Development Associate Resume
Objective : Extensive customer service and quality assurance manager with more than 20 years of experience in diverse environments. Outstanding reputation for keeping and maintaining excellent customer service standards. Experienced in answering high volume calls and answering intricate inquiries. Skilled planner with the ability to analyze client needs and achieve objectives. Efficient working independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing Communications, Event Planning, Event Coordination.
- Guide strategic long-range planning and manage tactical near-term execution.
- Ensure quality and integrity abiding by the organization's goals and mission by crafting and implementing appropriate policies and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the organization's various systems, organizational structures, staffing levels, financial systems, and other internal operations; identify and recommend alternative approaches or improvements; implement revisions, adjustments and changes.
- Work closely with legal firms to represent the organization in legal matters, including personnel, conflict resolution, environmental, visa, business licensing, theatrical work licensing and code compliance.
- Work with Artistic Director regarding public relations, Board of Directors relations, key funder relations (individual and institutional), and administration of special projects.
- Develop and enforce human resource policies and procedures abiding by current local, state, and federal labor laws and guidelines.
- Create and maintain organizational optimization by recruiting and training new employees, building an effective team-oriented environment, and conducting annual performance reviews.
Business Development Associate Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Development Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Meeting Planning, Scheduling/Travel, Administrative Assistant, Fund Raising, Customer Service, Report Generation, Database Management/Entry.
- Supported Chief Executive Officer with daily management and office functions.
- Development Officer Conducted direct mail campaigns which generated income for nation-wide animal protection programs.
- Prepared and submitted budget reports for direct marketing and royalty programs.
- Generated monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for management review.
- Charged with the management of royalty programs and federal, state and municipal workplace giving campaigns.
- Contributed to overall company efficiency by maintaining an office for sixty-plus employees.
- Prepared bi-monthly payroll for the office of 60+ employees Reviewed all invoices, cost center coding, verification New Hire orientation and benefits administration Assisted in a revision of Employee Handbook.
Process Development Associate Resume
Summary : Leverage work experience and formal education to support human resources operations and administrative efforts that create a more productive workforce. Ensure all HR directives are followed and compliance practiced consistently through communication and oversight of HR files and documents. Source highly qualified talent using networking, social media, recruiting, and career events. Support HR managers through scheduling, coordination, and planning.
Skills : MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, Epicor Time Management, Type 70 WPM, 10 Key Data Entry, Raisers Edge, Outlook, MS Office.
- Managed records, ordered materials and tracked inventory, created and collected participant forms, managed online payment pages, created and mailed orientation packets, submitted requests for prospect research, created participant lists, collected group bios, scheduled staff trainings ad prepared all materials in advance of trips.
- Researched, identified and secured honorees, guests speakers, grantees, and filmmakers for donor events such as film screenings cocktail parties, themed dinners, museum tours and theatrical performances.
- Created invitations and marketing materials for donor events in partnership with the communications department.
- Planned and implemented events; ordered materials, liased with vendors, produced and analyzed reports, managed contracts and payments and tracked expenses and budgets.
- Sent acknowledgement letters to donors; developed thank you letters from the field and holiday emails.
- Created file updates for donors in partnership with International Programs and Communications.
- Researched and stayed up to date o non-profit event trends; entered large volume of tribute and memorial information into Raisers Edge Database.
Bachelor Of Business
Director Of Development Associate Resume
Summary : Development Associate work that interests me is anywhere that I will be busy, respected, and given the opportunity to take on more and grow with the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Workday, Salesforce, Sharepoint, Talentwise, Outlook, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Microsoft Publisher, Editing, Written Communication, Event Coordination, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Office Management, Purchasing, Typing, Human Resources, Hiring, Training.
- Worked under the Director of Development, assisting in the research and writing of grants and the promotion of the museum and its events.
- Responsible for annual report writing, press releases, ad placement and design, social networking, responding to media requests and communicating with members and supporters of the museum.
- Responsible for the general dissemination of information to the news media and the public image of the museum.
- Forged and maintained strong relationships with media and advertising personnel throughout the local, state, and regional areas in order to cultivate positive public relations for the museum.
- Completed monthly staff reports and quarterly Board of Director's reports, as well as annual work progress summations.
- Assisted in other duties related to maintaining positive publicity, donations, and supporter maintenance.
