Deputy City Clerk Resume
Headline : To obtain a Deputy City Clerk or City Clerk position that fully utilizes experience and abilities. Allocating funds to various departments in an efficient manner; ensuring that all requests are processed timely and accurately.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Customer service.
- Provided high-level administrative support to the City Clerk while performing a variety of highly responsible secretarial, administrative, and financial duties.
- Assisted in planning, organizing, and coordinating.
- Supported activities, operations, and functions related to the City Clerk's office.
- Provided general information and assistance to staff and the general public.
- Served as Arapahoe Deputy Clerk for voter registration.
- Provided clerical and administrative support as required during elections.
- Assisted the City Clerk in planning and conducting City elections.
Sr. Deputy City Clerk Resume
Summary : Organized and professional. Administrative Assistant specializing in administrative support to busy law offices. Committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Peachtree Accounting, QuickBooks Accounting Software, Accounting.
- Assisted in planning, organizing, and coordinating support activities, operations, and functions related to the assigned office.
- Processed liquor license applications, validates information, ensures adherence to Colorado Liquor Code and Village regulations.
- Performed a variety of records management duties, including data entry, scanning, editing, coordination, retention and destruction.
- Conducted file research and certifies documents.
- Acted as records liaison for Village departments as assigned.
- Prepared index for optical scanned documents.
- Responsible for optical scanning documents for department.
Deputy City Clerk III Resume
Summary : Achievement oriented professional with over 20 years of diversified experience in Local Government to include Human Resources and City Clerk, Customer Service and Sales industries. Reputation for dedicated teamwork and superior work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Support, Administrative Assistant, Records Management, Customer Service.
- Coordinated meal purchases for City Council meetings and other events as required.
- Planned travel arrangements for twelve executives and staff.
- Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Handled all media and public relations inquiries.
- Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
Jr. Deputy City Clerk Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, hardworking and dependable professional seeking a position in business administration that will allow to use knowledge, skills and ability to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Skills : Clerk, Customer service, Data entry.
- Created and issued Business, and Liquor Licenses.
- Created Postings and Fliers Payroll Park & Rec Activities.
- Collected monies for Light Bills, Water & Sewage, City taxes, Dog Ordinances, City Cemetery.
- Provided a high level of administrative support to the City Clerk and City Commission and act as the City Clerk in their absence.
- Supervised department's Staff Assistant and Business Tax Specialists to include payroll, staff evaluations, and disciplinary actions.
- Managed the department's calendar using Outlook, coordinate and conduct staff meetings, and coordinate travel.
- Reviewed operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
Asst. Deputy City Clerk Resume
Headline : Working professional with 20 plus years of experience seeking a position of responsibility utilizing educational, professional, and public service experiences to enhance potential growth on a long-term career basis.
Skills : Accounting, Computers-Internet and Microsoft applications, Supervision, Leadership and Management.
- Transcribed minutes for Committee/Commission meetings.
- Prepared payroll and payroll tax reports, issued payroll checks and A/P checks.
- Reconciled bank statements and organized files for grant, human resource, A/P and A/R.
- Posted general ledger entries.
- prepared EOM/EOY reports.
- Supervised a staff of three and assumed the City Clerk position in the interim of them finding a new City Clerk.
- Provided Admin support for the Police and Road and Streets Departments.
Associates Of Arts In Psychology
Associate Deputy City Clerk Resume
Objective : To utilize office work skills, knowledge and experience to compliment an organization's or company's daily operational goals and objectives in an efficient manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Management, Leadership, Benefits, Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Records Management.
- Reviewed and analyzed the needs of the department.
- Determined deficiencies and adjusted staff work assignments and schedules to meet the needs of the department.
- Managed collective bargaining unit employees that included but not limited to defining job assignments, personnel corrective actions, and performance evaluations.
- Responsible for special event planning including: Mayor Exchange Day, Boards and Commission Dinners.
- Appointed Deputy City Clerk (Certified Municipal Clerk & Certified Michigan Municipal Clerk).
- Oversaw the Office of the City Clerk which includes the overall operation of Citizen Information Division, City Council Committee Clerks' .
- Assisted the City Clerk with Minute and Agenda preparation for City Council meetings.
Deputy City Clerk II Resume
Objective : Deputy Chief is responsible for managing the day-to-day police operations and support of the department. This includes working with supervisors and commanding officers to ensure that department goals are met.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Dictation, Typing 50 Wpm, Shorthand, Bilingual.
- Operated computers, fax machines and copy machines along with other office equipment.
- Changed all utility meters from analog meters to new electronic meters.
- Corresponded between the installation company and utility employees for a smooth transition.
- Responsible for the setup of the new billing system.
- Responsible for establishing a records management program, including using a document imaging system.
- Assisted in maintaining the official records.
- Organized and prepared Council and Committee agendas, minutes, resolutions and ordinances.
Bachelor Of Science
Deputy City Clerk I Resume
Objective : Seeking full time employment to put to use skills in Customer Service. Experience includes various jobs requiring self-motivation, detail orientation, organizational and communication skills, problem solving and of course, team cooperation.
Skills : Office Management, Scheduling, Computer , Customer Service, Account Management.
- Entered all payments into department database and print receipts.
- Assisted other departments with deposits from hall rentals, permits, police seizes, etc.
- Maintained and balanced cash drawer at end of each day.
- Made daily deposits.
- Balanced two separate bank statements for city each month.
- Compiled and entered info into department database for monthly council meetings, type monthly meeting minutes, and print out and mail checks for monthly bills approved.
- Printed tax bills and mail, compile all info for tax sale, notarize needed documents for public or city business, answer phone, and general clerk duties.
Deputy City Clerk/Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced and knowledgeable with public service seeking to contribute training and further skills within a position as Transportation/Driver.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory Management, Business Management, Brand Management, Client Engagement, Sales.
- Worked with City Clerk Customer service.
- Consecutively reappointed by succeeding mayors through six changes of administration.
- Executed all statutory duties and managed annual budget for municipality with a population of 20,000 residents.
- Acted as Planning and Zoning Administrator, functioned as registrar of vital records.
- Kept minutes of council meetings, maintained ordinance book, acted as custodian of the City seal and records.
- Assisted in the issuance of all licenses and permits, and posted and published notices, ordinances and resolutions.
- Gave notice of elections, recorded proceedings and notified officials of appointment or election.
A.A.S. In Marketing Management
Deputy City Clerk Resume
Headline : Deputy City Clerk is responsible for supporting the City Clerk in all aspects of the office’s work, including providing administrative and logistical support, performing clerical tasks.
Skills : Customer service, Excellent communication skills.
- Managed entire employment cycle of two full- and one part-time staff, from the selection.
- Handled employee grievances.
- Maintained an awareness of constantly changing laws, rules and regulations governing administrative and financial operations.
- Spearheaded and oversaw several initiatives designed to improve organizational functions.
- Computerized entire operation for greater efficiency.
- Oversaw election machine upgrades and remodeled office to comply with state security regulations.
- Wrote successful government grant applications totaling in funding.