Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented payroll professional with experience processing payrolls in a large face paced environments. Thorough understanding of payroll processes, procedures, and regulations. Consistently demonstrates a high standard of professionalism. Proven record of working successfully with clients while adapting to change. To obtain a position that will utilize my extensive payroll knowledge, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving.
Skills : Lotus Notes, Microsoft Excel, PBX Switchboard, Microsoft Windows 95 And Up, Avaya, Remedy, People Soft, Citrix, ACSR, Blue Pumpkin, Cable Data, Directory, Type 47WPM.
- Collecting, balancing and verifying information from divisions, preparing the required divisional payroll report on a weekly basis to ensure balancing of gross to net.
- Ensuring that this report is provided to the locations on a weekly basis by the established deadlines for review prior to payroll processing.
- Responsible for researching any chargeback discrepancies that arise responsible for coding supplier billing checks with the correct profit/cost center and GL account number.
- Processing payments(check payment, credit memos, grant, and wires) processing manual chargebacks in SAP.
- Responsible for matching and linking appropriate documents to generated invoices.
- Researching all discrepancies of invoices and coordinating with division personnel to determine the proper treatment of discrepancy.
- Soliciting payment from supplier representatives and /or suppliers on overdue accounts.
- Maintaining all employee files (i-9, background verifications, and drug screen results).
Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : Experienced Payroll Administrator with a thorough understanding of payroll's impact and alignment with current business practices. My experience has provided a varied skill set which includes all functions of processing of biweekly and weekly payroll for over 250 employees, tax reporting, withholdings, and journal and accounting entries. Highly proficient in the use of ADP interfaces, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and SAP. Ability to work effectively under strict deadlines both independently and on a team. I am self-motivated, detail oriented and have the ability to problem solve.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Asset Management, Concur, Time Keeping Management, Background Screening, Reporting, Administrative Duties
- Reviewing the work of other staff to ensure new hire packets are in compliance and process paperwork and applications comparing them to the company checklist.
- Setting up and modifying the employee tax data, ensuring sure to set up all applicable tax localities.
- Maintaining garnishment files for employees and agencies and setting up garnishments in employee records.
- Maintaining and creating spreadsheets, calendars, reports, and utilize other software in the database.
- Addressing email inquiries from employees and other departments on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
- Managing the payment and reconciliation of taxes on a pay period, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparing and running reports from various databases to ensure all job hours are at daily, weekly, and monthly quota.
- Answering the requests for information and resolving non-routine issues for the staff.
- Creating packages for new personnel, maintaining renewals, and terminations as well as meeting with new staff to ensure their welcome packages are complete and that the individuals are informed of and in compliance with all policies and procedures.
Accounts Payable / Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : An accomplished Accounts Payable / Payroll Administrator offering well-diversified experience in the areas of Payroll/Benefits, Human Resources, and Customer Service. Major strengths in organization, attention to detail, as well as verbal and written skills. Exercises exceptional judgment and works independently. Promotes positive work environments and contributes as a cooperative team player.
Skills : Accounting, Payroll Administrator, General Manager, Department Manager, Excel, Quickbooks, Employee Relations, Customer Service, Accounts Payable & Receivables, Inventory Controller
- Maintained and examined the payroll records for T-19, Medicaid, state of Arizona and CSPSA regulations.
- Executed daily operations of maintaining payroll entries, A/P, A/R and other duties related to accounting.
- Prepared, examined, and analyzed accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepared forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and directed their work activities.
- Developed, implemented, modified, and documented record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Reconciled errors to maintain payroll records, using computer and calculator.
- Compiled payroll data such as hours worked, sales and piecework, employee identification number and taxes, insurance and union dues to be withheld.
- Reviewed wages computed and corrected errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Recorded changes affecting net wages, such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee in order to update master payroll records.
Associate Payroll Administrator Resume
Headline : Quality-focused Associate Payroll Administrator committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. An experienced and eager self-starter with a diverse professional background, high level of energy, motivation, and drive. Proven as a dedicated team player with the ability to work independently and learn quickly. Demonstrates an excellent presence, ease of communication and the capacity to interact effectively with senior management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Typing, Customer Service, Organization, Multitasking, Cash Handling, Logging, Calendaring, Communication
- Responsible for importing and exporting a report from the accounting and payroll computer programs for further processing.
