Operations Technician Resume
Objective : Seasoned Electromechanical Equipment Specialist and Operations Technician with 25 years' combined experience in providing comprehensive support to manufacturing and production operations within semiconductor, chemical, and energy and nuclear material enrichment sectors.
Skills : Programming, Troubleshooting, High Voltage, waste water,.
- Perform diversified assembly operations to assemble equipment to close tolerances and inspection requirements within tact time.
- Read and follow detailed assembly instructions, process and procedure drawings to ascertain proper assembly and functionality of assemblies.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, and/or assist co workers in solving work problems while reporting problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Perform various duties on a daily basis as requested and with minimal supervision.
- Communicate issues and employ critical thinking skills to problem solve and offer resolution.
- Ensure the quality of an in process product is designed to industry specifications.
- Tag and organize scrap to facilitate systematized sort, arrangement, and tracking of production assets.
- Collaborate with production supervisors and assembly workers to foster consistent adherence to uniform quality standards and preservation of raw materials.
Network Operations Technician Resume
Objective : Adaptable Machinist adept at assembling and disassembling small parts made of brass, ductile iron, stainless steel and plastic. Energetic and dedicated to completing each job to the satisfaction of the customer.
Skills : Welding, Forklift operator, Small engine repair, Large engine repair and maintenance. Cat 950h Wheel loader. Skid Steer, Big Texan fork lift training and operating.
- Perform all job functions within the Safety and Environmental policies of Enbridge (US) and governmental laws and orders.
- Perform inspections, completes documentation and maintains files for all operational functions required by governmental agencies and company policies.
- Perform operations, inspection, maintenance and documentation of pipelines, R-O-W, compressors, and dehydration facilities.
- Determines root cause of any major or repeated failures.
- Ensure natural gas and liquid quality are within pipeline and/or contract specifications.
- Perform pigging operations, drip blowing and natural gas flow changes as per nominations.
- Assist team in scheduling maintenance of equipment and supplies to ensure minimum downtime and efficient job completion.
- Download, transmit and edit natural gas volumes from electronic meters monthly.
IT Operations Technician Resume
Headline : To work in a challenging environment, which believes in the continuation of learning and future growth. To work in an environment that can broaden my technical horizon and allows employees freedom to use their creative skills for the benefit of the organization.
Skills : Forklift operator, overhead crane operator.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of assigned plant area, to ensure maximum production, quantity, and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Maintain a continuous overview of plant operation & performance; participate in plant operation trouble shooting for assigned areas of plant.
- Operate safely and monitor assigned areas of plant to support achievement of production targets, yield objectives and product quality specifications at minimum cost.
- Promptly and accurately communicates plant problems to the Board Operator and Shift Supervisor as needed.
- Continuously reviews the operation of the plant anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Participate in ensuring the health and safety of the shift team is maintained at all times.
- Participate in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness, also ensuring safe and efficient access for maintenance of plant equipment.
- Facilitate the safe and efficient maintenance of plant by the effective preparation of plant for permitted work, and completes daily, monthly and any other routine operating procedure.
Asst. Operations Technician Resume
Summary : Over four years of experience in the oil and gas industry and have become proficient in analyzing oil samples in a lab setting and writing custody transfer tickets, operating compressors in gas lift operations with high production horizontal wells, and Electric Submersible Pumps. I am also experienced in water-flood operations and disposal wells. Additionally, I can perform basic repairs such as cleaning turbine meters, re-kiting back pressure valves, vessel dump valves, and gas regulators.
Skills : Database Administration, Microsoft Sql Server, Exchange Server, Vmware, Active Directory, Network Administration.
- Maintained proper stock levels on a line.
- Inspected finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Monitored and adjusted production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Adhered to all applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Worked with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Started up and shut down processing equipment.
- Troubleshooted problems with equipment, devices or products.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
Associate Of Arts
Technical Operations Technician Resume
Objective : Over 9 years experience in Traffic Management and Logistics Operations with a broad background in operating automated systems such as Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS), Transportation Personal Property Operational System (TOPS), Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES) and other point-to-point tracking systems.
Skills : Strong Work Ethic, Scheduling, Planning, Production Management, Time Management, Verbal and Written Communication, Microsoft Office.
- Assisted with every day operations and assisting the Operations Manager with the MOPs and getting approvers.
- Working with Contractors and Vendors doing repairs.
- Replaced and installed heaters and air conditioners for commercial customers.
- Used caution and safety measures while starting up new units that were installed in new commercial.
- Assured refrigerant maintained proper pressure and was not leaking as posted by the manufactures guide.
- Replaced worn or broken parts on doors Secure doors and ADA doors.
- Replace Plumbing fixtures and parts to make the plumbing work.
Computer Operations Technician Resume
Headline : Technical sales professional. Experience in petroleum equipment, lubricants, chemicals, fuel logistics, EPA compliance reporting, manufacturing and UST leak detection monitoring. Proven revenue generator in all markets. Excels in Value added sales. A demonstrated ability to regrow lost markets and increase business with existing client base. Top-notch relationship building, training and presentation skills. Focused on business & customer development. Intelligent, technically savvy and driven.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe illustrator, CRM software,.
- Ensured timely reporting and EPA compliance for global and national customers.
- Responded to, troubleshot, and dispatched all underground monitoring alarms.
- Maintained a site database consisting of over 20,000 sites.
- Remotely monitored sites via ethernet, modem and satellite communications.
- Technical field support for contractors during installation.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of all products.
- Conducted evaluations of contractor trouble shooting aptitude.
