Director Of Finance Resume
Summary : Over 17 years of experience as a Director of Finance. Conscientious, organized, detailed, task-oriented, financial professional experienced in providing accounting and financial management, business administration, human resource & benefits administration, information systems management, and risk management in the non-profit and for-profit business sectors.
Skills : Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, Abila MIP Fund Accounting, Strategic Financial Planning, Financial Modeling and Presentation, Financial Management, and Cash Flow Modeling.
- Non-profit engaged in community development, neighborhood revitalization, homebuyer counseling & education, and promoting housing choices.
- Provide oversight and management of all financial functions for Neighborworks green bay and its three related entities, reporting to the executive director.
- Produce monthly financial reports for review by the finance committee and board of directors, as well as the investor members of the related entities.
- Perform or supervise all daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting functions - a/p, a/r, payroll, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, and general journal entries for four separate entities.
- Manage cash flow and provide cash flow forecasts to the executive director and finance committee.
- Manage and maintain banking relationships at multiple financial institutions in the deposit and treasury area as well as the debt financing area.
- Engage the annual independent audit for all entities and coordinate with the auditors for timely completion of the audit reports and tax returns.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial reporting.
- Managed the redesign, upgrade, and maintenance of the organization's financial system.
- Member of the senior management team responsible for developing and presenting short and long-term strategic objectives to the board of directors.
Director Of Finance I Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of experience as a Finance Director skilled in talent recruiting, asset protection, financial management, and customer relations.
Skills : Finance, Human Resources, Leadership/Communication, Organizational, Human Resources, Performance Analysis, Employee Relations, Analytical, Self-Motivated, Problem Resolution, Staff Development, Operations Management, Staff Motivation, Staff Training, Team Building, Training, and Development.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports, for us and international, that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, and payroll.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
Director Of Finance II Resume
Summary : Responsible for up to a $300 million budget, securing a nonprofit and/or governmental assets involves compliance of various federal, state and local laws and working with both internal and external customers. It has been an integral part of this type of job to maintain the taxpayer's funds by being as effective and efficient as possible.
Skills : Budgeting and Finance Expertise, Financial Monitoring and Forecasting, Strong Interpersonal, Process Improvement Techniques, Crisis, and Emergency Communications, Sound Judgement, Approachable, and Strategic Thinker.
- Serve as the city's fund contact with texas municipal league insurance.
- Assisted with the financial side on setting up tire #2 for the city of Killeen.
- Served as the financial representative at every second and fourth Tuesday city council meetings.
- Drafted and edited written materials including agendas, discussion items, ordinances, etc.
- Fostered a climate of collaboration between the general public, the city manager and members of city council through when serving on the investment committee and or townhall meetings presenting budget data.
- Completed various upgrades that were interfaced with the main as400 financial system within the various divisions in finance.
- Assist other departments in more fully utilizing new software, new processes, and reporting.
Director Of Finance II Resume
Summary : Over 15+ years of experience as a Director of Finance. Proven success in business partnering with executive staff in the financial planning of all areas. The long experience of reporting directly to the CFO.
Skills : Strategic Financial Planning, Financial Modeling and Presentation, Financial Management, Cash Flow Modeling and Management, Budget Development And Administration, Forward Pricing, and Cost Management.
- Entities into one operating entity including leading the team to a new accounting system and integrating all legal and tax structure into one (heavy involvement to drive compliances at all levels).
- Liaisoning with tax advisers and architect company's transfer pricing studies and set up various intercompany agreements.
- Continue to oversee all aspects of financial planning and analysis activities as well as stepping in as a controller role managing functions of payroll, ar, ap, cash planning, revenue and expense recognition, and corporate reporting.
- Responsible for us finance policy planning and enforcement as well as streamlining purchasing functions.
- Business partnering with various business units' general managers to drive revenue and stay on target in spending and headcount.
- Director, financial planning & analysis managed all aspects of financial planning and analysis activities: budgeting, forecasting, compensation planning, headcount and spending analysis, and other strategic activities.
