Director Of Rehabilitation Resume
Summary : Highly analytical healthcare management professional combining more than 22years of work in healthcare with proficiency in financial management, leadership and positive clinical outcomes.
Skills : Management, Excellent communication, Speech therapy.
- Developed departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures.
- Organized the department in accordance with administrative guidelines in order to provide specified nursing services.
- Led the planning and achievement of goals and objectives consistent with the agency mission and philosophy.
- Established and maintained systems that safely met residents' needs.
- Developed a system of staff communication that ensured proper implementation of treatment plans and comprehensive patient care.
- Consistently complied with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensured facility adhered to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
MBA In Health Care
Sr. Director Of Rehabilitation Resume
Summary : A certified occupational therapist assistant (COTA) and subsequently went on to earned associate degree as a radiology technician and finally a degree as an occupational therapist. Spent approximately 6 years initially on active duty before being honorable discharge from the military.
Skills : Strong leadership , Program Development, Clinical Instructor, Guest Lecturer.
- Managed staff and operations of rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation, and wellness center departments.
- Served inpatients, outpatients, home health and cash based consultation services.
- Collaborated with senior leadership for three year and ongoing training of all new leaders.
- Supervised interdisciplinary team members.
- Performed quality improvement and compliance regulation.
- Participated in Administrative Council Team.
- Provided guidance, advice, strategic planning, and collaboration to hospital Administrator.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Director Of Rehabilitation Resume
Objective : To seek a challenging position wherein professional and educational background with various experiences will be fully utilized to promote growth to the company.
Skills : Works well in a team, Management, Physical therapy.
- Planned, developed, implemented and monitored facility operations for overall quality and financial viability.
- Worked with Rehab Team to maximize operational and clinical functions to deliver desired results.
- Responsible for the development, retention, hiring and engagement of facility staff.
- Developed and executed staffing plan.
- Oversaw the performance management assessment process to ensure growth and development of direct reports.
- Utilized clinical resources to assist in the development of strategic planning.
- Oversaw clinical competency of site staff around clinical integrity through the development and management.
Asst. Director Of Rehabilitation Resume
Summary : Excellent people's and communication skills with a wide degree of creativity and latitude. Outstanding ability to identify problem areas, objective clarification, assessing competencies and development of intervention strategies.
Skills : Nursing Facility, Physical Modality, Wound Care.
- Led a team of 25 therapists.
- Responsible for the overall quality, integrity and financial viability of rehabilitation programs.
- Directed and coordinated with the policies, objectives, initiatives, and programs for the delivery of rehabilitation therapy.
- Oversaw the performance of the rehabilitation therapy.
- Assured services in compliance with professional and clinical competency standards.
- Performed a variety of complicated tasks, leads and directed the work of others.
- Consistently met the weekly revenue targets, effective managed PPS through efficient staff utilization.
AAS In Physical Therapist
Associate Director Of Rehabilitation/ Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and rewarding career which will allow to integrate sound theoretical knowledge of the gerontological population and utilize strong organizational leadership skills. Experienced in partnership development.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Management, Patient caring.
- Assisted the assigned sites with outreach and program development to meet the customer's needs.
- Partnered with sales designee and marketing in a variety of areas to assist in the development of the new business opportunities.
- Developed systems to enhance caseload building to diagnostic group.
- Provided weekly communication to the contract specialist to ensure effective programming.
- Managed budget and provided feedback for its development.
- Ensured safety of patient using extensive knowledge and background of procedures and protocols.
- Managed a staff of 4 therapists in a 175 bed snf.
A.S. In Physical Therapy
Director Of Rehabilitation II Resume
Summary : Occupational Therapist Assistant with 15 plus years of experience in healthcare/management, Seeking a position as a Therapy Manager that will allow to utilize skills and provide an opportunity for growth.
Skills : Healthcare Management, Occupational Therapist, Speech therapy.
- Responsible for the overall scheduling, development and implementation of rehabilitation business within two facilities.
- Interpreted company policy and procedures to ensure effectiveness and quality of program delivery.
- Served programs for delivery issues from customer and patients.
- Responsible for analyzing monthly financial indicators for department to ensure financial viability.
- Developed, trained and oriented new employees on job functions and expectations.
- Assisted company recruiter and human resources department in staffing, recruiting, and retention of employees.
- Assisted customer with marketing services to potential clients, case managers, local hospitals and community organizations.
MBA In Business Administration
Director Of Rehabilitation I Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging role as a Clinical Nurse Educator within the healthcare field, utilizing licenses and experiences as a Registered Nurse, Clinical Coordinator and Physical Therapist Assistant.
Skills : Leadership, Clinical Education, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Technical, Process Improvement.
- Completed evaluations and provided treatment to patients as needed.
- Supervised a team of 12 therapists including PT/OT/SLP and provided direct care in long term care.
- Responsible for the leadership and direction of the facility rehabilitation program.
- Ensured that all therapy services are provided in accordance with established company policies and procedure and evaluated all therapy department personnel.
- Attended facility meetings which included morning meetings/stand up, interdisciplinary actions, etc.
- Responsible for staffing, recruitment and retention.
- Responsible for training, inservices, daily schedules, patient assignments, and quality.
Bachelors Of Science In Nursing
Director Of Rehabilitation/Representative Resume
Objective : Over Five years experience as Rehab Director and more then fourteen years' experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant. Remarkable knowledge of physical therapy principles, theory methods and application in an educational environment.
Skills : Therapy wound assessment, Dressing, Dementia care, Healthcare.
- Managed RUG and MDS categories.
- Reported to area regional manager while, monitoring financial performance.
- Interacted with physicians and nursing management regarding patient flow, operational matters and quality of care incentives.
- Reviewed accounts of the inpatient areas and medical records to trouble shoot billing issues.
- Developed strategic programs to support targeted growth efforts.
- Led interdepartmental in service training between therapy department and nursing units.
- Resulted in safer patient practices and improved communication along with team work.
Associates In Physical Therapy
Director Of Rehabilitation/Executive Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Director of Rehabilitation worker and can contribute a great deal to any position obtain.
Skills : SNF, ALF, Acute, Pediatrics, Neuro, TBI, Home Health, Wheelchair Modifications, Power Wheelchair Training.
- Brought patients to and from rehabilitation sessions.
- Assisted therapists with patient's therapy exercises.
- Input treatment times into the computer system.
- Approved payroll and PTO hours for staff and various office duties.
- Assessed and evaluated patients to determine proper rehabilitation procedures based on case review.
- Worked one-on-one with the athlete or patient.
- Executed and oversaw therapeutic techniques and ensuring that the rehabilitation plan stays on.
Director Of Rehabilitation Resume
Summary : Accomplished Rehab Director with extensive experience in programming, multidisciplinary management and therapeutic interventions. Committed to providing quality patient care within the current health care climate.
Skills : Case Management, Wraparound Services, Customer Service.
- Managed team of 30 therapists and 3 technicians.
- Responsible for hiring and payroll processing.
- Developed programs and coordinated with management for promotion of the facility such as stroke support group, walk to dine program, etc.
- Established appropriate RUG levels and coordinated with MDS.
- Ensured accuracy of therapy days and minutes under MDS 3.0 and RUG IV.
- Assisted marketing and admissions in the promotion of therapy programs to hospitals and physicians.
- Performed quality assurance and utilized review independently and with multidisciplinary team.
Bachelor Of Science