Customer Service Account Manager Resume
Headline : Operations Manager with 10 years experience in retail operations management, account management, customer service, sales, training, and hiring. Expert in customer service and operations management.
Skills : Microsoft, Training, Time Management, Hiring, Account Management, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Management Experience.
- Assisted 25+ field sales representatives with day-to-day account needs.
- Managed and maintained over 600 high schools fine paper accounts.
- Managed back-end operations to ensure sales order contracts from high schools are submitted completed and accuracy to ensure customers received correct product for competitive price.
- Analyzed contract performance for bids, budgets, and forecasts.
- Created a market and consumer inquires and complaints in empathetic manner.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Promptly responded to inquiries and requests from prospective customers.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Customer Service Account Manager Resume
Summary : Customer service, call center communications, credit checks, collections and payments assistance, conflict analysis and resolution, administrative office clerical support, and Microsoft Word/Excel Powerpoint Outlook.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Obtained bids to identify best value for services or products and requisition services from outside vendors.
- Composited production instructions to inform departments of materials/processes such as prepress, paperboard, inks, coatings, master cases, die cut, fold/glue and shipping requirements.
- Reviewed proofs for quality and content and either approve or acquire approvals.
- Advised clients and record charges of additional charges for author's alterations.
- Calculated final quantities, prepare Bills of Lading and secure ground transportation.
- Gathered all job related documents, detailing costs and provide printed samples for billing.
- Assisted Council Administrator and County Council in the execution of their duties by performing such tasks as answering telephones and responding to citizen requests.
Jr. Customer Service Account Manager Resume
Objective : Responsible for managing 13 accounts, encompassing numerous catalogs and magazines. Performed job planning, scheduling, and quality oversight.
Negotiated payment arrangements, and overcame customer objectives to exceed monthly production standards and increase company profitability.
Skills : Typing 45 Wpm, Typing 45 Wpm, Word, Excel, Customer Service, Sales Support.
- Managed and supported Drop Ship program for Nordstrom, Belk, Walking Company, Shoebuy.com and Onlineshoes.com - Created all reporting for the Drop Ship program.
- Included sales trends, inventory needs, website activity.
- Responded to retailers' requests for additional orders by checking availability and up sell if necessary to different colors and styles.
- Ordered and reviewed daily using the NSR (Non-Ship-Reason) report.
- Corrected issues with orders where necessary.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of work flow organization - Review and key new booking orders within 24 hours of receipt accurately and efficiently.
- Interacted with customers on a regular basis to create repeat business.
Customer Service Account Manager III Resume
Summary : Operated Oracle Application Systems Effective liaison between sales force and schools where accounts were held. Redirect shipments in route based on customer requests.
Skills : Advanced-Level Microsoft Excel, Advanced-Level Microsoft Access, Visual Basic For Applications, Project Management, Policy And Procedure Documentation, Training, Bilingual.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing shipments to ensure adequate service levels of clients are met.
- Supported the company's day to day functions and is the direct liaison for assigned shipments.
- Served as the customer service liaison between Atlantic and the customer Processes Custom and OGA (other government agency) entries for clearance of goods into.
- Opened files, enters notes, information and document requests in Cargowise and/or AS400 system Classifies invoice based on HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Sends information/document requests to company's employees, suppliers, service providers and/or U.S.
- Communicated with specified offices, departments, and teams on all issues affecting customs brokerage Files document requests, correspondence and documents in a file folder identified by the applicable shipping/reference number Ensures compliance with regard.
- Coordinated shipping details.
- Handled or directed all inbound calls to the customer service department quickly and effectively.
Ba In Arts
Customer Service Account Manager II Resume
Summary : To obtain full-time employment in a professional environment. Achieved performance goals that included sales, customer retention, quality, while adhering to schedule.
Skills : Co-Authored AVX Customer Service Training Manual, Training, Sales, Conflict Resolution, Team Building.
- Provided support and guidance for field sales representatives.
- Worked in conjunction with senior accounts managers and customer service in performing job related duties.
- Answered or direct through proper channels all requests received from customers, sales representatives, or distributors for larger tier accounts.
- Prepared, reviewed and disposition customer returns within specified time period.
