Contracts Specialist Resume
Summary : Looking for a challenging Senior Level or Management position in a fast paced and innovative organization where all skills and abilities in Proposals/ Contracts Management will be utilized to the fullest.
Skills : Microsoft office,Technical Skills.
- Assisted with GSA schedules documentation and contract modifications (pricing changes/specials, small business subcontractor plan, etc).
- Prepared the variance analysis and presented it to the Finance Director of the dept.
- Forecasted of all vendors based on briefings and updated the files.
- Prepared and assisted in preparing client invoices in accordance with the billing plan and contract.
- Developed and/or reviewed SOW's for agreements when needed.
- Maintained vendor information and certifications and respond to bidder's list requests for information for the city, state, commercial, and government organizations.
- Prime interfaced with GWAC/MAC customer offices Participated in post-award kick-off meetings and contract set-up meetings.
Contracts Specialist I Resume
Objective : Experienced Contracting, Procurement, and Supply Chain Management professional with both corporate and consulting background. Excellent at Business Analysis, Problem Solving.
Skills : Contracts Management, Procurement.
- Assisted in bid and proposal activity and negotiations. Issue Contract Management instructions as necessary.
- Properly informed all necessary departments of special requirements and advise them of contractual rights and obligations.
- Reviewed customer invoices as necessary, and resolve any financial issues that arise.
- Monitored customer contract/purchase order with respect to scheduling, budget, changes, and customer requirements.
- Analyzed job status reports with respect to labor and material budgets.
- Requested, reviewed, and implemented modifications to or extensions of contracts or amendments of solicitations.
- Responsible for Contract Issues and to ensure that the Contracts are properly implemented and maintained.
Jr. Contracts Specialist Resume
Objective : Self-motivated service-focused professional seeking immediate employment to leverage both experience and education as a Contracts Management personnel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Contract Negotiation.
- Responded to inquiries regarding contract review and revisions. Review contractual obligations of the parties.
- Prepared and disseminate information internally regarding contract status, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation with and escalation to senior executives, as needed, in regards to contract issues which require an executive business decision.
- Reviewed contract terms and conditions for compliance with company standards and policies.
- Ensured proper documentation for all contract approvals.
- Worked with cross-functional teams including sales, credit, risk management, and human resources.
- Assisted in the completion and approval of contracts throughout the entire contract life cycle.
Contracts Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Experienced Contract and Subcontract Management professional seeks a position of increasing responsibility and scope, with new learning opportunities.
Skills : Statistical, Quantitative analysis skills, Theoretical.
- Drafted and reviewed contracts, statements of work, amendments, and solicitations for construction and engineering projects.
- Negotiated final rates with vendors on contracts for goods and services.
- Conducted legal research on numerous state and federal laws and regulations; analyzed contract documents to ensure legal compliance.
- Developed boilerplate for contract and solicitation templates.
- Coordinated with and provided contractual guidance to business team members.
- Created and maintained a database of all vendor contracts to track upcoming renewals.
- Drafted policy and procedures manual for contracts and procurement departments.
Contracts Specialist III Resume
Summary : Administrative professional with over 27 years of experience in Aerospace and 24 years in contracts. Exemplary track record of developing cohesive and focused business teams.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Organized monthly sales reports for the sales department to track product success.
- Managed communication, customer support, and product representation for each account.
- Currently managed all contracts with Parker in China (ARJ21, C919, MA700) Cross-trained and provided backup for other Contracts Administrators when needed.
- Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials, and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Reviewed correspondence to assure compliance with custom.
- Emphasized on commercial licenses (SNAP-R) with the Bureau of Industry and Security.
- Coordinated Manufacturing License Agreements, export classification for all bills-of-material, and Royalty Agreements.
Bachelor Of Science
Contracts Specialist II Resume
Headline : Contracting Professional with 12 years of federal contracts experience; Familiarity with multi-tasking, project management, evaluating proposals and negotiations.
