Summary : Seeking employment in the construction industry for rigging, forklift operator, iron-worker, iron and rigging foreman, and lead man.
Skills : Rigging, Communication Skills.
- Worked on various temporary projects in local refineries. Directed, flagged and signaled crane operators.
- Hung and installed steel, rigging and moving materials.
- Completed bull rigging to change out and repair valves and pipe on vessels, heaters, exchangers and reactors.
- Transported catalyst materials to work platforms in high altitudes.
- Provided crane support to ensures materials were rigged up safely.
- Supervised rigging and ironworkers and organized personnel at the job sites.
- Completed job assessments, and all paperwork related to job permits and work documentation.
Rigger II Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position with a reputable company where can not only grow as an individual by learning new things, but be a valuable asset to the company's success as well.
Skills : Rigger, Technical Skills.
- Assemble and install supporting structures, rigging, hoist and pulling gear.
- Connect pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures using bolts, shackles and clamps.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving.
- Properly signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and material.
- Selects gears, cables and shackles according to load size, facilities and work schedule.
- Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability before engaging in operations.
- Dismantle, maintain and store rigging equipment.
Rigger I Resume
Objective : Adaptable General Labor worker with an agreeable disposition and great customer service ethic. Excellent multitasker with abilities to handle a number of workplace responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Production Management, Management, Mentoring, Safety.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use. Tank cleaner Rigger Skills Used Forklift operator.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, support structures, hoists and pulling gear using hand and power tools.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties on rigging.
- Create work reports at the end of each shift. Rigger Skills Used Forklift overhead crane.
- Trained in forklift operating but not yet certified.
- Training with pipe stalking, as well as many hours of hands-on training with pipe spacing.
Objective : Currently work as an offshore rigger on sub sea construction vessels. Various other certs available on request.Working on vessels and willing and able to work abroad.
Skills : Welding, Rigging, Welding, Flux Core Welding.
- Ensure that no load is to be lifted where the weight is not stated or unknown. Be familiar with the lifting capabilities of the crane.
- Check that the lifting equipment being used is in good condition, certified for use correctly color-coded, and of sufficient capacity to carry out the lift.
- Ensure Taglines are always attached to loads that are likely to swing.
- Ensure that the escape route is identified. Be aware of any obstructions within the crane radius and working area.
- Ensure no personnel is below the load while lifting is in progress.
- Set up hoisting equipment for raising and placing structural steel members.
- Signal operator hoisting equipment to lift members.
Jr. Rigger Resume
Objective : Worked on most types of rigs and drilled with many different types of cyber systems as well as the conventional brake handle. Working as Senior Tool pusher and Rig Superintendent have thoroughly enjoyed the additional responsibility.
Skills : Retail Sales, Computer Literate, Microfarming.
- Tecnico Corporation is a fully facilitated marine and industrial services provider of ship repair and services.
- Moved tons of equipment and materials, valve, engines, pumps, pipe, steel using chain falls of varying weights.
- Proficient knowledge in using chain falls and pull lifts. Formerly Ives Certified Forklift License.
- Implemented OSHA standard safety procedures.
- Performed OSHA compliant mobile crane hand signals for crawler, locomotive and truck cranes.
- Maintain Rig trailers, Move heavy transformers Assist crane operator Maintain rig yard Rig equipment.
- Installing and removing pipes, working with come slings, chain falls, snatch blocks pneumatic tools, etc.
Headline : Ambitious graduate seeking position in a team oriented environment to develop into an expert Merchant Marine. Certified in serveral Merchant Marine and welding techniques with a strong academic background.
Skills : Pipe Welding, Reading Drawings, Models And Blueprints.
- Signaled or verbally directed workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads.
- Tested rigging to ensure safety and reliability. Attached loads to rigging to provide support.
- Selected gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches according to load weights and sizes.
- Controlled movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces using chain falls, gin poles.
- Installed ground rigging for yarding lines. Aligned, leveled, and anchored machinery.
- Worked with tool owners and FAB team members with placement and moving of tools in and out of the FAB.
- Learned the aspects of pumps and water systems during this time as well as anything else on the site that needed moving.
Objective : Seeking a challenging career in an esteemed organization to grow professionally by strengthening technical and analytical skills, and earning good reputation.
Skills : Mechanically Inclined, Troubleshooting, Clean And Organized.
- Worked in lay down yard. Shipping and receiving large bridge cranes.
- Forklifts and a crane we loaded and unloaded large crane parts on and off trucks.
- Carefully weighing so as not to overload and stacking each part to maximize space in each container truck.
- Selected proper straps, chains, and cables for different objects.
- Learn a great deal about lifting and moving extremely heavy and large objects.
- Learned proper hand signals and daily safety operations and inspections.
- Helped manage the tool move crew and all activity of the MEI group.
Asst. Rigger Resume
Objective : Experience working in diverse environments and high responsibility positions. Seeking a position in a company where can utilize excellent work ethics in a rewarding job opportunity.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication Skills, Team Player.
- Responsible for rigging heavy loads up to tons. Use of clear hand signals to crane operators.
- Ejecting and Setting heavy loads to final positions.
- Operating under the standard operating procedure for Safety awareness hazards.
- Review terms of scope and charter to understand the various hand-on tasks that need to be completed.
- pull ball or mandrel through a duct to make a sure clear passage for cable.
- Communicate with the project supervisor regarding the daily status of projects completed.
- Fully trained with Maximos, SIPP's and Hot work, etc.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Rigger Resume
Summary : Always wanted to try new things and branch out into something may not ever done, but am quite capable to learn. Have a family and they mean the world would like to do better.
Skills : Forklift, Microsoft Office.
- Inspected rigging on a daily basis. Followed OSHA safety regulations and DOT rules.
- Maintained an organized, clean, safe, warehouse.
- All products were categorized and put on pallets - Schedule pickup and delivery for freight companies - Used FedEx and UPS.
- Operate forklift, pallet jack, and stair stacker.
- Pulled customer's order according to a barcode.
- Drove box truck to deliver and install ATM cash machines.
- Assisted electricians - Measure & layout opening on the wall according to blueprints.
Associate Rigger Resume
Objective : To gain knowledge, experience and have a better understanding in the field of drafting and design. Apply and utilize the knowledge that have gained throughout career as a drafting and design.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Skid steer operator, Excavator operator.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
- Perform preventive maintenance on forklift, truck, and/or railcar.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Turn off and lockout equipment when not in use. Move waste from the assembly line to a dumpster.
- Operate within standard operating procedures and Job Safety Analysis. Operate forklift, trucks, and/or railcars.
- Helped with monthly inspections on are cranes along with daily maintenance.
- Handled visual equipment. Rigger, Put up studio lights hosts concerts.
Headline : Extremely motivated to find employment in a field that will utilize skills for offshore employment. Ready and eager to meet new challenges. Ordinary Seaman Passport Highlights Thrives in challenging situations.
Skills : Fire hole watch, Offshore deckhand, Offshore cook.
- Fabricated wire rope slings from cut lengths of wire rope.
- Marked rope at specified points, using chalk. Bent sets of strands into the desired size loop crossing over with one set.
- Pressed sleeve onto a rope, using a mechanical and hydraulic press.
- Attached fittings to slings according to customers' orders.
- Drove forklift to load and trucks and move products around. conducted pre and post checks on equipment.
- Daily inspections of rigging and any including fall protection. Signal cranes using hand and radio signals.
- Working on supply boats loading and offloading equipment.