Headline : To provide solid executive management expertise in a Chief Financial Officer role or similar function. Provide leadership and analysis resulting in improved bottom-line profitability. Achieve firm cost control while contributing to efficiency improvements via emphasis on metrics performance and budgetary constraints. Provide solid support for revenue enhancement with a focus on profit margin growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac.
- Managed all financial functions of multi-plant/state business, including the monthly, quarterly, and annual close of the books.
- Included financial planning and analysis, forecasting, cost accounting, cash management, metrics analysis and reporting.
- Managed accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), and payroll functions.
- Profit performance improvement of $1 million for $15-20 million revenue business.
- Responsible for the Human Resources function, including the negotiation of health insurance contracts.
- Monitored and adjusted the company 401(k) plan, eliminating annual audit fees.
- Managed banking relationships, including borrowing base certificate reporting.
- Published monthly, quarterly, and annual financials with analysis of significant variance issues.
Master Of Accountancy In Accountancy
Summary : A respected executive with 18 years of management experience in global, high technology, construction and retail based companies in both private and public sectors. Supervised accounting, finance, administration, HR, purchasing and IT functions. Created strategic growth initiatives that fueled corporate revenue and profit growth. Led four successful mergers and acquisitions. A proven track record in developing and implementing key corporate indicators, policies, procedures, business strategies into all levels of an organization.
Skills : Fundraising, SOX, Financial Modeling, IPO, Accounting, Mentoring, Excel, Forecasting, Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Management, Turnarounds, Start-Ups, SEC Filings, Public Company, Venture Backed Company.
- Supervise the staff and functions of the accounting office.
- Participate in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Manage all financial transactions and disbursement of funds.
- Responsible for cash management, investments and maintaining the financial books and accounts necessary for the well functioning of the corporation.
- Responsible for the preparation of interim financial reports and monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget reports as required by the funding agencies and the Board of Directors.
- Develop the corporate and program budgets through consultation with the President/Chief Executive Officer and department directors.
- Continually improve the budgeting process through education of department directors and managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Responsible for all necessary audit work papers for the corporation's yearly audit.
Bachelor Of Administration In Accounting
CFO/Accounting Assistant Resume
Objective : Seasoned accounting professional, with over 30 years' experience in the Restaurant, Healthcare, Internet and Professional Services. Self-motivated with strong accounting and time management skills. Have excellent skills in finding ways to cut expenses, increase revenues and streamline processes in operations to better efficiencies.
Skills : Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, CCH ProSystem fx Tax, Pfx engagement.
- Manage all financial process (analysis, monthly/annual financial statements).
- Responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and cash flow projections.
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to evaluate performance against budget.
- Stay up to date with all current policies and procedures as well as federal and state policies.
- Responsible for all preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, forecasts and annual budgets.
- Filing of necessary federal, state and local tax returns.
- Train and Oversee the AP, AR, PR and Job Costing personnel and functions.
Assistant To CFO Resume
Objective : I am seeking a career opportunity that will allow me the potential to advance as far as my talents and education permit. I am a responsible, self-motivated, organized individual who possesses a strong ability to work well with people. My quick learning ability and experience will be beneficial in maximizing my potential. I am also bilingual (Spanish) written and verbal.
Skills : Corporate Finance, Strategic Planning, Analysis, Corporate Finance & Strategy Financial Reporting Financial Modeling Data & Financial Analysis Financial Planning & Budgeting Mergers & Acquisitions Valuations Debt Structuring Hedging Industry Benchmarking.
- 180 employees, $45M revenue - Recruited to significantly increase financial and operations talent after purchasing Patriot.
- P&L responsibility for global manufacturer of satellite tracking and solar electrical systems.
- Direct reports include Finance, Purchasing, Inventory, IT, and ERP groups; oversight of Sales and all corporate communications and strategy; shared responsibility for implementation of Lean Manufacturing with Director of Manufacturing.
- Personally nominated by SBU president in London into Cobham High Potential Programme for high level promotable talent on a global basis for 13,500 employee organization.
- Identified and monetized 50% reduction in labor costs in 90 days; further working to convert significant fixed cost base to variable wherever possible to sustain profitability in erratic global sales environment.
