New Accounts Representative II Resume
Summary : New Accounts Representative II with 18 years of experience in the Finance domain. A leader with management experience and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new processes.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, KD Functions, IGate, SNAPS, Wealth Management Workstation, New Service Gateway, WMW Finder
- Responsible for document review, approval, and processing for employee stock option accounts.
- Reviewing of tax and legal documentation W8 and W9 forms, beneficiary processing, power of attorney, trust, divorce paperwork, and 529 college savings plan.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing good relationships with client service managers, financial advisors, and client associates.
- Providing phone support to plan participant services in relation to the ESOP new accounts.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing retail and legal documentation.
- Responsible for review and processing of 50-100 documents/day, which was audited at 100% accuracy.
- Responsible for reconciling accounts, account verification and stop payments, journal entries, and general ledger account month-end balances.
- Solely responsible for uploading new pension plan participants information on bridge session and setting up the plan for EFT and checks prints on the prescribed date.
- Procuring the information, determined accuracy, and performing continuous updating, while meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for upgrading day to day work some regular forms and implementing new online forms to access day to day to work monitor payroll checks and electronic fund transfers for accuracy and on-time payment.
Bachelor Of Commerce
New Accounts Representative (Customer Service) Resume
Objective : I am a highly motivated and hardworking New Accounts Representative with over two-plus years of experience in Customer Service domain. I am a team player as well as a team leader. I have a proven ability to meet deadlines, maintain, build and organize schedules, and have an excellent track record in superior customer service. I am seeking a position where I can bring immediate value and strengths.
Skills : Team Leader, Team Player, Ability To Work Independently, Computer Literate, Quick Learner And Thinker, Excellent Verbal and Writing skills,, Proficient InWord, Excel, Adobe, Outlook, Mas90 & 200
- Entering all new incoming applications are entered accurately and completely into proprietary software.
- Reviewing all documents received including emails, applications and voided checks for consistency.
- Reviewing the equipment request for PCI compliance which includes terminals, software, and gateways by using PCI compliance and certification websites.
- Ensuring that all required documents are received, and all missing or unverified information is notated on a checklist for verification.
- Creating a file for each account including but not limited to setting up a checklist, running a credit report and submitting the completed file for approval.
- Printing and preparing the manual and external submissions from email and application printer.
- Adhering to company time service standards of 6 to 8 accounts submitted per hour.
- Using USPS website to validate addresses for MasterCard integrity report.
- Assisting in working with various industry reports as well as daily and weekly department reports.
New Accounts Representative (Bank) Resume
Objective : New Accounts Representative with 3 years of experience in the Finance domain. Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all customer information, Complies with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations. Professional, pleasant and courteous telephone manner, Cheerful, relaxed, respectful and pleasing personality when working with others and Strong mathematical skills.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Attentiveness, Information Retention, Tact And Diplomacy, Attention To Detail, Excellent Planning, Organizing And Time Management Skills, Detail Oriented, Competent With Computers, Telephone, 10-Key Calculator.
- Responsible for the opening accounts assisting customers with questions and complaints, troubleshoot the customer issues with several baking products and services (online banking, debit cards, etc. ), and maintained the customer files.
- Provided support and direction regarding new account processes, policies, and timeframes.
- Assisted the customers in accessing safety deposit boxes following bank policy.
- Placed holds on accounts for uncollected funds and followed required financial regulations and bank policies.
- Used the branch capture system to image transaction items processed for the day.
- Processed sale of various bank instruments such as money orders and cashier checks.
- Assisted the customers in reconciling their checkbooks and advise of account balances.
- Attended the annual training regarding procedures to follow if bank robbery occurs.
- Assisted the customers in account details and understanding with checkbook balancing.
- Worked on daily maintenance on accounts such as checking, savings, health savings, CDS, and loans.
- In charge of all mail going in and out of the branch including returned mail which was logged and maintenance filed in accounts.
New Accounts Representative I Resume
Summary : New Accounts Representative I with 10 years of experience in the Finance domain is seeking to obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Telephone, Cash Register, Banking, Office Administration
- Responsible for processing all new account transactions, assisted the customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services.
- Answered the customers' questions and explained the available services such as deposit accounts, regular time deposit, and investments.
- Executed wire transfers of funds and performed foreign currency transactions.
- Informed the customers of procedures for applying for services such as ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
- Promoted business for the bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
- Fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of teller, vault, safe deposit and basic branch operation functions.
- Required to assist in the cross-training of less experienced branch staff members.
- Responsible for generating and managing the new account of the bank to achieve its goals and objectives.
Provided timely and accurate resolution to account related issues and backs up operational duties and functions.
Received checks and cash for deposit, verified amounts, and endorsements, entered all necessary information in data processing system, issued receipts, cashed checks and paid out money upon verification standards and balanced in an accurate and complete manner.
Senior New Accounts Representative Resume
Summary : Senior New Accounts Representative with 8 years of experience in the Finance and Retail domains is seeking to obtain a challenging career that will allow me to utilize my skills and knowledge in different areas.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Email
- Building loyal clientele through friendly interactions and great customer service.
- Opening, approving and revising the personal or commercial accounts while obtaining all necessary customer documentation.
- Performing auditing, reporting and performance tracking and assisting in on-the-job training and orientation of other tellers.
- Responsible for customer service, any type of cash and check transactions, filing and bookkeeping of personal information.
- Knowledgeable in computer operations and applications including Windows, Mac, Microsoft Word and Office, Office Spreadsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint and Banking industry software.
