Clinical Administrator Resume
Headline : Experience with professional services in acvounting, auditing, program direction, planning of statewide programs, lead for large human services programs. Skills include negotiations, procurement, strategic planning, administration and management, quality outcomes for customers, employees and developing relationships with public stakeholders.
Skills : Systems Experience: SAP FI/CO, SAS, SQL, Database Management,.
- Directed the clinical actions of the program, monitored revenue cycle management, administration, business, and program development, and ensured the best clinical and cost-effective practices.
- Increased new patient referral based services by 30% partnering with community service providers.
- Controlled month-end billed services and collections goal of $188k & meeting a $2.3 million annual budget.
- Master gatekeeper and trainer with the agency's Electronic Health Record, tracking patient data, systemic challenges, prepared financial reports for income, payments, and collections.
- Created a tracking sheet for YTD expenditures and reviewed departmental budget allocation, projections, reconciliation, collections, and payments.
- Led provider rate negotiations, provider referrals, and contracts.
- Trained clinical staff with DSM-5, ICD-10 conversion.
Sr. Clinical Administrator Resume
Headline : Clinical Administrator with twelve years of clinical experience, seeking a nursing position where expand nursing career. understanding of customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations.
Skills : IT Recruiting, Customer Service, Administrative.
- Administrator of therapeutic family preservation services to support the reunification of children and parents separated due to abuse/neglect.
- Increased size of the clinical team from two to 14 FTE's.
- Centered Treatment and Comprehensive Home-Based Services RFP's for a total of over $2 million.
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision as per DCS service standards.
- Participated in Child/Family Team Meetings giving clinical and behavioral input.
- Responsible for systems and compliance of all clinical records.
- Trained all employees on theory, model, curriculum and technique.
Junior Clinical Administrator Resume
Summary : Dedicated medical care professional who has contributed to the highest level of patient care, staff education and surgery center as well as hospital department management. Developed and demonstrated leadership in the management of both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Skills : CPR, EKG, Crisis Management, Conflict Resolution, Med Administration.
- Lead a clinical team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and clinical social workers as well as the front desk staff, Medicaid enroller, medical biller, and receivables specialist.
- Ensured compliance with all regulatory and funding sources while providing continual improvements in the quality of services.
- Recruited to serve as the health center's first dedicated administrator and charged with leading an initiative to transform a privately funded facility into a federally qualified health center.
- Led the clinic to achieve financially self-sustaining operations.
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive medical billing and collections program, which generates $2.5 million in reimbursement annually.
- Secured affiliations with 11 Medicaid managed care organizations that generated more than $3 million in revenue over the past three years.
- Orchestrated the credentialing of all of the center's medical providers.
BS In Pharmacy
Clinical Administrator III Resume
Objective : Eighteen years of experience working with the public in a Clinical Administrator driven environment. Nine years of direct related administrative experience and skilled in planning, research, analyzing, and coordinating activities and establishing priorities.
Skills : Healthcare, Electronic Health Records, Management, Computer.
- Coordinated day-to-day clinical operations and work with providers and clinical staff.
- Managed the development and implementation of procedures to comply with administrative directives of the organization.
- Created monthly medical and dental provider schedules for over 10 sites and 55 providers.
- Resolved scheduling conflicts to maintain patient flow.
- Prepared and maintained provider travel balances, monthly call schedules and organized & planned health fairs.
- Utilized Allscripts to gather clinical measures of data and generated weekly & monthly reports.
- Collected and input data in the Uniform Data System (UDS) for each department.
- Analyzed data and reported results to the Chief Executive Officer.
Bachelors Of Arts
Clinical Administrator II Resume
Summary : Clinical Administrator that is able to produce strategic solutions to complex problems in a timely manner, and effectively coordinate all functions and activities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer.
- Transferred to SummerWood of Chanhassen site to establish the clinical program for the opening of a new campus.
- Directed all clinical services for Assisted Living and Memory Care clients receiving Home Care services.
- Hired, trained and supervised all nursing staff.
- Screened clients prior to admission to ensure care needs were consistent with available health care services.
- Worked collaboratively with housing staff to respond to the changing needs of the clients.
- Developed, implements and updates facility policies and procedures.