- Identified and sold noncore product line for $1M gain.
- Developed cost reduction program to deliver $2M annual benefit.
Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accountancy
Assistant To The Controller/CFO Resume
Summary : I would like to become part of your legal team, and build a lasting relationship with a well-established organization. My goal is to work on a legal team where I can utilize my strong organizational skills and educational background, so I can make a positive contribution to the organization.
Skills : Forecasting, Budgeting, Capital Investment Decision Analysis, Actuals Analysis/Reporting, Financial Modeling, Strategic Financial Planning, Cost Accounting, General Ledger, CRM, SAP, Oracle.
- Organize office with all aspects of the accounting process.
- General Ledger, Federal/State/Local/Corp Taxes, Journal Entries, Auditing, Month End Reconciliations.
- Budget for projects and office overhead, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Financial Statements.
- Quarterly/Yearly Taxes Financial Analysis, Payroll, 401K Maintenance and Bank Reconciliations.
- Manage project reports, schedules of projects, labor reports for certified projects and scheduled all equipment for projects.
- Learned hands on the asbestos abatement trade so that I could cover in the field in the event of an emergency.
- Secured financing when needed as well as collecting the accounts receivables.
- Handle all customer billings and inquiries as needed.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Resume
Headline : Provided leadership in 16 acquisitions with incremental EBITDA of nearly $6 million; key activities included financial modeling, due diligence, system consolidation, and post-acquisition integration and management. Played a key role in the sale of the company, ultimately transitioning the company from private to public ownership. Converted debt facility from a cash flow deal to an asset based facility and increased capacity to $200 million.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Direct comprehensive financial and accounting functions for entire company, from setting strategy and initiatives to quality assurance, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Collaborate with bank daily to manage multiple lines of credit for the 3 companies that comprise the overall corporation.
- Supervise 4 staff, and perform all HR / benefits management.
- Monitor accounts payable / receivable, general ledger, inventory, and treasury.
- Cut carrying costs $2M+ annually by expertly maximizing working capital resources achieved through targeted inventory reduction.
- Started up 3 separate companies for Prodigy owners, from initial business plan development and capital funding to final sales and acquisitions.
- Reduced expenses $120K+ annually, by spearheading change management within the organization to gain support for shift toward fiscal accountability in the sales group by introducing individual budgets for sales staff.
Bachelor Of Business In Accounting
Objective : Staff Training & Supervision / Budgeting / Payroll & Taxes / Human Resource Administration / Accounting & Auditing / Fixed Asset Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Budgeting, Variance analysis, Financial presentations, Mentoring, Team building.
- Managed and directed the Budget and Finance, Facilities and HR departments for the District Library with an annual budget of $15M.
- Planned, developed, implemented and monitored policies and procedures for all finance, accounting, and business operations in accordance with the policies and objectives of the Library.
- Supervised accounting operations including AR, AP, financial planning, cost distribution, project/program and grant accounting.
- Oversaw and lead the budgeting and planning process.
- Worked with all levels of management and the Board on forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis.
- Initiated HR controls for payroll and equipment inventory assigned to employees.
- Ensured processes were in place to reconcile funding and maintain fiscal compliance and accountability.
- Implemented Square Cash Reporting System at all 5 locations.
Sr. Accountant/Assistant To CFO Resume
Objective : I have a great deal of hands-on experience in the CFO/SVP Finance/Treasury/Controller roles, creating the structure, controls and systems necessary to allow the finance function to run seamlessly in a fluid environment, and provide high quality service to other critical departments. I have been relied on to manage interactions with investors, lenders, board of directors, customers, vendors and other business partners (both in good times and in extremely difficult situations).
Skills : Management, Accounting/Finance.
- Directly responsible for accounting, finance and administration including the supervision and motivation of team of 14 employees.
- Lead the day-to-day operation of company of 35 employees through weekly staff meetings and tracking of cross-functional projects through completion.
- Resource to functional managers providing real time financial analysis that allows managers to see the impact of their decisions on future events.
- Developed an annual budgeting process from scratch.
- Brought together key employees to set goals for the year.
- Tracked and reported on results throughout the year.
