Director Of Social Services Resume
Headline : Accomplished energetic social worker with a solid history of achievement in fostering Positive relationships with all individuals. Motivated leader with strong organizational Skills, self-directed and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Mental Health, Management, Computer.
- Managed a caseload of 103 residents in a 245 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility,
- Completed Minimum Data Sets at admission, quarterly, annually, discharge, and upon Status change in care plan, as mandated by the state.
- Formulated care plans, psychosocial assessments upon admission to obtain extensive Social developmental, psychological, family, advanced directives and make Recommendations.
- Identified suicidal idealization patients, write no harm contract, and make psychiatric referral for Evaluation.
- Facilitated in-services for staff as regulated by the State.
- Maintained Medicaid and Medicare on-going application updates to ensure continuum of services.
- Maintained documentation on grievance concerns and satisfaction surveys.
Master Of Social Work
Jr. Director Of Social Services Resume
Objective : Providing Social Worker expertise developed over 26 years to organizations in need of assistance in establishing and/or maintaining fully compliant and client-friendly social work programs and systems.
Skills : Director Of Social Services, Mental Health Social Worker, Hospice Social Worker, Substance Abuse Social Worker.
- Utilized consultation data and social work experience to plan and coordinate patient care Following through to ensure service efficacy.
- Co-facilitated monthly resident council meetings with activity director to ensure resident Rights.
- Attended daily interdisciplinary clinical meetings to ensure continuity of patient care.
- Retained partnerships with Ohio Department of Youth Services, Family Services, and the Hamilton County Department of Human Services.
- Advocated for and protecting resident's rights.
- Ensured residents are comfortable and secure after admission, while promoting their maximum level of independence.
- Assisted the residents in developing positive self-image, through social contact and decision-making opportunities.
BSW In Social Work
Asst. Director Of Social Services Resume
Summary : Social Worker talented at setting clients and families at ease. Passionate about social work and committed to providing the highest level of care to clients and their loved ones.
Skills : Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Building, Project Management, Coaching, Talent Acquisition.
- Helped residents transition between the ultimate changes in living environment, while meeting their social/emotional/comfort needs.
- Assessed the resident's mental health and screen for possible signs/symptoms of depression.
- Planned interventions for residents with behavioral symptoms/problems.
- Made changes to resident's room as needed.
- Provided counseling services as needed.
- Worked with clients who have physical and / or mental health conditions.
- Assessed clients and consult with the Inter Disciplinary Team to review the client's needs and discuss appropriate treatments and services.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Director Of Social Services Resume
Summary : Driven and effective leader with fifteen years experience managing and delivering superior results in a variety of Healthcare settings. Exceptional communicator who quickly gains respect and buy-in through personal, knowledgeable approach.
Skills : Budget Management, Staff Management, Patient Care, Strategic Planning, Marketing.
- Created personalized Care Plans for each client.
- Provided counseling for client and loved ones related to placement and needed health care services.
- Intervened and counselled client for motivation, adjustment to facility, depression, behavioral concerns and grief counseling as needed.
- Provided education on Advanced Directives and assist to implement them upon request.
- Maintained case history records and conduct quarterly and annual reviews with automated system documentation.
- Conferred with staff to initiate a safe discharge.
- Counseled and prepared client and support system for transition back to prior life style in the community.
Master's Of Science
Associate Director Of Social Services Resume
Summary : A highly motivated sales executive and problem solver with expertise in sales, management and operations. Recognized for relentless new business development and ability to drive and grow existing business. Extensive background in a variety of roles in customer service.
Skills : Management, Sales, Organizational Development, Program Evaluation.
- Selected to assist with strategic planning and development of various growth opportunities within the facility.
- Assisted with development, implementation and delivery of facility EHR system to all staff, resulting in a successful transition to electronic records.
- Commended for ability to effectively and empathetically communicate to clients and staff, ensuring clear understanding of services and care.
- Recognized for superior hiring, training, and retention of team members.
- Analyzed data and facility statistics to ensure insurance benefits were maximized and determine areas of needed growth and development to effectively succeed in market place.
