Contract Employee Resume
Headline : Professional executive administrative assistant/office manager as a contract employee seeking a career that is both challenging and rewarding, where unique abilities and skill sets will contribute to our continued growth as an organization.
Skills : Customer Relations, Administrative, Projects.
- Analyzes the integrity of the Activities, Programs, and Forecasting interfaces for the purpose of checks and balances.
- Responsible for the development of the required documentation with procedures, work instructions, training, implementation and auditing of all three Standards QS, ISO and TS.
- Develops and completes internal auditor training courses,
- Conducts Surveillance audits through both internal and external DCX Corporate Sites and Supply Chain validating Quality System compliance.
- Develops, implements, trains, and audits to the required standards.
- Utilizes to support the product development processes from concept CATIA design to manufacturing.
- Works as a file and inventory clerk for several companies including Exxon and grocer's supply.
Jr. Contract Employee Resume
Objective : Over 14 years of Contract Employee in accounting experience Hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task Strong leadership skills, quick learner, team player Able to work independently or cooperatively with multiple associates Experienced in QuickBooks, Peachtree, Lawson, AS400 and Adman Accounting systems Driven to ensure success in all aspects of job accomplishment.
Skills : MS Office, Financial Reporting Standards.
- Identifies, researches, and interprets pertinent laws and issued new operating guidelines to improve the day to day operation.
- Responsible for Acting in a Team Leader capacity by my superiors for special projects, conducting on the job training and cross-training assignments.
- Responsible for preparing and ensuring the accuracy of same-day detailed responses to inquires received from Senior Management.
- Oversees the handling of sensitive documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Reviews, analyzes, processes, and audit records, documents, statements, budgets, tax and payroll, balance sheets, logs, journals, and other related financial records.
- Resolves errors or discrepancies to ensure accurate and comply with applicable rules, regulations, and laws.
- Prepares report and provide recommendations to upper-level management accordingly.
Sr. Contract Employee Resume
Summary : Hard worker, looking to secure work that can demonstrate full potential, while challenging beyond known limits.
Skills : HTML, CSS.
- Provided exceptional customer service to HR partners and employees across all domestic hospital locations and corporate offices.
- Acted as subject matter expert in areas of health, welfare, 401(k) plans, COBRA, FMLA, etc.
- Determined the proper course of action to resolve benefits issues/concerns/questions.
- Involved travel to the sites to facilitate benefits education and training and open enrollment assistance.
- Managed the implementation of a new consolidated billing vendor.
- Worked closely with the internal Finance department to ensure compatibility with their processes.
- Achieved $140,000 in savings by assisting in selecting and implementing new HSA administrators with greater cultural fit and reporting capabilities.
- Assisted with RFP projects resulting in the selection of cost-effective, "best-in-class" business partners.
Contract Employee I Resume
Objective : Contract Employee with over 11 years of experience as an RN and LVN, in acute, general, and forensic psychiatry. Extensive experience as an LVN, in general, acute medical care, with a background in geriatrics. Extensive experience with children, adolescence, adults in psychiatry and chemical dependency. Possess excellent communication, teaching and advocacy skills. Seeking a PMHNP-BC position in a collaborative environment.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Worked through Prime Staffing as Locums- University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) - Sky-view Prison- MSN, APN, PMHNP-BC Currently responsible as a provider to manage an 86 bed unit.
- Created a treatment team meeting to be held every day (they hadn't experienced my type of practice in over 10 years).
- Provided the patient the optimal level of care.
- Built to see patients from anywhere between 2-3 hours, and when done, go back to the office to complete notes.
- Spent a minimal amount of time on my unit, treatment teams are eyes and ears because they're on the unit for 12-16 hours, which in turn enables them to provide a wealth of pertinent information.
- Provided comprehensive assessment, planning, developing, implementation of the plan of care and evaluation of effectiveness of interventions with revisions as necessary.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of all requirements and practice standards relating to the prescribing, the administration of medications including compliance with organization policy and procedures, documentation, requirements, and medication education.
Contract Employee II Resume
Headline : Seeking a Contract Employee position with a growing company that wants a self-motivated individual, who will greatly contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Typing, Notary Public, Quicken.
- Responsible for the Project manager of the new 2.2 million-dollar alternator exchange.
- Developed the design of building working with an architectural firm and Plant Engineering.
- Developed the process flow of materials and equipment for new buildings utilizing process flow technology.
- Managed all aspects of the construction phase of building working with plant Engineering, general contractors and sub-contractors assuring building was completed on time.
- Purchased all capital equipment for new facilities and responsible for its installation.
- Coordinated General Electric production schedule, with Business Leaders and Process Technical Advisors to assure that new construction did not interfere with current production demands to our customers.
- Responsible for the budget of new facility and equipment purchases Iroquois Tool Systems Manager of Manufacturing Engineering Responsible for the direction and coordination of the Manufacturing Engineer and Engineering assistant.
