Corporate Staff Accountant Resume
Objective : Corporate Staff Accountant is expert in account analysis, journal entries, closing entries, and preparing financial statements. Prepared yearly budget, individual tax return, and special projects; implemented the computerization of GL and Financial Statements. Experienced in all aspects of trial balance, preparation of journal entries/closing entries, analysis of accounts and reconciliations.
Skills : SAP, IERP.
- Involved in the monthly closing process for issuing profit and loss numbers after the accounting period closes.
- Reviewed AS400 files for the prior period and current month files, and did the further investigation for files that are losing and have higher profit and confirmed with handling branch.
- Reviewed files that have memos created for the pending expense, determine if it is still valid or not, remove any memos that are no longer valid.
- Reviewed files to book accruals for revenues and expenses that will be made on the file to report profit and loss incorrect period.
- Reviewed memos for pending expenses in job cost and deleted any those are no longer valid.
- Reconciled intercompany accounts for the charges that have not pulled through from one department to another department.
- Reviewed accrual in access database that was booked for revenue and expenses and, flagged accruals for reversal that are no longer valid.
- Reviewed journal entry and reclassify all expenses or revenues applied to the wrong branch, department or charge code in order for the financial statement to tie out with each other.
- Reviewed current month files by profit to determine if an adjustment, billing, and posting need to be done on the file.
Jr. Corporate Staff Accountant Resume
Objective : To obtain Corporate Staff Accountant position in an organization seeking an individual with a strong background in all aspects of corporate general ledger, analytical and financial management and leadership.
Skills : MS Office, Cash Handling.
- Prepared and consolidated annual budget and quarterly forecasts for Global Manufacturing.
- Improved and automated model for the budget and forecast improved the budget/forecast accuracy from 70% to 90% and the model can be updated and rolled forward within a few hours instead of days.
- Provided a comprehensive monthly financial report with variance analysis to Managing Directors & Managers.
- Conducted Training with Managers to help them understand the variances and how to read their financial reports.
- Created Engineer to Order Margin analysis report using macro codes to consolidate data needed from various reports and perform the financial ratios for the margin calculation for all 3rd party sales.
- Automated monthly financial reports with macro codes, saving report run time and analysis time from weeks to one day.
- Evaluated and maintained budgets for rents and manage the disbursement of any funds.
Sr. Corporate Staff Accountant Resume
Summary : Corporate Staff accountant, with an expertise in managing cash applications and accounts payable processing, desiring to be part of a dynamic, principled team. Highly self-motivated and detail oriented professional with a track record of dependability and a reputation for integrity.
Skills : Financial Statements, Financial Management.
- Managed $13.5M annually of Accounts Payable from the Corporate office for seven out-of-state locations.
- Processed weekly check runs.
- Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures, internal controls (implement, monitor, enhance) and database management.
- Ensured compliance by associates regarding travel policies and procedures including the substantiation and justification of expenditures and expense reports.
- Assisted with the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Prepared monthly journal entries including accruals.
- Assisted in the preparation of financial statements.
- Prepared general ledger reconciliations.
Corporate Staff Accountant I Resume
Objective : Corporate Staff Accountant maintains timely and accurate analysis of general ledger and subsidiary ledgers. Assists with the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and month-end closing.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Option Pricing.
- Prepared daily cash and daily hedging reports.
- Worked with the assistant controller and controller to close the books on a monthly basis.
- Processed and cleared daily wires.
- Reviewed copper mark-to-market pricing models.
- Prepared monthly fixed asset schedules and accompanying adjusting journal entries.
- Calculated monthly loan limits, ranging from $25M to $45M, and prepare borrowing base certificates for bank approval.
- Performed internal audit functions: create rent and legal expense schedules, debt, and equity monthly rollover computations for bank auditors.
Corporate Staff Accountant II Resume
Headline : Corporate Staff Accountant seeking a professional career in accounting to enhance skills within profession.
Skills : MS Office, Financial System.
- Handled all accounting functions and maintain accurate records of financial statements by closing the books in a timely manner by using Deltek GCS Premier Process invoices to Government clients per contract terms Process full-cycle accounts payables including vouchers, recurring bills, accruals and prepaid bills.
- Processed disbursements including check runs, manual checks Process employee expense reports including review for accuracy and compliance with company policy.
- Recorded journal entries and ensure the accuracy of information through monthly analysis and reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts and analysis and variance research for the related income statement accounts Maintain fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
- Maintained the amortization schedule.
