Dietetic Internship Resume
Headline : Seeking Physician Assistant position at facility. Flexible to work in other field(s), based on available opportunity, training and incentive.
Skills : Public Speaking, Educator, Group Facilitation.
- Assessed for nutrition risks, needs and problems using the Nutrition Care Process.
- Developed plans related to identified nutrition problems.
- Created educational handouts on micronutrients and nutrition-related medical conditions.
- Counseled outpatient oncology patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation utilizing MI techniques.
- Participated in WIC sessions for women and children about breastfeeding and weight management.
- Performed individual nutrition counseling related to general pregnancy nutrition and gestational diabetes.
- Taught group classes on pre-diabetes prevention and general healthy eating strategies.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Dietetic Internship Resume
Objective : To obtain employment in a registered dietitian position, which challenges me and utilizes my knowledge and passion for nutrition and helping others.
Skills : Team Player, Extensive Educational Background In Food Service And Dietetics, Excellent Communication, Dependable, Familiar With Various E-charting Systems.
- Collaborated extensively with interdisciplinary care team to meet the nutritional needs of each resident.
- Calculated nutritional requirements and assessed the adequacy of diet and nutrition support.
- Identified dietary needs and started clients on the road to a healthier lifestyle.
- Reviewed past health history, gathered past test results.
- Completed a comprehensive clinical rotation at this 918 bed hospital, including 3 weeks of staff relief.
- Created newsletters, patient handouts, low income cook books with recipe analysis, menus and recipes with budget analysis.
- Advocated for public policy change by encouraging nutrition education incorporation into the academic curriculum.
Certificate In Training Adult
Dietetic Internship(Entry Level) Resume
Objective : Registered dietitian and culinary nutritionist extensively trained in natural whole foods cooking and SPA cuisine. Developed comprehensive healthy cooking program that help patients incorporate practical healthy cooking in their lives.
Skills : Nutrition Counseling, Presentations, Cooking, Spanish.
- Worked with registered dietitian in reviewing charts, staff document nutrition services.
- Observed nutrition services, applied evidence to nutrition.
- Evaluated menus used in facility with guidelines.
- Completed nutritional assessments of residents in long term care facility.
- Refered residents to appropriate community services.
- Interned at a 2000 bed medical center in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Moduled leader assigned as Food Production Manager, overseeing the production of 4000+ meals daily.
Master Of Science
Dietetic Internship (Freshers) Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Dietetic Internship with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Effective Interpersonal And Group Communication And Team Player.
- Coordinated Program in Dietetics Clinical Thorough use of Nutrition care process for assessment, diagnosis, intervention.
- Monitored/evaluated nutritional status of the patients.
- Assessed nutritional needs for inpatients in various clinics: Intensive care units, Surgical ICU, Spinal Cord Injury, Mental Health, Internal Medicine, Rehabilitation, and Dialysis.
- Calculated estimated needs and rates for TF, PPN and TPN.
- Attended and participated in interdisciplinary meetings to discuss patient care.
- Assisted with and taught classes, cooking demos, home visits.
- Provided nutrition education/counseling to outpatients.
MS In Dietetics And Nutrition
Dietetic Internship I Resume
Objective : Currently working as a Clinical Dietitian with Morrison Management Specialists at Marion General Hospital. Seeking Dietetic Internship in a company.
Skills : Electronic Health Records, Nutribase Software, Webtrition, Metabolic Pro, Inventory Management.
- Provided nutrition education on individual patients and conducted nutrition evaluations.
- Worked with medical team to assess patient needs and health.
- Completed practicum in Medical Nutrition Therapy, Food Service, and Community Settings.
- Completed rotations through clinical, community and food service areas, with emphasis on medical dietetics Integrated pathophysiology into MNT.
- Performed the Nutrition Care Process for patients with complex medical conditions.
- Selected, monitored and evaluated complex enteral nutrition regimens.
- Used the electronic medical record, collected data and documented following established professional guidelines.
