Director Of Public Safety Resume
Headline : Highly experienced, strategic organizational development professional with extensive experience in human resources management, administrative leadership, customer service, organizational advancement, training, planning, development, and project management.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Tax Preparer.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising all safety forces within the city.
- Responsible for administering the Department of Public Safety and for the direction of work and manner of accomplishment of the departmental staff.
- Extensive knowledge of city ordinances, state statutes, federal regulations covering all areas of responsibility, including collective bargaining.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of operation and management of all departments directly under my supervision.
- Ability to analyze situations and develop workable solutions in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Presented ideas effectively through various communications.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with elected officials, department heads, city employees, other agencies and the general public.
Sr. Director Of Public Safety Resume
Summary : Energetic, organized individual with experience in security, public relations, public safety, customer service, financial budgets, loss prevention, and management wishing to facilitate company in leadership.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Organizational Development, Organizational Management.
- Responsible for creating and enforcing rules and regulations.
- Report directly to the Mayor and complete the goals of the administration.
- Oversaw physical infrastructure, access control, emergency (crisis) management, and applicable policies and procedures.
- Managed budget and 31 employees engaged in security, dispatch and operations roles.
- Conducted emergency preparedness planning and in-service training in violence reduction for various students and departments within the University.
- Coordinated investigations with local and state law enforcement agencies.
- Monitored and reported crime statistics to the general public, federal, state and local officials.
M. A. In Business
Director Of Public Safety/Executive Resume
Headline : Obtain a position where can maximize professional skills, customer service, training experience and program development.
Skills : Security Manager, Asset Recovery Manager.
- Served as pivotal point of contact to parents, administrators and public interest groups regarding the range of safety/security policies and practices.
- Developed formal compliance programs and Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports for each of Webster Universities.
- Evaluated and recommended multi million-dollar infrastructure upgrades to enhance electronic surveillance, access control, panic alarm and motion detection capabilities.
- Provided leadership, customer service training and motivation to a staff of 15 contracted safety officers.
- Maintained the needs of our department within the approved budget.
- Maintained MSDS for all departments and communicate with the manager of buildings and grounds for all construction projects and OSHA compliance on campus.
- Provided training in areas of alcohol, drug awareness and safety to staff and students.
Emergency & Disaster Management
Director Of Public Safety/Representative Resume
Summary : Believe in management, in addition to extensive wholesale and retail sales experience make an ideal candidate for company. A tireless worker and commit 100% to whatever job is at hand.
Skills : Customer service, organizational advancement, training, planning.
- Maintained proper communications throughout the ranks and establish duties for officers.
- Installed and monitored surveillance cameras throughout campus and provide campus risk management to the administration to establish a safe and secure campus.
- Established proper loss prevention methods for all departments.
- Maintained the daily crime log, per Clery Act and create the annual crime report for the Department of Higher Education.
- Directed a team of 8 Public Safety Officers and 30 Student Auxiliary Officers as well as manage Parking Enforcement.
- Established and implemented policies and procedures for the Public Safety Department Manage.
- Responsible for working with the Facilities Department regarding key control and issuing keys and retrieval of keys upon key holders departure.
Asst. Director Of Public Safety Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, goal oriented, and focused on displaying the utmost desire to accomplish any assignment. Have more than 25 years of law enforcement experience in a variety of assignments including patrol, investigations, and executive administrative roles.
Skills : Customer service, Management.
- Responsible for developing an effective parking permit program Emergency Management consisting of: Conduct meeting and training for all Emergency Action Coordinators no less than annually.
- Coordinated fire drills in cooperation with the Student Auxiliary Staff on a monthly basis.
- Unannounced drills as well as announced and according to Michigan Law.
- Planned, coordinated, supervised and evaluated emergency drills no less often than every other year .
- Annually reviewed and, as appropriate, propose revisions to Emergency Action Plan to include compliance with NIMS.
