Sr. Director of Environmental Services Resume
Summary : Management professional with over 12 years of experience in residential and commercial maintenance. Highly skilled and knowledgeable in all facets of multi-family and facility maintenance. Self-motivated and dependable with proven leadership and customer relations skills.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Management, Team Leader, Team Building, Teamwork.
- Responsible for the overall management and coordination of central supply, housekeeping, laundry, admission, discharge, and inventory control functions for a 104 room 183-bed long-term, sub-acute and Dialysis Center facility.
- Create and implement operational policies and procedures to optimize efficiency and productivity in all areas.
- Supervise and direct activities of 28 employees to ensure that operational objectives are achieved; plan and conduct in-service workshops and new hire orientations; interview, evaluate, and hire employees.
- Formulate and administer annual environmental services budget; purchase and maintain supplies.
- Establish and maintain a clean, orderly environment dedicated to providing optimal levels of service to residents.
- Organize and coordinate Safety and MSDS functions for all departments' throughout the facility; maintain records of monthly meetings and hazardous waste records.
- Increased employee morale, productivity, and retention by establishing a team environment and maintaining open lines of communication with staff; reduced call-outs from four per week to four per month.
Jr. Director of Environmental Services Resume
Objective : Over 12 years of experience in supervision and leadership roles. Extensive knowledge in providing excellent customer service and communication. Posses capabilities in leadership, motivation, training, and successful outcomes.
Skills : Director, Hospitality.
- Monitor and maintain equipment to ensure in working order, screen job applicants, new hire employees, and orientate them to the job, supervise in-house services such as maintenance and repair, laundries, dry cleaning or valet services.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems referencing company policies, evaluate employee performance and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Coordinated activities between departments to ensure services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Preparing and communicating employee schedules, investigating complaints concerning service and / or equipment and take corrective action.
- Perform grounds maintenance tasks, such as removing snow and mowing the law, performing or assist with all janitorial duties as needed.
- Recommending changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Arranging and coordinate additional services, such as painting, repair work, renovations and replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Suitable cleaning materials for various types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
Director of Environmental Services III Resume
Summary : Excellent engineering management through staff coaching skills with over 20 years of experience effectively leveraging bench strength of teams with a successful track record of driving strategies and initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Inventory Management, Budgeting, Windows OS, Mac OS X, Manufacturing, Management, Account Management.
- Managed the activities of the Plant Operations & Maintenance, Construction, Custodial, and Grounds Departments such that consistent service is provided.
- Coordinated construction and renovations of school buildings through public bidding, cost control, estimating, contract documentation and scheduling.
- Encouraged personal growth of over 350 personnel through periodic evaluation and review.
- Trained all personnel in the proper implementation and use of set programs and techniques.
- Developed a stable, competent workforce through proper screening of all applicants and proper training through organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- Handled customer service quickly, thoroughly, personally - turning problems into opportunities to elicit praise.
- Contributed to the preparation of facility budgets, to the extent requested by facility School Board.
- Controlled and prepared budgets for the following costs for all departments: Payroll, Supplies, and Expenses, Purchased Services, Utilities, and Administration.
B.S. In Engineering
Director of Environmental Services II Resume
Headline : Results and detail oriented facilities manager with experience in construction, property maintenance, management and building inspection and a dynamic manager with special experience managing and renovating historic properties. Multi-tasking professional coordinating all project phases while controlling costs and ensuring timely completion.
Skills : Electrical Maintenance Technician.
- Supervised 20 person team providing maintenance, construction, laundry, housekeeping, transportation and security services on the former Chandler Estate.
- Administered budgets, planned capital projects, awarded contracts, managed vendors and contractors.
- Prepared vacant units for occupancy while ensuring all facilities met and exceeded code.
- Hired and trained employees to provide superior service meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Created interior designs to enhance client experiences and improve operating efficiency.
- Spearheaded projects ensuring compliance with all building codes and safety requirements.
- Managed conversion of 5,000 square foot National Register Victorian home for use as a senior activity center, dining facility, and event venue.
Director of Environmental Services I Resume
Summary : Obtain a competitive position that would allow me to further utilize skills and strengthen over 17 years worth of experience in environmental services while efficiently contributing to the growth of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fluent In Spanish And English.
- Directed, developed, organized, implemented, evaluated and maintained a housekeeping and laundry department for 215 bed facility.
- Prepared department budget and maintained current records of expenditures.
- Developed and monitored adequate and cost effective inventory control procedures for environmental and medical supplies to ensure a clean, sanitary and safe environment.
- Assisted in developing and implementing infection control, universal precaution policies and fire and disaster procedures to ensure a safe environment.
- Assisted in recruiting, interviewing and hiring housekeeping/laundry personnel.
- Developed and maintained written job descriptions, performance evaluations, coordinated and documented counseling, disciplinary actions, and terminations with the Administrator and Human Resource representative.
- Coordinate daily assignments, staff meetings, schedule department work hours.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures for Environmental Services.
Asst. Director of Environmental Services Resume
Summary : Versatile, high-energy professional who supports and enhances organizational initiatives by driving results and contributing to team efforts by accomplishing established goals.
Skills : Microsoft office, Spreadsheets, Powerpoint.
- Establish and review standards and work procedures for all Housekeeping staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility.
