Objective : Seeking a Senior Contract Management position that will utilize advanced education and diverse experience in negotiating, administering and closing out major utility.
Skills : Communication, Negotiation, Cross Cultural experience.
- Administered by the State Court, provides an alternative to litigation, training, and a forum for community and attorney mediators.
- Sought conciliation between adversaries by facilitating discussions and mutual resolution options through telephone communication.
- Prepared and submitted to the Court legally binding Conciliation Agreements.
- Facilitated productive group discussions, and identified key issues in the dispute between parties and their legal counsel.
- Prepared and submitted to the Court a Confidentiality Agreement, Mediation Agreement for Adjournment, or a Consent Judgment.
- Mediated consumer complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau in efforts to amicably resolve disputes between consumers.
- Worked with a team to mediate efficient resolutions for disputes between businesses and consumers.
Summary : Responsible, organized, and a strong worker with leadership abilities. Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills. Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Skills : Public Speaking, Promotions, Negotiation, Sales, Customer.
- Promoted the Attorney General's Office to the public at a wide variety of events.
- Fielded inquiries from citizens facing a myriad of consumer issues in both English and Spanish Wrote letters and called businesses.
- Provided information and referrals while handling over 100 simultaneous consumer mediation files.
- Negotiated millions of dollars in settlements with consumers and multi-national corporations.
- Handled over one thousand consumer mediation files. Handled over consumer mediation files at any given time.
- Analyzed evidence and applied relevant laws, regulations, policies, and precedents in order to reach conclusions
- Drafted correspondence to consumers, merchants, landlords, tenants and other government agencies.
Mediator III Resume
Summary : Drawing upon mediation and litigation experience to manage conflict and promote best practices.
Skills : Co-founder, Interim Training, Coordinator For Adult.
- Mediated workplace-originated disciplinary matters and claims of discrimination based upon race, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin.
- Participated in mediation have included manufacturers, importers, colleges.
- Negotiated several divorce settlements.
- Identified underlying interests; broke down barriers to resolution.
- Arrived at creative solutions that addressed the interests of all parties.
- Served as a mediator in negotiations between parties involved in misdemeanor criminal complaints.
- Facilitate negotiations and settlements between disputing parties.
Sr. Mediator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional possessing unique skill set in communications, public relations, marketing and law. Strategic analysis integrating a wide array of marketing strategies tailored.
Skills : Certified Mediator, Certified Equal Employment Counselor.
- Mediated Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Worked with managers, supervisors, and employees to prevent and resolve problems and to build constructive relationships in the work environment.
- Conducted analysis of and recommend solutions to specific individual problems or cases.
- Analyzed the underlying forces and practices that cause problems.
- Recommended corrective measures to eliminate the root cause.
- Responsible for monetary action; to be sure money amounts are correct during times of audit and at the end of shifts.
- Required to assist customers with any questions they may have about products, procedures, and any other information.
Summary : Great deal of experience working with all ages of individuals, but in a different capacity. Licensure to good use in a setting other than the court system.
Skills : Mediation, Phones, Retail, Consulting.
- Wrote reports and made recommendations for the judge.
- Worked well with clients and co-workers. Very organized and productive.
- Worked well as a team member and supported others in the department when needed.
- Mediated consumer and vendor complaints, and conducted complaint intake interviews.
- Directly managed cases and relations with clients.
- Mediated among the community, juvenile, divorce, commercial, and criminal, individual and multi-party cases assigned by the Courts.
- Trained and eighty hours of mediation experience Mediation.
Mediator/ Executive Resume
Summary : Experience as a grant writer, fund development, social worker, and educator. Outreach teacher and medical assistant in the area of women's health.
Skills : Legal Research, Critical Thinking.
- Received training and certification from MAPS and have successfully resolved approximately cases.
- Prepared and presented Continuing Legal Education programs in the areas of insurance law and specifically uninsured motorist coverage.
- Researched and drafted wrote outlines to aid participants in understanding the subjects.
- Able to educate the participants in the CLEs through a clear and precise outline supplemented by a verbal presentation.
- Grasped of various areas of the law necessary.
- Resolved complex legal issues in mediation as well as in the verbal CLE presentations.
- Acquired knowledge of how to use PowerPoint.
Lead Mediator Resume
Summary : Experienced and eager attorney with experience looking to leverage specialized knowledge in contract law and labor and employment law into an in-house counsel position.
Skills : Mediator, Circuit Civil Mediator.
- Assembled and put together all teaching material(s) and book portfolios used for Mediation classes.
- Provided by the Neighborhood Justice Center for potential court Mediators.
- Involved were Teachers, Counselors, Students, and some time with Parents of Students.
- Mediated disputes as a third-party neutral working towards a result with both parties.
- Demonstrated ability to think on feet while under pressure.
- Mediated "Bad Check" hearings in order to reach an agreed payment to satisfy "bad" checks.
- Investigated consumer complaints involving business deception and illegality.
- Collected, organized, reviewed, and evaluated evidence to develop strategies to mediate complaints.
Associate Mediator Resume
Summary : Excellent management, negotiation, planning and troubleshooting skills; with a broad scope of business experiences. Master negotiator. Accomplished leader and skilled trainer.
Skills : Dispute Resolution Mediator, Negotiator, Project Management.
- Trained mediator & negotiator for personal & corporate disputes, crisis management & personal intervention.
- Worked in conjunction with the County Dispute Resolution Program (DRPS) provides mediation and conciliation services.
- Trained and experienced conflict manager and mediator.
- Practiced of neutrality in order to facilitate effective dialog write agreements and empower people to make better decisions.
- Provided mediation and conciliation services.
- Mediated for individuals or corporate disputes.
- Experienced intervening at all levels and types of disagreement.
Dispute Resolution Mediator
Asst. Mediator Resume
Summary : Experience providing support to VPs, directors and managers. Handled administrative matters including screening calls, managing calendars, planning meetings.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Prepared victims and offenders for face to face dialog.
- Responsible for case management and quarterly reporting to Dept.
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Facilitated agency meetings at Philadelphia Family Court involving cases of abused and neglected children.
- Mediated criminal and civil disputes as an alternative to trial.
- Analyzed contracts and pertinent legal documents that were part of civil and criminal disputes.
- Drafted mediated agreements/contracts. Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Summary : Expert ADR practitioner, creative and effective trainer, and trusted mentor in the ADR field. Self motivated, organized, and reliable. Consistently deliver high quality work products.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Mediated in Private Practice Mediated and resolved conflicts for small and large groups.
- Maintained confidentiality and security of client files.
- Wrote clients' mediated memoranda of agreement and memoranda of understanding.
- Maintained Virginia Mediation Certification. Independently administered all aspects of the practice.
- Facilitated Restorative Justice Community Conferences Presenter at conferences.
- Participated in Virginia state pilot project to establish mediation in utility damage cases.
- Co-facilitated stakeholder groups for program planning purposes.