Summary : LCAM manager experience with a BA in Business returning to property management. Experienced in portfolio and onsite management. Providing hands on administrative and executive support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills.
- Created and maintained Word document templates used by office staff in Document Generator.
- Communicated with Debtors, Debtors' and Creditors' counsel, court personnel, and vendors via telephone, email, and written correspondence.
- Analyzed cases and summarized for Trustee. Answering questions and providing information.
- Reviewed cases and prepared Trustee for Law and Motion and Confirmation hearings.
- Entered data and attached financial documents and correspondence to cases in Epiq Case Power.
- Filed documents with the bankruptcy court through Pacer/ECF and served on parties in interest.
- Completed special projects and assignments as directed by the Trustee, including proposals.
Trustee II Resume
Headline : Experienced & efficient Clerical Assistant with knowledge of office procedures and customer service. Considered a principal, team player, and motivator, recognized for proactively and efficiently guiding teams to deliver results.
Skills : Logistics, Dispatch, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Collected, organized and analyzed Estates financials in preparation of assets and liabilities status report.
- Prepared and maintained accurate monthly accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
- Managed multiple business and personal bank accounts. Analyzed various bankruptcy documents to summarize the matter for Trustee.
- Collaborated with family and business associates successfully undertaking and resolving Estate matters.
- Executed, organized and prepared an itemized list of Estates' property in preparation for Estate sale.
- Maintained detailed work log and documented all telephone conversations for Estate matters.
- Review weekly and monthly periodic financial reports. Elected position serving the school district and community.
Trustee I Resume
Objective : A positive, responsible, goal-oriented team-player who has a tremendous work ethic. Have administrative experience at both the busiest bankruptcy office in a very busy animal hospital located.
Skills : Pet Care, Supervising.
- CA- Claims Administrator Accurately inputted large volumes of creditor claims into the computer system.
- Communicated via writing and telephone with debtors, creditors, and attorneys.
- Performed receipt batching duty, which includes opening mail containing debtor payments and sorting into batches.
- Verifying debtor information and research to find the correct information when needed.
- Filing legal documents into proper case files. Met with various developers for economic development within the community.
- Assisting clients and animals Front desk duties including filing, scheduling, answering and returning phone calls.
- Filing Prescriptions Updating records, using judgment to determine cases in order of importance.
Summary : To seek a challenging career where might utilize present skills and also develop additional skills with company to expand and grow.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Windows, Apple.
- Prepare confirmation paperwork to be used in court, Xerox copies, transmit to processing center and court by mail, enter noticing in computer.
- Update court notes in computer, fax, mail or phone attorneys of needed paperwork for court.
- Generate Motion to Dismiss for approval by Trustee.
- Prepare ledger sheets on all Motions to Dismiss to be taken to court.
- Print court notes, highlight and flag, prepare packet for docket clerks to review for court.
- In court - assist with paperwork, update Judge's docket, preparation of paperwork to be transmitted to Federal Judge for approval.
- Update and prepare court notes given by Judge on each case and enter into comput- er on return from court.
Trustee III Resume
Summary : Administrative supervisor with many years of professional experience with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. A very positive enthusiastic person whom enjoys meeting individuals.
Skills : Sales, Technical Skills.
- A private non-profit organization of former NFL Philadelphia Eagles Head Athletic Trainer.
- Trustee Oversee all aspects of a non-profit scholarship foundation. Present a scholarship annually to a local college student.
- Coordinate with the local media for the annual scholarship presentation dinner.
- Communicate with local corporations and vendors to raise funds to the foundation.
- Elevated funds to the scholarship foundation during the past three years.
- Increased annual scholarship presentations per year.
- Responsible for coordinating NFL teams to be involved with the foundation.
Headline : Dedicated and focused team player Excel at prioritizing and completing multiple tasks while meeting all deadlines Experienced decision maker with the ability to evaluate multi sources.
Skills : Solid knife skills, Saute Cook, Broiler Cook, Banquet Cook.
- Provided support in daily office duties related to bankruptcy cases for five bankruptcy attorneys.
- Primary duties were reviewing ECF filings; updating the case management system, rescheduling the 341 and confirmation hearings.
