Enrollment Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a job that can use skills, enhance knowledge, learn new and challenging tasks and technology, and be an asset to the company.
Skills : CRM Management, Microsoft Suit Proficient, Salesforce Management,.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing student registration along with other school-related activities.
- Focused both internally with peers and externally with Parents and Students.
- Managed and administered registration, recommitment, and withdrawal process and associated reporting for all students.
- Evaluated transcripts of incoming students and takes appropriate action to ensure completeness.
- Maintained the district student database system with proper coding/master scheduling to effectively monitor and updated information for the funding count cycles that impact school funding.
- Entered students' recommitments into the company's database program.
- Processed Free and Reduced Lunch applications into the district and company's database.
- Assisted with marketing efforts for student recruiting and in hosting the school's information sessions, open house, orientation, etc.
- Maintained the state/district student database system (TERMS, ISIS, etc.) with proper coding/master scheduling to effectively monitor and update information for the funding count cycles that create school and corporate budgets.
Sr. Enrollment Manager Resume
Summary : Provide support in the development of educational appropriate systems to increase graduation rates and decrease suspensions, transfers, expulsions and drop-outs in support of preparing career ready graduates.
Skills : CRM Management, Microsoft Suit Proficient, Salesforce Management,.
- Supports the design and implementation of Tier I Climate and Culture practices such as Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports, Social Emotional Learning, and Restorative Practice aligned to Fresno Unified’s Multi-Tiered System of Support
- Focuses on increasing and maintaining implementation of evidenced-based Tier I practices across the system
- Assists with creating systems to support site leaders and Climate & Culture Teams with implementation
- Responsible for delivering professional learning to stakeholders across the district
- Supports site leaders with the implementation of district discipline guidelines
- Supervises and evaluates a group of teachers who support sites with implementing Tier I practices
- Analyzes and evaluates daily performance to develop plans toward ongoing performance enhancement.
Jr. Enrollment Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced and charismatic professional seeking employment opportunities within the sales and recruiting fields. Taking on new challenges, innovation, and being self-motivated. To join an organization that shares ambition to grow and excel.
Skills : Management Experience, Training & Development, Customer Service.
- Expertised in identifying performance gaps and areas of opportunities, effective customer service, and ability to recognize ways to increase business demand.
- Developed and motivated team members to maximize their talents and strengths.
- Managed company initiatives and make sure employees are performing to expectations and standards.
- Remoted manage New Mexico and Phoenix team of 16 employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively (bilingual), have presented and participated in local military / veteran events within Ft.
- Managed, coached, and led a team of Enrollment Representatives, ensures that enrollment representatives provide information consistent with established regulatory and policy guidelines.
- Ensured student satisfaction through ongoing coaching and professional development and student satisfaction through oversight to the student communication process.
Enrollment Manager I Resume
Objective : High-performing, revenue generating, results driven professional. Experience in strategic planning and strategy execution. Innovative thinker equating to proactive solutions rather than reactive solutions. Visionary problem solver providing well-planned strategies and tactics to shape enrollment growth plans. Data driven decision maker to meet goals and objectives. Exceptional team building, leadership, conflict resolution and problem solving proficiencies.
Skills : Graphic design, training, Development of materials for training.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding enrollment objectives for the Birmingham Alabama campus of the University of Phoenix.
- Accountable for providing Campus Director with accurate class size, adviser conversion rates, and student retention.
- Conducted performance management through weekly one on one meetings, bi-annual and annual reviews.
- Managed performance trend lines ensuring upward development leading as the number one campus in the nation within four months.
- Led team through diverse leadership changes.
- Managed 5-8 tenured Admissions advisers through organizational directional changes Implemented new activity strategy with proper expectations and accountability Results: Recognized for biggest improvement in lead conversion, Highest in Region Developed coaching extensive coaching strategy involving corporate training, peer coaching one on one call evaluation Developed Orientation for parents and students ensuring proper expectations, relationship with students and family.
- Implemented a recognition program for impact on referral.
Enrollment Manager II Resume
Headline : To fully utilize sales, leadership talents and management experience to maximize growth and profitability. Provide leadership demonstrated through professionalism, organization, and consistency to promote a team environment and superior customer service.
Skills : Inventory Management, P&L Statement, Profit And Loss Management, Business Management.
- Conducts face-to-face or personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify high school and adult student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Responsible for facilitating orientation and Registration day activities.
- Closely assists and mentors students through the Admissions process.
- Ensures compliance with applicable Company policies and procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Verbally communicates approved presentations to promote programs to prospective adult and high school students.
- Actively generates referral business to help maintain Company goals.