- Developed a new process to track and report sales and leading sales indicators on a monthly basis in a way that allows managers to understand where future efforts need to be directed.
- Developed financial reports to allow the company to analyze profitability of different product lines through Net Income.
Board Of Director And CFO Resume
Summary : A results oriented, enterprising senior CFO-level executive with broad based and progressive experience in all phases of financial management including corporate finance, sales management, regulatory reporting, business and strategic planning, budgeting, and general management consulting. Professional, organized, flexible, creative and a good communicator. Holds MBA in Finance with extensive training in financial management.
Skills : Excel, Word.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Interfaced with independent auditors for audit of consolidated financial statements as well as audit/review of SEC form 10-K and 10-Q.
MA In Biblical Literature
Objective : Experienced Financial Executive with significant Multi-Industry experience. Most notable responsibilities have included ERP and other system selection, conversions, implementations, training, process improvement, increased multi-departmental efficiencies, technical accounting, financial reporting, credit & collections, budgeting, year end audits, research, and international acquisitions.
Skills : ERP Implementation, Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Accounting, Financial Statements, Business Process Improvement, Budgets, Financial Analysis, Internal Audit, Credit And Collections.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Handle all aspects of the Company's accounting, treasury, receivables, billing inventory, job costing, payables and credit functions.
- Responsible for the development of the financial accounting systems required to maintain reporting requirements including but not limited to options and warrants.
- Establish major economic objectives and policies for the company and prepare reports that outline the company's financial position in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations.
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institute and maintain other planning and control procedures, and analyze report variances.
- Responsibility for compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate, payroll, and other applicable taxes.
- Serve as liaison with the Company's outside accounting firm, including coordination of the quarterly and annual audit.
- Furnish internal reports, revise and update reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnish external reports as necessary.
MBA In Accounting
Summary : Seasoned Professional with 27 years experience in the financial services industry. As an execution and results driven professional with a global mindset, I have expertise in expense management, financial reporting, business management, and process improvement. Areas of focus include: Financial planning and forecasting Project reporting and analysis Costing / allocations Process improvement and re engineering Vendor management Management / staff development Project and Program Management.
Skills : Corporate Finance, Accounting, US GAAP, Credit Appraisal.
- Sends, receives and tracks status of post-trade transaction confirmations per contract terms.
- Ensures contractual continuity in forward transaction confirmations.
- Ensures that commercial terms are mutually understood and agreed upon by all transaction participants for all transactions.
- Verifies that all completed trades are timely executed on a daily basis in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Verifies that credit has been obtained and that the appropriate underlying enabling agreement is in place to govern the specific post-trade transaction being entered.
- Works with counter parties post-trade to resolve discrepancies in commercial terms.
- Works with internal customers (traders, contract negotiators, credit, accounting and risk personnel) post-trade to resolve discrepancies in commercial terms and obtains appropriate review and approval/rejection of conflicting and/or additional contract terms.
- Assists in the compilation and review of documents responsive to internal and external audits.
BS In FINANCE
Consulting CFO Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my educational background, strong organizational skills, exceptional people skills and work experience to achieve personal goals while exceeding corporate expectations.
Skills : MICROSOFT SHARE POINT, FINANCIAL EDGE, FUNDWARE, ADP, QUICKBOOKS, MIP, LEADERSHIP, SUPERVISING, TEAM BUILDING, NONPROFIT/GOVERNMENTAL FINANCE, MONTH END CLOSE, AUDITS, FINANCIAL STMTS, CORPORATE FINANCE.
- Director of Finance and Operations, CFO - Planned and conducted the due diligence process leading to the formation of the company through the merger of the operations, assets and technologies of its members.
- Drafted and amended the LLC operating and buy-sell agreements in conjunction with legal counsel engaged to that end.
- Consolidated the operations of two merging companies; relocated the headquarters and negotiated the terms of the lease of the company's premises.
- Restructured and reorganized the operations of the newly formed entity without loss of productivity or continuity and without incurring major relocation costs.
- Merged and optimized the surviving entity's 401(k) retirement plan ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations, restating the plan document to comply with all updated ERISA mandates, and reducing overall plan operating costs by 10% .Served as plan's trustee from its inception through its close.