- Promoted sales of on-hand stock items and advise sales representatives and customers on AVX product for potential application and/or competitor replacement.
- Reviewed and disposition debit and credit request submitted by customers direct or indirect through AVX Account Department within allotted time.
- Prepared and participated in customer visits for related accounts as required.
Customer Service Account Manager I Resume
Summary : To offer experience and education to an organization that can use self-disciplined and mature professional with strong interest in making a contribution through talent, drive, outgoing personality and dedication to excellence.
Skills : Automtic Call distribution ACD system, Customr account management software, Customer complaint ticketing management software.
- Provided a high level of service to both internal and external customers through proactive analysis, contract review and processing and coordination of orders, order releases, product returns, status inquiries and expedites.
- Responsible for all customer communications for the entire conductive assembly plant including processing quotes and following up, reviewing costs of existing products, responding to all customer inquiries regarding quality, production lead times and cost savings initiatives.
- Participated in the development and implementation of department metrics and on-going continuous improvement in all areas.
- Recorded and reported new business opportunities and delivery performance for all customers.
- Improved customer relations on a number of key accounts by earning their trust by truthful communications and tireless effort to meet expectations.
- Developed a schedule of face to face meetings with key customers to improve relationships.
- Developed an efficient way of organizing customer communications and expectations to ensure satisfaction.
Assistant Customer Service Account Manager Resume
Headline : Obtain a position in your company that allows to perform specific job duties to the best of ability, and has room for growth and promotion down the line.
Skills : Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, ADP, Credit soft, Outlook, Scheduling, 45 WPM, Paperport, LaserFiche.
- Tracked Shipments for School Orders to make sure that ship out at a timely manner for graduation.
- Worked with Reps in the Michigan, Illinois, Colorado, Indiana, Georgia, Texas, Wyoming, and Alabama area for both High School and College.
- Experienced with Lenoir Printers for the College Division and Data Entry for entering Paper Student Order Forms.
- Built the Package Templates to meet Herff Jones compliances making sure all Packages are priced accurately with the accurate Products.
- Responsible for order entry, customer issue research, and resolution of all customer orders.
- Worked with the ISO implementation team to become ISO certified with a zero non-conformance audit.
- Provided excellent customer service.
Associate Customer Service Account Manager Resume
Objective : A Customer service professional with over 15 years of experience, looking to obtain a position as a team player in a people oriented organization. With a company where can maximize both customer service and sales support knowledge, in a challenging environment, in order to achieve the common goal. Characterized as having strong organizational, written, prioritization and proof reading skills.
Skills : 45 WPM-Ten Key-MS Word/Power-point-Outlook-Faxing-Alpha & Numeric Filing-Multi-line Switchboard-Emailing-Texting- Multi Tasking More Than One System.
- Process payments and update customer accounts.
- Trained representatives, distributors and customers on AVX system, policies, procedures, etc.
- Built relationships with representatives, distributors and customers.
- Coordinated customer projects from conception to completion.
- Experted communications liaison between customer, sales, information technology and operations.
- Managed and resolved any performance issues on customer accounts, including but not limited to, cancellations, collections, and performance issues.
- Communicated services to clients, while helping develop an effective marketing strategy for the client.
Customer Service Account Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a firm that utilizes job training to promote individual opportunity and professional growth while making a positive contributions to the organization.
Skills : Computer: PC: MS Office, MS Works, ZEUS, Outlook,.
- Managed Inventory Control.
- Handled all customers inquires.
- Ordered taking and invoice processing.
- Updated Saleslogix with new accounts or information provided by the customers.
- Provided quotes for rentals and purchases of equipment.
- Contacted vendors and manufactures for price quotes.
- Calibrated centrifuges and assure quality inspections of all returning equipment for any damages or missing pieces.
- Cleaned of all medical equipment that returns to the warehouse.
Bachelor Of Science
Customer Service Account Manager Resume
Summary : Established and growing company at a challenging and rewarding position as a customer service representative, which will allow to utilize true work ethic. Seeking a secure position with potential for growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office (10+ years), Leadership Training (10+).
- Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
- Developed and rolled out new policies.
- Maintained up-to-date account distribution information.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Resolved service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
- Prepared reports and communication for senior management and clients.
Bachelor Of Science Accounting