Data Center Operations Technician Resume
Objective : Support Specialist with three years in technical and customer support roles. Effectively identifies using advanced troubleshooting skills. IT specialist versed in software administration and data communications. Accurate Network Administrator versed in database management. Strong organization, technical and analytical skills.
Skills : LIMS data entry, Microsoft office, analytical chemistry techniques, GMP experience.
- Performed general clean-up and general maintenance duties at assigned facilities.
- Removed stoppages and cleared refuse from sewage treatment plants.
- Collected wastewater samples and ran DO, CL2 residuals, PH, and settleable solids and preliminary analytical tests.
- Performed routine visual checks on equipment and listened for any unusual noises or vibrations.
- Assisted in calibration of flow measuring meters.
- Monitored and maintained reuse water facilities and equipment.
- Provided support to collections and maintenance personnel on after hours trouble calls.
Junior Operations Technician Resume
Objective : Seek to obtain a position with DuPont as a General Operator that will allow me to build upon the experience learned over several years in chemical/mechanical manufacturing and railroad mechanical operations to enhance and exceed company goals and valued benefit to DuPont's customers.
Skills : worked in factories Midwest Stamping and Heinz company and Modine Manfacturing.
- Regularly inspect, measure, and sample Styrofoam insulation board for quality control.
- Respond to collected data and process upsets, and make adjustments to optimize plant operation.
- Haul completed product to proper location in the field and keep accurate and timely logs of movements/placements.
- Perform Start up/Shut down and Run Plant operations safely and according to procedure.
- Perform regular maintenance on all mechanical equipment to ensure longevity.
- Review and write procedures for safe plant operations/best practices.
- Operate plant within the safe operating limits of the MOD process control system.
Diploma In General
Engineering Operations Technician Resume
Headline : Talent for quickly mastering technology - won awards for Microsoft Office Suite. Able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Excellent team-building skills. Strong planner and problem solver. Easily adapt to change. Communicated effectively with multiple departments. Positive work ethic. Commitment to customer service. Able to juggle multiple projects and assignments at one time. Attention to detail. Work well in a face-paced environment.
Skills : Experienced leader with measurable success in brand optimization, process improvements, resource planning, and compliance/auditing.
- Receives electronic image files from branches, merchants, lockbox and correspondent banks, creates electronic image files using branch capture software.
- Identifies unbalanced transactions and researches root cause.
- Works closely with branch personnel to provide direction to bring each transaction into balance.
- Investigates routine customer and/or correspondent bank inquiries/concerns and independently researches and resolves problems.
- Research adjustment request through the use of multiple systems to ensure a correct and timely case resolution.
- Follow up on request to other departments and outside financial institutions for necessary supporting documentation to ensure cases can be resolved timely.
- Respond timely to request by management, customers and other financial institutions for status of case, clarification of why adjustment was made or for supporting documentation.
- Maintain accurate electronic records of open and closed cases and regularly update in department database Provides internal/external customers with exemplary customer service.
Data Center Operations Technician Resume
Objective : Performance-driven Operations Professional with vast expertise in the chemical manufacturing and gas industry. Skilled in laboratory management, product development, inventory control, safety, operations analysis, regulatory compliance and strategic planning. Continually identifies opportunities to implement new systems, contributing to increased productivity. Collaborates across business units, driving completion of objectives.
Skills : Microsoft office, Security, Military, Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Inventory Management, Office Management, Training, Windows.
- Accountable for collecting data/reports for the Operations team.
- Monitor daily drilling reporting data for coding errors and omissions.
- Reports errors, trends and other findings to Drilling Superintendents.
- Work closely with Supervisors/Management to gather and distribute data.
- Monitor and create reports on asset performance efficiencies and losses, etc., and analyses and variances.
- Conducts analysis of information and reports to groups or individuals.
- Gathers drilling data, from spud to release, and creates reporting on performance for internal use.
- Maintains records and data utilizing various automated systems which may include creating database/sever, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets, or setting up files.
Quality Assurance Operations Technician Resume
Summary : Electronics Technician Certificate and some recent college hours including Calculus, Chemistry, English, and US History. I have over 17 years experience in the world of work. I'm currently employed by BP as an Operations Technician. I have worked in the oil and gas industry for the past 7 years. Before I worked in the oil and gas industry, I worked in several other industries namely agriculture, transportation, construction and other energy.
Skills : Telecommunications, Desktop Support, Remedy, Microsoft Office, Cisco, Juniper.
- Coordinating the satellite, microwave, fiber, cellular, and IP video transmissions.
- Performing quality control on multiple, streaming video/audio sources.
- Ingesting, routing, transcoding, archiving, and managing video files.
- Distributing video content with worldwide affiliates.
- Editing video segments for newscasts and special projects.
- Troubleshooting technical issues throughout the studio.
- Assisting with the integration of new equipment and operating procedures.
BA In Communications
Operations Technician Resume
Objective : Experienced Regional Sales and Distribution Manager with skills targeting Inside Sales, Manufacturing Sales and Technical Sales. Product knowledge within wholesale, manual and automated manufacturing fields, where technical knowledge is required such as engineering, electronics and agriculture.
Skills : Perfect Attendance.
- Provide physical layer support in a data center environment.
- Installation of cabinets, servers, routers, switches, PDUs, and cabling.
- Onsite hardware support for internal and external customers.
- Monitor environmental, electrical, and security systems.
- Performed monthly building, environmental, electrical inspections.
- Worked through a ticketing system for projects, trouble tickets, and monthly tasks.
- Inventory and store shipments for internal and external customers.
Science & Multimedia Studies