Corporate Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain an honest, dependable, and reliable job which will present not only with a good work experience but room for advancement as well.
Skills : Case Magement, Case Planning And Management, Client Advacacy, Community-client Relations.
- Operates telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Receives payment and record receipts for services.
- Performs administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets and other documents.
- Greets persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Hears and resolves complaints from customers and public.
- Files and maintains all records.
- Schedules appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Orders materials and maintained office duties.
- Prepares meetings and correspond with representatives on upcoming meetings.
Jr. Corporate Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging Corporate Administrative Assistant position with a progressive organization where knowledge and skills will allow to become a contributing member of a successful team.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service.
- Answers telephone, screen and direct calls, and relay messages.
- Provides information to investors.
- Greets and directs persons to correct destination.
- Deals with queries from the public and customers.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepares correspondence and documents.
- Receives and sorts mail and deliveries.
- Schedules appointments, interviews, a maintain calendar of meetings.
Sr. Corporate Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Dedicated and reliable individual with the ability to work in a Corporate Administrative Assistant environment.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Meets and greets clients and visitors.
- Prepares business correspondence (using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software).
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintains hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Performs data entry and scanning documents.
- Signs for and distribute USPS mail/UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Researchs, prices, and purchases office furniture.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies.
Corporate Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : Extensive background of success leading administrative initiatives and managing daily operations in diverse industries, including real-estate investment and law, property management, and finance. Proven track record of achieving stringent deadlines, accurately completing research and reports, efficiently managing documentation, and planning corporate events to high standards.
Skills : MS Office, Quickbooks, Collections, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, Management.
- Provided all administrative support for team of corporate executives (COO, CFO, SVP/HR Director, and VP/Regional Controller) of this entrepreneurial real estate investment/management company.
- Provided support for handling of Amerimar's commercial property operations, management and accounting of hotels, office buildings and mini-malls nationwide.
- Supported Multifamily Marketing and Leasing Director overseeing Amerimar's portfolio of multifamily properties in four states.
- Created and designed reports or forms for seminars, training or month end financial books.
- Provided event planning / conference planning -- arranged facilities, caterer, invitations, and event budgets.
- Arranged interviews, travel plans and kept time sheets.Corporate Accounting Assistant Responded independently to requests for information and documentation by owners, managers, clients, customers and general public.
- Prepared banking, partnership distribution, capital calls, and franchise agreements; legal memos; formation documents; permits; and correspondence.
- Compiled data for loans, acquisitions, due diligence, renovations and sales.
Corporate Administrative Assistant II Resume
Headline : Provides a variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit. Assists in the planning, preparation, control, and implementation of organizational objectives.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Provided support to the President/CEO and Corporate Administrator.
- Opened and distributed daily mail.
- Maintained and updated training, sales and employee manuals.
- Completed applications for company certifications.
- Ordered supplies for corporate and branch offices.
- Checked weekly publication for bid opportunities.
- Researched and mailed monthly expenses and gather support documentation.
- Updated weekly payroll aging and people reports.
- Mailed weekly payroll invoices.
Corporate Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : Expert analyst able to facilitate exceptional project development to expand and broaden customer relations, productivity, while effectively marketing skills attained.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, 10-Key, Customer Service, Shipping & Receiving, Sales, Supervisor.
- Provided backup support to both the Receptionist and Call Center, answering multi-line phones, creating call records, and processing incoming emails.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, maintaining first aid stations and supplies, copier and postage machine maintenance and supplies, as well as calling in technicians when needed.
- Assisted Manager with policy and procedure updates for the department.
- Maintained internal web page for the department.
- Updated Corporate phone lists for all locations as needed.
- Coordinated various sales and marketing materials for tradeshows, and mailings as well as customer website requests for materials.
- Assisted the Training Department with training classes, creating PowerPoint slides and visitor badges for trainees, and coordinating lunch catering.
- Assisted with company meetings and events.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external parties.
Asst. Corporate Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : A confident, hardworking and creative individual with extensive knowledge in supporting a sales team in a fast-paced advertising company. Possess effective organizational skills with proficiency in administrative tasks. A detail oriented multi-tasker and problem solver.
Skills : Communications, Sales, Microsoft Office & Suite, Spanish.
- Created product requests and testers for brokers of the company.
- Responsible for overall data entry for the accounting department.
- Responsible for overall expense reports for all executives of the company.
- Maintained accounts and expense entries for accounting in Adage and Launch Pad.
- Maintained and reported receipts and weekly inventory reports.
- Created bank borrowing reports for Dorada Poultry, the chicken supplier of the company.
- Maintained and input invoices for CHEP pallets used by the company for transportation of product.
- Maintained and input sales deductions for the accounting and sales departments.
Associate Corporate Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Performs administrative and clerical services in support of the Risk Managers. Sets up casefiles, coordinates payment of patient general liability claims. Extracts incident and claim data and assists in the administration of the risk management information system. Responsible for maintenance of highly confidential information.
Skills : Excel, Wordperfect, Adobe, Administrative Assistant, Outlook System.
- Handled the companies travel needs for all of the employees that had to move out of state.
- Booked Flights, Car rentals for multiple people.
- Handled 27 apartments across located the apartments, reviewed the lease and handled the move out.
- Worked with the Oregon CCB to make sure we were in compliance.
- Risk Analysis for our contracts prior to reach the president for his signature.
- Organized all of the continuing education need for any and all in state and out of state.
- Covered Reception at times if it was needed.
Lead Corporate Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Experienced Professional with a successful career in Business, Human Resources, and Public Relations. Possess a vast track record in Recruiting, Benefits, Employee Relations, Training and Personal Development. An effective Leader with the skills to Direct, Train, and Motivate others to achieve their fullest potential. Flexible and versatile - able to work well under pressure and in diverse environments. Goal oriented, willing to commute, and talent for quickly mastering new endeavors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, Executive Support.
- Liaised to the Chief Executive Officer of Statewide and National Initiatives.
- Complianced Officer responsible for enforcing TN Labor Laws and OSHA standards in the workplace.
- Oversaw quality control and shipment processes to partners and affiliates.
- Executed high-level administrative processes and detailed monthly reports Provide assistance with license renewals, filings, grants, accounts receivables and service workers.
- Created a new strategy for tracking, and processing statistical data.
- Expanded the shipping processes and reduced internal errors by 70%.
- Improved accounts receivables process resulting in faster payments to the company.
- Recognized twice for innovative strategies and workplace solutions.
Corporate Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, enthusiastic and resourceful Events Coordinator with experience in planning all details of various types of events such as conferences, client appreciation events, road-shows, promotional trade-shows, business meetings, exhibitions, social events (media), weddings and banquets. Looking for a career advancement opportunity with a company that will allow me to further develop my potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Quickbooks, Dropbox.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Opens mail for the vice president.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Answers phones for vice president and marketing department.
- Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Works in cooperation with other system development assistants to cover phones.