- Complying with and staying abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Receiving commercial and individual checking deposits, verifying endorsement, and issuing the receipts.
- Accepting and placing the stop payment requests, accepting check reorders, and address changes and distributing these to the proper personnel for processing.
- Keeping the negotiable items secure and maintaining a high level of safety for the Bank.
New Accounts Representative III Resume
Summary : New Accounts Representative III with 15 years of experience in the Finance domain, extensive cash handling experience, supervisory experience and knowledge of policy and procedures of the banking business. Highly motivated New Accounts Rep. with experience in overseeing a small team of tellers and managing the risk management of the motor bank.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Photoshop, Museum Programs: IO And TMS, PC And Apple Operating Systems, 50-60 WPM, Office Database Programs: Q&A And JST
- Assessing the needs of the new and existing customers' and being knowledgeable of the features and benefits of the products.
- Gathering and entering the customer and account information on the bank's computer system. Verifying input and performing account maintenance as needed.
- Closing the bank accounts as necessary following established bank procedures.
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service standards while consistently delighting our customers and exceeding expectations.
- Composing, typing and mailing the correspondence to new, existing and prospective customers.
- Reviewing and completing all compliance documentation with the customer, assuring that customer receives all copies of documents relating to his/her account.
- Proactively selling the bank products and services to both customers and non-customers through profiling, appointments, and referrals to other bank departments.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through quick problem resolution.
Junior New Accounts Representative Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Junior New Accounts Representative with 3 years of experience in the Finance domain, with a wide range of customer service skills with aspirations of working for Columbia. I love working in a highly motivated, fast passed sales environment and would be a great fit for your team.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Retail Sales, Problem Solving
- Processed transactions including cashed checks, processed deposits and withdrawals, loan and mortgage payments and safe deposit payments.
- Assisted at the end of day branch activities such as check scanning, added bank checks, money orders, made a total deposit of all teller checks, cash advances, bank check and money order logs.
- Balanced the cash drawer and made settlement of daily activities maintained a neat and organized cash drawer.
- Determined the needs of businesses and individuals to open the accounts for them that will fit their needs the best and recommended products that will work for them.
- Performed maintenance on accounts like changing an overdraft code, adding a signer, adding pods, etc.
- Answered questions and provided an ongoing support for the new and current customers.
- Determined what customers need and provided an excellent customer service based on the needs of the customer and their finances.
- Assisted the Branch Manager in duties that need to be done around the bank like working daily reports, balancing cash for the bank, and processing deposits made in the ATM and night depository.
Loan Assistant/New Accounts Representative Resume
Headline : Organized, self-motivator New Accounts Representative with 7 years of experience in the Finance domain is seeking a financial advisor position.
Skills : Great Customer Service, Some Computer Work, Typing/accounting, Store Sales Rep, Store Clerk, Trainer Specialist
- Met with and interviewed the corporate and personal customers to discuss their financial requirements and provided appropriate financial advice.
- Analyzed the current customer relationships and proactively assisted with their needs.
- Accurately explained the concepts to each customer about the products and services provided.
- Assisted the members in opening new accounts such as savings, checking, money market certificates and term share certificates, handled the member inquiries concerning all types of deposit accounts.
- Processed the member IRA transactions, council members on IRA contributions and distributions.
- Renewed the certificate accounts, transferred funds and disbursed the checks as necessary.
- Conducted loan interviews, processed the loan applications, loan closings, and fund disbursements.
- Cross-sold and promoted credit union products, including deposit and loan products, insurance offerings and business services.
New Accounts Representative (Retail) Resume
Headline : To secure a challenging position utilizing my administrative skills, that will allow me to secure a position with your company while enhancing my professional and personal qualifications.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Document Management, Microsoft CRM, Lotus Notes, Credit Analysis, Customer Service
- Accepting the inbound calls to decide rather or not to approve applications.
- Making payments via check and updating the addresses on already established accounts.
- Handling calls from sales associates for their customers declined purchases as well as handled credit.
- Providing answers to customers questions about products or policies and resolving the customer inquiries.
- Responding to customer inquiries or complaints in person or over the phone in a professional manner which may include preparing and submitting written correspondence to the respective departments.
- Maintaining correspondence with customers and back office by following-up to ensure resolution.
- Identifying the customer needs through probing questions and offer appropriate products and services based on customer responses.
- Helping the internal and external clients establish new client accounts via phone and email.
- Managing all compliance documentation and ensuring the delivery of documents to customers.
New Accounts Representative I Resume
Summary : New Accounts Representative I with 13 years of experience in the Finance domain. Provides assistance to clients through a thorough knowledge of financial services, while using excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills to build enduring professional relationships, which ultimately make both my clients and my institution as successful as possible.
Skills : Micrsoft Office, Typing, Data Entry, Customer Service, Financial Reporting
- Provided efficient and courteous customer service, cross-marketing products and services to generate new business.
- Prepared and maintained the account paperwork to meet all standards as required by the CIP and BSA programs of the institution.
- Used the discretion when performing transactions and made protecting the banks capital of utmost importance.
- Abided by bank policies and procedures and maintained compliance with federal regulations while conducting transactions.
- Analyzed, researched and resolved problems and discrepancies related to member accounts/loans.
- Assisted the members with submitting consumer/mortgage/equity loan, overdraft protection, and credit card applications.
- Ensured the cash and other negotiable instruments are handled properly.
- Assisted the members in opening new accounts such as savings, checking, money market certificates and term share certificates, handled member inquiries concerning all types of deposit accounts.