Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Experience in providing leadership and coaching to Member Service & Collections Department. Strong teamwork amongst departments consisting bargaining and non-bargaining positions.
Skills : Management, Business Analysis.
- Trained new employees in Member Service and Meter Reading Department on company software, products, technical issues, customer service excellence.
- Supervised three Supervisors and six Member Service Representatives.
- Supervised two departments consisting of fifteen employees that were union and non-union positions.
- Scheduled Training for Member Service Department in house and coordinated with other departments to train if necessary.
- Prepared evaluations, disciplinary actions and interviewed new applicants.
- Coached and mentored employees.
- Prepared policies and procedures.
M. S. In Management
Sr. Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Seeking to utilize leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills in an organization that offers opportunities for personal and professional development.
Skills : Communications, Graphic Design, Special Events, Customer Service.
- Responsible for driving membership growth and maintaining a strong base of annual renewals.
- Designed improvements to upgrade client profile software.
- Guided seamless marketing, training and development and career counseling to entrepreneurs.
- Collaborated with training and development team to establish cross training of all personnel which vastly improved customer service response time.
- Trained to always realize that our members come first all the way down to our youngest members.
- Handled the Engagement of all of our members as well.
- Worked side by side with the sales team to meet and engage with every new member that joins.
Jr. Director Of Member Services Resume
Objective : Committed to providing exceptional customer focus in all areas. Respected leader that motivates and encourages staff to excellence. Energetic fitness professional with a passion for health and wellness.
Skills : Interpersonal skills, Communication.
- Developed/Trained Exceptional Member Service, Professional Communication/body language and Member Concern Resolution for all newly hired partners.
- Developed/Implemented and manage Member Satisfaction program corporately.
- Maintained a 65% completion rate.
- Developed coach partners to Corporate Member Concern Fastrack Program.
- Managed centers in exceeding sales and operating revenue targets through appropriate and efficient staffing and scheduling.
- Established and maintained high standards of member service.
- Ensured availability of adequate treatment time/clinicians.
Director Of Member Services III Resume
Summary : To seek a position that allows to apply different socio- economic backgrounds as well as a productive and meaningful employment that will utilize marketing, public relations and organizational skills.
Skills : Fork Lift Certified , Material Management, Management.
- Recruited Chamber members through businesses, industry, individuals, etc.
- Cultivated relationships with Chamber membership by personal visits, email and phone calls.
- Established and implemented the first mass communication to Chamber memberst.
- Coordinated and formalized all areas of the Annual Fly-In.
- Arranged meetings with state senators and congressman and maintained open communication with their staffs.
- Arranged transportation to and from airports.
- Arranged for hotel accommodations, dinners, White House and other pertinent tours as well as a traveling package.
Director Of Member Services II Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional growth opportunity that will fully utilize leadership and organization management skill set. Key areas of expertise include career counseling, training and organizational development.
Skills : Data Analysis, Sales Management, Financial Analysis.
- Facilitated and ensured required equipment maintenance, security and safety.
- Ensured that the centers meet all applicable local and federal regulations.
- Enhanced communication and helped guide new Chamber members by establishing Chamber.
- Spearheaded quarterly Rise and Shine Business Breakfast by recruiting speakers and notifying membership of breakfast.
- Coordinated breakfast with sponsor.
- Provided meeting surveys for attendees.
- Set-up and dismantled meeting room.
Director Of Member Services/Executive Resume
Headline : Over 10 years experience in project management, meeting and event planning, insurance and public assistance programs, public health outreach, advocacy and customer service.
Skills : Project Management, Meeting And Event Planning, Resource Management.
- Actively monitored Medicaid and CHIP programs.
- Advocated on behalf of the patients and dentists.
- Assisted member dentists on a daily basis with Medicaid regulations, policies, and provider credentialing issues.
- Actively maintained up-to-date knowledge of applicable state and Federal laws and regulations pertaining.
- Professionally and courteously interacted with the public's complaints regarding dental services and serve as staff support to the GDA Peer Review program for the dental professionr.
- Assisted dentist members with third party insurance and other dental benefits issues.
- Managed and oversaw the duties of two Master's of Public Health interns.
Masters Of Public Health
Asst. Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can utilize exceptional sales and communication skills to promote product while maintaining company policies.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish, Excellent interpersonal communication & conflict resolution, Project Planning, Execution and Analysis.
- Devised and implemented strategies selling memberships, providing business solutions, and delivering political/legal representation to independent .
- Collaborated with executive vice president on creation of quarterly magazine and monthly newsletter.
- Assumed responsibility for design.
- Served as staff liaison to numerous committees and volunteer work groups.
- Looked at marketing and promotional opportunities the chamber offered its member.
- Originally hired as a Care Manager, next promoted to Prescription Assistance Coordinator and lastly served as Director of Member Services As a Care.
- Responsible for monthly meetings, maintaining member relationships, organizing and special event planning, monitoring the website and social media.
Associates In Sales
Lead Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Senior Clinical Operations professional with over 18 years of hands on experience in pharmaceutical and medical device clinical trials.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Healthcare, Auditing/Accounting.
- Ensured centers conform to Reveal's highest aesthetic standards.
- Recognized for successfully hiring, interviewing, training, and managing over thirty employees.
- Recognized for lowering payroll expenses by restructuring staff and increasing efficiency.
- Created and updated department policy and procedures to ensure a more effective work environment, while maintaining a high standard of customer .
- Responsible for aspects of membership services..
- Responsible for all membership related account support, phone inquiries, greeting of members, attending to immediate needs of members.
- Developed and managed all membership focused initiatives.
Associates In Sales
Director Of Member Services/Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position to become a valuable Team member and true asset to any company or charitable organization, as well as an opportunity for personal and financial growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Public Speaking.
- Created and maintained relationships with physicians, physician groups, and other associations.
- Developed and maintained contracts for "value added" services targeting the needs of physicians and physician offices.
- Pursued and maintained group contracts.
- Developed and maintained the membership department's budget.
- Developed and scheduled recruiting events and seminars.
- Attended area trade shows.
- Developed marketing plans and materials.
Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual, with client focused approach that fosters trust and confidence. Responsible for the overall development, implementation, and support of the Membership Department. This includes membership relations, marketing, and customer service.
Skills : Operations Management, Project Management, Documentation, Healthcare, Association Management.
- Increased the Chamber's exposure/ reputation.
- Created retention, recruitment and involvement plans to reach monthly, quarterly and annual goals and established metrics to measure success.
- Responsible for messaging, marketing and communication strategies.
- Worked to build the "Connecting Source" brand.
- Managed social media channels .
- Recruited, managed and trained Chamber volunteers and ambassadors.
- Planned/ facilitated focus groups, ribbon cuttings, seminars/ workshops, networking, community, and recruitment events.