- Assisted in the planning of multiple events including the annual BugEye Ball, Waterside Concert Series, and Yule Party.
- Responsible for the social media presence of the museum via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Masters Of Management
Development Associate III Resume
Objective : Solid leadership competencies with particular expertise in the design and production of proposals. Experienced background in the development and cultivation of sustained funding including fundraisers, supply drives, and corporate solicitations with strong qualifications in funder relations management, program evaluation, and board presentations. Company goals realized and epitomized through a dedication to co-workers and community education.
Skills : Well Versed In NSF, NIMLS, CDBG, Title 42, HUD, And.
- Assisted the camp in the cultivation of sustained funding that helped further its goal of childhood education in a Christian environment.
- Solicited cash, in-kind donations, and sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
- Created and wrote corporate proposals totaling over $15,000 for the camp.
- Developed strategies to encourage new or increase contributions.
- Developed fundraising activity plans that maximized participation or contributions and minimized costs.
- Prepared weekly reports for both Camp Director and Board of Directors.
- Maintained filing system of funders and funder requirements Researched local and state agencies, corporate foundations, and private donors for funding.
Bachelors Of Science
Development Associate II Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position in a dynamic environment that will allow me to utilize my skills and continue to grow both personally and professionally.
Skills : Microsoft, DonorPerfect, Team Player, Event Coordination, Organizational Development.
- Enter checks, cash, stock and charges on a daily basis into fundraising database and determine solicitation, solicitor and special allocations.
- Produce acknowledgment letters by interfacing with the database and Microsoft Word, customize letters for signatures for President and Vice President, ensures that all Board members receive copies as needed.
- Maintain database by updating donor information, customizing code listings and field tables.
- Produce daily and weekly gift reports for various members of the Development Team; interact with the Finance department for the depositing and tracking of all monetary donations.
- Copy all gifts, back-up materials and acknowledgments for gift, donor and in-kind files for recordkeeping purposes.
- Maintain inventory records, filing and storage for Development Department.
- Coordinate in-house mailings, maintain and update proposal calendar for Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations.
- Prepare and manage all vendor and consultant invoices directly connected to the Development Department.
Associates In Science
Development Associate I Resume
Objective : Results-driven with the proven ability to motivate personnel to reach desired individual and organization-specific company objectives, and dedicated to maximizing efficient through process improvement, providing impeccable customer service, and creating an atmosphere of exceptional morale.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Full Cycle Recruiting, Business Operations.
- Implemented and designed processes to manage an annual giving program of 32,000 donor records through accurate gift entry, donor stewardship, providing accurate donor reports to senior management and constituent record management.
- Created, recruited, and oversaw the Ronald McDonald House of Indiana's YPB (Young Professionals Board) comprised of over 30 young professionals (and growing) in the greater-Indianapolis area.
- Developed and executed RMH's inaugural block party fundraising event.
- Managed logistics of event, composed and distributed fliers and news release to generate media attention.
- Recruited and managed volunteers for the event.
- Generated more than $4,000 in revenue, and generated local and state-wide advocacy and awareness for RMHI.
- Developed the RMHI merchandise program and increased revenue sales by 200%, created branding for the House, and increased public awareness for the House.
- Coordinated various third party fund raising programs where external organizations hold events that benefit the House.
BA In Psychology
Sr. Development Associate Resume
Summary : Development experience includes identifying, cultivating, and soliciting donors. Administrative and management experience includes recruiting, hiring and training staff, planning events, coordinating travel logistics, creating detailed hour by hour plans, and managing an office budget.
Skills : Recruitment, Fundraising.
- Researched, identified, cultivated, and solicited support from current and prospective funders.
- Conducted personal visits with current members to build a network of mid- to high-level donors to float the $1 million organizational budget for Environment New York.
- Communicated organizational and personal stories to build trust and affinity with each donor, maintained donor relationships, and developed campaign stories and tactics to advance our advocacy and citizen outreach.
- Handled gift acknowledgements, tracked donor information and income using ROI Solutions database, maintained calendar of deadlines, produced materials as needed, and managed my travel logistics and budget.
- Conducted research on current and prospective donors using programs like LexisNexis and GuideStar.
- Managed Environment New York's social media visibility and wrote and designed emails that went out to our entire member list.
- Planned other organizing tactics and events, such as press conferences and rallies.
