Contract Worker Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience as a paralegal and/or contract manager and 'do it all' legal admin; In-house experience in tech and/or media preferred
Skills : Communication, Administration, Microsoft Office.
- Performed various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and organizing filing system.
- Answered telephones and transferred calls to appropriate staff members.
- Sorted and distributed incoming communication data, including faxes, letters and emails.
- Monitored and maintained the organization's website.
- Interacted with organizational staff, executives, clients, vendors and visitors on a daily basis.
- Organized the scheduling of meetings, conferences, and events; distributed minutes for them.
- Coordinated agendas for meetings with visitors and clients- arranged guest and travel accommodations.
- Took care of staff office space, keep things up to date, and in order.
- Maintained the office database - retrieved and organized information for individual employees and clients.
Jr. Contract Worker Resume
Objective : Professional Contract Worker Accountant looking for the challenge in a career. Looking for a company to offer accounting services in order to help the company meet and achieve its goal and to grow with the company.
Skills : Hard Worker, Good Communication, Willing To Learn.
- Reconciles sales tax account using the KPMG tax report.
- Reconciles high-level significant deficiency balance sheet accounts.
- Schedules meetings with managers, and employees in order to gain information and history on accounts.
- Creates meeting minutes documenting action plans and deadlines.
- Documents reconciliation process and ways to improve the process.
- Researches complex accounts that go back several years.
- Account Receivables, General Ledger, Auditing, Inventory, Special Projects, Consulting Enter sales invoices/orders for various clients into an accounting system.
Sr. Contract Worker Resume
Summary : To find a Contract Worker position that will utilize skills and abilities to their full potential, to help the business grow stronger and remain strong in a competitive market.
Skills : Inventory Management, Administration.
- Gained extensive knowledge of software such as HPAC, HPCR, SafeCom, Equitrac, Kofax, JetMobile, and Share Scan.
- Acquired an excellent working knowledge of Authentication methods and authentication technology.
- Used Active Directory to Reset, Unlock and Create User Accounts.
- Created and Tracked Logs for all issues.
- Follow up with customers to verify that their issue has been resolved.
- Troubleshoot and resolved issues with email clients such as MS outlook.
- Used various methods.
- Troubleshoot and resolved VPN issues using various methods and tools.
Contract Worker I Resume
Objective : To use Contract Worker experience in Management, Customer Service, as well as Health, care to obtain a Full-time permanent position.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word.
- Worked in operations/warehouse floor Worked with a fleet of 30 + drivers Managed client's accounts with regards to bookings of daily collections and deliveries.
- Worked in the Control Room/Radio Room, to dealt with all drivers and clients booking collections.
- Packaged and marked appropriately for transport Ensure all consignments are completed.
- Arranged specific collections from suppliers/branches/associates and provide feedback to shippers that collections have taken place when to expect delivery and supply proof of delivery details.
- Tracked and traced all consignments on a daily basis.
- Pre-alerted reports of all daily consignments including High-Value/Valuable Cargo.
- Arranged special deliveries in cases where parcels were not delivered as per the waybill instructions.
- Arranged of Same Day deliveries in and around the rest of the country, if possible.
Contract Worker II Resume
Headline : Act as the sourcing manager and event planning lead. You will collaborate with peers and vendors alike to ensure each event is executed flawlessly from sourcing and contracting venues to room set and menu planning, budget reconciliation and everything in between
Skills : Communication, Outstanding, Customer Service Operating Tools Time Management Multi-Tasking.
- Coordinates multiple releases from start to finish and maintain release process documentation.
- Creates the release scorecard with the assistance of the Area Release Manager (ARM).
- Tracks testing, project completion, change records, configuration reviews, and post-deployment technical validation.
- Reviews release metrics and communicate issues and risks to all application teams to ensure the health of the release.
- Conducts release table top meetings for e-test and production.
- Creates a deployment plan in coordination with application teams and the environment team.
- Coordinates release deployment with all application teams and the environmental team on deployment night.