Skills : Business Development, MS-Excel.
- Responsible for the preparation of contract and bid invitations for Lower 48, Onshore Business Unit demands the provision of services for land rigs.
- Aided in the development of the BP Lower 48 Land Rig Strategy - Value.
- Developed a suite of model contract scopes and other pertinent Exhibits vital to contract substantiation.
- Maintained an inventory of the BP Onshore rigs including rates, terms, etc.
- Participated in key negotiations concerning the services of Rigs.
- Analyze bid documents, requesting support as required from Drilling and Engineering staff.
- Coordinated all aspects of a proposal being bid evaluated and executed.
Contracts Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of cradle to grave contract administration and management experience. Growth-oriented and highly talented contracts manager with a strong background in analysis, pricing.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, Receptionist.
- Reviewed purchase proposals for accuracy (i.e. signatures, address, financing, etc.) and legibility before data entry.
- Retrieved sensitive customer materials such as credit reports, loan history, and other personal information.
- Communicated with Site Contracts and other corporate departments via emails and telephone.
- Practiced and maintained the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members, and prospects.
- Operated office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.) Will occasionally process credit card funds.
- Funded can be anywhere from less than a dollar to several thousand dollars.
- Prepared contract files for federal audits.
Lead Contracts Specialist Resume
Headline : Obtain a position at where can maximize knowledge of cutting-edge technology, finance, bookkeeping, customer service, program development, and training experience.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Office.
- Customer service Audited government contractual license, support, education & consulting revenue under GSA contract.
- Calculated and reported fees to respective agencies.
- Submitted check requests to A/P Calculate and submit journal entries to the general ledger for respective cost centers.
- Administered all correspondence to internal departments and external agencies.
- Updated project managers on all quality assurance issues.
- Streamlined all Oracle production applications workflow for each contractual set-up and requirement.
- Exercised company policy and procedures per contractual agreement.
Associate Contracts Specialist Resume
Summary : Top-performing contract specialist with progressive experience (5 years) in high value operations contracts' management.
Skills : MS-Office, Communication Skills.
- Managed the coordination, negotiation, and execution of contracts and amendments.
- Maintained thorough contract clause library and listings of policies completed, entering data into systems.
- Collaborated with legal and management teams to ensure regulatory compliance (Including HIPPA).
- Developed custom contracts for existing and prospective clients.
- Completed client audits including MCHIP and Market Conduct Examinations.
- Performed tasks including drafting of affidavits and responses to subpoenas.
- Developed written contract procedures, policies, and workflow plans.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Contracts Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that can continue to utilize skills, knowledge and work experience. Willing and ready to take a new path and additionally, gain new experiences in a new division.
Skills : Type 50-60 Wpm, Notary Public, Microsoft Office, Typing.
- Generated legal sales documents for timeshare sales. Make copies for owners, file new owner sales.
- Checked detail of documents, notarize and process Contracts, Deeds, and Mortgages to prepare for Escrow recording.
- Prepared spreadsheets for end of day closings.
- Ran efficiency reports supporting the VP of sales as well as Sales Managers.
- Followed up with buyers for any inconsistencies or missing signatures or documents.
- Collected and process deposits/down payments for new sales.
- Processed all transactions for daily cash reports for corporate.
Contracts Specialist Resume
Summary : In-depth understanding of Billing and Contracts/Subcontracts Management within the federal government and private sectors. Assist the Billing and Finance department with Closeout Procedures.
Skills : Technical Skills, Hard Working.
- Prepared Modifications, Bridges, and Extensions for subcontractors and consultants.
- Updated and processed all GSA IFF reports GSA Reports & ORCA and SAM.
- Assisted with Closeout Procedures providing all contractual documents.
- Prepared and maintained all Non-Disclosure Agreements Prepared and maintained all Teaming Agreements.
- Reviewed and maintain all contract documentation as current and complete.
- Redesigned and updated Contractual Request Forms and Checklists.
- Performed project-related financial analysis.