Director Of Business Services Resume
Objective : Educator with a proven track record of success in professional development, classroom instruction, curriculum development, technology implementation, leadership and management with the ability to assist your educational organization in moving towards a shared vision.
Skills : Education Administration, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook Publisher.
- Directs and manages all insurance and patient billing functions, and daily revenues.
- Manages all departmental revenues, totaling over $3,000,000, including A/R and A/P.
- Writes and/or updates all cash policies and implementing them.
- Oversees all billing and account posting functions.
- Manages all financial and medical file maintenance.
- Researchs, develops, creates and executes departmental policy and procedure to ensure proper patient enrollment and program guideline adherence with various state programs, such as Family Planning, Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening.
- Interprets state program guidelines and protocol to enforce in the clinical department.
- Researchs and interprets state and federal guidelines regarding HIPAA, and relays to staff, other management and patients.
- Assures clinic is in compliance.
Sr. Director Of Business Services Resume
Summary : Director Of Business Services is responsible in further developing our telehealth services by driving greater volume and revenue through the development of partnerships, affiliations and other arrangements with, self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum.
Skills : Education Administration, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office.
- Works with Executive VP of Operations to ensure all aspects of behavioral healthcare services agreements are delivered to the satisfaction of business and consumer customer base and in accordance with program contracts if applicable.
- Operates efficiently within projected budgetary constraints to deliver services within operational targets.
- Maintains a general working knowledge of state, regional, federal, carrier-specific and other regulatory standards for clinical and operational compliance.
- Possesses a general understanding of behavioral health practice standards, billing, claiming and coding processes to allow oversight of general operations.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships and networks to create opportunities for new business or expand existing agreements and market share.
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention through continued education of stakeholders and enhancement of service delivery.
- Manages provider personnel performance to ensure delivery of high-quality services.
- Prepares periodic reports as required by operations or finance leadership.
Jr. Director Of Business Services Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Director Of Business Services with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Retail Management, Operations Management, Inventory Management, Process Design Analysis.
- Responsible for Departments of Billing, Coding, Scheduling, Customer Service, and EPM System administration.
- Developed and implemented plan to convert to new practice management system.
- Selected clearinghouse for electronic claims and remittals.
- Received first payment within ten days after new system implementation.
- Established and developed relationships with the various payers including regional CMS staff.
- Created and hired staff for Training Department.
- Authored initial training manual.
- Developed charge capture processes for groups and merged departments.
Director Of Business Services I Resume
Objective : Professional in Corporate Communication/Document Engineering, with extensive experience designing, developing, and implementing informational resources - programs, services, tools--that enhance operational growth, efficiency, and performance. Have worked across varied industries: Education, Telecommunication, Medical, Credit Processing and Counseling, Information Management, Telematics.
Skills : Operations Management, Logistics Management.
- Maintained accounting and financial records, perform recordkeeping, stock and inventory control.
- Maintained inventory control system, monitored and approved incoming deliveries.
- Searched catalogs, records, or other data sources to obtain correct stock numbers.
- Identified requirement and requisition, issue, or distribute office and administrative supplies, forms, publications, or other printed materials.
- Developed and established plans, polices, and procedures projects valued at over $1 million.
- Received, handled and prepared items for shipment, process invoices and shipping documents.
- Analyzed and assessed current training programs and calculated future requirements through the development of lesson plans and training seminars.
- Expedited acquisition/repair of material to meet mission need.
Director Of Business Services II Resume
Headline : Director of Business Services is responsible for ensuring the organization’s financial health. This includes ensuring the company is profitable and profitable enough to provide the company’s products and services to its customers.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for the overall success of the billing department and administrative offices within the corporation.
- Oversees Business office, administrative, accounts payable and human resources staff.
- Directs staff within these departments on appropriate daily activities.
- Ensures timely billing of all Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Accounts.
- Resolves any errors with billing to ensure the claim is clean.
- Corrects any errors with billing and follow up with appropriate provider relations departments to ensure payment is received timely.
- Conducts monthly meetings to review accounts receivable and discuss plans for resolution of accounts.
- Reconciles numerous general ledger accounts monthly and perform closing of month for accounts.