Bachelor Of Arts
Leadership Development Associate Resume
Objective : Planned and spearheaded fundraising and constituent relations activities, including annual giving, major gift solicitations, communications, volunteer management and special events. Strong aptitude for capital and endowment campaigns, performing due diligence on potential donors and implementing stewardship protocols. Energetic, persistent, diligent, honest, trustworthy and results driven performer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Wordpress, Getresponse, Social Media.
- Served as the primary liaison for special tours for current and prospective donors, both from the Smithsonian's Central Office of Advancement and other departments within the Museum, to ensure well-organized, positive experiences for potential donors.
- Managed logistics for completing the Museum's primary fundraising document, Case for Support.
- Completed several rounds of edits to clarify and amend the document after reviewing by Museum Director and his executive staff.
- Drafted gift agreements for incoming donations, tracked and managed gift agreement processing, and served as a liaison between the Development Office and the Central Office of Advancement.
- Manage general requests from the public regarding Museum activities and fundraising opportunities.
- Conducted extensive research to determine prospective donors.
- Completed briefings and profiles on prospective donors.
Bachelor Of Arts
Development Associate/Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly motivated non-profit professional with eight years of experience in fundraising, event management, donor relations and social media support; a proven ability to streamline processes to maximize efficiency, organize events with up to 400 participants, effectively write copy for many communication materials including newsletters, appeals, website content, and grant proposals; a strong background in youth services programs and individuals with developmental disabilities seeks a position in a dynamic organization with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Receptionist, Database Management, Fundraising, Type 60 Wpm.
- Responsible for massive Raiser's Edge project to provide ability for the team to utilize the software without dependence on outside sources.
- Restructured constituent codes, corrected campaigns, funds and appeals, created acknowledgement letters to generate after every batch, financial reports reconciled, imported thousands of prospects, constituents, vendors and volunteers Managed 5 annual national fundraisers, each year meeting and exceeding revenue goals than the previous year.
- Synthesized data from various sources to create financial reports for event committees and Board of Directors.
- Processed responses and donations, created copy for acknowledgement letters within 24 hours of gift.
- Managed the design, content and layout and of program books, email blasts and program advertising.
- Recruited, trained and supervised volunteers.
- Tracked leftover inventory to make projections when creating the next year's budget.
Development Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : Exceeding goals and increasing the total number of alumni giving by 17 percent Brand new development office boosted donations by almost 15 percent by creating exciting new campaigns and reinventing previous programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SunGuard Advance, Raiser's Edge.
- Played integral role in process development and scale-up to GMP manufacturing for the expression and purification protocols of tissue factor pathway inhibitor used in a Phase III clinical trial for bacterial sepsis.
- Operated and maintained 20 liter and 80 liter bioreactors used for high cell density fed-batch fermentations.
- Studied glucose consumption critical for determining conditions for optimal protein expression.
- Studied oxygen consumption and gas transfer constant critical for scale-up of both protocols.
- Optimized refold to recover active monomer from inclusion bodies with nine disulfide bonds.
- Developed quantitative SDS-PAGE assay to determine kinetics of refold and recovery of monomer.
- Monitored 10,000 liter process runs to confirm successful transfer of development protocols resulting in 5 g/l target protein from bacterial fermentation and 25% recovery of active monomer from inclusion body refold.
Ph.D. In Biology
Development Associate Resume
Summary : Nine years of experience that has developed crossover management and leadership abilities. Experience in budget creation and execution; event planning; contract management; grant writing; program development and evaluation.
Skills : Computer: Proficient in PC/Mac, Microsoft Office, database and internet-based research - Languages: Elementary knowledge of Italian and French.
- Researched, reviewed, and analyzed and prepared evaluations related to anticipated or existing programs.
- Collected information concerning programs under development by analyzing program materials with division staff and management, and evaluation of community surveys.
- Assisted in the organization, design, and development of program structure.
- Evaluated and monitor new and modified program operations for effectiveness.
- Developed comprehensive plans for specific organizational units.
- Developed procedures, policies, and instructions necessary to the operation and implementation of newly designed or modified programs and/or projects.
- Developed new and reviewed existing manuals, bulletins, and memorandums for organizational policy and procedures.
- Coordinated training packages for staff and management working with new or modified programs, procedures, and policies.