- Responsible for the management of all Public Safety services for a city with a daytime population of over 40,000.
- Accountable for an annual budget of 9+ million dollars and 72 assigned personnel.
Associate Director Of Public Safety Resume
Summary : Career law enforcement officer with proven investigative and management skills. Results-oriented decisive manager leading over one hundred and fifty daily employees within a resource constrained environment, in the diverse fields of law enforcement, fire and emergency services and personnel security.
Skills : Safety worker, customer service, security planning.
- Oversaw and participated in the development and administration of assigned departmental annual budgets.
- Approved the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Approved expenditures and implement budgetary adjustments as necessary.
- Initiated the preparation and reviewed legislative requests and other documents/reports necessary for the accomplishment of the department's mission.
- Advised Mayor/Council on the selection and hiring of city employees.
- Conducted performance evaluations and employee counseling on senior level safety forces administrators.
- Directed all pre-disciplinary hearings concerning city employees who are being investigated for violations of employment policies and/or procedures.
MS In Criminal Justice
Lead Director Of Public Safety Resume
Summary : Multi-task capable with a strong desire to achieve immediate results. An experienced manager with over 10 years of experience as a security leader and over 20 years of military service.
Skills : Public safety, customer service, financial budgets.
- Accountable to elected officials and taxpayers for the efficient and effective performance of all safety forces, through delegation to the Chief of Police and other command staff.
- Responded to and resolved difficult and sensitive citizen inquires and complaints.
- Explained, justified, and defended city programs, policies, and activities.
- Reported directly to the Commanding Officer and have wide latitude for total program development and implementation.
- Provided staff supervision over the Provost Marshal, Fire Chief, Security Manager, and Safety.
- Supervised the Base Security officer in the conduct of her suitability and security clearance investigations.
- Assisted Center Management as it relates to the safety and security of the Shopping Center.
Director Of Public Safety I Resume
Objective : Organized, focused and attention-to-detail oriented manager with outstanding communication skills and proven security operations management capabilities. Successful track record of exceeding goals and maintaining professional rapport at all levels of the organization.
Skills : Good communication skill, Leadership.
- Accountable for the security function, program, and all Security personnel, equipment, and vehicles.
- Established initial and ongoing officer training in accordance with company guidelines.
- Advised tenants on crime prevention techniques.
- Handled other duties as assigned by the Center Manager.
- Managed Department human resources efficiently Maintain positive morale Keep Center Management fully apprised of any work-related matters.
- Presented a professional department to the public and tenants.
- Supported the University's mission, vision, and strategic plan by providing leadership in creating a safe and secure physical environment.
Master Of Arts In Management
Director Of Public Safety II Resume
Headline : A successful manager and team leader. Over 30+ years of management experience and management level training. Completed Supervisor Development Training and Directors Orientation Training, have good team building and people skills, and have been successful at defusing situations.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Project Management, Team Leadership , Team Building, Collaborative Problem Solving.
- Responsible for the direction of security.
- Provided direction towards general public service programs and manages the Public Safety Department's budgetary resources.
- Collaborated with Director of Housing to broaden Public Safety services to provide customer service and security towards the safety of resident students.
- Provided leadership and oversight of all shift operations including review of incident reports and other shift documentation.
- Revised policies and procedures.
- Responded to critical incidents and provide guidance to supervisory and patrol personnel.
- Developed a safety plan for each event.
BS In Psychology
Director Of Public Safety Resume
Summary : Seeking a professional position in which could use management skills and experience to further the goals of a creative and competitive team.
Skills : Management Experience, Law Enforcement, Customer Service, Budgeting.
- Implemented the safety plan for the event.
- Ensured guest safety during each event.
- Managed a team of fifty plus members.
- Promoted healthy communication skills.
- Promoted from entry level staff to the director of the department.
- Assumed full management responsibility for all Public Safety Department services.
- Managed the development and implementation of departmental goals, objectives, and priorities for each assigned area.