Direct Care Aide Resume
Headline : Customer service & retail over 5+ years. Love working as a team or can also work independently. Can follow direction, and multitask.
Skills : Cash Handling, Customer Service, Multitasking.
- Worked in two AFC homes in Cheboygan.
- Ordered all medications for 12 clients/patients.
- Covered the floor or kitchen of either home..
- Assisted clients with personal care/hygiene.
- Prepared and administered clients medication.
- Communicated with the main office to keep them informed and up to date on the individuals.
- Responsible for the direct care for individuals with development disabilities.
G.E.D In General Studies
Direct Care Aide/Manager Resume
Summary : Excellent Customer Service Skills. Knowledge of medical terms and practices. Sound knowledge of safety and accident prevention.
Skills : Computer literacy, Healthcare.
- Travelled to patients homes and provided Health care on a daily to Semi- Daily Basis as per approved by the Insurance Companies.
- Changed, fed and bathed residents.
- Attended other personal and grooming needs such as combing hair, trimming nails, brushing teeth, changing attends.
- Assisted patients in moving within their home.
- Served meals to residents and feed those unable to feed themselves, prepare trays for self-feeders.
- Took temperature, pulse, blood pressure and respiration.
- Performed range of motion on residents as ordered.
Associate In Chemisty
Jr. Direct Care Aide Resume
Objective : To obtain a position which will further career experiences, allowing to keep skills sharp, while serving as an asset in a valuable company.
Skills : Leadership, CPR, First Aide, Training in infection control, developing programs for different activities.
- Directed care facilitator for a youth children's home.
- Managed residents medical files and distribution of medications on schedule from 6am to 10pm Monday - Sunday.
- Responsible for taking residents to medical appointments such as therapy, dentist, emergency care, etc.
- Monitored residents while in school making sure all course work and behavior is maintained.
- Responsible for there every move was very rewarding.
- Determed key to it because the children like to fall off track at times, having a passion to teach someone is very important working in any type of facility.
- Provided partial & total daily care on individuals with special needs.
Asst. Direct Care Aide Resume
Headline : Over fifteen years of customer service experience within the fields of retail, hospitality, medical, and call center environments.
Skills : Dementia, Alzheimer, Development.
- Assisted individuals with various mental disabilities in their daily living skills.
- Communicated with the individual Evaluated and observed .
- Assisted individual with activities of daily living.
- Maintained clean environment: i:e bathing, grooming, observing, recording, reporting and documentation of goals and behaviors.
- Assisted individuals with developmental disabilities in activities of daily living.
- Provided quality client care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures.
- Charted and recorded information in client files.
Associate Direct Care Aide Resume
Objective : Over 15 years experience in Customer Service/Office work, this includes phone service skills lots of computer knowledge, all Word/Works knowledge.
Skills : Customer Service/Office And Business , Retail, Promoting And Marketing.
- Reported changes in client's condition or family situation to the office.
- Documented services provided.
- Performed home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making and cleaning.
- Planned meals, shopped for groceries, prepared/served food & individual meals according to dietary restrictions.
- Assisted residents with everyday living,baths,meal time and outside activities.
- Provided direct care to clients in the management of daily living tasks including meals, personal health and hygiene, quality of living environment.
- Helped with all daily needs/activities.
Sr. Direct Care Aide Resume
Summary : A multitude of experience, with room to go and grow, in a company, where gifts (professional, academic & personal skills & experience) will make room for, mutually and benefically.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Relations.
- Bathed, feeding transfering all adls.
- Took care of Individuals with Intellectual and/or Physical disabilities.
- Planned goals to helping with feeding, bathing, etc.
- Dedicated to this job and the residents as was at the Nursing home.
- Accomplished and learned this by working here.
- Used patient, loving attitude toward everything.
- Groomed into Paternal Non-Profit Family Business.
Direct Care Aide/Specialist Resume
Summary : Thoroughly enjoy helping and assisting people, not only professionally but personally as well. A very patient, sincere, and friendly person who enhances the independence to the highest level of quality for the individual.
Skills : Mentoring, Soccer Player, Personal Trainer.
- Supervised 1-8 persons at a time in group home.
- Supervised 1-3 persons at a time during outings.
- Promoted independence with activities of daily living for the geriatric population with developmental disabilities.
- Recorded daily goals and achievements in a residential setting.
- Certified in SKIP, Medication, and CPR.
- Cleaned home, Passed medications, Some outings/ activities and more.
- Cared for elderly patients with Alzheimer's and forms of dementia.
Hs In GED
Direct Care Aide I Resume
Objective : Experienced health worker, skilled in many fields. 7+ years work in fast-paced environment's handling confidential paperwork, administering medication and providing quality patient care.
Skills : Patient care, Hospitality.
- Cleaned and organized patients' living quarters.
- Positioned residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems.
- Administered medications.
- Provided assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning.
- Taught non verbal consumers the fundamentals of living in Society.
- Taught and helped with sign language, including gestural.
- Responsible for Ambulation, transferring, toileting, vital signs, administering medication, cooking and assisting.
Direct Care Aide II Resume
Headline : Seeking a new challenge and opportunity to use diverse skills in helping people better themselves and make a difference in someone's life in any way possible.
Skills : Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy.
- Attended company trainings, grooming such as showers, took consumers to get hair cuts, clipped fingernails shaved them.
- Sat in on clinician meetings as well, to give input on what goal might work best for a certain individual.
- Worked part time for a personal care home over night.
- Opened the door for people directed them, made sure they got their packages/mail also had to watch the front area.
- Assisted mentally and physically disabled residents with ADLs, charting, transferring to work via vehicle.
- Assisting client with meals, bathing, cooking and cleaning, laundry, transportation, providing care when needed and providing needs consisting .
- Worked with DD and MRDD clients who needs assistance by making sure their needs are properly met.
Direct Care Aide Resume
Headline : Love helping others while being able to work as a part of a team. Supervisory experience as well in said areas.
Skills : Compassionate, Team Player, Able To Work Effectively Independently, Communication.
- Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants.
- Performed a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Maintained records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Checked patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Provided patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Cared for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Entertained, conversed with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.