Delivery Manager Resume
Summary : 20+ years of successful public and private sector delivery management experience leading mission critical infrastructure, software development and implementation projects involving strategic business and technology change and providing measurable financial results for the client.
Skills : Agile, Cloud, Program Management, Project Management, IT Support, SDLC.
- Delivery manager for the migration of a major energy company's application environments to a virtual private cloud to support a major divestiture.
- Accountable for delivering a bottom-line impact through quality improvement and management of client relationships at the executive level.
- Delivery assurance and process innovation agent re-designing account PM, time and financial management practices in the Americas.
- Account teams realized the following benefits: identified and recaptured revenue leakage; gained line of sight visibility into project status and health; improved cost management.
- Developed strategy and support delivery model to support the introduction of new tools and processes in the organization.
- Program Manager leading go-to green activities for an application development project at a global automotive parts supplier that was behind schedule and over budget, to a successful resolution.
- Transition Manager leading the transition of client IT operations to an outsourced solution with HP.
- Engagements included: managing a customer information data warehouse for a major client in the hospitality/entertainment industry.
BA In Economics
Delivery Manager/Administrator Resume
Objective : Flexible, high-energy, and creative Information Technology individual that likes to develop, interpret, and implement complex business and analytical concepts throughout an organization. Possesses ability to garner in depth knowledge of software and technology; then effectively communicates knowledge to training participants. Independent thinker who demonstrates effectiveness as a team player by assuming versatile roles such as a facilitator, business analyst, technical support, and project manager.
Skills : Project Management, Solution Architect.
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Act as a liaison between the business community and the information technology organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
- Serve as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Build client relationships and maintain rapport throught Agile SDLC Formulate, defines and provides costing for the business process redesign and documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet technical requirements.
- Research business strategies and provides recommendations on best practices and changes in technology.
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business units and information technology from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Write test plans and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the outcomes of the requirement changes meet the expectations of the business partners and clients. Educate the information technology organization on the direction of the business.
- Provide training to the business partners and clients on changes to the technology.
Service Delivery Manager Resume
Headline : Project Risk Management Infrastructure Outsourcing (IO) and Score carding. Developed a process to Archive the data automatically which increased performance and saved 5 million dollars (USD $5M) over a period of 10 years to customer.
Skills : licensed in Fork Lift, reach truck and order picker.
- Assigned the roles of Change and Incident Manager in addition to being part of the Delivery Team supporting the outsourcing customer contract administration.
- Reviewed all change implementations enforcing internal change management compliance and representing client's environment in cross jurisdictional change meetings.
- Responsible for twice weekly jurisdictional CABs covering both US and UK offices and producing a Forward Schedule of Change report daily distributed to a wide audience.
- Managed monthly maintenance downtime through coordination between teams, internal and vendor, including communication to client with the agreement on the scheduled tasks as the expected outcome.
- Managed downtime to the schedule and made go-no go decisions based on amount of work remaining against scheduled downtime.
- Arranged vendor, client and internal team reviews of required maintenance following notification by vendor prior to scheduling maintenance.
- Coordinated, prepared and presented downtime scheduled tasks to client.
- Incident Manager responsibilities were to lead triage efforts to restore service by bringing together all resources necessary; internal or vendors.
B.S. In Management
Sr. Delivery Manager Resume
Summary : 18 years of Manager experience with an exclusive 12 years' of managerial experience in managing various programs and projects in various domains (automotive, aerospace, manufacturing etc., ) and technologies.
Skills : Program/ Project Management, Software Development.
- Primary contact for Project Managers to address project setup, material procurement and delivery strategy.
- Established and monitored project objectives, milestones and deadlines ensuring all project deliverables are met to schedule and accepted by the customer to ensure smooth project transition and operational status.
- Optimized and secured customer satisfaction in order handling, delivery and invoicing for all order scenarios.
- Provided procurement team with project details to create material delivery schedule and promptly respond to project deviations: new delivery dates, vendor material shortages, request and monitor material expedites.
- Monitored and resolved issues with vendor purchase orders, initiate material change request and close outstanding invoicing issues.
- Created and maintained sales orders and projects within SAP.
