Connection Center Associate Resume
Objective : This position manages a large team that includes both part-time employees and volunteer leaders in this multi-faceted ministry. The Associate Connection Minister represents these ministries as part of the Connection Team.
Skills : Customer Service, Technical Support.
- Works collaboratively with the Discover/PLACE Team and other ministers to foster members being Disciples who make Disciples
- Assists, as needed, to be resource for the implementation and training of new member, PLACE and Guest Services ministries at other BBC campuses as they are launched.
- Works collaboratively with the Communications Team to be sure that the new member and Guest Services Ministry strategies and opportunities are documented and available to the church on a timely basis through the print, web, and other media outlets.
- Maintains job descriptions, expectations, and standards for each Guest Services, sand volunteer leadership positions.
- Leads regular Guest Services to communicate clearly about strategic, tactical and operational goals. These meetings should also develop a sense of teamwork and foster a sense of cooperation among the ministries.
- Establishes annual goals and conduct review meetings with each direct report.
- Builts relationships with customers to increase the likelihood of repeat business.
Jr. Connection Center Associate Resume
Objective : A resourceful and well-rounded team player who desires a Connection Center Associate position that will require to use communication skills and learn convincing powers that will aid in revenue of its business.
Skills : Promotion, Research, Communication, Presentation , Writing.
- Opened and closed procedure of the wireless center.
- Given customer tutorials of their new smartphone. Credit checks for 2yr service.
- Answered phones, problem-solving, dealing with customers' bills and activating phones.
- Worked the cash register.
- Made sure we meet our daily and quarterly sales, changing the log in books. Making sure customers have the right forms of identification to apply for a 2yr agreement.
- Built relationships with customers to increase the likelihood of repeat business.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in the assigned sales area.
Sr. Connection Center Associate Resume
Summary : Productive and accountable professional with diverse work history, hands-on skill sets and highly developed customer-service skills poised to parlay comprehensive medical education into career-advancement opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Fast Learner.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handled inquires or directed them to the appropriate person according to their needs.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages, and transferred calls to appropriate individuals.
- Managed paper or electronic filing system Recorded information, updated files or paperwork, and maintained documents such as correspondence or other material.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems Arranged repairs when there were equipment malfunctions Coordinated calendars, prioritized corporate meetings, and made travel arrangements.
- Created documents, charts, spreadsheets, and presentations and edited documents and prepared them for approval.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients, customers, and supervisors.
Connection Center Associate I Resume
Objective : Senior Sales Associate with background in electronics. Offering extensive knowledge in computers and phones. Minor typing and people skills. Seeking new challenge with growth-oriented company. Results-oriented Sales Associate specialized in electronics. 1-year track record of success in exceeding customer service and sales goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Provides connection center products and services to customers in accordance with company policies and procedures by assisting with purchasing decisions, demonstrating, maintaining, securing, selling, activating merchandise, and offering information on service contracts, plan, and values.
- Resolves customer's issues and concerns, and promoting products n services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- Ensures work is done correctly.
- Works on top priorities first.
- Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meet deadlines.
- Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Adapts to changing work demands.
- Works when faced with change or difficulties.
Connection Center Associate II Resume
Headline : Motivated, fast-learning, Bilingual,customer service specialist, experienced in telecommunications, with a highly effective communication style and detail-oriented technical skills, along with the ability to learn concepts quickly.
Skills : Bilingual, Management, Appointment Setting.
- Managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Opened new customer accounts.
- Wrote sales slips and sales contracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
Connection Center Associate III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Connection Center Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Computing, Electronics, Cutomer Service.
- Provides remarkable customer service.
- Answers customer calls in a timely manner.
- Follows proper procedure for handling claims.
- Ensures merchandise is properly displayed and priced correctly.
- Assists in connection center with new plans, upgrades or adding lines to existing contracts.
- Assists photo lab, and sporting goods associates.
- Completes and price or mod changes in the area.
- Controls high dollar merchandise in locked cases, spider wire, or security room.
Asst. Connection Center Associate Resume
Objective : Connection Center Associate responsible for planning, managing and overseeing the execution of strategic initiatives, as we work on some of the Medical Centers most challenging problems and exciting opportunities
Skills : Office Programs, Cashier, Customer Service.
- Helped customers with high priced merchandise by unlocking cases with keys.
- Upgraded cellphone contracts using a Walmart program.
- Worked with vendors with specific products.
- Kept case clean and organized.
- Cashed out customers at the register.
- Answered incoming phone calls.
- Called cell phone companies to help customers with their contracts.
- Kept all paperwork neatly filed.
- Took daily log of all cellphone stock.
Lead Connection Center Associate Resume
Summary : Connection Center Associate is responsible for pre-registering and scheduling students encounters for provider services and utilizing excellent customer services standards.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Met with students one-on-one from different cohorts and demographics on campus to engage them, identify their interests, and connect to leadership opportunities.
- Facilitated connections among students with similar interests to build communities based on personal relationships.
- Promoted, recruited, and staffed trips.
- Guided students through the program planning process from initial brainstorming to post-event evaluation and everything in between.
- Managed purchasing and inventory of program supplies.
- Organized and implemented Jewish educational programs and holiday celebrations.
- Maintained records of events and attendance for measurement and ongoing evaluation.
Associate Connection Center Associate Resume
Headline : Continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries and who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale.
Skills : Customer Service, Automotive Insurance.
- Assists customers understand and choose the best phone plan for them.
- Assists in Electronics and Photolab when needed.
- Keeps inventory logs up to date and accurate, tracking sales and fixing mistakes when needed.
- Follows tasks as set up by supervisors.
- Creates own tasks something that needs to be done.
- Helps in other departments as needed to create a happy customer experience.
- Prioritizes helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store.
Connection Center Associate Resume
Summary : Connection Center Associate includes implementing veteran recruitment strategies, ensuring veteran volunteer participation in programming as well as collaborating with YSVP site-level program staff to ensure veteran retention and successful program outcomes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Organising.
- Recruits, interviews, screens and selects potential veteran volunteer candidates utilizing a specialized intake process.
- Establishs and maintains constructive, positive relationships with veteran volunteers to enhance recruitment and retention.
- Assists in advocacy for veteran volunteers as it pertains to housing, employment, health care in addition to mental health and legal system and creating safe spaces and conversations for veterans and other diverse stakeholders.
- Schedules and implements structured service and recreational activities for veteran volunteers utilizing facilities such as the YMCA membership centers and other neighborhood facilities.
- Completes program documentation assigned including management of volunteer intake and support documentation. Prepares and submits reports per contract or as requested by the supervisor.
- Supports the growth of YSVP’s external support network for veteran volunteers.
- Refers and connects veterans to services and support their connection to external resources as needed
Support veterans during program preparation and debriefing in order to assist veterans to facilitate curriculum in a manner that encourages story-telling and sharing.
- Provides informal coaching and troubleshooting with veterans as needed.
- Assists in coordinating veteran training sessions.