- Participates in school retention efforts by maintaining productive contact with his/her active students through graduation.
- Actively participates in special recruiting promotional activities.
Enrollment Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Enrollment Manager position with a company that has excellent mobility and opportunities to grow.
Skills : Advertising, Microsoft Office, Ms Office Suite.
- Responsible for recruiting and retaining students interested in attending the University of Phoenix.
- Led several low performing teams to improve and consistently exceed campus goals and objectives through behavior-based coaching and training.
- Compiled and analyzed statistical data relative to unit's productivity to ensure compliance and enrollment service goals are met.
- Developed, maintained, and revised, as required all metric reports to identify opportunities for improvement and streamline overall effectiveness.
- Created and implemented coaching, training, team building, and motivational activities to positively impact outcomes.
- Mentored new managers about documentation coaching, strategic agility, motivating others, process and time management, and empowerment.
- Implemented effective recruitment strategies for team members to increase new student enrollment.
- Worked with multiple departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Utilized interpersonal savvy to resolve escalated student concerns.
Asst. Enrollment Manager Resume
Objective : Polished professional with high ethical standards seeking a leadership position within a company that offers growth opportunities, holds superior competitive advantage, and encompasses a positive industry reputation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Managed a team of 10-15 employees.
- Responsible for team performance of the following: enrollments, retention & referral generation.
- Interviewed/hired/scheduled and performed terminations as needed.
- Wrote and delivered semi-annual performance reviews to employees.
- Provided Community awareness via event planning & attendance.
- Developed & maintained a positive workplace culture.
- Resolved student & employee complaints and problems.
- Responsible for employee rewards/recognition.
Associate Enrollment Manager Resume
Headline : Dependable personnel with four years of experience coordinating office management and special projects with a high degree of efficiency. Maintains excellent communication skills, problem resolution abilities, people management skills, and a high level of confidentiality. Equally effective at advanced word processing support.
Skills : Event Planning, Training & Development, Management Experience.
- Processes new enrollments.
- Processes all transcript requests (school-to-school and personal use) utilizing Parchment.
- Submits all state reports via STN Application center.
- Inputs all student information into the Student Information System (SIS) and Power School.
- Ensures IT is doing everything necessary for smooth state testing and quick response times for all technological issues.
- Acts as a point of contact for the facilities team and the tasks they need to complete.
- Monitors the schools budget to maintain a balanced spending.
- Completes all orders and the majority of payments for the school.
- Handles all money and completes all necessary deposits in a timely manner.
Lead Enrollment Manager Resume
Summary : Advanced knowledge and scale in building and utilizing reports to identify, track, and capitalize on trends to improve performance Strategy: Exceptional ability to build and execute a strategic plan to address complex internal and external business needs with superior results for the company and its customers.
Skills : Business Analysis, Transcription, MS Office.
- Manages the campus recruitment process and admissions activities.
- Ensures that admissions staff meets campus admissions goals and objectives.
- Hires, trains, coach and conduct performance evaluations, and direct the workflow for the campus admissions staff.
- Develops and implements team building and motivational activities to maximize service quality and effectiveness.
- Creates, implements, and monitors staff performance goals and objectives on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual basis to ensure staff meets campus admissions goals and objectives.
- Develops the admissions functions and activities to ensure deliverables are effective and timely, as well as, meet quality and quantity customer service levels.
- Collaborates with other personnel in the development and maintenance of corporate accounts to increase campus enrollment in accordance with established campus goals and objectives.
- Assists senior management with creating and implementing admissions and marketing plans to achieve established campus goals.
Enrollment Manager Resume
Objective : Proficient professional with over 7 years of proven success in the areas of compliance, quality assurance, quality control, process improvement, marketing, advertising, customer relations, probate research, management, medical, communications and administrative functions. Proven ability to implement efficient operations solutions to ensure compliance, quality and productivity.
Skills : Business Analysis, Transcription, Coaching, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Healthcare, Management Experience.
- Manages and administers registration, recommitment, and withdrawal process and associated reporting for all students.
- Maintains the district student database system with proper coding/master scheduling to effectively monitor and updates information for the funding count cycles that impact school funding by use of FOCUS program.
- Improves yields at inquiry, application and enrollment stages.
- Improves retention rates for existing students.
- Ensures all coding and student identification is accurate for funding.
- Enters daily attendance and maintain accurate attendance reports in both the district system (FOCUS) and Power School.
- Enters and maintains student records, immunization, attendance information, and grade reporting into Power School and state/district system.
- Provides teachers, school districts and work with outside agencies with information regarding student enrollment.
- Reviews student records to ensure current information, accuracy, and completeness with the state/district regulations and guidelines.