Customer Relations Coordinator Resume
Summary : Passionate patient and customer oriented Receptionist eager to bring strong administrative skills to a growing company in need of top-level support. Excellent organization, communication, and relationship building skills.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Outlook and front desk software applications.
- Directed customer service efforts within high volume call center, establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Researched customer inquiries to ensure adherence to brand standards while driving customer satisfaction.
- Processed invoices and assisted with collections activities, including coordinating with customers to manage payment arrangements.
- Integrated billing system to streamline payment processes.
- Planned and scheduled installations and service calls for cable customers, as well as provided telephone troubleshooting.
- Selected to facilitate and oversee training program for new hires, sustaining high rates of adherence to performance metrics and standards.
- Reviewed organizational data, interpreting trends and analyzing data to maintain currency and identify process improvements for customer satisfaction.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to increase sales revenue, address ongoing technical concerns, and develop customer retention strategies.
Sr. Customer Relations Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated, motivated, and creative individual looking to show exceptional customer service skills and contribute to company success.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
Diploma In General
Jr. Customer Relations Coordinator Resume
Objective : Customer Relations Team Leader offering over 10 years of diversified experience. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction, as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet deadlines. Able to build a strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity.
Skills : Microsoft capable, Excellent communication skills, Accurate in data entry.
- Provided superior customer service and work quality while demonstrating attention to detail, flexibility, and innovation in resolving problems.
- Possess effective communication skills, and work well with others at all levels, supporting swift and positive resolutions.
- Communicates with internal and external customers to resolve inquiries.
- Responds to customer's problems and inquiries in a professional manner to assure optimum satisfaction.
- Shares knowledge and information with team members to accomplish team goals and enhance service quality.
- Resolves billing questions and disputes, initiated customer calls, and performed data entry.
- Assists customers with their personal preferences and recommend products, which best suit their needs.
Customer Relations Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Administrative Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to obtain goals efficiently.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Research, 10-Key.
- Answered multiple phone lines from around the world forwarding calls to desired destination or answering inquiries.
- Worked in Outlook to coordinate my schedule with everyone in the department.
- Worked in 8 different programs on 3 computer screens simultaneously as needed to handle all customer requests including repair, returns, and inquiries on all products provided.
- Provided tracking and delivery information on all orders.
- Input a large amount of orders on a daily basis while answering phones and handling other tasks simultaneously as needed.
- Maintained constant interaction with others in department in several cities via Skype at all times as required to maintain communication and ensure customers were taken care of at all business times.
- Completed reports and training as required on a regular basis.
Customer Relations Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently, flexible, and hard working with a strong drive to succeed.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Typing, Administrative.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient, & timely manner.
- Effectively present & discuss Charter products & services.
- Convey an image of quality, integrity & superior understanding regarding services.
- Manage customer interactions professionally & efficiently.
- Address customer questions, complaints, & concerns within the scope of responsibility.
- Remain current & knowledgeable on every aspect of supported products.
- Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management or support Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
- Fulfill work schedules Participate in quality coaching sessions Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
Customer Relations Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Innovative and effective growth oriented professional with several years of success in sales, marketing, cash management, supervision, leadership, loss prevention, cost control and effective solutions for business. Polished technology skills combined with proven ability to manage relationships, develop and deliver sales growth and successfully implement and oversee complex projects.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Power point, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Research, 10-Key.
- Supervise the Mail & Duplication, Reception and Switchboard operations for the Illinois Tollway.
- Trains, directs, evaluate and schedules a staff of eight clerical employees.
- Consult and oversee all large duplication and special reproduction projects.
- Coordinates inventory allocation for all the Central Administration Building and off site facilities.
- Provide preventative maintenance on 27 Xerox copiers.
- Design solutions, digital presentation, brochure, page layout and logos.
- Researches and prepares contract specifications for; Production equipment and maintenance agreements.
- Prepare and administrate an annual budget of $1,000,000 and perform various cost analysis.