- Handling the tasks of updating and maintaining personal payroll files and databases of employees.
- Performing responsibilities of assisting employees, supervisors, and timekeepers with database training, payroll issues, and requests for payroll information on a regular basis.
- Handling the tasks of identifying payroll discrepancies and processes necessary corrections.
- Running client specific background verifications and ensured that all client specific forms were included in new hire packages.
- Handling the administration of the electronic timekeeping system to ensure that valid data transfers to/from the payroll system.
- Processing all changes such as transfers, allocations, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Providing support for store managers and other employees of the company by providing quality customer service.
Office Manager/Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : Office Manager/Payroll Administrator with over 11 plus years of experience in payroll, human resource, finance, and billing. Proven ability to train and facilitate as a team leader and coordinator. An enthusiastic individual who inspires and motivate peers to promote honesty, integrity, mission, vision, and values. A Business professional with strong leadership skills and experience is seeking new business challenges with a progressive company offering challenging responsibilities and opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Typing 45 WPM, Confidential Correspondence And Data, 10-Key Calculator, Filing System, Multi-task/Detail Orientation, Reliable
- Auditing, reviewing and effectively compiling payroll reports, records, and related summaries.
- Following oral and written directions, establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships.
- Managing the workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconciling payroll prior to transmission and validating confirmed reports, understanding proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Executing e-time time and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
- Processing accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (w-2, w-2c, etc).
- Providing information and assistance to employees and the public by answering questions involving an understanding of policies, procedures, regulations and technical processes.
- Gathering data from multiple sources and working with employees and pay scales while keeping information organized and accurate.
Accounting & Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : Accounting & Payroll Administrator with more than fifteen years of experience in the accounting field including payroll accounts receivable and accounts payable. Thorough knowledge of ADP PCPW and Payforce, ADP Workforce Now, Reportsmith, ADPR, and some Oracle experience. A dedicated team player who has a sense of urgency and can produce large volumes of work with accuracy. To secure a position which allows flexibility and growth, in a professional environment, that allows me to utilize my talents and abilities to the fullest.
Skills : Payroll Administration, Security Administration, 401k Plan Administration, Payroll Conversion, Accrual Conversion, Excel, Microsoft Word, Peachtree, Quicken
- Organizing and coordinating all aspects of relocating employees throughout the country.
- Executing all post-processing audits to validate payroll accuracy and promptly make any necessary adjustments.
- Processing wage garnishments and liens in accordance with federal and state laws in 32 U.S states and Canada.
- Uploaded all payroll GL files and reports from the ADP payroll processing system and providing these reports to the accounting team.
- Managing the distribution of paychecks/pay statements to employees, as well as distributing payroll reports to the store managers.
- Processing and completing all payroll related tax reporting, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end tax reports and payments.
- Completing all duties necessary to process weekly office payroll as well as weekly union personnel payroll while using Timberline construction software.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports for the executive team and conducted statistical payroll analysis.
- Preparing accounting journals per pay period and performed timely reconciliation.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with hr and individual business units to establish and administer any new procedures relating to payroll administration.
Finance/Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : A dedicated, motivated, and experienced Finance/Payroll Administrator with over 7 plus years of experience who produces quality work in a timely and efficient manner. Expertise includes exceptional written and verbal communication, detailed organization, and the ability to multi-task. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Dedicated professional committed with an effective combination of organizational communication and analytical skills. Ability to master new materials and procedures quickly.
Skills : Outlook, Paychex, ADP Enterprise E Time, ADP Time And Attendance, ADP Pay Expert, ADP Benefit Accrual, 10 Key, Postage Meter, General Ledger Payroll Journal Entry
- Maintaining HR/Payroll for nine multi-jurisdiction company codes, for 500 plus employees.
- Communicating with clients and employees, understanding their payroll related issues and offering easy payroll solutions.
