Director Of Maintenance Resume
Summary : To make an immediate impact using the integration of over 15 years of knowledge and experience in Accounting, Inventory Control, Transportation, Cost Analysis and Negotiating.
Skills : Asset Management, Team Leader.
- Supervised multiple assistants, at Corporate location.
- Updated Federal inspection data, Certificates of Insurance, asset titling and registrations, vendor service and parts invoice review.
- Generated service orders and invoices for damage and maintenance re-billing.
- Handled Company disputes pertaining to incorrect vendor invoicing as well as elevated customer requests.
- Collected branch network data pertaining to storage and inspections fees for non-owned assets.
- Reported directives via telephone and/or email to network of 31 locations.
- Distributed Safety and regulated projects.
Associate Of Applied Science
Jr. Director Of Maintenance Resume
Objective : Experienced Professional that works well with minimum supervision. Computer literate, with strong programming skills. Problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations in a fast changing environment.
Skills : Computer, Management, Automotive, Construction.
- Managed campus for maintenance functionality.
- Worked as an aircraft inspector, supervised mechanics, purchased parts and test flew aircraft.
- Responsible for the planning, direction, organization, supervision, and coordination of the activities and operations of the Fleet and Facilities.
- Managed daily operation for fleet and facilities repairs.
- Managed the fleet program including acquisition.
- Able to improve compliance with TXDOT and FTA guidelines from 0% to nearly 100% within 6 months on a very limited budget.
- Planned, organized, developed and directed the overall operation of the Maintenance Dept.
Asst. Director Of Maintenance Resume
Headline : Interested in a position where skills and knowledge can make a strong positive impact in surrounding community. Several years of experience in commercial construction, remodeling, and related applications.
Skills : Assistant Program, Leadership.
- Diagnosed mechanical problems and determined the best ways to correct them.
- Followed routine and preventative maintenance checklists.
- Directed all maintenance on a fleet of 9 Learjet 35A aircraft on contact to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Controlled, setup, all maintenance including inspections, unscheduled maintenance, and engine repairs.
- Able to reduce down time and parts cost by over 50% from when hired to direct this operation.
- Managed a Class 3 repair station with seven aircraft on a 135 air charter certificate.
- Responsible for customer support, sales, invoicing, warranty, scheduling, and yearly budget.
Associate Director Of Maintenance Resume
Summary : Hard worker looking for employment. Over 5+ years of hands on management in a high stress environment. Looking for an employer who is not just looking to bring someone in for the long term and not only looking to bring someone in to find problems and fix them and after that is accomplished replace them with someone less qualified.
Skills : Project management , Supervisory, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Budgeting, time management.
- Participated in interview process for hiring, provided training and leadership.
- Completed performance reviews, provided counseling and coaching to a Maintenance Assistance position.
- Documented and records maintenance is completed in TELS.
- Read and interpreted facility blueprints for maintenance projects.
- Performed as an active participant on the Safety Committee and followed up with recommendation as pertinent to Maintenance Department.
- Responded to, follow up with and complete work orders in an efficient manner.
- Maintained all aspects of maintenance facility and bonded with many residents as well as coworkers.
Director Of Maintenance I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company that is reputable, stable, and with experience, benefit the company's needs and personal growth.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Carpentry, Landscaping Design, Plumbing and Maintenance.
- Learned more about the Life Safety part of the Nursing Home Lots of remodeling.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the building and all it's equipment.
- Followed a preventive maintenance program through Direct Supply, "the Tels Program".
- Kept an up to date MSDS binder for all the different departments in the facility.
- Kept up for all necessary inspections, tests, and certifications for the building and all it's equipment.
- Preformed a number of tests and inspections.
- Certified contractors that conducted the inspections and tests.
Sr. Director Of Maintenance Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with an organization where can utilize Bachelor's degree and also look forward to future growth and career advancement.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, Forklift Operator.
- Coordinated, maintained and inspected charter aircraft.
- Performed annual inspections on privately owned aircraft, ordering parts, maintaining tool calibration records, AD and SB research.
- Responsible for all life safety issues by state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for overseeing renovations in excess of $1.3 million as well as maintaining normal operations of building.
- Responsible for maintaining spend down budget.
- Responsible for log books for plant operations to include: boiler inspections, kitchen hood cleaning, fire suppression, hot water temperatures, fire drills & alarm systems.
- Responsible for all maintenance related tasks for a 120 bed facility.
Director Of Maintenance II Resume
Summary : Seeking committed involvement within the health care / facilities management community allowing to continue building upon years of experience and furthering career.
Skills : Customer service, Leadership, Management.
- Organized and coordinated over $1.3 million dollars in building renovations to include the rental of heavy-duty equipment including lift equipment required for the completion of multiple tasks.
- Maintained work plant for 61 bed facility.
- Prepared a preventive maintenance schedule for the building, equipment and grounds.
- Performed installations and repaired of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry in accordance with state and local zoning codes.
- Arranged and managed contracted repairs, maintenance and construction services.
- Conducted and recorded routine fire evacuation drills and inspect fire and emergency equipment.
- Monitored building and water temperatures to meet regulations and safety codes.
Director Of Maintenance/Executive Resume
Summary : Maintenance & Repair professional proficient in Property & Facility Management Of Maintenance Operations, Repairs & Services, as well as Maintenance Personnel.
Skills : Beech-craft, Leadership.
- Conducted proper inspections of all fire safety equipment for record.
- Maintained building comfort and safety.
- Monitored water temperatures insuring that they met all requirements by regulation as well as associable safety codes.
- Directed point of contact for all state inspectors as it related to plant operations.
- Established and maintained good working relationships with state officials to ensure the best possible improvements for the facility.
- Personally engaged in establishing and maintaining the budget for the maintenance department at the Gardens of Germantown.
- Performed, inspected, and oversaw safe maintenance on company aircraft Lear Jet.
Bac In General
Director Of Maintenance/Representative Resume
Objective : Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Aircraft Technician, Supervisor, Management.
- Maintained records as required by FARs, manufacturers, and Company policy via Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Performed, and oversawsafe maintenance on company and customer aircraft to include Lear 24,25, 35, 36, GII, GIV, HS 125, Challenger, Falcon 20.
- Supervised maintenance personnel.
- Facilitated relations with airframe and engine vendors regarding sales, invoicing, and billing.
- Assessed aircraft maintenance costs.
- Coordinated schedules for inspections, general overhaul, repairs, and modifications.
- Maintained records as required by FARs, manufacturers, and Company policy.
BA In Applied Science
Director Of Maintenance Resume
Objective : Airline Professional Manager with over 30 years of aviation experience. Ability to analyze, plan and complete assignments with attention to details and problem solving.
Skills : Crain operator, tig welding, mig welding, electrical trobleshooting and repair, mechanical repair .
- Developed safety programs, a new General Maintenance Manual (GMM), and procedures manuals for Maintenance, Publications, vendors, and parts department.
- Developed a Continuing Analysis Surveillance program (CASS).
- Audited the qualifications of contractor maintenance personnel.
- Assured compliance with company, manufacture recommendations, specifications and mandatory Federal Aviation Regulations with department and contracted agencies safety standards.
- Familiarized employees with Million Air's Operations Manual and General Maintenance Manual for ten or more, scheduling "away from base" .
- Responsible for overseeing Staffers & Scheduling their daily duties.
- Prepared payroll, budgets reports & financial statements along with performing all maintenance and repairs.