Deputy Executive Director Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Deputy Executive Director with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Administration, Procurement, Tax Agent, Teaching.
- Checked previous budgets and estimate future financial needs.
- Drafted consolidated budgets and analyses trends in revenue, expenses, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Restricted and Board designated funds separately from general operating funds, and clearly define the restrictions applicable to these funds.
- Oversaw the issuance of financial information and report monthly the financial results to Finance Committee (The Board of Directors).
- Managed and control of financial resources, fund-raising, spending and donors funded projects.
- Monitored the payment of all obligations and file required reports in a timely manner.
- Ensured record of fixed assets in accounting records.
Associated In Business Administration
Jr. Deputy Executive Director Resume
Objective : Successfully managed portfolios with government and private funding as the key contact. Provided oversight of 800 units of housing with complex subsidies and various reporting agencies.
Skills : Team Building, Building And Sustaining Working Relations With Stakeholders.
- Managed all phases of continuing education and training programs.
- Oversighted of agency-wide compliance and quality assurance, training and development, residential and outpatient programs.
- Oversighted of Medicaid billing program OASAS 822 Outpatient Services.
- Developed and managed contract with managed care provider Affinity Health Plan, Beacon Health Strategies and Basics Health Services.
- Directed sustainability program operations to ensure compliance with environmental or governmental regulations.
- Monitored and evaluated effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Developed methodologies to assess the viability or success of sustainability initiatives.
Doctorate Of Philosophy In Human Services/ Management Of Nonprofit Agencies
Asst. Deputy Executive Director Resume
Headline : Accomplished and creative marketing professional with 15 years' solid experience in mission-driven organizations and corporate environments. Proven ability to conceive, develop and successfully implement marketing programs that align with business goals.
Skills : Management, Employee Relations.
- Developed sustainability reports, presentations, or proposals for supplier, employee, academia, media, government, public interest, or other groups.
- Evaluated and approved proposals for sustainability projects, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and integration with other initiatives.
- Reviewed sustainability program objectives, progress, or status to ensure compliance with policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Supervised employees or volunteers working on sustainability projects.
- Initiated the build out and certification of a brand new office based surgery center which resulted in an increase of $550K in monthly revenue.
- Scouted and coordinated the build and relocation of two highly successful medical facilities.
- Managed team of a total of 55 team members including 30 professionals including Physicians.
Doctorate Of Holistic Healing In Holistic Healing
Associate Deputy Executive Director Resume
Headline : Strong public relation skills complemented with a variety of administrative, data entry and supervisory experiences. Proven adaptability to many given situations with the talent to quickly comprehend and excel.
Skills : Microsoft office, Internet explorer, outlook, Access database file management.
- Organized a hospital-wide revision of procurement procedures to improve inventory management and minimize potential for theft reduced consumable.
- Represented the organization in coordination meetings.
- Supervised and managed staff Plan and conduct.
- Oversaw operations for the largest tribe with over 30 departments and more than 300 employees.
- Served as "in-house" expert for complex human resources-related matters, internal investigator and adjudicator.
- Managed all internal affairs, including project placement, volunteer performance, fundraising and financial matters, logistics, and legal.
- Planned, supervised and monitored daily activities of the Public Housing and Section 8 staff, made policy, administrative, and management operation decisions on routine activities as it relates to the operation.
Associate In Business Management
Sr. Deputy Executive Director Resume
Summary : A proven global leader with 10 years' professional experience in Asia, including setting up then leading both private and non-profit organizations. Outstanding cross-cultural communication skills demonstrated through successful establishment of projects.
Skills : Executive Director, Regional Planning, Grants Adminstration.
- Made sure that all funds were collected.
- Conducted annual inspection of the public housing units for PHDEP project.
- Assisted in ensuring Casino operated in accordance with all Tribal, State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Oversaw the planning and performance of the Membership and Educational Service Department, the OSA Foundation, Volunteer Relations, Local Sections .