- Built project site trackers in MS Excel to monitor equipment deliveries by each customer site to present to Project Managers, Field Engineers and Sale Team.
- Ensuring all material was received and address any defective material was returned and replaced by the vendor.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Delivery Manager Resume
Headline : Telecommunications professional with 14 years of diversified and progressive customer support. Project managed voice and data products for 9 years. Excellent interpersonal capabilities and successful team player. Strong organizational and motivated performer in a fast paced environment. Dedicated team member who consistently resolves situations.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel & Oracle.
- Manage and lead internal resources, engineers, account teams along with clients and external vendors to ensure timely implementation of projects.
- Delivered a contracted package of work on time, enabling the expected business benefit and to the client's satisfaction, managed issues, risks, and dependencies successfully along the way.
- Conduct jeopardy management reviews to ensure all customer key dates are met, highlighted and executed during delivery of customer service.
- Develop and implement a customer service plan or generic service improvement plan as required.
- Coordinate and manage multiple groups' interests including the customer, third party resources, integration, and field personnel.
- Managed BT Radianz major client communications for all Financial Vertical orders and client requirements.
- Provide IP Configuration, Demark details, along with billing, and all order requirements to clients.
Bachelor Of Science
Delivery Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Delivery Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Routing deliveries, Customer Service, Commercial driving in a box van, Sales, Management.
- Coordinate and managed daily operational functions for delivery services overseeing 30,000 deliveries annually.
- Execute effective negotiation skills in order to adjust rates with companies and contractors.
- Manage daily workload across 20+ staff members including modifying routes, adjusting daily volumes and pick-ups to maximize route efficiency.
- Collaborate with account executives, sales personnel and 250+ employees, including sales, warranty and ordering departments to facilitate client satisfaction.
- Manage all service delivery complaints and achieve appropriate resolution including coaching and performance management for improvement.
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved satisfactorily by identifying problematic operational or delivery issues before they reach a critical stage.
- Manage employee related accounts; including daily timesheets, PTO, IPASS, fuel and cell phone accounts.
- Complete analysis of all service problems and then create and implement service improvement plans.
Delivery Manager II Resume
Summary : Project management experience in success leading diverse technology projects and distributed team-size across 10 to 100+ FTEs/members of projects ranging budget of $500K to $5M.
Skills : Program Management, Project Management, PMO, Delivery Manager, Engagement Management And Client Relationship, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, Confluence.
- Coordinate internal and external business and technical resources to define project objectives, tasks and deliverable for all the projects.
- Build strong client relationships and manage client expectations with delivery excellence, Quality and timeliness as priority.
- Responsible for Overall Budgeting, Infrastructure, Physical & Technical Resource allocation Plan for account level growth.
- Planning and driving bottom line target achievement thru constant monitoring of account growth, analyzing project metrics, account strategy, onsite/offshore mix, revenue realization, and gross/net margins.
- Monitoring and tracking multiple projects status (resources utilization, cost, risk, productivity, customer issue etc.) and provide appropriate solutions (as require).
- Provide review, authorization and maintenance of third party contracts, service level agreements and financial payments.
- Act as an escalation point for the customers during emergency situations requiring immediate attention and resolution.
MBA In Finanace
Delivery Manager I Resume
Objective : Versatile and innovative professional with extensive project management experience within multiple international technical environments. Analytical strategist skilled in successfully implementing processes that enhance organizational initiatives and deliver significant advancements. Collaborative communicator focused on building productive teams and promoting efficient internal systems. Proven record of leading complex projects from inception through completion.
Skills : Knowledge of computer skills, printers, invoices, stock, shipping and receving, driving company vehicles.
- Orchestrated the delivery of projects across $5M in managed accounts systems within the Wealth Management Division.
- Determined optimal onsite and off-shore resource management, release planning, scheduling and business priorities to meet project requirements.
- Administered all personnel recruitment, hiring, training and evaluation processes.
- Prepared project cost estimates, budget parameters, cost controls and expenditure reports.
- Coordinated quality assurance, database administration, data modeler and backend support in addition to onsite and offshore development to deliver successful projects.