- Manages and advances projects forward through holding people accountable and keeping team members apprised of project status.
- Tracks and documents project plan performance, task completion, and resource utilization.
Contract Worker III Resume
Summary : Contract Worker plans to organize and supervises technical clerical work of a unit responsible for performing specialized credentialing functions in support of the employment, contracting, processing, assignment monitoring, and the compliant status related to Every Student Succeed Act (ESSA) and other State and federal program mandates of District and charter school certificated employees.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Process a large volume of online client submitted payrolls by reviewing payroll messages or client instruction associated with the payroll accuracy and reporting.
- Trains and evaluates the performance of subordinates.
- Organizes and directs the maintenance of credential codes and other complex records and files.
- Records and to obtain information from county offices.
- Supervises and reviews procedures used to enter employee credential
- Performs related duties as assigned plans and supervises specialized technical-clerical activities of a unit engaged in advising certified applicants and employees of various credential requirements.
- Develops, recommends, and implements forms, methods, and provide efficient services for certificated employees and applicants.
Asst. Contract Worker Resume
Objective : Contract Worker as Analyst is responsible for executing high-quality clinical agreements in a timely manner that balances the needs of all parties while maintaining internal and external relationships. In this role, you will be drafting, issuing, negotiating and finalizing a variety of clinical agreements (including budgets) utilizing enterprise-wide contracting processes.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares bids, processes specifications, progress, and other reports.
- Advises the management of contractual rights and obligations.
- Compiles and analyzes data and maintains historical information.
- Utilizes warehouse equipment and tools to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety.
Associate Contract Worker Resume
Headline : To obtain a Contract Worker position in a results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward growth and advancement.
Skills : Forklift Operator,welder,ups,fedx,machines Operator.
- Demonstrated exceptional versatility and quick mastery of every functional area within the organization.
- Managed grant submission process.
- Researched and coordinated funding.
- Developed and implemented docent and volunteer training.
- Evaluated docent effectiveness and initiated improvements.
- Maintained volunteer records, schedules, and publications.
- Oversaw membership renewals.
- Established and maintained partnerships with key leaders in the community.
- Spearheaded use of multimedia to enable digital learning.
Lead Contract Worker Resume
Summary : Contract Worker in Logistics Professional with 7+ years of transferable experience, specializing in Logistics Supply Support, Material Management, and Supply Chain Management. Highly proficient in project planning and analyst management with the organization throughout a career. Strong corporate insight possessing guidance, analytical, collaborative, verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Handled shipping and receiving tasks and arranged deliveries for carriers.
- Scheduled, received customer orders via fax, electronically and by phone.
- Shipped and received skills, updated shipping instructions, invoices, and created scan sheets for JIT deliveries.
- Managed material releases and changed production orders.
- Relayed appropriate information regarding customers to internal departments including sales, production, and shipping.
- Checked inventory and prepared data to send ACUM reports to customers.
- Entered data into the ERP configuration management database.
- Filed and sorted all purchase orders, scanned sheets, and invoices.
Contract Worker Resume
Summary : Performs complex administrative contract assistance and review work. Work involves tracking and evaluating contract data, verifying billings for fiscal accuracy and completeness, and preparing reports on contract status and requirements.
Skills : Data Management, MS Office.
- Develops and monitors timelines for contract
- Consults with contract sponsors in the development of requisitions, encumbrances and contract file requirements.
- Ensures that contracts comply with all state and agency regulations and policies, and adequately address expected deliverables, performance measures, payment methodology, and consequences for non-performance.
- Participates in internal and external audits, researches and reconciles audit exceptions, and recommends solutions.
- May prepare and track all procurement requests in accordance with all state and agency requirements.
- Monitors contract performance by examining billings, fiscal data, and eligibility determinations for compliance with terms of contract and policies.
- Works with Business units on the billing process and eligibility monitoring functions for contract billings.
- Evaluates expenditure data and makes projections to ensure the appropriate use of funds.
- Reviews fiscal expenditure reports for completeness, appropriateness, and accuracy.