Director Of Business Services III Resume
Summary : Respected administrative leader of multi-location healthcare clinics and practices with diverse experience in medical, legal, and non-profit management. Extensive practice management skills in supervision of clinical and non-clinical staff. Effective, resourceful, and organized professional, responsive to challenges with professionalism, stability, and dedication.
Skills : Business Management, Office, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Directed coding, billing, and collection functions related to all professional services rendered.
- Took over and reorganized department during investigation; produced all documents that led to favorable outcome.
- Planned and executed complete billing and collection department reorganization, i.e.staffing, retraining existing staff, establishing new policies and procedures, and putting coding, billing, and payment compliance plan in place.
- Wrote compliance plan for department; partnered side-by-side with Medical Practice Compliance Expert.
- Maximized office productivity through purchase, training, and proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Developed/implemented system to track and manage insurance claim denials that reduced number of denials and resulted in higher amount of paid claims.
- Implemented internal process and tracking system for monthly review of staff collection progress and days in A/R, by insurance carrier.
Asst. Director Of Business Services Resume
Objective : Welcoming the opportunity to explore successful, stable, national companies, with which can contribute the breadth of skills and experience is goal, therefore, receptive to varying industries and locations. To provide full personal and resume details after initial contact.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Administers national support, training and business development in all phases of  to  projects from inception to completion.
- Evaluates strict timelines and conduct site audits in order to secure contracts, negotiate fees and hire sub-contractors, ensuring quality workmanship and productivity remains in the forefront to project completion.
- Drafts, updates and modifies all legal, compliance and real estate documents.
- Facilitates marketing campaigns to increase residential rental property revenue by 30%.
- Provides business development coaching for successful sale or rental of residential properties.
- Maintains schedules, adequate staffing and product inventories.
- Maintains smooth operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies & procedures.
Santa Barbara City
Associate Director Of Business Services Resume
Headline : To use financial reporting, accounting knowledge and business administration skills in a company in need of an enthusiastic, self-starting team member with excellent high-end spreadsheet and computer skills.
Skills : AR,AP,EDI Billing, Management.
- Completed monthly budget claims in IGrant system and budget revisions to comply with grant requirements.
- Processed budget related documents-journal entries, budget transfers, encumbrances-to ensure accuracy of funds.
- Prepared monthly financial statements and present to school board.
- Coordinated the annual audit and prepare notes to annual F196 financial statements.
- Prepared annual budget; present budget and financial reports to the school board, and required reports to OSPI.
- Collaboratively planned budgeting, staffing and program need with Superintendent and Administrators.
- Served on the District Leadership team; supervised and evaluated business services staff.
- Assisted departments and buildings with budgets; implemented grant application and budget monitoring procedures.
- Coordinated with bond team to ensure continuing disclosure and arbitrage compliance, and documented procedures.
Lead Director Of Business Services Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Bookkeeper with sixteen years of experience. Versed in all accounting aspects, payroll, human resources, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Excellent analytical skills, learns quickly, adapts well to new technologies, can handle multiple tasks at once and can work efficiently to meet timelines.
Skills : Exceptional Organization, Strong Communication.
- Supervised Payroll, Human Resources and Accounts Payable clerks, team of three.
- Performed complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Compiled financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss.
- Drafted and reviewed financial statements.
- Performed periodic budgeting to project monthly cash requirements.
- Provided timely actuals, forecast and budget data.
- Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Developed annual expense plan goals.
- Responsible for all phases of certified audits for CPA firms.
Director Of Business Services Resume
Summary : Energetic manager with extensive Healthcare background is seeking a challenging position which will fully utilize the ability to lead people and manage processes. Creative problem solver, with ability to maximize profits, motivates people, and resolve conflicts.
Skills : Healthcare Finance, Management Experience, Accounting.
- Responsible for planning, campus budgets, operations and contract management.
- Managed budget of $11 million and a staff of 80.
- Directed operations of the bookstores, copy services, preschool and kindergarten, facilities, food service, IT and telecommunications for two campuses occupying 600,000 square feet and serving 12,000 students.
- Opened a new community college campus, a new Photonics Lab and an additional classroom facility.
- Handled lease negotiations, construction details and logistics of moving equipment and fixtures.
- Handled major construction projects including reconstruction of six parking lots, construction of Faculty Support Center, Student Center renovation and HVAC upgrade.
- Monitored budgets and maintained cost controls.