First Lieutenant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified First Lieutenant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Inventory And Personnel Management, Medical Logistics, Mental Health Services, Healthcare Administration.
- Responsible for patient tracking, facilitation of medical appointments and administrative actions for mobilized Soldiers, training classes and enforcing command policies.
- Served as Liaison for Mental Health Services for Battalion and Company level subordinate Units.
- Promoted to Medical Logistics Section Supervisor.
- Analysed of trends and the prediction of ongoing needs at Company and Battalion levels, coordination of medical missions which support Army efforts, and advising unit commanders and staff in matters of training and maintenance.
- Reviewed all completed personnel actions to ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for Unit Operating Budget for military medical vehicles and supplies totaling more than Implemented new training program for drivers of field ambulances, LMTV and HEMTT vehicles for 33 soldiers, as well as refresher courses for prior license holders.
- Ensured maintenance of Unit vehicles in coordination with 441st Transportation Battalion stationed on-post.
Sr. First Lieutenant Resume
Summary : Oversaw and scheduled maintenance operations of a team of mechanics to maintain 29 vehicles worth $2m. Managed personnel, equipment and training statistics reporting for 380 personnel and $20 million in equipment; parent organization utilized the statistics to reallocate personnel and resources.
Skills : Exceptional Trainer And Motivator With Strong Verbal.
- Served as assistant to Commanding Officers of three training companies consisting of 900+ Marine Officers.
- Liaised with multiple departments.
- Logged and tracked Marine Officers' grades and eligibility.
- Created and implemented SOPS, improving personal productivity by 55%.
- Discovered that predecessor lacked efficiency and there were no SOPs in place.
- Saw opportunity to create and implement internal policies and procedures.
- Leveraged operations background and Microsoft Excel for daily entry, documentation, and group communication.
Jr. First Lieutenant Resume
Objective : Click to edit summaryA seasoned Operations Leader with a DoD Security Clearance focused on Operations and/or Human Resource management. led large teams in very high stress situations. Phone.
Skills : Wilderness First Responder, CPR Certified.
- Supervised four platoons, providing clear vision and positive working environment daily.
- Ensured the morale and welfare of all employees and their families through mentorship and counsel through the unit's Family Readiness Program.
- Developed and promoted growth and job advancement within the organization.
- Directed the ongoing personnel and manpower data analysis in order to ensure force readiness at all times.
- Supervised and managed the processing and tracking of all personnel actions, awards, promotions, and evaluations.
- Resolved extremely difficult employee relations issues in support of a wide variety of controversial conducted related issues.
- Researched, evaluated, and implemented policies and regulations in accordance with the guidance of supervisors.
First Lieutenant III Resume
Headline : Shared improvements with colleagues and improved their productivity.
Laid foundation to earn more responsibility and begin working with instructors.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing Leader, Apparent Cause Investigator.
- Provided leadership and direction for Deck Division with oversight of training and development of 32 personnel; this was the largest and most junior division onboard the ship.
- Responsible for Search and Rescue Program with oversight of required training for entire ship's crew.
- Key Achievements: Helicopter Operations Coordinator with oversight of ship's hanger, flight deck, and flight deck personnel.
- Responsible for knowledge of all shipboard activity and initiation of emergency procedures when required.
- Participanted in Operation Bold Alligator for the largest amphibious assault exercise held since 2002.
- Ensured that all employee relations activities were in strict adherence to mandated regulations.
- Included managing and deploying 15 soldiers and equipment in excess of $40 million dollars in a field environment.
First Lieutenant II Resume
Summary : Provides oversight and guidance of protocols and procedures for the investigations function as well as evidence and police records functions.
Skills : Written Communication, Bartending.
- Trained, supervised, and evaluated the performance of 160 people.
- Oversaw maintenance of 50 vehicle fleet worth $2.5m.
- Coordinated the accountability, receipt, and transport of logistical supplies.
- Devised and implemented a system for computerizing ammunition inventory.
- Logistical operations recognized as the best in Division Artillery.
- Refined ability to think on my feet and to adapt to unique situations.
- Received Army Commendation Medal.
First Lieutenant I Resume
Summary : ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt with experience in requirements definition, system integration processes and formal testing of system functionality in both the DoD and medical device fields. Familiar with the methodology necessary for successful FDA (510(k)) approval, implementation of Quality System Regulations (QSR), and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) improvements.
Skills : DCS, PLC, SCADA, FGS, ESD, Triconex, FAT, SAT, Commissioning, Automation, Control Engineering.
- Collaborated in emergency response rehearsals in conjunction with FEMA and the state of Florida.
- Evaluated risk assessment of all training exercises and supervises safety.
- Conducted sensitive items inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining and balancing monthly, weekly, and daily financial statements.
- Utilized five government financial systems to include the army's erp/sap system general funds enterprise business system.
- Worked with the afghan international bank and locally contracted vendors to grow the use of the local currency and economy.
- Recognized with an award for maintaining $25 million physical cash on hand with zero discrepancies.
Assistant First Lieutenant Resume
Summary : Begin a career in the fast paced world of Civil and Construction Engineering.
Skills : Python, Java, C++.
- Managed tasks and workflow of a 380 member organization resulting in 90-100 percent utilization of personnel during a three month timeframe.
- Planned specialized training events for small groups; department received recognition for the having the highest level of expertise in tested knowledge areas.
- Designed organization recruitment and moral displays; consequently, 60 percent of staff attended business's moral and welfare event or purchased personalized company clothing.
- Resolved conflicts between staff and detained persons in a $17 million, 200 bed military detention facility; neither staff, facilities nor detainees were damaged/injured during my tenure.
- Coordinated large scale Moral, Welfare and Recreation event for over 3,000 staff and family members; event was featured in the local publication as the largest event for the month.
- Directed the inventory and property turnover of $3.5 million in organization equipment resulting in no loss of material and efficient management of Staff.
- Created six month training plan for over 100 personnel that resulted in 100 percent certification of employees for mission essential skills.
Associate First Lieutenant Resume
Objective : A highly motivated, outcomes based leader with five years of experience serving in different levels of leadership based roles. Skilled in logistical forecasting and scheduling, inventory management, and project management. Known for effectively coordinating resources, Safety and Risk management, and operational planning. Works well under pressure, focused on meeting deadlines, efficient at communicating primary objectives and goals, team player.
Skills : Leadership (10+ years), Supervisory Experience (10+).
- Led and supervised the organization's maintenance program and supply program.
- Planned and resourced all training for a 132 employee organization meeting the Operation Manager's goals.
- Maintained accountability and serviceability of over $20 million worth of equipment.
- Resourced and supervised the movements of incoming and outgoing equipment between different organizations keeping an accurate record of transfers.
- Managed a team of 15 employees responsible for personnel records, appointments, and training records.
- Rated in the top 20% of all entry level managers in the organization (20 total).
- Established offset schedules for equipment maintenance ensuring organization operations would never be halted due to lack of equipment.
B.S. In Criminal Justice
First Lieutenant/Officer Resume
Summary : Veteran of the United Stated Marine Corps. spent the majority of adult life requiring excellence in everything do. Be it education or growing knowledge on the work front. hard working, quick to learn, motivated, and dedicated to whatever set mind to.
Skills : Transportation, Operations Management, Contract Negotiation, Logistics Management, Qualcomm, Omnitracs, Management, Safety.
- Responsible for the command, control, training, administration, operations, logistics and personnel readiness of a 168 transportation company.
- Maintained and accounted for equipment, weapons, and vehicles valued in excess of $22 million without loss.
- Maintained accountability of over $5,100,000 worth of equipment to include vehicles, weapons, and other items related to motor transportation.
- Developed a supply accountability program turning a two-day inventory inspection into a six-hour inspection.
- Coordinated all equipment and supplies movements, meeting all deadlines established by the operations manager resulting in all 132 employees receiving adequate food, water, and shelter for operations that lasted upwards of 10 days.
- Responsible for coordinating the closure of the Victorville Army Reserve Center and the establishment of operations for the detachment at the Bakersfield Army Reserve Center Supervised the Operations Officer and subordinate sections in the areas of administration, logistics, and operations.
- Managed a maintenance section and three geographically diverse trucking sections.
First Lieutenant Resume
Summary : Advanced professional in a corporate setting experienced in supporting all aspects of office management. Seeking for a challenging position in a company, which allows to utilize skills, knowledge, and experience to accomplish a common mission.
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service And Marketing.
- Served as the communications Officer in Charge (OIC) on a Forward Operating Base (FOB).
- Provided strategic and digital communications through a Main Distribution Node (MDN), Strategic Network Access Points (SNAPs).
- Served as the First Platoon Leader of an Expeditionary Signal Battalion that provides area communications support.
- Responsible for Soldiers physical fitness, medical readiness, weapons qualification and duty MOS qualification; Facilitated, coordinated and provided leadership and direction to the platoon.
- Developed subordinate Non Commissioned Offices and Soldiers.
- Coordinated with higher headquarters and other organizations to ensure the successful completion of key training requirements.
- Coordinated missions and exercises in support of Signal and State Active Duty missions.
- Performed various other duties as directed/assigned by the Company Commander.