- Maintaining and verifying employee working hours on a daily and weekly basis and generating the employee's payroll accordingly.
- Creating payroll funding and GL account reconciliation through ADP interface which includes setting up aba direct deposits, processing wage assignments, calculating vacation and sick accruals.
- Processing new hires, timesheet, terminations, garnishees and other deductions, processing discretionary bonus amount into employee's pension account annually.
- Responsible for running reports and entering 401k contribution into American funds per pay period.
- Responsible for all verifications of employment for current and former employees.
- Responsible for all state and federal tax approvals within the ADP portal for payroll preparation.
Senior Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, efficient and organized Senior Accountant/Payroll Administrator with extensive knowledge of payroll software systems, as well as multi-state, and multi-company payroll experience. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Ability to provide exceptional customer service. Ability to work competently without constant instruction from others. Proven ability to work in unison with staff, vendors, and upper management. Excellent communication skills.
Skills : ADP, A/P A/R, Back-up, Balance, Benefits, Cashier, Ceridian, Human Resource, Enterprise 7, Payroll Transmission, QuickBooks, ADP Reporting
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly, semi-monthly and monthly in multi-state payroll for over 1,000 employees.
- Working with outsourced payroll vendor to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the corporate payrolls, wage and tax payment/reporting, account funding, miscellaneous disbursements, garnishments, and other special payroll deductions.
- Reconciling the deductions, entering and tracking amounts in a series of detailed spreadsheets.
- Processing manuals checks, ACH voids, and gross-ups in the payroll system for proper reconciliation.
- Generating miscellaneous payroll reports such as quarterly reports, various states employment statistical report, and other reports as requested.
- Maintaining payroll records to ensure files are retrievable when necessary.
- Providing payroll data as appropriate (audits, investigations, subpoenas, etc. ).
- Preparing various reports for payroll funding, including tax payment, wage attachments, etc.
Master in Education
Payroll Administrator I Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Payroll Administrator with a solid history of achievement in payroll reporting. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include quick books, excel and time card reporting. Performance driven and highly organized, offering 9+ years of experience in payroll administration. A dedicated individual committed to keeping accurate records and meeting deadlines. Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
Skills : Clerical, Computers And Electronics Certified, Payroll Administration, Time Management, Customer And Personal Service, Word And Excel, Typing, Quickbooks
- Reviewed time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Processed paperwork for new employees and entered employee information into the payroll system.
- Verified attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posted information onto designated records.
- Processed and issued employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Kept a track of leave time, such as vacation, and personal and sick leave for employees.
- Compiled employee time, productions and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Kept informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Reported employee garnishments and ensured correct deduction amounts are taken.
- Responsible for processing all new hires and eligible rehires ensuring all information is correct and all documentation is received in a timely manner.
Lead Payroll Administrator Resume
Summary : Payroll Administrator/Human Resources/Benefits Support with approx.. 15 years of combined experience. Hands-on experience with various computer applications. A detail-oriented efficient worker who is accustomed to a fast paced environment. To secure a responsible and challenging Payroll or Finance position with a progressive organization that offers diversified exposure and professional growth, utilizing and enhancing the knowledge I have acquired through previous work experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus, And Outlook, Payroll/HR Support, Time Keeping Management, Background Screening, Reporting, Administrative Duties
- Managing all aspects of payroll administration, worker's compensation, unemployment issues, and overall company policies and procedures.
- Compiling, maintaining and preparing payroll reports for approximately 100 employees.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA laws and regulations in regard to employee files, medicals, and guidelines.
- Working on a continuous basis to make the most economical purchases and decrease company costs.
- Fulfilling requests for software upgrades, hardware configuration, and general computer maintenance.
- Participating in inter-departmental collaboration project in an effort to streamline daily processing activities, ultimately saving the company time and money.
- Responding to employees, management an executive staff questions and/or inquiries regarding paychecks, troubleshooting issues, and taking necessary corrective steps.
- Maintaining employee scheduling, personnel files, attendance calendars, personal and vacation time.
BBA in Human Resources