Clinical Program Manager Resume
Objective : Career growth in the social service field. Provide comprehensive services with compassion.
Skills : Trained in ADOS-2 assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders. Trained in DBT model.
- Joined program in its first year.
- Supported and coordinated efforts of a multidisciplinary team that delivers lifestyle interventions to promote health and prevent chronic illnesses.
- Established practices to increase clinical revenue and create tools to aid referring physicians and staff on program offerings and insurance coverage.
- Worked closely with URMC Public Relations and Center for Community Healthy Communications Director to increase awareness of the HLC and our programs.
- Developed workflows and templates as part of the implementation of Allscripts, eRecord, and program data base.
- Streamlined tracking processes for reporting of outcomes and productivity.
- Developed budgets and recommend salary support allocation for clinical team members.
MBA In Accounting
Sr. Clinical Program Manager Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of experience in clinical development and medical affairs roles in the biopharmaceutical and medical device industry including large pharma and small biotech. Extensive knowledge in early and late phase clinical development, Investigator Initiated Trials, experimental medicine and post-market label expansion studies for drugs/devices in major disease areas including cardiovascular, obesity, diabetes, sleep apnea, pain management, urology/ED and Alzheimer's.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Excel.
- Ensured coordination of services for children and families with other providers, both internal and external.
- Oversaw three separate programs: Placement Diversion Circle Around Families Adolescent Chemical Dependency Ensured program met or exceeded revenue forecasts and operated within budget.
- Developed and oversaw budget.
- Developed and implemented program specific clinical standards, objectives, policies, procedures and program practices.
- Managed delivery of clinical services within continuum.
- Participated in organizational quality improvement activities (QA).
- Assured program and staff compliance with regulatory, community, and performance standards.
Jr. Clinical Program Manager Resume
Objective : To secure employment in a Medical/Administrative area of an organization in a program management/case management role utilizing skills acquired during the employment history which has included medical, homecare, and occupational health nursing positions, as well as quality, training and administrative positions.
Skills : Project Management, PMP, MS Office.
- Managed operational execution for Phase I to Phase IV global clinical study programs in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Hormone Therapeutic Areas and the Clinical Pharmacology group.
- Served as key point of contact for all external contractors, including Contract Research Organizations (CROs) conducting clinical trials, including Quintiles, Inc.
- Ensured adherence to timely study deliverables, maintenance of budgets, as well as quality and contractual compliance with clinical sites and external vendors.
- Managed 4-6 clinical trials simultaneously, in different phases and consisting of differing complexity and size (some trials recruiting hundreds of participants, running several years in multiple countries).
- Coordinate all aspects of study startup; meet with as many has several hundred assigned research managers including Doctors, Clinic Administrators and CRO Managers to discuss details of protocol, structure/design of study, potential issues with patients and their recruitment.
- Oversaw processes and deliverables of CROs to review results and final report.
- Received Summit Award For Excellence for outstanding performance and contribution to areas outside of assigned responsibilities, including assisting with updates of investigational new drug submissions and new drug applications.
Master Of Public Health
Clinical Program Manager III Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and results oriented professional management. - Honors and values teamwork and personal growth and development. - Strong interpersonal skills coupled with hands-on experience in mental health service provision. - Proven track record to develop and lead multiple teams and complete projects efficiently.
Skills : COMPUTER :Proficient In Microsoft Office.
- Implemented county and agency procedures and requirements along with a management team and clinical staff.
- Responsible for managing the planning, feasibility, evaluation, budgeting, execution and closeout of Clinical Protocols for Phase I - IV vaccine.
- Regarded as the local Subject Matter Expert for SOLID (Solvay Integrated Documentum) Document Management System - assist staff with their informational system updates.
- Hired, trained and supervised five regional monitors & two internal support staff.
- Demonstrated ability to perform referral functions in conjunction with developing effective collegial relationships with internal and external agencies.
- Monitored and evaluated the performance, productivity, and activities of the employees.
- Used Leadership, time management, flexibility, customer service, quality assurance.
Clinical Program Manager II Resume
Summary : Passion is helping clients make the shifts and changes they want to make in order to live happy and productive lives. take a very holistic approach to work and look at the whole person. Over the years career has given the opportunity to work in depth with children, adolescents, and adults on a wide range of issues and difficulties.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, Nextgen computer system, Filemaker computer system.
- Developed and managed a program that provided clinical oversight and monitoring for DC CFSA and DMH placed youth in psychiatric residential treatment .
- Educated staff on agency and county requirements and procedures.
- Participated in the hiring of staff, reviewed staff performance and staff development.
- Participated in County Utilization Review of charts and state compliance audits.
- Implemented necessary changes to policies and procedures in response to the outcomes of audit reviews.
- Oversaw and advised adjunct service providers within the agency such as behaviorists, case managers, group leaders, and patient service coordinators.
- Coordinated active training and consultation within agency for competence with specialized target groups such as the ages 0-5 population, sexual behavior issues, and autism spectrum disorders.
