Director Of Business Development II Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a professional sales position in a competitive environment where I can utilize my strong sales background and exceptional networking skills to help achieve both personal and company goals.
- Assisting Dover federal credit union in living out the Dover federal way.
- To achieve membership growth and consumer and commercial product penetration as well as develop partnerships, being involved within the community, and charity events in our marketplace within our entire market area.
- Working with the business partners to promote the credit union to prospective members, while developing relationships with management and other key personnel.
- Maintaining constant contact with our business partners through on-site visits, presentations, internal intranet/newsletter, email blasts, and employee appreciation events.
- Be involved with the community by attending networking functions, and volunteering to raise awareness and promote the organization as a community business partner.
- Coordinating with the director of marketing to determine community promotions, sponsorships, advertising and involvement with special events that will enhance the overall credit union strategy efforts.
- Present financial literacy seminars to business partners and community organizations.
- Establishing, maintaining, tracking and reporting on new and existing growth and development.
- Identifying business account opportunities with prospects or current members and markets.
Director of Business Development II Resume
Summary : Highly respected by both former and present colleagues, managers and business partners, Lisa comes to the table with unparalleled training across areas of Customer Service, Administration, Sales, and Business Development. Separating her from other candidates is Lisa's commitment to excellence and her unique ability to understand what people want.
Skills : Office Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Accounting, Business Development, Marketing, PR, Database Management, Mac & PC, Word, MS Office, Outlook; PowerPoint, Excel Spreadsheets/formulas, Basic IT, Exceptional Grammar, Writing/Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, Proposal Generation, Development Of Training Manuals, Website Design, and Content.
- Recruiting to spearhead the company's efforts in building and maintaining strong relationships with strategic partners for end-to-end commerce solutions and saas business models.
- Consistently defining partnership strategies and executed deal signings to expand the company's brand, generate leads and accelerate revenue growth.
- Driving corporate and category-level partnership strategies in close collaboration with the management team.
- Building lasting and friendly relationships with key industry partners (e.g., eBay, Amazon, FedEx, ups, stamps.com) by creating ongoing value for both sides and ensuring outstanding communication and follow-through of commitments.
- Preparing and maintaining a budget model, revenue projections, and traffic projections resulting from partnerships.
- Building a deal pipeline at the corporate and category level by researching, contacting, meeting, and developing relationships and proposals with target partners.
- Analyzing and communicating deal performance as measured by appropriate metrics (e.g., sales, awareness, leads, traffic), and utilized data and relationships to grow the value of partnerships.
- Working with and directly influenced a cross-functional team internally to support deal execution with attention to detail.
- Performing exhaustive research and competitive business development analysis and consistently demonstrated a thorough understanding of the status of existing partnerships and continuing to identify strategic opportunities and potential threats.
Senior Director Of Business Development Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Director Of Business Development. A new business development professional with proven success finding then developing strong customer relationships on the local, regional and national levels. Experienced in managing demographically diverse sales, service and operational teams both union and salaried.
Skills : CRM, Microsoft Office, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analysis, Research, Strategic Planning, Negotiation, and Budget Management.
- Service operations de Normandie was a 113-year-old linen supplier located in Chicago, il.
- Denormandie served primarily hospitality clients and until its last day served many of america's top-rated restaurants with table linen, toweling and chef apparel.
- Charged with the securing of new business and the retention of existing clientele.
- Direct reports included; a team of sales professionals, service representatives and unionized route and administrative personnel.
- Managed the sales, service, delivery, fleet, and accounts receivable departments.
- Developed new training and metrics which were essential in the reversal of declining sales volume through a challenging economic climate.
- Lowered payroll by 460k annually while increasing every direct report's earnings by at least 15%.
- Rebranded the organization by embracing what competitors accurately claimed to be its' weaknesses.
- Shed unprofitable " bundled services" which lead to real organic growth and profitability.
Director Of Business Development And Operations Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience as a Director Of Business Development. Seeking to pursue a management position where I can utilize my industrial project sales experience as well as my bilingual skills.
Skills : Bilingual: English/Spanish. Verbal And Written, Communicate Professional And Localized Conversation, Autocad LT: Read Engineering Plans, Industrial Plants, and Equipment.
