Completions Consultant Resume
Objective : To effectively serve as a Completions Consultant by providing leadership in a safe and cost effective manner.
Skills : Computer , Management , Supervisor.
- Supervises WOR and completion operations for hydraulic fracturing of vertical and horizontal wells and coil tubing/snubbing/drill outs.
- Oversees the Operator's completion plan, handling various aspects of WOR/completions engineering assignments and assisting in preparing completion, testing, and WOR procedures.
- Follows safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all personnel and being the company representative on the well site with excellent communication & leadership skills.
- Ensures that WOR and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards.
- Provides detailed timely reports to engineers via various software programs, including WellEz.
- Prepares written engineering well WOR briefs for wellsite supervisors.
- Monitors all AFE's for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals, and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts.
- Reviews well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity.
Jr. Completions Consultant Resume
Objective : Completions career by using the knowledge gained in past job experiences to become an efficient and well-rounded consultant, while maintaining a balanced family oriented lifestyle.
Skills : Completipns, Work Overs, Stimulation And Wire Line Experience.
- Ensures all Hess policies and procedures are followed as per standard operating procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between the field operations and the office, communicating our progress in the field to our supervisors and the engineering team.
- Works along beside Hess EHS representatives on location to ensure safety practices and principals are being utilized.
- Plans our day to day process using SPS management systems and use Well View to show our progress as well as tracking day to day costs.
- Approves tickets on location with the proper coding for the well and input them into Well View along with tracking tickets in Duet approving or denying tickets due to proper or improper coding as well as imputing those into Well View.
- Meets with all service companies to discuss equipment set up on location and go over job design.
- Tracks sand, chemicals, water, pressures, rates using Hess's job log and job frac data pack for each stage, which at the end of the job is supplied to the Hess engineering team for future pumping.
Sr. Completions Consultant Resume
Summary : To find a stable, steady company can work for. Want to work somewhere that challenges and allows me to be a part of team. Always willing to further education or training for career.
Skills : Supervisor, Microsoft Office, Ms Excel, Maintenance, Truck Driver, Cost Control, Planning.
- Lead pumper in Water Resources/Water Sampling Program/Quality Control Worked with TxDot, County, and Underground Utility companies to plan ROW and facilitate buried 3", 10" and 12" HDPE water lines.
- Coordinated 1 calls for locators.
- Managed over 50 water wells/frac pits for completions.
- Worked with Spoc/Eaton/Toshiba/Red Lion/SCADA automations for remote operations as well as Onsite control.
- Directed contractors for construction of pits, water wells, location entrances and various other projects.
- Purchased and sought out inventory for ongoing projects.
- Operated Quality Control or water wells and pits.
- Tested for H2S, TDS, Turbidity, pH, Temp, Static and Dynamic water levels, Bacteria testing with IRB's, SRB's, and APB's.
- Helped develop Water Sampling Program with in house engineers.
Completions Consultant I Resume
Objective : Seeking permanent Completions Consultant position with a strong corporation where my abilities can be fully utilized and have opportunities for career growth.
Skills : Supervising, Management, Sales, H2S, Customer Service, Leadership.
- Supervised all field operations related to multi-stage multi-well fracturing and wireline operations.
- Represented and enforced company objectives and expectations through inspection, observation, audit, correction, and leadership.
- Included but is not limited to enforcement of standard operating procedures during hydraulic fracturing and wireline operations, on-site decision making and communication of results to appropriate personnel.
- Detailed and accurate reporting of field operations to local and corporate management help maintain through communication and improve decision-making abilities through the use of accurate data entry and reporting.
- Developed and enhanced vendor improvement through training and accountability of personnel through communication and training.
- Prepare location and coordinate all vendor mobilization to location.
- Utilized JSA/JHA and PTW to ensure safe operation.
- Supervised and coordinated all third party work and rig up process.
Completions Consultant II Resume
Headline : Ability to manage multiple operations efficiently and effectively. Excellent leadership skills and motivation. Work well in a team environment and independently. Ability to make decisions on the fly, hardworking, can keep a level head when things get high paced or stressful.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Management, Data Entry.
- Charged of all operations on lease during fracturing.
- Dictated fracturing fluid rates, small design changes, treatment, and wireline operations.
- Checked fluid systems for stability.
- Lead all personal on lease in a spill-free and safe work environment.
- Leased and stayed in contact with all vendors to ensure smooth operations.
- Double-checked all service venders' operations for safety and practicality.
- Checked over invoices for discrepancies and proper billing.
- Inputted well data and day to day operations into a good view.
Completions Consultant III Resume
Summary : Completions Consultant career objective is to secure employment within an organization to learn, develop and contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft, Microsoft, Oil And Gas.