- Formulated and managed the nursing department budget based on resident needs and projected revenue.
- Designed and implemented the organizational structure of the nursing department.
A.A. In Nursing
Clinical Administrator I Resume
Objective : Clinical Administrator with responsible and challenging position, which affords an opportunity to do direct clinical work, while utilizing a background in Administration.
Skills : Charting, Patient rooming, Immunizations.
- Facilitated intake, discharge & referral process with CEO of Service Coordination.
- Performed a complete assessment of the addictive, developmental, social, emotional and familiar factors, in order to understand the person's capacity and potential to cope with identified problem(s) and their ability to participate in the treatment plan.
- Ensured delivery of services provided to residents with appropriate documentation for an IRA and OASAS program.
- Provided linkage and referral services, as needs are identified & requested by the individual.
- Served as a liaison function to other agencies and maintain positive working relations.
- Provided supervision and direction to clinical staff as well as direct support professionals.
- Provided input to the Director of Residential Services and Nursing on the operation and ongoing development of the program.
Clinical Administrator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, results oriented, licensed and board certified Advanced Practice Nursing Professional with a doctorate in nursing practice. To deliver quality health care utilizing best evidence-based guideline protocols in order to serve patients.
Skills : Nurse Supervisor, Nurse Consultant, Clinical Consultant.
- Performed comprehensive physical examinations, securing health histories, performs and orders laboratory tests as well as other appropriate procedures to assess the health status of patients.
- Evaluated responses to interventions and changes in care or treatment plan of care as needed.
- Made appropriate patient referral when necessary.
- Coordinated and evaluates other health care resources necessary within the community for health care promotion and disease prevention to meet individual/group needs at the most appropriate level.
- Provided advanced primary, secondary or tertiary health care for patients/families or groups.
- Maintained protocols and memorandums of agreement with community agencies to improve the delivery and coordination of services.
- Addressed day-to-day project status and escalated complex issues to the project management team.
Doctorate In Nursing
Clinical Administrator/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and results-oriented healthcare professional possessing exceptional communication skills and extensive clinical experience. Demonstrated ability to streamline operations to increase efficiency and company profit. Strong background of effective management in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Solid record of consistently exceeding goals through strategic planning, problem solving, staff development, and project execution.
Skills : Leadership, Nurse Supervisor, Nurse Consultant.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the sleep lab facility.
- Liaison between technicians, doctors, and International Sleep Management.
- Communicated on an ongoing basis with the ISN corporate office, regarding issues that may affect the effectiveness or safety of clinic operations.
- Appointed, developed, supervised, and evaluated clinical staff.
- Established communications among patients, staff, and the community.
- Maintained professional working relationships with medical practitioners as well as medical directors.
- Developed, implemented and evaluated clinic marketing and outreach plans.
Clinical Administrator/Representative Resume
Headline : Clinical Administrator with extensive experience in a variety of clinical and health care management settings. A solid communicator, educator and natural leader of a medical team.
Skills : Clinical Conusltant, Clinical Supervisor, Nurse Tech.
- Oversaw all clinical activities of the agency.
- Participated in Board of Director and Professional Advisor committees.
- Ensured that state and federal guidelines and compliance are met.
- Ensured policies are up to date and comply with current regulations.
- Monitored outcomes and develop process improvement for areas that need improvement.
- Monitored utilization and productivity of clinical staff.
- Coordinated clinical orientation and staff development.
BS In Nursing
Clinical Administrator Resume
Headline : Responsible for the Clinical Administrator, initiation and monitoring of clinical research projects in accordance with FDA regulations and ICH-GCP Guidelines.
Skills : Accredited Faith Community Nurse.
- Managed planning, development, administration, and evaluation of the agency.
- Direct and organized the agency's ongoing functions to assure the availability and provision of care and services.
- Direct and monitor the organization's performance improvement activities.
- Managed compliance with CMS, JACO and IDPH regulatory requirements, standards of practice, policies and procedures.
- Managed process of new employee selection Manage adequate staff education and evaluation.
- Responsible for the financial management of the organization including budget monitoring, financial controls, and accounting system.
- Manage budgets and financial reports in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Managed the billing and payroll processes, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and the preparation of financial statements.
Masters In Clinical