- Wrote a business plan to sell engineered industrial equipment to manufacturing plants in Latin America.
- Sold and exported air pollution equipment, material handling, and replacement parts.
- Evaluated geographic regions/industries with highest sales opportunities for products/services.
- Developed the marketing campaign tailored to specific industries in the Latin America b2b market.
- Identified unique sales channels in different countries and adapted sales strategy to the target market.
- Developed manufacture (OEM) purchasing agreements to obtain preferential pricing.
- Generated purchase orders for external parts required to complete equipment specifications.
- Implemented international operating procedures including customs, logistics, export requirements.
- Organized and presented preventative maintenance seminars for manufacturing plants.
- Invited as the key speaker at safety compliance consulate in Peru, South America.
Director Of Business Development And Marketing Resume
Objective : Director Of Business Development with 4 years of experience, a successful C-level executive focused on driving revenues and profits with a passion for building companies, both from the ground up and by growing and streamlining established organizations. Develops exceptionally productive and motivated teams and encompasses a background in revitalizing and turning around companies as operations, sales and marketing leader.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership, Team Building, Financial Management, Budgeting, Business Development, Planning, Strategic Planning, Business Plans Marketing, Advertising Management, Contract, Sales Negotiations Operations Management Sales Management, Forecasting, and Human Resource Management.
- Managed employee and contracted sales teams, totaling 65 direct reports.
- Held responsibility for company strategic planning and implementation, new product line development and launch and advising and counseling the marketing department.
- Grew annual new accounts 100% by creating and executing a strategic plan during a critical restructuring and cost containment period.
- Achieved a 23% increase to the gross margin on the company's core products, attaining a net profit for the first time in more than five years.
- Boosted employee sales 14% during the economic recession, reversing a protracted and serious declining sales trend.
- Led the company launch into a different industry and in the development of the company's branded yearbook product line, improving annual sales by a projected 20%.
- Increased sales from the contracted sales channel 31% by reorganizing and rebuilding the sales training and coaching programs.
- Negotiated a 17% higher commission on a key company account while simultaneously saving a vendor's customer relationship and augmenting the customer's sales 40%.
- Improved efficiency 20% within customer service, marketing, and sales, as a result of leading IT initiatives to streamline processes and refine operations.
- Led and motivated a team to devise strategies and plan tactics for expanding sales, resulting in winning more new business than in the previous five years.
Senior Director Of Business Development IV Resume
Summary : Driven marketing and sales management professional with an outstanding track record of managing in safety sales, financial performance, staff supervision, and daily business operations. Highly accomplished at analyzing small to mid-sized employers' status on employment law and management best practices.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Strategic Sales & Market Planning, Account Management, Customer Training & Support, Market Research & Analysis, Maximize Employee Performance, HR/Safety Outsourcing, Division Start-up Expertise, Client Relations & Retention , Team Development, Executive Level Strategy Analysis, Event Planning, Graphic Design, MS Access, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, MS Outlook, Camtasia, Business Map 4.0, Mini Tab Statistical Software, MS Publisher, and SalesForce.com.
- Delivering HR and management consulting to small and mid-sized US-based employers.
- Conducting thorough business assessments for employers and presents hr outsourcing as a potential solution.
- Assessing the current strategy and implemented three core initiatives, each with positive results, to jump-start a beleaguered business development effort.
- Regularly network with organizations with complementary synergies to foster regular lead generation.
- Consistently achieved double-digit, year over year, growth through networking in associations and business relationships, educational seminars, cold-calling, speaking engagements, and trade shows.
- Cultivating several target markets to diversify client industries and minimize market dependent risk.
- An integral member of the executive team and bring decision-making skills to the group.
Director Of Business Development And Sales Resume
Summary : Seeking a growth position utilizing territory sales, solution selling, channel management, and business development to exceed quotas, enhance company visibility and profits while strengthening core market share.
Skills : Sales, Business Development Operations, and Performance Metrics, Sales Forecasting, Revenue Generation, New Product Introductions, Customer Support, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Helped successfully launch the commercial version of pie-matrix into the marketplace in 2009 and generate $96k in revenue during the first 12-months.
- Responsible for developing and managing exceptional relationships with clients and identifying new selling opportunities to increase account penetration.