- Discussed shutdown procedures, escape routes, and appointed roles everyone had.
- Ensured proper execution of a job by all parties on location while providing a safe work environment.
- Overlooked frac procedures and adjusted if needed due to well conditions.
- Worked with the frac crew to ensure proper break and Xlink times.
- Adjusted chemicals as needed.
- Went over guns with wireline.
- Watched them in all procedures when lifting and arming guns.
- Ensured proper depth with CCL and correlated with logs.
Asst. Completions Consultant Resume
Objective : Experienced Completions Consultant professional with ability to communicate with others in a positive way to complete the job at hand. Have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive with excellence in mind, problem solving, decision making and negotiating capabilities. Supervisory Well Control Certificate.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- In charged of all operations concerning good completion following the drilling phase.
- Responsible for good preparation including frac stack installment, p-sleeve shift and injection tests, acid treatment, and wireline operations before frac service company are on site.
- In charged of prepping location prior to stimulation including, frac tank placement, all auxiliary equipment, water transfer placement, wireline, crane, and any other vendor equipment used.
- Responsible for meeting with a frac service company and discussing all requirements needed, spotting of equipment, stimulation plan, and safety requirements that need to be followed.
- In charged of all vendors and keeping a good communication line open for all necessities and requirements for a successful job.
- Responsible for keeping track of chemicals, proppants, water, and all costs during the phase and making sure all meet specifications of the customer.
- Responsible for communication with the customer, completing required reports and updates during the completion phase.
- In charged of all personnel on location and making sure all safety rules are followed, emergency contacts, coordinates of the job site in case of a severe emergency, closest medical facilities, and route to and from a job site.
- Responsible for fulfilling all customer requirements for the most efficient and cost-effective completion phase of well.
Associate Completions Consultant Resume
Headline : Completions consultant is the expert for Vertical Transportation for our clients and provides insightful solutions to meet the clients needs. The Consultant is responsible for developing relationships with potential clients and managing the project cycle from request for proposal or inspection, writing of reports and proposals, ensuring timely completion of projects, to billing for payment of services.
Skills : Wellview, Microsoft.
- Generates customer pipeline by marketing LB services for all given lines of business in the service area.
- Included but is not limited to exhibiting at regional conferences, conducting client lunch and learns, visiting potential and current client locations and writing industry-specific blogs and articles.
- Participated in all aspects of project development.
- Included but not limited to bid and contract development, conceptual planning, design, construction administration, maintenance audits, and modernization projects for vertical transportation systems.
- Provided scheduled and requested reports to business support functions and leadership as requested,
- Included but not limited to equipment and systems status, percentage of work completed, billing percentages, contract additions, change orders and deficiencies lists.
- Experienced with filing daily activity reports in the reporting system.
Lead Completions Consultant Resume
Summary : Completions Consultant responsible for effective implementation and maintenance of the global ethics program for businesses. Global Ethics supports commitment to promoting an ethical culture though strategic initiatives for creating tone at the top, empowering people managers, promoting a speak up culture and setting expectations for business ethics standards across the global enterprise.
Skills : Microsoft, Oil And Gas.
- Supported developing ethics program for managing third-party risks, including a MetLife Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Oversee/support company-wide annual Conflicts of Interest Disclosure process.
- Manage cross-functional projects and internal focus groups.
- Independently conduct research on best practices and trends to enhance the ethical culture.
- Oversee/support global ethics training, awareness campaigns, and communications.
- Maintain risk-related ethics metrics on MetLife operations.
- Conduct global ethics risk assessments, perform data analysis and create reports for ethics risks for operations.
Completions Consultant Resume
Headline : 20+ years of experience in increasingly responsible Completions Consultant positions where excellent contract performance and employee management skills have been emphasized. Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a labor force in a fast and successful growing business. Progressive experience in the field operations for the oil and gas industry. Experience demonstrating effective management abilities, and knowledge of the oil and gas business services sector.
Skills : Fracturing/stimulation, MS office.
- Planned all well sites, specialized in Simal Fracs and Wireline Operations.
- Prepped location for Drill outs with Coil when all Fracs are completed.
- Oversaw coil-tubing operations on the completion side such as drilling out plugs, washing out wells on screen-outs, and toe preps for fracturing operations.
- Dealt with fluids systems and formation operations.
- Worked hand-in-in hand with engineers to design fracs for the Eagleford Shale, pre-designing problem wells, extensive research on geological locations that Marathon chose for experimental fracturing designs in intense fluid chemistry taking all interests in choosing the most efficient, productive and safest designs for Marathon.
- Provided mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other employees.
- Promoted excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Provided planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions.
- Coordinated cleanup, repair, and preparation of equipment for next job.