Counter Intelligence Agent Resume
Objective : 3 years in computer repair, technical phone support, as well as general software and hardware troubleshooting. 3+ years in customer service and communicating over phone and web.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, English.
- Researched, documented and escalated cases to higher levels of support according to internal procedures.
- Assisted in process refinement to improve customer service and support.
- Maintained records, logs and the lifecycle of work requests.
- Troubleshot hardware issues and worked with service providers to facilitate repairs.
- Created new account, reset passwords and configured access for users.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Provided base level IT support to company personnel.
Sr. Counter Intelligence Agent Resume
Summary : Dedicated person seeking an interest position for growth within the company.
Skills : HP Interwoven TeamSite Administration, And Content Management, SharePoint, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Handled customer repair intake.
- Responsible for both software and hardware repairs of both Windows and Mac based hardware.
- Completed metrics for multiple months.
- Used Ability in the troubleshooting and repair of desktops, laptops, smart phones, tablets, and other misc.
- Maintained composure and patience in face of difficult customer situations.
- Acknowledged for working well under pressure and in high stress situations.
- Increased productivity of team by consistently repairing 13 - 15 laptops per day, the minimum being a required 10 repairs daily.
Jr. Counter Intelligence Agent Resume
Objective : Provide excellent client satisfaction with assuring repair quality to and from Geek Squad City.
Skills : Customer Service, Information Technology, Sales, Sales Management, Supervisory, Web Services.
- Conducted Counterintelligence (CI) investigations, both complaint and incident type.
- Performed high and low level liaison operations for military and nonmilitary organizations, both U.S.
- Determined enemy intelligence collection assets, organizations, composition, personnel, methods of operation, capabilities, vulnerabilities, limitations and missions.
- Recognized methods and practices of saboteurs, foreign agents, and subversives.
- Conducted security surveys and performed other counterintelligence services.
- Prepared and presented security indoctrination and security briefings.
- Served as the training agent for the team, training 5 new hires in proper procedures, duties, and repair techniques.
B.A. In Sociology
Counter Intelligence Agent III Resume
Objective : Organized and versatile individual with a fusion of accounting, human resources and computer skills. Strengths include education and experience synonymous with the skills and functions needed as a Full Charge Bookkeeper.
Skills : CompTia A+ And Network+ Certified.
- Assisted customers within the Precinct's Standard Operating Platform (SOP).
- Provided initial contact with customer's plus check-in and check-out products for service.
- Performed basic testing to determine product needs and service solutions.
- Facilitated in-store sales, upgrades, installations and services.
- Handled repairs, set-ups, upgrades and installations on customer and store stock units.
- Worked with the Customer Service Team to reduce returns and exchanges through product inspection and the "save" process.
B.S. In M.I.S
Counter Intelligence Agent II Resume
Objective : Motivated professional seeking a position in software engineering to utilize programming skills and general computing background. Quick to learn new tasks and accept new challenges. Excellent communication skills and experience working in teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OS X, As400, Troubleshooting, POS, Android OS, Customer Relations.
- Diagnosed computer problems.
- Implemented quick fixes like altering system settings and resolving driver issues.
- Repaired and installed computer hardware and software.
- Resolved operating system errors, removed malware.
- Ensured repairs were completed efficiently by utilizing detailed notes and e-mails to discuss complicated repairs.
- Responsible for keeping the team of six on track to hit deadline as well as assisting in the development process.
- Debugged the simulator and documented the changes in the code.
Master Of Science
Counter Intelligence Agent I Resume
Headline : To pursue a support position with advancement opportunities within a world-class company that showcases abilities in communication, leadership and technology.
Skills : IT Support, Help Desk.
- Performed cashier duties, processing credit applications for clients, providing superior customer service Hardware / Software Technician / Administration.
- Provided technology support for clients & communicating progress on clients' assets through STAR (Best Buy's computer repair software database) Troubleshooting complex operating system concerns.
- Responsible for solution sales based on the client needs with Smart TV's, Smart phones, Computers, Camera's.
- Offered all Geek Squad Services including on-site services.
- Understood and followed all Geek Squad and Best Buy Policies.
- Responsible for receiving, routing, and completing hardware and software service and repair tickets.
- Worked with customers to fix their computers and help them with questions they may have for future purchases or repairs and find solutions to future .
Assistant Counter Intelligence Agent Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with your business that provides more challenging experiences, team environments, and the potential for growth.
Skills : Inventory Management, Computer, Laptops, Computer Literate, Desktop Support, LAN, Warehouse, Warehousing, Customer Satisfaction.
- Repaired, setup, and upgraded computers.
- Processed shipping and receiving.
- Ordered supplies.
- Managed budgets and meetings.
- Assisted clients, resolved client issues with computers, phones, MP3 players, camcorders, TVs, Radios, etc.
- Matched clients with technology to resolve any issues they may have or just simply make their lives better.
- Offered tech support and scheduled onsite repair appointments to resolve client issues.
Associate Counter Intelligence Agent Resume
Summary : Removed various types of malicious software and maintained and replaced hardware.
Skills : Graphic Design, System Administration, Powershell.
- Responsible for front counter support and sales of both product and services offered by Geek Squad and Best Buy.
- Performed quick repairs (such as registry fixes, basic hardware installations, and OS repairs) for clients on the counter by determining the client's needs.
- Created trouble tickets to be completed by repair agents.
- Performed repair agent duties extensively, becoming main full-time repair agent.
- Experienced with repairing and building both notebooks and desktops.
- Experienced with C#, VisualBasic, Java, SQL, and XHTML/CSS coding.
- Experienced with phone IVR troubleshooting and customization.
Business Information Technology
Assistant Counter Intelligence Agent I Resume
Headline : Worked independently and as a team to diagnose and repair computers and consumer electronics Established and maintained a system of protection for.
- Met all deadlines, despite constant interruptions in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for hardware and software troubleshooting, virus detection and erasure, hardware repairs, software installs and bundling new computers with software solutions for customers.
- Responsible for added services sales, technology consultation and served as a general guru of computer knowledge.
- Ensured the two way flow of information between BDE and DIV.
- Performed all source and open source research and analysis on matters of counterintelligence, counter-terrorism, WMD, cyber, and counter-proliferation to support ongoing investigations and intelligence collection.
- Helped to facilitate the exchange of information between government agencies to include DOJ, DOD, and DHS.
- Worked closely with government personnel to support audit preparation and assist in the development of agency and unit/program policy.
Counter Intelligence Agent Resume
Headline : Disseminate information across the USIC; work directly with agents and analysts to facilitate intelligence collection on specific threats to national security
Skills : Information Technology ,Computer Hardware ,Windows Remote Desktop, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Diagnosed and provided solutions to clients problems o Responsibilities/Task Research and Develop ways to fix computer related issues.
- Able to remove commonly known and recent viruses/malware.
- Installed Hard Drives, RAM, Power Supplies (desktops) and also CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives into computers.
- Interacted with customers face to face to show how to prevent future attacks on their computers.
- Recommended software and hardware if necessary to install.
- Informed customers about anti-virus software.
- Gave insight to why clients' computers were infected.
- Fixed and made sure computers were running at optimum performance when clients' computer/s is ready for pickup.