Clinical Nurse Resume
Summary : To secure a position in healthcare where I can effectively utilize my expertise in health promotion, quality improvement and people skills to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Word, excel, PowerPoint, Epic, EMR, Clinical Databases, Surgical Databases, Medical Databases.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records of patients.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' condition.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel on the unit Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Represent the unit and med-surge service line in the education council at the hospital.
- Organized and motivated other RN's on the unit to get certification.
MS In Administration
Clinical Nurse Manager Resume
Headline : To work in an environment that allows me to utilize my clinical expertise and experience to provide excellent patient care in.
Skills : Telemetry Certification, Certified in Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis, Completed the Oncology Nursing Society Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Certificate Course, Mandated Reporter Training.
- Functions as a clinical nurse in Diagnostic Imaging - Interventional Radiology.
- Responsible for the care of patients during pre-procedure work-up.
- Responsible for administering conscious sedation and monitoring patients during interventional procedure.
- Function as an assistant to the physician and radiologic technologist.
- Responsible for the care of patients post-procedure while recovering from sedation and invasive procedure.
- Serves as clinical coach to new employees.
- Serves as a charge nurse for the department.
- Functions as a preceptor and resource to new hire registered nurses.
Clinical Nurse II Resume
Objective : Provides nursing care of the highest standard through the use of clinical expertise, critical thinking, compassion, and teamwork. Embraces new technologies and uses therapeutic communication and culturally sensitive care to educate and involve patients in their own health solutions. Fosters a culture of continuing education and improvement.
Skills : ICU, Ortho/Neuro/tele/med-surg, Cvvhd.
- Charge nurse, initial assessment of all psychiatric patients.
- Crisis intervention and direct care to all held patients.
- Psychiatric Shelter Program Clinical Nurse III, Member of team servicing mentally ill homeless men.
- Liaison to community and medical services.
- Individual and group counseling, crisis intervention and treatment planning.
- Assist with placement to least restrictive, most appropriate housing.
- Clinical Nurse, Borderline Research Unit Evening charge, primary patient care, medication and crisis intervention.
A.A.S In Nursing
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Resume
Objective : To further my career within a progressive medical organization using my practical experience and variety of skills and abilities to the fullest. Assisting the physicians in providing the best care possible, patient education, and to be a patient advocate.
Skills : ACLS, Nursing Skills.
- Work as Registered Nurse in Acute Care Clinic at United States Air Force Academy.
- Responsible for providing treatment of a wide range of medical conditions and disease processes across the lifespan.
- Coordinate patient care through a continuum and facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Responsible for demonstrating strong skills in operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers and other clinic specific equipment.
- Provide excellent communication skills for patient and family education and telephone triage of patients.
- Maintain heavy daily interaction with providers to ensure excellent care of patients.
- Ensure compliance with documentation of procedures and treatments.
MSN In Nursing
Clinical Nurse I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where I can be a nurse advocate while utilizing my skills, knowledge and experience in providing quality health care.
Skills : Bilingual in Spanish. ACLS, BLS/AED certified through American Heart Association.
- Clinical Responsibilities Support nurse for busy family practice.
- Observed the condition of patient, assessed and collected patient history and then documented and reported it to physician.
- Performed accurate and complete vitals, screening and diagnostic procedures, specimen collection, phlebotomy, EKGs, Holter Monitor screening, glucometer, and standard drug testing.
- Performed nursing care and treatment such as wound care, respiratory administration, medication administration and first aid.
- Responded appropriately to emergency care and triage calls.
- Prepared exam rooms for physician and prepped for minor surgery in a sterile technique.
- Performed pediatric care such as administration of routine immunizations and pediatric well-checks, physicals and diagnostic screenings (i.e.
Bachelor Of Science
Clinical Nurse Instructor Resume
Summary : Certified Family Nurse Practitioner skilled in outpatient healthcare services ranging from acute to chronic illnesses. Fluent in both English and Spanish. Experienced at providing quality, competent and more importantly empathetic care to patients. Also possess interpersonal skills to effectively interact with other staff members and patients from various cultural backgrounds. Always open to constructive criticism and the ability to strengthen attributes as a primary care provider.
Skills : Neonatal Resuscitation Provider, ACLS, BLS.
- Serve as charge nurse for the critically ill pediatric patient at a Level I trauma center.
- Care for patients with acute and chronic illnesses including; neurological, burn, transplant, cardiac, drug overdose, massive trauma, respiratory failure, and disseminated intravascular coagulopathy.
- Promote health and support for patients and families in coping with illness.
- Proficient in hemodynamic monitoring, 12-lead EKG, and various mechanical ventilators including high frequency oscillator.
- Provide strong contributions as key member of unit quality assurance program designed to identify and evaluate problems, manage patient census, and allocate staff assignments.
- Exhibit motivation and dedication by providing the highest quality of care to each patient Implemented and coordinated ongoing staff education program.
- Served as resource nurse for Lifelink in organ donation process Preceptor for new and experienced nurses including students from local colleges and universities.
Nurse Practitioner Program
Clinical Nurse Resume
Summary : Provide routine nursing care to meet patient and providers needs within each unique practice site. Prior to my clinical experience I had ten plus years of experience in primary care, at a rehabilitation and long term care unit. Maintain a strong reputation for achieving a high level of patient satisfaction and care through a compassionate attitude and loving heart.