B.S. In Nutrition
Asst. Dietetic Internship Resume
Objective : Provide evidence-based knowledge to create interventions necessary to help others live healthier and happier lives.
Skills : Proficient In Medical Nutrition Therapy Using The Nutrition Care Process, Electronic Medical Records.
- Successfully completed staff relief rotations, wherein was able to take over for a staff dietitian and become responsible for all of the area's patients.
- Served as the nutritional consultant for the gym's nutrition plan.
- Met with clients, evaluated their food diaries, and provided suggestions for improvements based on desired client outcomes.
- Supervised practice hours covering medical.
- Supervised practice in clinical, management, and community settings.
- Completed three rotations focusing on patient services, production, and retail.
- Performed everyday tasks of a registered dietitian in the clinical, foodservice, health department and bariatric setting.
Nutrition Support Practicum
Associate Dietetic Internship Resume
Objective : Dietetic Intern Specific clinical rotations in cardiac/renal disease, diabetes, GI diseases, nutrition support, geriatrics, pediatrics, HIV Conducted.
Skills : Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists, Hospitality care.
- Evaluated anthropometric, biochemical, clinical, and dietary history to assess patients' nutritional status.
- Planned and implemented dietary intervention.
- Monitored patient's progress and make appropriate modifications.
- Identified and provided age-specific nutrition counseling to patients on various topics.
- Obtained selective menus from patients and nursing staff.
- Supervised kitchen staff and pantry attendants in the preparation.
- Completed a comprehensive program at a 500 bed level-one trauma teaching hospital with clinical rotations in surgery, nutrition support.
Dietetic Internship (Hospitality) Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Dietetic Internship with experience in the industry. Creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Sigma Care EHR, GeriMenu, Ms Office Suite, SPSS.
- Educated patients on diabetic, heart-healthy, renal, and other diet orders as needed.
- Contributed to the procurement, production, inventory, preparation, and cooking of the food for the hospital cafeteria and patient population.
- Designed retail promotions for the hospital cafeteria, utilized a business plan to promote a food item that contributed to breast caner awareness.
- Counseled and provided cardiac rehabilitation and oncology MNT in an outpatient environment.
- Created a presentation on fiber and cholesterol metabolism for cardiac rehab outpatients.
- Successfully completed the 31-week program (1240 training hours) consisting of experiences in clinical, community, and foodservice management.
- Experienced in clinical dietetics, community nutrition, and food service management.
Bachelor Of Science In Dietetics
Dietetic Internship II Resume
Objective : A driven and resourceful professional, with extensive experience in operations, work quality inspection, team management, reporting, employee efficiency, and process improvement.
Skills : Public Speaking, Medical Nutrition Therapy, Nutrition Education, Customer Service.
- Conducted nutritional screenings on at-risk patients and long term care residents.
- Performed inpatient nutrition assessments, follow-ups, and diet education consults for families, groups.
- Generated easy to follow diet handouts for patients.
- Developed a menu for inpatients following a renal diet.
- Assessed the patient's current physical condition and nutritional status.
- Provided patients with diet and nutrition education.
- Developed individualized meal plans and provided patients with grocery lists and recipes.
Master Of Science In Nutrition
Dietetic Internship Resume
Objective : Registered Dietitian with personalized counseling experience along with wellness promotion. Highly detail-oriented and organized.
Skills : Process management, Healthcare.
- Developed action plans, memos, and HACCP plans to aid in kitchen functionality.
- Utilized a variety of methods to convey health information, including oral presentations, health fairs, and written materials.
- Conducted nutrition assessments and nutrition educations at an independent living facility.
- Created and implemented four nutrition educations for school-aged children.
- Conducted nutrition assessments for complex medical conditions and performed follow-up evaluations .
- Received intensive training from experienced.
- Registered Dietitians in all areas of nutrition including clinical nutrition, food service, community.
Bachelor Of Science In Nutritional Sciences