- Maintain court hearing dates, files, and records.
- Provided assistance to debtors, debtor's attorney, bankruptcy judges and court clerks on escalated bankruptcy issues.
- Downloaded cases for hearings to attorneys' laptops providing real-time data.
- Attended hearings with an attorney to provide assistance with files.
- Provides support for other board members to ensure that the corporation functions efficiently.
Summary : Highly ambitious employee with background in sales, marketing and advertising. Expertise in market analysis, forecasting and client needs assessments. Experienced employee professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
Skills : Office Suite, Communication Skills.
- Serves as liaison between members of the church congregation and church leaders.
- Represents and articulates the congregation's interests.
- Responsible for financial duties making sure the church can meet its annual financial goals.
- Consulted before the church enters into a contract or financial agreement.
- Prepares regular financial reports about the state of the church.
- Responsible for the maintenance of church property and ministry.
- Reviewed and prepared cases for confirmation including communication with attorneys and attendance at court hearings to resolve issues.
Sr. Trustee Resume
Summary : A decisive leader with extensive ministry experience in mentoring, youth, bible studies, biblical leadership, visitation and pastoral care. Minister in multicultural and varied denominational settings.
Skills : QuickBooks, Excel.
- Charge of all insurance claims for totaled vehicles of Bankruptcy clients.
- Charge of telephone calls, e-mails and written correspondence from insurance companies, debtor attorneys and creditors.
- Calculated payoffs and interest on said vehicles. Followed Chapter Trustee's instruction on disbursement of monies to debtors.
- Charge of all incoming creditor refunds for debtor bankruptcy cases.
- Cleared expense account, which creditor refunds were posted into.
- Researched creditor refunds sent in with no information and no way to apply to case.
- Requested monies from creditors for claims that were sent in error.
Lead Trustee Resume
Summary : Talented Nuclear Medicine Technologist experienced with in-hospital and out-patient community. Dedicated to servicing varied patient populations in a professional and compassionate manner.
Skills : Typing 61 wpm , Timberline, Proprietary.
- Claims Analyst Analyze, verify and input claims on all confirmed cases. Make the appropriate changes to the claims.
- Determine if the claim filed is a new claim or an amended Analyze and review funds received from creditors.
- Analyze the case payout to determine if the base, calculated unsecured percent or unsecured pool should be adjusted.
- Review and analyze orders on the debtor's objection to the creditor's proof of claim.
- Review and analyze the case payout to determine if the base, calculated unsecured percent or unsecured pool should be adjusted.
- Ascertains the needs and concerns of the homeowners and report them to the board.
- Accountable for enforcing the original declaration and any additional bylaws.
Asst. Trustee Resume
Headline : Skilled in all aspects of accounting, human resources, management, payroll processing. Effective in training, motivating and managing staff in accounting and administrative departments.
Skills : Paralegal, Trustee, Legal Administrator,
- Retained realtors to sell five homes owned by Trusts. Retained probate counsel to probate parents' Wills and Trusts.
- Retained counsel in Kentucky to perform title work and file deeds in name of Trust beneficiaries.
- Retained accountants to file income tax returns for said Trusts.
- Transferred Marshall Trust funds to Morgan, Stanley for asset management.
- Paid Trust accounts' payable in connection with maintaining properties i.e., condominium maintenance fees, real estate taxes, utilities, etc.
- Ensured that trust proceeds were timely paid to trust beneficiaries.
- Reports all detected violations of the declaration and bylaws to the elected president
Headline : A decade of experience in social policy and service delivery at a strategic board level, supported by a Master of Arts in Sociology and Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work.
Skills : Computer Aided Drafting, Microsoft Office Products.
- Regularly attends Board and Committee meetings as scheduled.
- Attends training, workshops and other Board development activities.
- Establishes vision, mission, and policy for VOICE, Inc. Hires, fires, and evaluates the Chief Executive Officer.
- Secures adequate funds and monitors finances. Maintains and updates strategic plans for operations.
- Oversees programs and assesses their relevance to the mission as well as furthers the organization's public image.
- Served on the Police, Fire, Civil Service Committee, and the Finance Committee.
- Prepare and give verbal reports to the residents. Served as the Building & Public Property Chairperson.