- Responsible for managing the tool room and two hourly employees.
- Coordinated the acquisition of equipment and assure the capability to manufacture a quality product in an incentive-based manufacturing environment.
Contract Employee III Resume
Summary : Over 13 years of successful B2B and direct Productive and efficient work habits with little sales experience. supervision. Experience in confidently presenting and Excellent communication and interpersonal closing to C-Suite. skills. Consistently exceeded sales and revenue Self-motivated and resilient attitude.
Skills : Constant Contact, Twitter, Pinterest, Content Management.
- Reviewed and verified check requests.
- Sorted, coded, and matched invoices.
- Entered and uploaded invoices into the accounting system.
- Prepared and performed check runs.
- Monitored accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Researched and resolved invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintained vendor files.
- Corresponded with vendors and respond to inquiries.
Asst. Contract Employee Resume
Objective : Seeking a Clerical/ Customer Service Contract Employee position that will enable to enhance skills and experience while developing professional growth.
Skills : Multi-line Phones, Customer Service & Administration.
- Worked a variety of assignments to gain on the job experience: Contracted to Lanier Worldwide - Sales Order Processor/ Back-Up Receptionist Responsibilities: Processed incoming sales orders in the BMS System.
- Ensured all orders were completed with all proper paperwork and signatures.
- Printed invoices for orders.
- Sent completed orders to the corporate office for billing completion.
- Assisted District Administrator with various projects.
- Wrote customers thank you letters for each completed order.
- Maintained the up keeping of all filling and the contents confidential documents.
- Filed each completed sales order.
- Answered and directed incoming calls at the front desk.
Associate Contract Employee Resume
Headline : Contract Employee as a native American woman with excellent knowledge and the skills to provide proper respiratory care for patients in critical conditions. Meanwhile, demonstrating professionalism in all work areas.
Skills : Patient Care, Management.
- Contracted to manage the Human Resource operations of a new entertainment company, Adventure Combat Operations opening.
- Identified, engaged and recruited for all exempt, non-exempt and 1099 employees.
- Handled all legal requirements as they relate to HR compliance law.
- Created all employee paperwork including onboarding paperwork, employee handbook, quarterly review documentation, and job descriptions.
- Assisted with company financials using QuickBooks, processed payroll, handled accounts payable/receivables.
- Completed, reconciled and recorded all financial transactions and delivered completed books to accountants quarterly.
- Assisted with the development of the company website: www.adventurecombatops.com.
- Maintained website and made changes as needed using PrestaShop and Joomla.
- Worked with several different insurance companies to present different quotes and coverage options for vehicle insurance, general liability and worker's compensation coverage.
Lead Contract Employee Resume
Summary : To secure Contract Employee full-time employment utilizing education and training in an environment where individual achievement is developed, encouraged and rewarded.
Skills : SAP, Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office.
- Implemented the Physical Therapist's (PT) orders, assess patients, initiate care and continually evaluate in order to progress care as appropriate for each individual.
- Supervised PT and based upon the patient's response to treatment, will modify, progress or discontinue treatment program, with annotation of the same in patient's electronic medical record.
- Utilized ALTHA/CHCS software to track patient data and progress and compile statistical reports as needed.
- Included pre/post-operation physical therapy utilizing a variety of physical therapy treatment techniques and athletic-based therapeutic exercises, wound management, crutch/cane and gait training to pre and post-operative patients.
- Corresponded with nurse case managers in writing concerning Warrior Transition Unit Soldiers.
- Included the use of Neurocom technology that allows providers to manipulate somatosensory and visual information to identify and differentiate underlying sensory and motor impairments.
- Included treatment for vestibular hypofunction, complete vestibular loss, central dysfunction, motion sensitivity and persistent benign proximal positional vertigo (BPPV).
Contract Employee Resume
Summary : Seeking a Contract Employee position in data analysis where excellent analytical and technical skills are utilized to fight fraud, waste or abuse and improve the company's processes and profitability.
Skills : Tableau, Business Objects.
- Managed state and contracted staff to identify build content and design of system and report requirements, assist in system test and to validate application meets business requirements and technical specifications (UAT), coordinate all necessary activities for implementation of each build such as end-user notification, training and documentation as well as help screens.
- Managed and triaged all tickets received through the DCF Helpdesk: resolve training issues, document defects via Rational ClearQuest, document change requests via Rational ClearQuest.
- Participated in JAD sessions as Subject Matter Expert in eligibility and data reporting.
- Responsible for develop and approval of business rules for conversion of legacy system data.
- Collaborated with the project team to write, edit and deliver Annual Planning Documents, Operational Work Plans and project plans to their respective stakeholders.
- Served as the primary contact for all statewide training activities of 10,000 plus users.
- Conducted train-the-trainer sessions as well as mentor staff on system expertise and troubleshooting.
- Coordinated receipt and dissemination of training and policy questions that arise as a result of training activities.