- Reconciled and posted monthly American express invoice.
- Prepared and posted labor distribution and Payroll entries and associated reconciliations.
- Recorded and maintained all LMT receivables to the general ledger.
Corporate Staff Accountant III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Corporate Staff Accountant position in an organization seeking an individual with a strong background in all aspects of corporate general ledger, analytical and financial management and leadership.
Skills : Financial Management, Cash Handling.
- Maintains timely and accurate analysis of general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers.
- Assists with the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and month-end closing.
- Maintains bank reconciliation and fixed assets reconciliation.
- Consolidates subsidiary company monthly financial statements, and maintains all subsidiary companies’ detail books.
- Maintains and coordinates monthly general ledger accounts reconciliations.
- Maintains system financial reporting and parameter changes.
- Acts as back-up for cash management: wire transfers, stop payments, coordinates with the bank staff, and analyzes cash balance and investment fund.
- Assists in audit preparation.
- Assists Senior Accountant and Accounting Manager/Controller as necessary.
Asst. Corporate Staff Accountant Resume
Objective : Corporate Staff Accountant position Utilizing over Fifteen Years of Accounting, Auditing, Management and Computer Expertise in a Professional Capacity.
Skills : MS Office, Financial Management.
- Prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintains and balances an automated system by inputting data; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by expenses reports for fields operations; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares, posts and reviews monthly journal entries; prepare adjusting journal entries as needed in QuickBooks Online and Books.
- Maintains and reviews monthly cash flow reports monthly and report to the CEO of the company.
- Reviews of financial statements and maintain General Ledger for a diverse mix of business entities.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
Associate Corporate Staff Accountant Resume
Headline : Corporate Staff Accountant with 11 years' experience in accounting, financial statement analysis, budgeting, forecasting, profit & loss management and team development in multiple international offices and leading projects to improve processes in cross-functional teams. Strong Excel and SQL knowledge with excellent communication, both written and oral, to senior stakeholders.
Skills : Accounting, Sap, Customer Service.
- Prepares, processes, reviews journal entries.
- Coordinates closing process with all financial personnel.
- Reconciles and analyzes G/L accounts to ensure proper and accurate accounting.
- Oversees daily cash position.
- Conducts daily cash management functions including maintaining all accounts, initiating wires, foreign drafts.
- Prepares daily reconciliations of major cash accounts, resolving all issues with A/P, A/R, and banks.
- Administers of all company bank accounts and day-to-day banking relationships and other core banking activities.
- Acts as a liaison to all banks, Colgate treasury, and cash applications group.
Lead Corporate Staff Accountant Resume
Summary : Performs a wide range of complex duties related to keeping accounts and records in Corporate Finance. Analyzes General Ledger accounts to trace and correct discrepancies. Accumulates facts and information and summarizes in proper form for entry in the General Ledger.
Skills : Accounting, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting.
- Responsible for regular accounting duties for the executive shared services segment of the company as well as one of our Underwriting companies-Lawyers Title Company.
- Responsible for performing quarterly and monthly trend reviews on these entities as well as documenting any activity that meets reporting thresholds.
- Responsible for recording asset purchases on a monthly basis as well as reconciling the notes payable and notes receivable at the corporate entity level.
- Responsible for performing quarterly executive analysis for the commission, other operating, personnel and interest expenses.
- Responsible for creating notes payable and notes receivable roll-forwards and disclosures for the 10-k,10-q.
- Responsible for working with internal and external audits to comply with SOX controls with these processes.
- Created new processes and documents that the department has put into place for training purposes for new employees.
- Created new reports through ORACLE for executive financial reporting and special projects.
Corporate Staff Accountant Resume
Summary : Corporate Staff Accountant position is responsible for providing leadership and support in the accounting functions, including monthly close activities, creation of monthly financial statements, general financial reporting, analysis of profitability, and special projects in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mangement.
- Performs monthly closing process and monthly forecasting for all corporate departments through discussions with corporate department personnel.
- Analyzes results and report to corporate finance management.
- Accumulates of financial forecasting information and preparation of monthly-consolidated forecasts.
- Assists in the accumulation of data and preparation of financial reports for the quarterly and annual Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings.
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly consolidations and also with the quarterly Board of Directors reports.
- Compiles information for and distributes monthly operating financial reports to various department managers.
- Prepares and distributes monthly capital budget reports.