Skills : Core leadership training. Nurse preceptor/Mentor, Good-Great leadership training. Basic dysrhythmia Certification. NIHSS Stroke certification. Crisis Prevention /Intervention training .Inpatient Peritoneal dialysis. Skilled in Microsoft word, power point, outlook, and excel.
- Recorded patients medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Provide behavioral/emotional support and supervision for individuals and families dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Frequent hospice care provided for patient and family, keeping patient as comfortable as possible and supporting family member mentally and emotionally.
- Responsible for primary care, case management and medication management.
- Evaluate patient care needs, prioritized treatment needs, and maintaining patient flow.
- Accurately document all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions and follow-up care.
- Utilizing strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care.
- Coordinate with doctors and registered nurses to develop the appropriate care plans for patients.
Master of Science
Clinical Nurse III Resume
Headline : Skilled and highly-motivated nursing professional with over 17 years of extensive experience in the healthcare industry which includes Telemetry, IV therapy, Telemetry Charge nurse and Intensive Care Unit.Thorough working knowledge of ventilator care and pain management. Possess incomparable knowledge of the nursing processes, professional standards of nursing and a track record of maintaining confidentiality and protecting sensitive data at all times.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medication Administration, BLS.
- Closely monitoring ER patients; alerting physicians/charge nurses to changes in patient status and interacting with patients and family members often suffering from pain, stress, shock or grief.
- Ability to triage patients; making quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
- Assisting in the efficient operation of an Emergency Room unit, performing various medical assignments as required.
- Continually looking for opportunities for professional development and improvement.
- Assessed patient's condition and implemented care plans; administered prescribed drugs and treatments, provided appropriate patient education, and evaluated patient's progress.
- Utilized basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and implemented various treatments.
- Provided direct patient care and used clinical judgment in delegating assignments to patient care technicians.
Advanced Clinical Nurse Resume
Objective : An experienced nurse wanting to join a medical center that offers me a constructive and challenging work environment to contribute to the center's reaching optimal healthcare standards and performance and to enhance my nursing skills.
Skills : AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR and AED Program, Ohio Board of Nursing Licensed Practical Nurse with IV Certification.
- Assisted dermatologists with the evaluation and treatment of all skin issues.
- Performed and assisted with biopsies, excisions, reconstructive surgeries, administration of biological injections, as well as cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels, Botox, fillers and laser treatments.
- Performed pre and post-op care for patients.
- Educated patients on how to treat wounds, skin cancers and other skin conditions.
- Obtained patient history and documented in EMR.
- Informed patients of biopsy results along with scheduling surgeries and required diagnostic tests.
- Assisted patients post surgery and removed sutures.
Bachelor's In General Studies
Clinical Nurse Case Manager Resume
Objective : Patient-focused Registered Nurse with over 3 years of experience with a background in Labor & Delivery, specializing in high-risk obstetrics and antepartum. Experienced also as Circulating RN in the Operating Room and Post Anesthesia Recovery Room for Women's Health.
Skills : Registered Nursing.
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directed and guided patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice without assistance to neonates, adolescents and women of child-bearing age.
- Responded quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- Provided for a safe environment for patients and visitors.
- Utilized the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to babies and mothers during the antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum periods.
- Skills Used Nursing care Time management Multi tasking Health education teaching.
BSN In Nursing
Clinical Nurse Leader Resume
Objective : Responsible for Providing nursing care and medical treatment to patients of the medical center at a critical stop community hospital in a 14 bed floor and emergency room as charge nurse.
Skills : Electronic Medical Records, Medical Terminology, CPR Certified.
- Evaluated patient needs, prioritized patient care flow and provided health treatments.
- Conducted nursing assessments based on the patient's history and his/her physical status by identifying critical medical signs and performing tests.
- Determined follow up procedures as necessary - tracked patients' cases throughout entire care process until completion.
- Facilitated medical care - Identified critical medical needs and emergency situations and provided healthcare treatment.
- Supervised the LPN on shift and responded to any emergencies on the floor or emergency room.
- Performed professional and health screening [lab] tests - Conducted appropriate laboratory tests and quality control care procedures.
- Documented nursing procedures, maintained medical records and patient status, maintained a clean, sanitized and safe environment.
Clinical Nurse Resume
Objective : Clinical Nurse is responsible for the clinical management of nursing and physician patients in a variety of healthcare settings.
Skills : Registered Nurse, Patient Care.
- Provided general medical care, emphasizing health promotion activities, disease prevention counseling and provision of comprehensive services to meet each client's need.
- Duties included: Performed clinical assessment within nurse guidelines (vital signs, mini-mental exam) Administered influenza, hepatitis B and pneumovax vaccines.
- Administered vitamin B-12 injections, IM antibiotics, PPD tuberculin skin testing.
- Performed venipuncture for blood testing; finger stick for glucose and anticoagulant monitoring.
- Patient/family/caregiver teaching for current medical diagnosis.
- Referred patient/family/caregiver for social work intervention and support.
- Coordinated home care and ordered durable medical equipment and other supplies.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing