Beverage Supervisor Resume
Headline : Service-oriented Manager with 28 years background in Hospitality. Catering and Banquets as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Operations Manager, Hospitality.
- Beverage Superviser Provide World Class Hospitality.
- Successfully handle guest complaints from all venues to a positive outcome for the guest.
- Schedule and Supervise up to 16 Servers, 4 Barbacks and 10 Bartenders during a shift.
- Responsible for training Barbacks, Bartenders and Servers.
- Ensured proper coverage of Casino Floor by completing bi-hourly floor plans.
- Enforced Policies and Procedures by counseling and documenting employees.
- Responsible for closing out employee tills and validating voids or other till corrections using a POS System.
- Manage all aspects of day to day operations for 7 venues and events or concerts.
Sr. Beverage Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dependable hotel and bar professional offering over 10 years of experience in multiple roles including bar management,shift supervisor and bartending. Passion for developing and improving beverage programs, with emphasis on local craft beer and liquor.
Skills : Proficient in most restaurant POS systems, Fluent in American Sign Language, Limited working proficiency in Spanish.
- Deliver the company experience for the guests.
- Work with the company team to create the company experience for the guests.
- Create an environment for guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences.
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests' experience.
- Handle quest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
- Supervise beverage staff working in bars, lounges and casino floor.
- Demonstrate company values when providing service and teamwork.
- Create luxury for all the senses by preparing beverages and serving guests in the bar accordance with company standards.
Jr. Beverage Supervisor Resume
Objective : knowledge and continued desire to improve will be an asset to your company. Energy and skill to move your organization into a positive direction for the future.
Skills : Management, Payroll, Scheduling, Marketing, Merchandising, Employee And Customer Retention.
- Supervise beverage servers and bartenders on casino floor at all times.
- Constantly observe guests for optimum service and monitor for possible intoxication.
- Perform sanitary checks on all 3 bars, as well as prepare for inspections.
- Floor charts, scheduling and reviews of staff.
- Maintain excellence in employee and customer retention.
- Responsible for balancing daily cash receipts Approximately 100,000 per day.
- Supervised a staff of over 30 employees, contributed to the effective and efficient management of the food and beverage department shift operations.
Lead Beverage Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the Food Industry, where can help benefit the company with advance Supervisory/Managerial skills, dedication, hard work and loyalty.
Skills : MS Office 2010, POS.
- Liquor and cost control, monthly inventory, weekly order, keeping a set par, know when to change for business.
- Responsible for the training, and supervision of new and current employees.
- Motivation of staff, maintain a positive work environment under any work condition, earning the respect from employees.
- Monitor and enforce company and departmental safety policies.
- Hiring, scheduling, ordering, managing over 180 bartenders and 65 bar locations.
- Manage a staff of 80+ cocktails servers and bartenders.
- Oversee three bars within the casino.
Beverage Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Work well under pressure and able to multi-task and prioritize to make sure that projects are top quality and always delivered on time.
Skills : Bartending, Bar Supervisor.
- Acts as a front line contact for internal clients, vendors and suppliers.
- Ensures that the applicable regulations are complied with the State Law.
- Responsible for organizing and labeling all new products.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, recommends solutions, and implements action plans.
- Prepares reports for the day and presents it to the Store Manager.
- Assures staff compliance to the company's guidelines.
- Managing cocktail servers, bartenders and bar backs, presently 80 on all three shifts.
Beverage Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Writing, Research and Training and Employee Development.
Skills : CPR, First aid, Customer Service, Microsoft office, Food and Beverage.
- Train workers in beverage preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding beverage service.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on a master menu.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Supervise and participate in service bar's and Bar area cleaning activities.
Beverage Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Enjoy the challenges and rewards that come with striving for professional excellence. Confident in handling any situation that may arise in the workplace.
Skills : General Ledger, Operations.
- Responsible for overseeing 300 or more Servers, Bartenders and Bar Backs.
- High level of professional customer service, including all special needs or problems in twenty-four public and service bars.
- General computer use for ordering products and supplies, filing out forms and communication between departments.
- Responsible for adhering to and enforcing all Mohegan Sun policy and procedures with all employees.
- Responsible for handling all issues regarding intoxicated patrons.
- Filing of incident reports with employees and guests.
- Coordination with security and surveillance.
License In Drive
Beverage Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Seasoned Beverage Supervisor with more than 5 years of experience in fast-paced Hospitality. Excellent customer service and problem solving skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in stressful situations and boosting scores for our department.
Skills : Outlook, Access, InkJet, JetTrue, USPS Software.
- Oversee 125,000 square feet of gaming floor alcohol service.
- Manage on property concerts, shows, and events.
- Improved service and revenue in casino Showroom and throughout the Beverage Department.
- Manage over 130 employees in various positions.
- Interacted positively with customers while promoting resort facilities and services.
- Correctly calculate inventory and order appropriate supplies.
- Develop, implement and manage business plans to promote profitable beverage sales.
Beverage Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : Expertise from start-up to global sales. Self starter who leads by example with a hand-on approach. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Team player who never sacrifices integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Skills : Customer Service, Employee Relations, Team Building.
- Provided assistance to Beverage Director in daily operations.
- Accountable for safe audit and daily money handling.
- Investigated and resolve complaints regarding beverage quality, service, and facility operations.
- Monitored compliance with health regulations.
- Recorded and maintain beverage and equipment inventory.
- Performed daily administrative tasks assigned by the Beverage Director.
- Assisted Beverage Director with special projects as needed.
Master Of Science
Beverage Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dynamic Guest Service Representative skilled in developing and training teams, effectively controlling costs and achieving personal/ team goals, and high guest satisfaction ratings in competitive environments. Expert communicator passionate about fostering a positive and results-oriented team culture.
Skills : MS Office Suite Proficiency, Safety Management, Legal.
- Supervision of 75 full time employees, with hiring and firing capability.
- Supervise night club grossing 25k a month.
- Took part in preparing budgets for the upcoming year.
- In charge of inventory, ordering and accountability of stock.
- Supervise upscale restaurant averaging 120 covers nightly.
- In charge of providing drinks for gaming floor.
- Organized secret shoppers to insure optimal customer service.