- Producing quarterly board of directors package and analytics on trends and key metrics.
- Producing various long-term planning financial models, company valuations under different scenarios, and presentations which enabled the success of the company's acquisition.
Director Of Finance III Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years of experience as a Director of Finance. Managing finance-related functions in commercial and government sectors. Demonstrated success with development, implementation, and management of key strategies, plans, and projects integral to the achievement of the organizational mission. Extensive experience working with senior-level executives, operations leaders, clients, and vendors to envision smart solutions across all organizational levels.
Skills : Oracle Smart View, Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Accounting, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Customer Service, and Costpoint.
- Responsible for directing all strategic, financial and operational activities for commercial cybersecurity division.
- Responsibilities include strategic planning, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, cash management, balance sheet management, new business pricing, and modeling and monthly close and reporting activities.
- Efforts include the establishment of financial goals and metrics, developing methods to enhance core offerings, analyzing investment opportunities, addressing new approaches to growth, and maximizing operational efficiency.
- Coordinating and leading division-wide quantification and review of all elements of direct and indirect expense.
- The analysis developed an enhanced understanding of operational expense impact, ultimately leading to significant cost savings.
- Creating management and reporting of annual operating planning and budgeting for all operations within the division.
- Instituted full-scale monthly forecasting to accurately depict rolling updates to the annual operating plan.
- Planning provided company, division, and operations management a thorough analysis of all financial elements of the division including profit and loss, indirect cost, balance sheet, and cash flow analysis.
- Implementing efficient and timely financial reporting mechanisms encompassing analysis and results for six separate business units.
- Reporting included detailed monthly financial results, program level profit and loss results, extensive variance analysis, and in-depth expense evaluation.
Executive Director Of Finance Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain a position that utilizes my knowledge, skills, and experiences in school finance and management that will allow me to better serve the organization I represent.
Skills : Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) CSI (SmartFusion), WinSNAP, Novell GroupWise and Advance Internet.
- Assessing, formulating and implementing financial plans, policies, and procedures for the district.
- Assisting the superintendent in planning, organizing, directing and controlling the daily financial activities of the district, and makes recommendations to protect, maintain, and/or improve procedures and processes where possible.
- Completes special projects and resolves questioned costs, ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Scheduling and coordinating the annual independent audit of the school district and individual school accounts.
- Allocating personnel acts on employee problems, and recommends promotions and disciplinary action as necessary.
- Effectively selects trains/orients, and evaluates the performance of subordinate staff.
- Demonstrating the ability to coordinate and accurately prepare the district's annual budget and presents such to the superintendent.
- Effectively manages the development and preparation of monthly and annual financial reports and in turn, provides timely reports to the board of trustees.
- Supervising and/or prepares the accurate transmission of required financial reports to appropriate state and federal agencies.
- Reconciling accounts payable and payroll bank statements and other financial transactions on a monthly basis and in a timely manner.
Director Of Finance And Administration Resume
Summary : Train, develop, and grow a team using my experience, resources and advanced customer service skills that will increase company revenue and generate high levels of customer retention while ensuring integrity and compliance.
Skills : Strategic Financial Planning, Budget & Forecasting, Business Development & Financial Modeling, Project Cost/Benefit and ROI, Menu Engineering, and SKU Management.
- Responsible for overseeing all accounting and finance duties in a current organization such as managing daily accounting operations, preparation of and maintenance of multi-million dollar annual operating budget, facilitating the annual external audit.
- Good working business relationships with auditors, lawyers, consultants, the board of directors and vendors.
- Managing accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting, and reconciliations.
- Streamlining processes by outsourcing time-consuming tasks which resulted in a more effective use accounting staff productivity.
- Developing and implementing efficient accounting, financial and operational systems.
- Successfully revamped financial accounting policy handbook in accordance with recommendations from the annual audit.
- Assisting with the production of the monthly financials, management reports, and board packages.
- Presentation of various reports completed for both internal and external users on a timely basis.
