Clinical Counselor Resume
Headline : A highly motivated individual seeking an opportunity to utilize education and experience with individual and group counseling, treatment planning, and behavioral modification.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Methasoft.
- Developed individual treatment plans using behavioral modification principles to aid consumers in developing appropriate daily living and community skills.
- Provided crisis intervention and management.
- Provided Community Based Services as assigned.
- Conducted group counseling sessions with consumers.
- Assisted consumers in tracking and appropriate administrations of medications.
- Proved assessment and crisis management services to patients as needed to avoid decompensating and hospitalization.
- Assisted clients to reduce risks by creating and implementing risk reduction plans.
Sr. Clinical Counselor Resume
Summary : Goal-directed professional with exceptional technical knowledge and skills. Empathetic caregiver who is able to quickly establish and maintain a rapport with patients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relations, Management.
- Provided consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems and compliance with treatment.
- Received referrals of clients in need of mental health services (performed intake) and monitored client's behavior in relation to treatment plan goals and client's needs.
- Maintained a caseload of individuals with personal and social behavior problems including severe mental illnesses.
- Responded appropriately to mental health emergency situations and utilizes crisis intervention techniques and procedures.
- Provided case management services and coordinating services with various agencies in order to ensure on-going assessment and follow-through of treatment plans.
- Conducted assessments of client need through interviews, collateral contacts, and other investigations and develop a casework plan with the client.
- Provided clinical support for clients within the judicial system Provided support for families undergoing life transitions.
Jr. Clinical Counselor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that allows to provide therapeutic service to persons confronting substance abuse, mental illness, and/or other psycho social problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provided psychotherapeutic services to adult population diagnosed with various mental health disorders, including Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, and numerous substance abuse disorders.
- Conducted comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments in collaboration with family members, patients and facility staff.
- Assisted with delivery of appropriate clinical services, to include facilitation of treatment; identification of patient strengths and weaknesses; and intensive case management.
- Served rotations on the Crisis Stabilization, Affective Disorders, Transitional, Chemical Dependency Units and Intensive Outpatient Program at Palmetto Health Richland.
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary treatment team weekly to assist in the development of individualized treatment plans for patients; assessed patient's progress toward treatment goals on weekly basis.
- Served as liaison with community agencies to coordinate discharge/aftercare plans and ensure continuity of care; identified potential barriers to treatment.
- Completed clinical documentation in accordance with JCAHO, SWS guidelines and facility procedures.
- Attended probate hearing for involuntarily committed patients; presented treatment plans and made recommendations for discharge.
Master Of Social Work
Lead Clinical Counselor Resume
Objective : As a Masters level graduate in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, passion is for helping others and empowering people to find independence, improve their self-esteem and autonomy, and discover their full potential. Experience working with substance abuse, mental health disorders, parenting and vocational concerns.
Skills : EMDR, CPT, and TREM trained for trauma care.
- Worked with adoptions, dependency and DCF cases to provide crisis and transition care.
- Delivered in-home and in school counseling for both individuals and families of all ages.
- Collaborated with referral sources and area providers including Partnership and DCF to deliver comprehensive treatment, provide outreach services and aftercare planning.
- Managed a caseload of Medicaid clients and corresponding documentation.
- Used Work with individuals and families of all ages providing mental health counseling for but not limited to trauma, grief, depression, anxiety, and domestic violence.
- Conducted intakes, biopsychosocials, FARS/CFARS, treatment plans, transition and discharge summaries.
- Communicated with clients, team members, supervisors, and outside agencies has been key in providing quality services.
Mental Health Counseling
Clinical Counselor III Resume
Objective : Over 6 years experience in the mental health field working as a therapist/case manager with both adolescents and adults. Focused on substance use, co-occurring, and behavioral disorders within study and work experience.
Skills : Microsoft, Evolve, ICA Notes, Internet, Spanish.
- Provided clinical and supportive counseling services; individual, group and family therapy, including but not limited to in office, client homes and school community as necessary.
- Delivered evidence-based treatment intervention (i.e., Trauma-Focused Care, Infant Mental Health, Substance Abuse Care) Develop and maintain clinical records and program documentation according to contract and CHS standards (assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, termination summaries, etc.).
- Generated and maintained necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner (i.e., Quality Assurance and program accounting/billing reports).
- Completed billable units and enter applicable data into the Client Information System (CIS) and other data systems in a timely manner as required by the program and/or contract requirements.
- Provided in-depth clinical assessment, diagnosis of clinical conditions, treatment plans and intervention under the supervision of a licensed clinician.
- Provided crisis counseling services to families.
- Participated in peer review process to oversee that services provided comply with contract, Medicaid and licensing requirements, COA, and internal quality assurance standards.
- Participated in the quality improvement process.