- Expanded a fortune 500 account from 20 to 155 licenses over a 12-month period.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, tracking, and managing customer user "bugs" to ensure all issues were resolved in a timely manner.
- Providing superior customer service and account management activities by proactively contacting customers on a weekly basis to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
- Functioning as the liaison between the customer base and the engineering team to ensure customer's technical needs were communicated effectively.
- Targeting C level and director level contacts ranging from fortune 500 organizations to local colleges and Universities.
- Implementing CRM (salesforce.com) to ensure accurate tracking of all leads, accounts, and opportunities.
- Joined new resources consulting after the manpower acquisition of Comsys.
Director Of Business Development I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Director Of Business Development. Interested in using extensive experience and dynamic communication skills to excel in high-level sales, marketing and/or sales management opportunities.
Skills : Business Development, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analysis, Research, Strategic Planning, Negotiation, Budget Management, Financial Modeling, Client Management, Team Development, Problem Resolution, Leadership, SQL, Microsoft Office, Forecasting, Project Management, Analytics, Supply Chain Management, and Marketing.
- Drove revenue for the company with new customers in the pharmaceutical industry within the united states.
- Gather new leads for imaging by establishing contacts with CRO's and pharmaceutical companies through introduction letters and phone calls to bring new studies to the median.
- Offering strategic consulting in corporate strategy, business development, sales & marketing, communications, alliances, financing, and team building.
- Developed and worked closely with the marketing team to develop effective strategies for business growth.
- Negotiate contracts and budgets with sponsors/CRO's for central imaging and review for clinical trials.
- Daily communications with us and french project team ensure timeline deliverables are achieved.
- Work closely with project management and development for accurate quotes and technical information.
- Request for proposals (RFP), quotes and contract preparation for presentation.
- Create email campaigns for verticals, events and specific targets for interest in services.
- Responsible for account management of existing clients as well as new business development.
Senior Director Of Business Development II Resume
Summary : Profit-driven, a customer-focused, mature business executive with a successful background in the areas of Target Marketing Public Relations Creative Thinking Strategic Sales Technical Writing Event Organizing Flexible, yet decisive in providing leadership and direction in competitive and volatile industries. Accomplished, broad-based businessman with a creative yet profit-driven spirit.
Skills : Marketing, Advertising, Talent Acquisition, Sales, Sales Management, Salesforce, Management, Contract Negotiation, Financial Analysis, Start-Ups, Project Management, and Client Relationship Management.
- Succeeded in building a brand image for the company by using diverse approaches to the target market in providing restoration services (fire, water, and mold losses) to property and casualty insurance companies in central Iowa.
- Authored higher reaching marketing plan for the company in 2015-16 which focused on executive-level insurance company personnel.
- Secured $400,000 in personal sales in the first work anniversary year, a figure that comprised 35% of total company revenue for 2014-15.
- Representing the company at outside association gatherings gaining a foothold in the local community.
- Public speaker and teacher of continuing education classes for large insurance agent audiences in the marketing effort to provide licensing credits in exchange for a stage and exposure.
- Developing relationships with every insurance agency and large loss adjuster in central Iowa through regular marketing visits, after-hours social events, and lunches.
- Scheduling, planning and providing administrative support in meetings, conferences, and events.
- Developing, performing and analyzing marketing and business retention strategies for the EDC.
Director Of Business Development I Resume
Objective : Director of Business Development is responsible for driving sales and revenue in the assigned territory. This includes establishing, expanding, and managing relationships with key decision makers and influencers in the customer base. This individual must be able to find new opportunities as well as identify and assess potential partnerships.
- Generated new accounts by implementing effective networking and content marketing strategies.
- Managed budget forecasting, goal setting and performance reporting for all accounts.
- Identified strategic partnerships and gathered market information to gain a competitive advantage.
- Delivered performance updates, quarterly business reviews, and planning meetings.
- Identified, coordinated and participated in client relationship-building activities and meetings.
- Added value to marketing material by introducing creative advertising concepts.
- Answered customer questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of industry, target accounts and competitive landscape.
- Account and project management as well as onsite training, audit work, and chargemaster review consulting.
- Conduct cold calling efforts to establish new relationships and develop sells opportunities.