- Preparing monthly and annual expense forecasts, including any necessary, recommended action required to manage costs to achieve budget.
- Providing realistic cost savings options that reduced expenses in the area of high-cost expense line items.
Director Of Finance And Operations Resume
Summary : Results-driven senior financial management and accounting professional with more than 9+ years of progressive experience as a Director of Finance in accounting, finance and operations management within public accounting, start-ups, and multi-billion dollar organizations.
Skills : Expert in MS Office, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Cognos, Hyperion, Forecasting, Leadership, Team Building, P&L Management, and Financial Modeling.
- Directing the finance and accounting team encompassing controllership, business operations, financial planning and analysis, sales reporting, and legal contracts.
- Establishing a monthly close process and timeline that reduced the time to close from 3 weeks to 6 business days.
- Developing the finance & accounting team to add sustainable process, procedures, strengthen controls, and scale infrastructure for growth.
- Implementing new key performance indicators and metrics dashboards for real-time fact-based decision making.
- Leading the standardization and implementation of efficient departmental procedures and guidelines that increased operational cost savings and staff efficiencies.
- Leading the implementation & utilization of salesforce. Com with the development of sales metrics dashboards.
- Responsible for the development of staff members through formal training, one-on-one supervision, mentoring and performance evaluations.
- Structuring and negotiating vendor contracts, customer master agreements, prime & subcontractor government contracts, numerous strategic partnerships including lines of credit and debt restructuring.
- Conceptualizing an effective strategy to institute internal control processes to enforce GAAP standards of communication between departments.
Director Of Finance/Controller Resume
Headline : Directs all activities for accounting, financial reporting, accounts payable, payroll and budgeting functions. Provides support to staff through training, open communication, coaching, and counseling to develop and enhance their productivity and contribution as part of a team.
Skills : Excel, SQL, Accounting, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Change Management, Risk Management, Financial Analysis, Hyperion, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Jd Edwards, Kanban, Kaizen, Lotus Notes, Logistics, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Quickbooks, Quickbooks, Quality Control, Sharepoint, Team Building, Teaching, Visio, Visual Basic, and Word.
- Responsible for the day to day supervision and mentoring of 9 individuals on the accounting, budgeting, payroll, and materials management team.
- Preparing monthly financial statements and review the financial results with the VP of finance providing an overview analysis of financial and statistical variances.
- Preparing calculations and entries for contractual allowances adjusted monthly.
- Preparing annual operating and capital budget for the three entities, the rehabilitation hospital, day school, and project start.
- Performing payroll functions in the absence of the payroll analyst for 550 employees.
- Providing institutional advancement team with budgets and financial information for program grant submissions.
- Meeting with and assist managers in all departments with analysis of financial results, providing information to better manage their resources.
- Preparing various financial reports and analysis as requested by senior management.
- Recording and tracking income and expenses related to all public and private contracts and grants.
- Ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal financial reporting requirements.
Director Of Finance & Accounting Resume
Summary : Looking forward to a Financial Director position in a progressive governmental or public organization, providing quality public service in a positive and constructive manner.
Skills : Accounting, Financial Reporting, Staff Management, Inventory Management, Legal Research, General Accounting, and Cost Accounting.
- Managing finance and tax departments (staff of three), supporting all departments.
- Preparing the annual operating and 5-year capital improvement budgets actively involved in the strategic plan program.
- Preparing the monthly treasurer's report, reconcile all bank accounts and manage the township banking relationships.
- Managing all external financial audits (independent, pension, liquid fuels).
- Administering risk management renewals and involved with safety activities.
- Working with township staff to implement/improve accounting policies and procedures and enhance the use of technology.
- Representing the township on various regional committees such as finance directors, CRCOG finance committee and tax collection committee.
- Leading the annual budgeting process and creation of quarterly re-forecasts.
- Managing the day to day and long term financial operations of the abundancy, LLC and its' subsidiaries: frequency540, ardent and transparent media partners.