Director Of Music Resume
Summary : Outstanding music director, music composer to join team and work with lead. Creative Director in making powerful scores on a per-project basis. Can work remotely.
Skills : Teaching, Microsoft, Organizational.
- Worked having a high degree of accuracy.
- Managed school money accounts.
- Rendered music for services, weddings and funerals.
- Office duties included layout, design, and record keeping.
- Taught music to adults and children.
- Directed/managed all musical aspect of the church including adult choir, youth choir, childrens choir, and instrumental.
- Created electives to meet the interest, need and level of students including intro to music theory.
Asst. Director Of Music Resume
Headline : Seeking a position to utilize administrative and office skills to enhance company. Confident in work ethics and enthusiastic, personable, and professional in appearance and manner.
Skills : Music director, Coordinator, Program managemnt.
- Directed all worship services, weddings, memorial services, funerals and musical events.
- Demonstrated excellent ability to work with members of urban, in- ner city neighborhood - both adults and children with many challenges and hardships.
- Planned and executed numerous musical, educational and recreational programs.
- Provided private piano and voice instruction to adults and youth.
- Worked with contemporary musical instrumentalists.
- Directed numerous summer programs for church and community youth.
- Demonstrated excellent skills in mobilizing volunteer efforts for multiple activities and events.
Master Of Arts
Director Of Music/Manager Resume
Summary : To serve as a musician in the work and joy of worship by engaging education, experience and expertise as accompanist and conductor.
Skills : Strong communication, Interpersonal Independent performer and team player.
- Responsible for choosing music selections for Heritage International Christian Church Ministry.
- Prepared weekly/monthly spreadsheet schedules.
- Recruited new choir/group members.
- Transcribed musical compositions and melodic lines to adapt them to a particular group.
- Created a particular music style.
- Conducted guest soloists in addition to ensemble members.
- Developed and directed choir members and other special music groups within the church ministry.
Sr. Director Of Music Resume
Summary : To work with a positive, energetic team focusing on client relationships, and music. Directed groups rehearsals and recorded performances in order to achieve desired musical effects.
Skills : Event Planning, Event Management, Recruiting, Volunteer Management.
- Community fundraised events for first responders and global humanitarian partnerships.
- Scheduled and worked with local vendors, international speakers and teen and adult volunteers.
- Planned, conceptualized and created original music for a project.
- Taught 5 music classes each trimester, including ap music theory and electives.
- Created and implemented a string (violin, viola, cello) program for all middle school students as a part of their music curriculum.
- Developed a thriving music department.
- Increased the number of students in the music program from 20 to over 150.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Director Of Music Resume
Objective : To offer extensive sales, marketing, business development, management, music supervision and broadcast production experience to companies.
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Management, Broadcast Production, Operations, Marketing.
- Managed and supervised the daily needs of various video production segments.
- Established the music department.
- Supervised all aspects of the music needs for FBC and Fox Sports produced shows.
- Produced original music tracks, as well as re-records of "hit" songs.
- Contracted composers, musicians, vocalists and all on-air talent for on-camera performances and original music.
- Researched, cleared and negotiated all master/synchronization licenses.
- Built an extensive music library and cue sheet distribution/reporting systems.
Bachelor Of Arts
Director Of Music/Composer Resume
Summary : Proven success in delivering best performances in music. Dedicated, task-driven, goal oriented individual and team player with proven value-added contributions.
Skills : Bilingual, Sound Production, Sound Engineering.
- Supervised administrative functions of the Music Department to ensure that the workflow is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Accountable for fiscal management, budget development, program development, administration and public relations.
- Managed budgets for the department along with special projects.
- Input data of financial giving and donations.
- Ensured availability of funds and conduct projections for budgeting purposes.
- Posted and maintained accounting documents in the database.
- Built diverse teams for community involvement.
Associate Director Of Music Resume
Objective : Passion is to have a positive effect on the lives of others through music. Skilled for a variety of work positions. Experience with Church music, music performance/entertainmen.
Skills : Composer, Music director, Good communication.
- Responsible for planning and leading musical worship for liturgies, including funerals and weddings.
- Directed a Contemporary Music Ministry, an Adult choir, a Children's Choir, various music ensembles, and personal cantoring.
- Responsible for music selection, liturgy planning meetings, preparing and learning written music for practices.
- Worked for group practices, coordination of music and themes with liturgical and sacramental celebrations.
- Implemented new music, writing of harmonies, and development of a music.
- Provided music for parish prayer services and retreats.
- Responsible for staff meetings, staff prayer and holy hours, retreat planning, etc.
Director Of Music II Resume
Summary : Outstanding music awards while attending Music College. Performed productions of the musicals Oklahoma and The Wizard of Oz.
Skills : Teaching, Organizational, Composer.
- Played organ, selected hymns, scheduled organists, directed youth choir.
- Responsible for coordination of choir and musical productions.
- Included direction and piano accompaniment of choir specials, congregational singing, and special music.
- Sound engineered, recorded and edited all performance events on campus.
- Directed and produced all campus performances including convocation.
- Produced annual music reports.
- Supervised personnel as well as served as liaison between the music department.
AA In Fine Arts
Director Of Music/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Director of Music is responsible for managing the music library and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the department, including scheduling, budgeting, hiring, and firing. Also responsible for leading the development of new music policies and initiatives.
Skills : Excellent as pianist and organist, Leadership, Composer.
- Demonstrated excellent ability to work with both adults and children with many challenges and hardships.
- Planned and executed numerous musical, and recreational programs with Hispanic youth.
- Provided private piano and voice instruction to learn music.
- Directed numerous summer programs for church and community with emphasis on music, art, photography, dance, etc.
- Auditioned and recruited talented students to be a part of the growing music program.
- Developed, planned, and administered policies and procedures for the music department.
- Organized and arranged musical selections to create a vision for future expansion and growth.
Master Of Arts
Director Of Music Resume
Objective : Accomplish the goal or task set before. Using inner most abilities to creatively think, coordinate, organize, evaluate and produce music, can contribute the most efficient and effective way to achieve the goal established with perfection.
Skills : Composer, Music director, Event manager.
- Managed and supervised a staff of 10 directors and musicians to coordinate effective and inspirational support of all activities.
- Directed all music-related works and performing arts productions and performances.
- Aligned and determined goals and objectives to make sure are aligned with the pastors vision and church auxiliaries.
- Attended weekly meetings and worship in arts meetings.
- Ensured communication and functionality across the music department.
- Maintained and balanced a multi departmental budget.
- Approched for major community outreach projects, major fundraiser, and major community concerts during holidays.
Master Of Arts