- Served as the staff liaison for the OSA Strategic Planning Committee/Global Programs and the OSA Business Development Group.
- Responsible for the acquisition and management of the Optoelectronics Industry Development Association.
- Served as chief operating officer and managed daily operations of five operating divisions and 60 professional staff.
Mechanical Code Inspections
Deputy Executive Director III Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic and adventurous civil engineer with seven years' professional experience in civil engineering; ready to take on responsibility.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Oversaw all internal training, operations, personnel needs and organizational development.
- Designed and implemented fundraising programs to raise Director of Incumbent Services.
- Managed and secured resources for 200 members.
- Developed and implemented strategic plans.
- Integrated communications and media programs, and assisted in issue management, coalition-building.
- Planned and directed capital improvements and technology investments of a city/county public housing organization, along with its affiliated non-profit and for-profit corporations.
- Developed procedures and regulations.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Deputy Executive Director II Resume
Summary : More than 15 years as a knowledgeable and effective Human Resources Business Partner and Training professional in a variety of work areas that include: Community Action, Gaming and Hospitality, Insurance, Education, Child Care, Legal, Social Services.
Skills : Project Management, Nonprofit Managment.
- Designed and facilitated multiple trainings on multiple topics.
- Recommended policy changes to board and director.
- Directed departmental and maintenance staff activities.
- Managed accommodations and grievance processes for staff.
- Designed programs to increase effectiveness of agency policies and practices.
- Served as ADA compliance officer.
- Prepared modernization Capital Funding plans, budgets, and applications and administered related programs.
M.B.A. In Finance And Investments
Deputy Executive Director I Resume
Summary : To join a leading organization that maintains a positive and professional work environment.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Excel, SPSS, Constant Contact, HTML, Web Development Software, Corel, Minitab.
- Wrote staff policy manual, compensation policy, whistle blower policy, FMLA, etc.
- Kept state offices up to date on state employment laws pertaining to them.
- Updated benefits program offering a more competitive package with minimal additional expense to the company.
- Created and implemented a performance review program based on actual job descriptions.
- Worked with the previous Executive Director to develop and implement an enterprise time and attendance system that saves the City approximately $60 million dollars annually.
- Assisted in the generation of $100's of millions of revenues through employer tax share refund claims.
- Responsible for the management of the Division of Administrative Services, Information Technology Services.
Masters Of Public Administration In Pubic Administration
Deputy Executive Director/Executive Resume
Headline : To secure a position in the Executive or Administrative capacity with oversight of day-to-day operations, program compliance, and policies and procedures of an organization.
Skills : Coordinator, Leadership, Management.
- Responsible for overseeing the management of Administrative Services whose responsibilities include Personnel and Labor Relations, Training, Payroll and Timekeeping.
- Supported Services, Facilities, Procedures, and Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP).
- Implemented procedures to streamline and monitor processes in these Divisions.
- Responsible for directing the management of the Expense and Capital budget and the Division of Financial Management.
- Prepared and implemented the annual budget of the Agency, monitor short-term cash flow, and generate long-term financial projections relative to overall programmatic needs.
- Wrote newsletter articles, edited other writers' articles and built newsletter using Adobe Pagemaker.
- Published monthly newsletter, coordinated mailings.
BA In Government And Psychology
Deputy Executive Director Resume
Summary : Senior level organization/operational manager and lawyer with proven expertise at strategic planning, development and fundraising, supervisory and facility management, and public relations. Able to instill vision to achieve organizational goals and surpass expectations while maintaining quality, safety, and integrity.
Skills : Leadership, Customer service.
- Attracted, interviewed and hired both consultant accounting firm and Chief Financial Officer.
- Managed fiscal infrastructure.
- Prepared materials for board meetings, committee meetings, and educational workshops.
- Took minutes and distributed final copies following meetings.
- Organized educational meetings/seminars.
- Prepared booklets for all segments of educational offerings.
- Booked location/food/entertainment for association events.