Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Experience in providing leadership and coaching to Member Service & Collections Department. Strong teamwork amongst departments consisting bargaining and non-bargaining positions.
Skills : Management, Business Analysis.
- Trained new employees in Member Service and Meter Reading Department on company software, products, technical issues, customer service excellence.
- Supervised three Supervisors and six Member Service Representatives.
- Supervised two departments consisting of fifteen employees that were union and non-union positions.
- Scheduled Training for Member Service Department in house and coordinated with other departments to train if necessary.
- Prepared evaluations, disciplinary actions and interviewed new applicants.
- Coached and mentored employees.
- Prepared policies and procedures.
M. S. In Management Human Resourse
Sr. Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Seeking to utilize leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills in an organization that offers opportunities for personal and professional development.
Skills : Communications, Graphic Design, Special Events, Customer Service.
- Responsible for driving membership growth and maintaining a strong base of annual renewals.
- Designed improvements to upgrade client profile software.
- Guided seamless marketing, training and development and career counseling to entrepreneurs.
- Collaborated with training and development team to establish cross training of all personnel which vastly improved customer service response time.
- Trained to always realize that our members come first all the way down to our youngest members.
- Handled the Engagement of all of our members as well.
- Worked side by side with the sales team to meet and engage with every new member that joins.
Jr. Director Of Member Services Resume
Objective : Committed to providing exceptional customer focus in all areas. Respected leader that motivates and encourages staff to excellence. Energetic fitness professional with a passion for health and wellness.
Skills : Interpersonal skills, Communication.
- Developed/Trained Exceptional Member Service, Professional Communication/body language and Member Concern Resolution for all newly hired partners.
- Developed/Implemented and manage Member Satisfaction program corporately.
- Maintained a 65% completion rate.
- Developed coach partners to Corporate Member Concern Fastrack Program.
- Managed centers in exceeding sales and operating revenue targets through appropriate and efficient staffing and scheduling.
- Established and maintained high standards of member service.
- Ensured availability of adequate treatment time/clinicians.
Director Of Member Services III Resume
Summary : To seek a position that allows to apply different socio- economic backgrounds as well as a productive and meaningful employment that will utilize marketing, public relations and organizational skills.
Skills : Fork Lift Certified , Material Management, Management.
- Recruited Chamber members through businesses, industry, individuals, etc.
- Cultivated relationships with Chamber membership by personal visits, email and phone calls.
- Established and implemented the first mass communication to Chamber memberst.
- Coordinated and formalized all areas of the Annual Fly-In.
- Arranged meetings with state senators and congressman and maintained open communication with their staffs.
- Arranged transportation to and from airports.
- Arranged for hotel accommodations, dinners, White House and other pertinent tours as well as a traveling package.
Director Of Member Services II Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional growth opportunity that will fully utilize leadership and organization management skill set. Key areas of expertise include career counseling, training and organizational development.
Skills : Data Analysis, Sales Management, Financial Analysis.
- Facilitated and ensured required equipment maintenance, security and safety.
- Ensured that the centers meet all applicable local and federal regulations.
- Enhanced communication and helped guide new Chamber members by establishing Chamber.
- Spearheaded quarterly Rise and Shine Business Breakfast by recruiting speakers and notifying membership of breakfast.
- Coordinated breakfast with sponsor.
- Provided meeting surveys for attendees.
- Set-up and dismantled meeting room.
Director Of Member Services/Executive Resume
Headline : Over 10 years experience in project management, meeting and event planning, insurance and public assistance programs, public health outreach, advocacy and customer service.
Skills : Project Management, Meeting And Event Planning, Resource Management.
- Actively monitored Medicaid and CHIP programs.
- Advocated on behalf of the patients and dentists.
- Assisted member dentists on a daily basis with Medicaid regulations, policies, and provider credentialing issues.
- Actively maintained up-to-date knowledge of applicable state and Federal laws and regulations pertaining.
- Professionally and courteously interacted with the public's complaints regarding dental services and serve as staff support to the GDA Peer Review program for the dental professionr.
- Assisted dentist members with third party insurance and other dental benefits issues.
- Managed and oversaw the duties of two Master's of Public Health interns.
Masters Of Public Health
Asst. Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can utilize exceptional sales and communication skills to promote product while maintaining company policies.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish, Excellent interpersonal communication & conflict resolution, Project Planning, Execution and Analysis.
- Devised and implemented strategies selling memberships, providing business solutions, and delivering political/legal representation to independent .
- Collaborated with executive vice president on creation of quarterly magazine and monthly newsletter.
- Assumed responsibility for design.
- Served as staff liaison to numerous committees and volunteer work groups.
- Looked at marketing and promotional opportunities the chamber offered its member.
- Originally hired as a Care Manager, next promoted to Prescription Assistance Coordinator and lastly served as Director of Member Services As a Care.
- Responsible for monthly meetings, maintaining member relationships, organizing and special event planning, monitoring the website and social media.
Associates In Sales
Lead Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Senior Clinical Operations professional with over 18 years of hands on experience in pharmaceutical and medical device clinical trials.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Healthcare, Auditing/Accounting.
- Ensured centers conform to Reveal's highest aesthetic standards.
- Recognized for successfully hiring, interviewing, training, and managing over thirty employees.
- Recognized for lowering payroll expenses by restructuring staff and increasing efficiency.
- Created and updated department policy and procedures to ensure a more effective work environment, while maintaining a high standard of customer .
- Responsible for aspects of membership services..
- Responsible for all membership related account support, phone inquiries, greeting of members, attending to immediate needs of members.
- Developed and managed all membership focused initiatives.
Associates In Sales
Director Of Member Services/Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position to become a valuable Team member and true asset to any company or charitable organization, as well as an opportunity for personal and financial growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Public Speaking.
- Created and maintained relationships with physicians, physician groups, and other associations.
- Developed and maintained contracts for "value added" services targeting the needs of physicians and physician offices.
- Pursued and maintained group contracts.
- Developed and maintained the membership department's budget.
- Developed and scheduled recruiting events and seminars.
- Attended area trade shows.
- Developed marketing plans and materials.
Director Of Member Services Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual, with client focused approach that fosters trust and confidence.
Skills : Operations Management, Project Management, Documentation, Healthcare, Association Management.
- Increased the Chamber's exposure/ reputation.
- Created retention, recruitment and involvement plans to reach monthly, quarterly and annual goals and established metrics to measure success.
- Responsible for messaging, marketing and communication strategies.
- Worked to build the "Connecting Source" brand.
- Managed social media channels .
- Recruited, managed and trained Chamber volunteers and ambassadors.
- Planned/ facilitated focus groups, ribbon cuttings, seminars/ workshops, networking, community, and recruitment events.