Deli Sales Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking to build a career and gain valuable experience with your organization. Completed 4 years of Computer Technology and 2 years of advanced Microsoft operating systems. Completed four year course and certified in Microsoft Office suites.
Skills : SQL/Oracle, Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Studios, Customer Service, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, COBOL, Swift/XCode.
- Assisted the department manager in the daily operations of the deli department.
- Ensured all hot foods were kept at proper temperatures at all times and were fresh for the customers.
- Ensured the cleanliness of the department was maintained at all times and assisted customers with their fresh and hot food needs.
- In charged of the everyday operations of two departments and managed a team that consisted of eight+ associates.
- Handled paperwork containing sales information and replenishment data.
- Worked reports which helped in increasing sales, maintaining inventory level, reducing shrink and maintaining the proper replenishment of items in regards to departments.
- Responsible for the satisfaction of the customers associates.
AS In Applied Science
Sr. Deli Sales Associate Resume
Headline : A position with the opportunity for professional growth bases upon performance that will utilize abilities developed through education and experience.
Skills : Organized, Attention To Detail, Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Research, Public Speaking.
- Sliced meats and cheeses.
- Cooked all fried foods.
- Maintained kitchen cleanliness.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Supported and serviced across a variety of products offered Accomplishments utmost courtesy while maximizing production.
- Sliced meats and cheeses for customers.
- Prepared salads for the coldcase.
High School Diploma
Jr. Deli Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a competitive and challenging environment where can serve organization and establish a career.
Skills : AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Customer service.
- Described merchandise and explain ingredients of merchandise to customers.
- Recommended merchandise based on customer needs.
- Replenished floor stock to ensure product availability for customers.
- Responsible for Catering, cooking for and stocking hot food case, temps, dates, times, and other compliance issues.
- In charged of maintaining hot and cold prep items.
- Encouraged and stocked nearby deli area shelves.
- Developed and integrated procedures and rules for the new deli department.
AAS In Criminal Justice
Deli Sales Associate I Resume
Objective : A consistent, hard working, highly motivated person. Enjoy working with the public. friendly, outgoing and dependable person.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Excellent communication skills.
- Examined and inspected stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Received and counted stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Placed wheels on balancing machines to determine counterweights required to balance wheels.
- Raised vehicles, using hydraulic jacks.
- Sealed punctures in tubeless tires by inserting adhesive material and expanding rubber plugs into punctures, using hand tools.
Deli Sales Associate II Resume
Summary : Seeking a Deli Sales Associate position where professional experience and education will allow to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a progressive company.
Skills : Costumer Service, Medical Assistant.
- Assisted customers and stocked the deli counter.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Helped customers select products that best fit.
- Provided a clean and safe working environment.
- Worked efficiently with a team and exhibiting great customer service.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest.
Deli Sales Associate I Resume
Objective : Dedicated Associate that is motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Core Strengths Strong Organizational skills.
Skills : Active listening skills, Sharp problem solver Courteous demeanor, Energetic work attitude Adaptive team player.
- Maintained a clean and orderly work environment as stated by Walmart policy to comply with state and federal health code.
- Assisted in costumer service.
- Served as well as cooked foods.
- Sliced deli meats and cheeses to costumers liking.
- Met incoming customers and provided immediate assistance.
- Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice.
- Worked flexible schedule to accommodate changing customer levels.
High School Diploma In General
Deli Sales Associate/ Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Deli Sales Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Great Communication , Organized, Task Oriented, Quick Learner, Proficient in several computer operating systems.
- Organized items in visually appealing manner.
- Answered incoming telephone calls with professional and knowledgeable responses.
- Correctly received orders and responded appropriately to customer concerns.
- Served fresh, hot food with a smile in a timely manner.
- Cooked in fryers an rotisserie.
- Packaged menu items into bags or trays and placed.
- Prepared and opened the deli for the day.
Deli Sales Associate/ Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking a long-term mechanical engineering internship offering hands-on experience to apply learned knowledge, and acquire valuable industry knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Multi-Tasking, Leadership , Customer Service, Photoshop, Data Entry, Banking.
- Able to multitask, cooking while helping customers, stocking while helping customers, and checking for customers while cleaning.
- Took necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve food or service issues.
- Promptly reported complaints to a member of the management team.
- Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management.
- Resolved guest complaints promptly and professionally.
- Cut and chopped food items and cooked on a grill or in fryers.
- Operated large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and griddles.
Bachelor's In Art
Deli Sales Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : Administrative support offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations.
Skills : Communication, Team Leadership.
- Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- Closely followed standard procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas and food preparation tools.
- Unloaded deli products and transfer stock to storage areas.
- Sliced, cut, weighed, and price stock in a considerate manner.
- Upheld shelves and maintained cases filled at all times.
- Maintained courteous and friendly attitude toward customers.
Deli Sales Associate Resume
Summary : A hard worker highly efficient at preparing food orders quickly while greeting all customers and treating customers with respect. Stock shelf's and perform a lot of different tasks.
Skills : Good communication, customer support.
- Maintained courteous and friendly attitude towards customers.
- Responsible for bakery and Deli food products to customers.
- Handled multifaceted retail tasks.
- Quickly became a trusted associate, known for exceptional teamwork and service, flexibility, and dedication.
- Communicated effectively and efficiently with coworkers and managers.
- Established strong relationships to complete and achieve exceptional results in all tasks.
- Remained flexible when given a new task or assigned to a new department and different schedules to comply with.
Associate Of Arts