Master Of Arts
Clinical Counselor II Resume
Headline : Licensed marriage and family therapist with experience in treating individuals, groups, and families with eating disorders, trauma, anxiety, OCD. Experience in providing clinical services to distressed couples and families.
Skills : Eating Disorders Individual, Group, And Family Therapy.
- Conducted intervention services to at-risk adolescent students and their families by improving student discipline and lowering their risk of expulsion through behavioral modification and multi-systemic approaches.
- Maintained and secured the confidentiality of appropriate student records and therapy documentation and complete all clinical paperwork in a timely manner.
- Developed and implemented appropriate service plans which are goal-directed, measurable, have specific behavioral objectives and are time-limited.
- Performed assessment, evaluation, intake, consultation, phone triage, crisis intervention, on-going psychotherapy services, case management and other support systems within the college campus for an effective response to students in distress and other emergencies.
- Provided clinical case management and counseling services to assigned individual, couple and family clients.
- Coordinated the appropriate referrals for students with routine, urgent and emergent complaints who might require additional therapeutic or counseling services.
- Obtained weekly individual and group supervision and consultation with faculty members and other departmental staff regarding identified students of concern.
Clinical Counselor I Resume
Objective : An experience behavioral health clinician and group facilitator with experience working with a wide spectrum of individuals and families using evidence based methods.
Skills : Organizational Development, Supervising, Leadership Development, Risk Management, Grant Writing.
- Conducted intake assessments, substance abuse assessment, referrals to appropriate resources, facilitating parenting groups, domestic violence treatment groups, suicide prevention classes, and clinical counseling with individuals, couples, and families.
- Included case management for the Family Advocacy Program, domestic violence prevention and intervention, and providing training as needed to outside agencies.
- Utilized social work practice, principles, and theories in complex service systems such as child and family prevention outreach programs, organizations and their operations.
- Coordinated of services with public and private community programs including the Department of Social and Health Services.
- Utilized evidence-based practice principals and approaches including findings from the Adverse Childhood Experiences study.
- Created curriculum for the Positive Parenting class and facilitated three ten-week sessions per year.
- Provided suicide prevention, training classes.
- Facilitated a domestic violence prevention and treatment group, Women Ending Violence.
Master Of Social Work
Clinical Counselor/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 17 years of professional experience managed caseloads of the mental health, substance abuse, vocational rehabilitation in the adolescent, adults & geriatric populations. Demonstrated success in reaching individual treatment plans and individualized plans for employment, by providing appropriate therapeutic skills.
Skills : Strong Communication Skills, Ability To Thrive On Fast.
- Responsible for treatment planning, evaluation of treatment goals, case management for clients in all stages of treatment.
- Maintained general caseload of between 50-65 clients in numerous stages of treatment for opiate dependence and other poly-substance abuse.
- Developed topics and curriculum for Women's Issues in Treatment and Coping Skills for Grief while in Treatment process groups.
- Experienced in consulting with clients outside physicians and making referrals to alternate agencies for a client as appropriate.
- Skilled in developing positive treatment focused relationships with clients while keeping the protocol of treatment center in place.
- Skilled in communication with clients, staff and supervisors.
- Maintained current knowledge of pharmacology, mental health issues, and physical and mental disabilities.
Associate Clinical Counselor Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can utilize training and understanding of social and behavioral sciences, human behavior, communication, sales, business and marketing.
Skills : MS office.
- Studied and filed client medical records and determined counseling methodologies relevant to each client's needs.
- Conducted intake interviews and kept up with (SOAP) progress notes.
- Worked with and classified a variety of different mental disorders.
- Developed goals with students which encouraged accountability, motivation, and commitment to action.
- Conducted mindfulness groups which were designed around ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) concepts.
- Co-counseled an additional group which focused on cohesiveness activities, communication techniques, conflict resolution, mindfulness techniques, and various other group therapy techniques.
- Provided counseling to clients with HIV/AIDS, co-occurring mental health disorders and other medical problems Conducted a psychosocial evaluation to assess for mental health, medical, and environmental needs.
MS In Counseling
Clinical Counselor/Technician Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Clinical Counselor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Professional Counselor, Clinical Assistant.
- Provided psychological counseling and case management services to service members of all branches of the military, their dependents and to retirees, reservists, and veteran service members.
- Provided timely and effective assessments to identify crisis situations such as addiction risk, stress responses, suicide risk, homicide risk, domestic violence risk, child abuse risk, and sexual assault risk.
- Provided case management and treatment services to groups and individuals that targeted at risk and substantiated victims and offenders of family violence, often with co-occurring addictions to drugs and/or alcohol.
- Served as the Mobil Outreach Team Lead providing crisis response counseling services during critical incidents.
- Provided counseling and advocacy services to clients who had been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed.
- Maintained case records and statistical reports in accordance with Navy policies and regulations.
- Served as the Family Advocacy Representative, providing administration services to the Family Advocacy Program.