- Plan work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to ensure adequate housekeeping services are rendered to all areas.
- Interview, select, hire, evaluate, and recommend termination of facility housekeeping personnel in accordance with facility standards.
- Orientate, train, and supervise of all Housekeeping staff under span of control.
- Regularly inspect and evaluate physical condition of facility; recommend painting, repairs, and furnishings; and supervise the relocation and storage of all furnishings and equipment as well as the relocation of space to improve the sanitation and appearance of the facility.
- Report unsafe conditions and conduct research to improve housekeeping technology.
- Conduct regular staff meetings and communicate with members of other departments to coordinate housekeeping activities.
Lead Director of Environmental Services Resume
Summary : To build and become part of a team that is focused on quality, values, and customer satisfaction To be able to apply and share cleaning and management skills and knowledge within your organization To further expand career and experiences in a new setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Builder.
- Directed daily activities of health care facility, housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance ensuring operational effectiveness.
- Planned, organized and directed programs that encouraged comprehensive and cost-effective methods for infection control, waste disposal and waste prevention.
- Provided recommendations and directed the implementation of changes for enhanced operations.
- Initiated aggressive safety protocols to ensure regulatory compliance measures maintained.
- Coordinated strategic budget action plans and implemented cost-saving methods to maximize profits and minimize unnecessary spending.
- Maintained and monitored preventative maintenance programs to ensure compliance and completeness.
- Liaised with planning departments, health departments, and environmental agencies to meet city, state and federal ordinances.
Director of Environmental Services/Technician Resume
Summary : To secure a key position where can contribute exceptional oral and written communication, negotiation and relationship skills in the innovation of new approaches/initiatives, as well as ability to identify areas requiring improvement while carefully monitoring outcomes as well as new industry developments and creating an engaged team environment of enthusiastic collaboration in a very diverse environment of clients and staff.
Skills : Management, Interpersonal Skills, Inventory Management, Administrative, Accounting.
- Responsible for overall personnel management of 6 staff members, including interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, disciplining, and terminating.
- Maintained remarkable organization and time-management skills in managing 102 unit senior apartment complex with a staff of 6.
- Prepared and managed annual budgets, monitored and communicated ongoing budget performance.
- Responsible for routinely scheduled and special cleaning of all residential apartments, public and common use areas, and additional facility buildings on AMC property.
- Supervised, scheduled, and trained all Environmental Services Team Members in such areas as: cleaning techniques, safety procedures, quality assurance, and customer service.
- Scheduled and supervised all contract cleaning services.
- Reviewed and approved time cards for Environmental Services Team Members.
- Purchased, maintained and inventoried all supplies, tools, and equipment for Environmental Services.
Director of Environmental Services/Supervisor Resume
Headline : An energetic individual who enjoys working with the Public and assuring that their experience is memorable. Looking to advance career in a new setting that could use experience as well as ability to work hand and hand with others.
Skills : Plumbing, Electrical, Appliance repair, HVAC, Carpentry, Drywall.
- Managed daily housekeeping and laundry operations within a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility Developed job descriptions, work schedules, and project calendars.
- Ordered and maintained supply inventories within established budgets and required par levels Facilitated employee training on department policies and procedures, work techniques, infection control and regulatory agency requirements.
- Established hazardous materials controls and storage and HAZCOM training.
- Developed and maintained (M)SDS binders for facility.
- Ordered, inventoried and maintained par levels of linens and textiles.
- Performed routine quality control inspections of assigned areas.
- Personnel recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluation and discipline.
- Maintained and implemented full budget process for department which included materials, equipment, expendables and personnel costs (salary and benefits).
Director of Environmental Services/Engineer Resume
Objective : To succeed in a environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development and helps achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, General Office Skills, Conflict Resolution, Hr Policies & Procedures, Active Listening, Safety, Housekeeping, Laundry, Hospitality.
- Preform daily evaluations to keep the facility within AHCA and Federal Life safety guidelines.
- Preform routine inspection on all fire systems, emergency power back up systems and all life safety related equipment.
- Maintain a safe living and working environment under OSHA guidelines for 180 residents and approximately 230 staff members.
- Preform monthly fire drills and quarterly disaster drills.
- Maintain a organized system of inspection and documentation for the facility.
- Manage a crew of four maintenance team members, assigning daily task and scheduling all major projects to be completed in a timely manner.
- Organize outside vendors for HVAC systems, Plumbing and Electrical, along with all IT repair in the building.
- Oversee the purchasing of all facility repair equipment along with all special orders, life safety equipment and any special needs equipment that our residents may request.
Director of Environmental Services Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a dynamic and progressive company, this will allow to utilize the full range of naval experience, customer service, and leadership capabilities.
Skills : Blueprint Reading, Maintenance, Repair.
- Responsible for the integration of environmental services into the business practices and compliance with regulatory requirements, EPA, DOT, & State plans.
- Oversight responsibilities for all of the business activities related to Environmental Services.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Safety and Health to oversee the documentation of all accidents, safety violations, and unsafe conditions/activities.
- Develop and customize employee and craft environmental training/orientation program and implement this program company wide.
- Conduct work area surveillance inspections, property damage and personal injury investigations.
- Review documentation to insure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
- Responsible for all housekeeping, laundry, and floor care of the facility.