Counter Sales Resume
Objective : Provide sales assistance including; ordering, customer service, sales and returns. Received material.
Skills : Clerical. 10 Key Pad. Typing. Diagnostic. Troubleshoot.
- Diagnosed and trouble shoot automotive issues.
- Used OBD2 diagnostic tools to diagnose a vehicles problem and then give advice as to the right part to fix the problem and/or recommending a professional shop to complete the repairs for them.
- Helped a lot of people get parts at a fraction of a dealers price with a excellent lifetime warranty.
- Helped people save money and even taught people about proper maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Encountered all aspects of working in counter sales including customer service, ordering supplies and inventory control.
- Handled all sales functions in a professional manner for counter customers by providing prompt and efficient service to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- Determined merchandise required by customer and suggest alternative and/or additional items related to the customer's order.
Sr. Counter Sales Resume
Headline : Seeking a Sales Representative position with a stable company utilizing meaningful sales experience to initiate inside sales and ensure conversion of prospect customers into actual customers.
Skills : Forklift, Electrical, Warehouse, Delivery Driver, Counter Sales.
- Achieved personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Worked in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer's rental experience.
- Qualified and processed customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resolved customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
- Mortgaged Loan Officer Beacon Financial Services Computed, recorded, and proofread data, records and reports.
- Created solutions in the areas of inventory, sales reporting, distribution and product upgrades that led to system improvements and streamlined processes.
- Complied with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
Jr.Counter Sales Resume
Objective : Provided customers with knowledge of new innovations on market. Knowledge of Microsoft programs, web portals, operating systems and email communications.
Skills : Forklift operator, Inventory, Driver, Cutting torch.
- Responsible for purchasing and receiving.
- Designed and setup the floor plan and product placement for maximum sales on high margin items.
- Riverton and Bluffdale branches.
- Assisted contractors with any product issues, sales, designs, and accounts receivable.
- Filed and shipped all warranty products.
- Daily inventory ordering, shipping and receiving.
- Managed associates and their tasks, hours, schedule, and all training.
Counter Sales III Resume
Objective : Supervised and setup new Sprinkler Supply branch including the floor plan and product layout for interior and exterior.
Worked with vendors on store advertisements, promo days, general relationship building.
Skills : Highly experienced in Hospitality Services in Travel.
- Compiled and maintained records of quantity, type and value of material, equipment, merchandise and supplies in stock with a scanning gun.
- Counted material, equipment, merchandise and supplies in stock.
- Compared inventories to office records.
- Verified clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusted errors in computations.
- Stocked and issued materials and merchandise.
- Verified and kept records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepared items for shipment.
Counter Sales II Resume
Objective : Determined method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates. Affixed shipping labels on packed cartons.
Skills : Computer , Shipping And Receiving, Supervisor, Supervisor, Inventory Control.
- Preformed line fills.
- Maintained inventory.
- Resolved Disputes over the phone with customers and company.
- Placed orders face to face with customers.
- Directed sales for national corporations. Represent the sales interests of company by serving as primary point of contact.
- Ensured execution of company marketing strategies and develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Inventory management and compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Answered customer phone calls, taking and processing orders. Delivery of products.
Counter Sales I Resume
Summary : Answered all incoming calls, scheduled in-home measures and quotes, kept track of all orders and installs, informed.
Skills : Licensed Fork Lift Driver, Successful Sales, Quality Check, Cashier, And Receiving Clerk.
- Provided incomparable customer service.
- Maintained relationships with accounts.
- Problem solved and provided solutions for customers.
- Used persuasion and negotiation to sell value and service over price.
- Able to recognize and overcome all types of objections.
- Able to expertly use all programs in Microsoft Office.
- Commended for multitasking abilities and ability to work with difficult customers.
Assistant Counter Sales Resume
Summary : Over 11 years experience in automotive parts sales and 16 years in the heavy duty truck field. duties have included answering phones, taking care of counter traffic, and ordering parts. have been to factory training for hose assembly. have also built hydraulic hose assemblies. have developed a very good relationship with the customers take care.
Skills : Painting,plumbing,drywall,and All Maintenance: Repairs, Concrete, Installation, Sales,customer Service, Maintenance,housekeeping.
- Answered phone calls for selling parts.
- Maintained vendor relations and provided excellent customer service, processed customer sales orders both over the phone and at inside counter.
- Quoted prices for various customers regarding product took will-call order and pulled them made weekly sales trip for prospective clients.
- Monitored market conditions and local rival pricing identifies customer needs and wants, and reacts aptly.
- Planed and organized business strategies to achieve desired results, process car rental transactions and verify rental reservations.
- Performed general cleaning.
- Answered phones and inquires, take messages for employees.
Associate Counter Sales Resume
Objective : Took inventory of parts when required. Order non-VMI stock as assigned. Load in-store items for customers.
Skills : Cash Handling, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Excel, Hospitality, Housekeeping, Automotive, Computer, Communication.
- Assisted customers.
- Processed customer orders.
- Maintained Inventory.
- Maintained a clean and appealing counter.
- Packing UPS deliveries.
- Answered customer phone calls Shipping manager (6 months).
- Maintained warehouse cleanliness.
Counter Sales/Representative Resume
Summary : To seek for better opportunities in the field of Management of Automotive, Truck Parts & Heavy Duty Fleet Operations and to be able to explore new ideas, challenges ahead, learn what technology and development has to offer, maximize knowledge in the industry and be a part of a team to help lead the growth of a successful organization.
Skills : Prophet 21, Tribute, Windows, MS Office, Forklift Operation.
- Received in stock and sold items from other branches, stage complete orders for pick up.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of building material and construction codes, share information with customers and employees.
- Maintained consistent level of professionalism while representing Dunn Lumber Company.
- Followed all Dunn Lumber Company and State and Federal safety policies.
- Attended all necessary safety meetings.
- Able to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Received material into stock and shipping out transfers.
Bachelor Of Science
Counter Sales Resume
Summary : Highly qualified, detail-oriented and hardworking Warranty Administrator with more than six years of experience in business administration. Expert with computing and technology including competence in multiple software applications.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Microsoft Outlook, SAP, Internal Controls, Claims Processing, Invoicing, Collections, Inventory Control.
- Guided customers through our menu.
- Promoted sales of monthly special items.
- Provided art work for advertising pieces.
- Handled a register system for payments.
- Able to achieve two raises within one month of working with this company.
- Used Math, in order to handle register operations.
- Handled sales calls, walk in customers, and order parts and hoses.
Associate Of Arts