Clinical Program Manager I Resume
Objective : Began career with ten years in the pastoral ministry, but for the past twenty years have worked as a psychotherapist, with a particular concern for adolescents and young adults. Constantly sought to be an instrument of healing for hurting people with a wide range of problems, but have also tried to work on the deeper and more difficult problems that people face.
Skills : Cognitive And Psychodynamically-informed Psychotherapy, Clinical Supervision.
- Worked as a therapist for adolescents who have been sexually abused.
- Focused directly on the students, though also provided some family therapy.
- Provided group therapy for students who have histories of substance use.
- Coached program staff on how to understand and provide better milieu interventions for students residing at our facility.
- Coordinated and conducted clinical staff training in conjunction with mst and other evidence based best practice programs.
- Acted as liaison between mco and johari for all clinical matters reviewed treatment plans and conducted clinical case reviews with mst supervisors weekly to review treatment plans, interventions, behavior plans, safety plans, medication, case management plans, and discharge plans for high risk, new, and discharging clients.
- Monitored agency staff to ensure that staff operated with a sense of urgency for high risk cases and cases requiring basic needs.
Public Health Leadership
Assistant Clinical Program Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished and results-oriented Scientific Global Pharmaceutical Professional with over Eighteen years' experience in managing clinical research studies/programs in all phases (Early phase to Phase IV) of clinical research with CROs/Vendors and resources. Team player in developing and supporting a product portfolio worth USD 1billion in annual sales.
Skills : Educator; Managerial/leadership; Planning And Coordinating Programs; Counseling; Case Management.
- Collaborated with internal department heads and Program Director.
- Analyzed timelines, resource, and budget information to facilitate planning, risk assessment, management, and decision-making.
- Performed clinical review of all educational materials, ensuring that content met the grants' learning objectives.
- Spearheaded evaluation programs for effectiveness and compliance, collecting and analyzing surveys retrieved from oncologists to determine future activities and update program content.
- Researched and designed patient education brochures for distribution to oncology patients.
- Coordinated with mst expert assigned to johari to ensure johari operated within msts principles and achieved mst target outcomes.
- Completed authorizations request; tracked authorizations and acted as agency utilization manager for clinical authorization for services.
Clinical Program Manager Resume
Summary : Clinical research professional with Medical Doctorate and over 12 years of pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry experience in various therapeutic areas is seeking a full-time position in Clinical and Medical Affairs.
Skills : Program Management, Program Development, Training & Development, Implementation.
- Responsible for managing the design, development, modification, and evaluation of all clinical development plans for the therapeutically related clinical trials as well as the implementation of those plansProvide individual and group supervision to 5-6, MSW, ACSW and PsyD interns.
- Provided supervision and oversight of mental health services provided by LCSW and psychiatrist.
- Monitored Individualized Service Plan progress of DWC participants.
- Maintained accurate and timely records of activities, clinical counseling notes, and services provided to each client.
- Provided crisis intervention and model de-escalation techniques as needed.
- Managed applicable staff and program(s)/project(s) within a therapeutic area, whether direct or indirect.
- Assisted in recruiting staff members, adding input and/or conducting performance appraisals.
Master Of Social Work
Clinical Program Manager/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Licensed Clinical Social Worker dedicated to providing effective and empathic treatment to children and families in a variety of service agencies through the use of a multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach. Extensive experience in delivering, developing, and designing clinical supports and programming specific to the needs of individuals and families in school, home and community settings.
Skills : Microsot Offie, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel.
- Developed and managed clinical treatment and programming for 10 children (ages 7-13) in residential placement.
- Managed and supervised 10-15 home staff.
- Collaborated with parents and various professionals from school, medical and legal fields.
- Facilitated and developed programming to address sensory/motor needs, communication needs, social skill needs, and community readiness.
- Developed behavior intervention plans and assist with behavior management.
- Provided Consultation and On-site training to SNF clinic physical and occupational therapists in the area of Physical Agent Modalities, Wound Healing,.
- Performed ongoing analysis to identify ways to enhance system efficiency and productivity of employees working in the field.
Clinical Program Manager Resume
Headline : Clinical Affairs Program Manager will provide global leadership in the development, coordination and execution of clinical affairs activities for an assigned therapeutic area, franchise, or product grouping, providing input to commercial and clinical development strategies in alignment with business objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
- Included overseeing and participating in the overall process improvement process, creating and managing the department budget.
- Involved in the process of billing for trauma activations and reconciling the charges.
- Organized monthly EMS, hospital operational and peer review meetings and take minutes.
- Updated and created policy and procedures related to the care of the trauma patient.
- Worked closely with the trauma surgeons and trauma medical director to review cases and keep track of required CMEs.
- Participated in injury prevention and community outreach projects.
- Responsible for complying with the American College of Surgeons regulations for a level II facility and participated in two trauma certification visits.