Customer Relations Coordinator/Officer Resume
Objective : Administrative support for fast-paced operations. Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Qualified, committed to data integrity and accurate payment processing. Extensive experience with complex health care database systems.
Skills : Filing And Data Archiving, MS Word Proficient, Administrative Support.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales promotions.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Assisted with receptionist duties, file organization and research and development.
Associate Of Arts
Customer Relations Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Headline : Results driven professional, offering over 20 year's experience in customer relations across various industries. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment. Ability to communicate to a diverse employee population.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe, Entree.
- Create, maintain and expand relationships with new and existing customers.
- Resolve customer issues by working internally to find solutions and improve service.
- Work directly with President and Vice President on all marketing and sales materials.
- Ensure all customer service is delivered efficiently and satisfactorily.
- Schedule appointments with vendors for product demonstrations/tastings.
- Process incoming orders, refunds and exchanges via electronic data interface.
- Prepare and print billing invoices for customers and ensure the accuracy and pricing of invoices.
- Recommend services and products to meet customer needs.
Bachelor Of Science
Customer Relations Coordinator/Representative Resume
Objective : Looking for challenging opportunities while contributing to company growth, image, revenues, and profits. Impeding obligations that will affect ability to place job requirements at top of priority in life.
Skills : Money handling, Customer service, Ultra sound experience, Invoice management, Lab testing, Computer file organization, Excel work, Administrative experience, Accounting.
- Developed supporting documentation to support systems software and training.
- Conducted training prior to and after implementation of systems/groups of up to 30.
- Public Speaking and training to larger groups.
- Learned through this experience that this is the time to change fields and follow life long pursuit to be employed in the customer service and hospitality industry.
- Able to perform non-invasive cardiac diagnostic procedures utilizing ultrasound technology.
- Operate and maintain ultrasound equipment.
- Assigned and wrote pan numbers on each impression and or/model.
Bachelor Of Business
Customer Relations Coordinator/Executive Resume
Summary : Deals with internal and external customers at all levels via telephone and email, to ensure successful communication via actively listening and probing questions.
Skills : Filing and data archiving, MS Word proficient, Administrative support.
- Answered telephone inquiries about the community, greeted visitors and retrieved/distributed faxes and mail.
- Provided accounts payable support as needed, hosted special events and completed marketing reports.
- Attended community marketing and professional networking events.
- Generated leads and maintain relationships with all lead sources.
- Responsible for all correspondence pertaining to potential residents and families.
- Ensured completion of all resident admission paperwork and move-in inspections.
- Created and maintained customer databases.
- Administered new homeowner closings.
Customer Relations Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking opportunities in administrative and human resource related roles. Interested in temporary or any work in cold calling sales environments.
Skills : Administrative Support, Customer Service.
- Scheduled customer appointments and follow ups as needed.
- Performed the daily filing all service records and documents.
- Created a filing and organizational system, while in compliance of dealership standards.
- Handled customer escalations and service issues, as well as finding solutions.
- Investigated all customer complaints with dealership, including service department.
- Tracked all service labor hours for technicians.
- Ensured proper shuttle coverage for service department customers and dealership sales representatives.
- Assisted with warranty and service claims.
MBA In Business
Customer Relations Coordinator Resume
Summary : Talent for quickly mastering technology with experience teaching Microsoft Office Suite elements, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in a college setting. Diplomatic with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
Skills : Customer Service, Phone Skills, Time Management Skills, Computer Skills, Ordering, Detail Oriented.
- Processed orders and claims and coordinate pick up/return requests.
- Printed packing slips, created Bill of Lading and issued tracking number.
- Updated company's website; added products and company news.
- Tracked office supply inventory and approved supply orders.
- Took an active role in all aspects of the distribution operation (UPS, FedEx, freight, returns, receiving, and restocking).
- Corresponded with different carriers to provide a company with better rates/services.
- Handled all the company's social media accounts and online marketing campaigns.