- Led software development, process re-engineering and technical architecture implementations to advance project capabilities and overall performance.
- Partnered with business senior leadership to execute user acceptance testing and determine critical business deliverables and requirements.
- Identified new business opportunities and areas for development through in-depth system analyses.
Master Of Science
Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished technical project/program manager in delivering enterprise wide IT solutions and enabled millions of dollars savings to the business. Results-oriented leader in providing solutions for the application delivery, web portal development, Infrastructure projects, applications integration, and mobile application delivery.
Skills : IT Project Management, IT Delivery Manager.
- Lead the business meetings to baseline the scope of work and enable the development of the plan.
- Ensure accountability for every deliverable and closely track progress.
- Manage Vendor relationships, create SOWs, track invoice, and execute an Implementation plan for vendor services Create forecast, staffing plan, vendor and labor tracking mechanisms and proactively manage resource hours to stay under budget.
- Create a process document on the deployment of Mobile App to the App stores.
- Manage the accounts and certificates for the Mobile Apps in the organization.
- Create a risk management plan to identify, analyze, monitor, and respond to risks associated with the project delivery and ensure to meet quality, timelines and stay on budget.
- Plan different infrastructure upgrades with 3rd party vendor - Which includes Database upgrades, OS and other upgrades.
Master Of Business
Lead Delivery Manager Resume
Summary : Technology Manager with 15+ years of experience leading diverse teams in IT systems management and human capital management systems implementation and support, and enterprise-wide program management in complex matrixed organizations.
Skills : Languages/OS Java, C++, Perl, Python, Unix Shell Script,.
- Managed resource allocation and mitigation plans for the $1.7M corporate systems portfolio.
- Held direct responsibility for CenturyLink's end-to-end LMS process as manager and subject matter expert for SAP SuccessFactors.
- Supervise, train, and develop 5-12 direct reports, oversee performance management, reviews and development plans.
- Led and managed a 10-person cross-functional governance team consisting of HR, IT, safety, network, sales, and marketing experts charged with the planning and execution of the quarterly SAP SuccessFactors LMS release process.
- Develop and present monthly operations review to CenturyLink Corporate Systems VP and Directors.
- Consistently delivered 1,000 IT development hours per month by implementing system enhancement projects on time and budget.
- Achieved cost reduction targets by managing the planning and execution of a strategic plan that migrated 60% of the organization's development and maintenance work from the U.S.
Asst. Delivery Manager Resume
Headline : Disciplined and focused with strong interpersonal skills and project management capabilities. Successful past performance of meeting and exceeding goals, ability to establish rapport at all levels with laser-like focus and attention to detail.
Skills : Hospitality trainning in 2000 at Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua, Bali, 11 plus years warehouse and forklift experiences.
- Supervise and manage 30+ contractors and 35+ helpers on daily deliveries that consist of furniture.
- Entering daily data that includes miles driven, hours worked, deliveries completed and hours worked.
- Ensure all drivers are there at designated times and are ready to start the day.
- Assign drivers and vehicles to convey merchandise.
- Coordinates drivers according to customer requests and in compliance with DOT regulations and company procedures.
- Communicates with customer service to determine driver demand and driving schedules.
- Notify drivers of assignments and enters assignment data into a computer database.
Delivery Manager Resume
Summary : Oversight and management of multiple program tracks of work, leveraging various skill-set ensuring consistent usages of standard program and project management practices, under one umbrella. Provides overall leadership, vision, strategic planning, and oversight of supporting tactical execution plans to ensure successful delivery against the overall delivery roadmap.
Skills : Inventory control, Customer Service Management, Strong.
- Provide leadership in the implementation of various technology projects for online and mobile banking.
- Worked closely with business clients to define strategies for a technical solution on time, on budget.
- Worked closely with a development team in designing, development, and implementation of a system in 6 months.
- Initiated and championed project through completion; reducing message/banner load time >95%, and saving $500K/year.
- Development of project scope, priorities, and deliverables with inputs from business client, development, QA and operations team.
- Solid record of completing projects within budgetary and time constraints.
- Planned, scheduled and tracked project timelines and regularly sent progress updates to all stakeholders and upper management.
MS In Computer Science