- Organized the operational functions of the Operations, Human Resources, Accounting, and IT departments through the design and implementation of company-wide policies and procedures.
- As the basis for the company's internal control structure, such policies included segregation of duties, detailed documentation of processes, document retention guidelines and delegation of authority that ensured the efficiency of the decision making process and the solidity of internal controls.
- Controlled all areas of accounting, finance and operations.
M.S. In Accounting
Business Office Manager/CFO Resume
Objective : Seasoned finance leader with experience in diverse industries including public accounting, technology, transportation, Investment research and wholesale and distribution. My passion for challenges has attracted me to environments where I can apply and hone my skills and talents in all aspects of financial management. 18 years of progressive accounting experience; 14 years Controller experience SEC reporting and compliance including XBRL Systems Conversion lead (main experience includes Microsoft Dynamics and Intacct) Bank reporting and compliance including asset based lending and relationship management M&A financial due diligence and accretive value and earn-out analysis Some international financial operations experience and international accounting Ability to quickly learn and cross new industries Proven manager, leading high performing teams Desire a highly collaborative, team environment where I can mentor highly competent staff and challenge them to grow Technology experience Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, as well as Microsoft Great Plains, FRx accounting software and Sharepoint.
Skills : Fluent in English, Dutch.
- Assisted CEO in the creation, launching and financial/operational structuring of this start-up marketing firm.
- Established best practices for hiring and on-boarding senior talent, structuring executive compensation packages that included bonus and equity earning scenarios, and instituted and negotiated all independent contractor and personnel agreements.
- Negotiated all client contracts and fee arrangements ensuring that they provided the highest possible margins.
- In the two and one half years I assisted Roth Partners they have experienced five fold revenue growth with a bottom line margin of 32% far exceeding both industry standards and ownerships expectations.
- Led the process of setting up and negotiating the lease for space in Midtown Manhattan after two years of operating virtually.
- Structured the SG&A expenses in a way that could be managed to maintain a margin of +30%.
- Instituted all systems necessary for billing, time-keeping, A/R, A/P, cash receipts, reporting and forecasting.
- Helped create a full service branding/advertising that earning a profit in excess of 25% and was poised for future growth.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Financial Administrator (CFO) Resume
Summary : Throughout my career, I have been in charge of developing, fostering and strengthening relations with a broad range of internal and external partners. I have excelled in merging financial and computer systems. I delivered successful presentations to Boards of Directors and to Fortune 500 companies such as General Motors and Delphi. My management philosophy is to provide clear guidance, assistance and goals, roll up my sleeves and make everyone successful.
Skills : Excel, Quick Books.
- Responsible for all financial functions of a Native American clinic a 501 (c) (3), community health organization with a $17 million budget and 170 employees.
- Services provided include medical clinic, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, diabetes treatment and diabetes prevention.
- Brought stability, cohesiveness and strong financial leadership to the organization as the clinic had been through four CFOs in the previous three years.
- Include leadership of the accounting group, business office, contract services, purchasing and IT inclusive of month end close and presenting financials to the governing board finance committee.
- Involve and review financial results with department managers.
- Manage daily cash management, overseeing 3rd party reimbursement and approving purchasing requisitions.
- Prepare and monitor annual budget and oversee both the annual Medicare cost rpt.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Summary : For the past 7 years I have served in the rural healthcare setting as Chief Accountant and CFO of a hospital district consisting of a 14 bed Critical Access Hospital, 30 bed Nursing Home, Rural Health Clinic and Wellness Center.
Skills : Financial Management, Business Management, Consulting, Business Development.
- Work with CEO and 5 member Board of Directors to develop and execute financial goals and objectives of the district.
- Provide sound guidance regarding management of the district's assets and investments.
- Assist department managers with developing and implementing financial plans such as increasing revenue and adhering to board approved operational budgets.
- Ensure monthly financial reports and management reports are distributed timely.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Identify and correct any accounting or internal control issues in order to facilitate a clean audit opinion with no audit adjustments or internal control deficiencies being noted.
- Continuously monitor the revenue cycle to identify risks to district cash flow.
- Maintain good relations with the community while keeping credit and collection policies current and sound.
BBA In Finance