- Ensured quality assurance goals and objectives.
- Monitored progress regularly, testing and modifying programs as necessary to meet goals and improve quality of care.
Master Of Science
Director Of Social Services I Resume
Objective : Goal is to obtain a full time professional position in the Human Service field or PR and working with people. Recognized for consistently delivering timely, profitable results and working beyond scope of responsibility to ensure corporate success.
Skills : Counseling, Strong Team Player, Excellent Problem Solving, Leadership, Strong Communication.
- Provided leadership and expertise best practices and state regulations.
- Coordinated intake, admission and discharge planning procedures to residents and their families.
- Completed discharge planning for patients to ensure safe return to the home or outpatient environment.
- Maintained current knowledge of community resources.
- Attended Interdisciplinary Team and Unit Care conferences, assesses residents for psycho social groups, and supervises implementation.
- Completed depression scales and psycho social assessments for residents and participate in care plan conferences.
- Compiled and maintained statistics on resident admissions and discharges.
Bachelor Of Arts
Director Of Social Services/Consultant Resume
Summary : Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. Strong background working with older adults and their families. Completed 36 hour Activity Director Course. Completed Train the Trainer course through the Association.
Skills : Supervisory, Excellent Time Management , Excellent Verbal And Written Communication.
- Provided assistance to residents/patients and/or families in obtaining financial services, when needed.
- Provided assistance, as needed, to residents/patients and families to ensure a satisfactory adjustment to life in the facility.
- Ensured they have been informed of their personal and property rights and obtains information for a social history and assessment.
- Addressed difficulties with emotional adjustment to the facility through interviews, counseling, and referrals when indicated.
- Consulted with other disciplines as appropriate.
- Ensured that social services are coordinated with other facility services.
- Counselled prospective residents/patients and families, as needed, for adequate preparation for admission to the facility.
Bachelors Of Social Work
Director Of Social Services II Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position as an Administrator in a senior living community, where can effectively utilize knowledge & sound understanding of the key concepts of LTC and be responsible for keeping the facility on cutting edge.
Skills : Family Systems Therapy And Mental Health Counseling.
- Maintained clinical documentation and audit reports to meet state and federal regulations.
- Conducted resident evaluations and assessments in order to make proper placement within in the facility according to resident's needs.
- Designed and implement individual care plans.
- Conducted individual care conferences for residents with responsible party along with the DON and other dept heads.
- Coordinated resident discharge planning and community resource referral.
- Planned and facilitated services like home health and hospice.
- Assisted with inquires, admissions and Sales/marketing.
Master Of Science
Director Of Social Services III Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of management in the health care field. Have worked both private and government sectors. Familiar with all aspects of daily business operations including: Personnel, Human Resource Issues, Member Accounts, Subsidies and numerous administrative functions.
Skills : Nursing Home Social Worker, Counselor, Consultant.
- Provided supportive counseling services or makes appropriate referrals.
- Provided direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling referrals for vision or medical issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints.
- Established relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet community needs.
- Evaluated the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are utilized effectively.
- Established and oversaw administrative procedures to meet objectives set by board of directors or senior management.
- Directed activities of professional and technical staff members and volunteers.
- Participated in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements, and program benefits.
Director Of Social Services Resume
Summary : Dedicated, consciences social services professional with clinical experience working in the social service field especially with senior adults.
Skills : Organized, detail oriented professional, computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Responsible for all psychosocial and concrete needs of residents in 59 bed SNF community in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Responsible for ancillary needs of the long term care residents (psychology, psychiatry, audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry), ensuring that residents are given the highest quality of life that we can provide for them.
- Responsible for completing assigned sections of MDS 3.0 and CAA along with person directed care planing.
- Responsible for insurance verification and facilitating in obtaining prior authorizations from managed care; obtaining approvals for benefits.
- Served as a resource to residents, families and staff as well in providing and referring to outside resources.
- Responsible for behavior management program and resident assessments.
- Responsible for applying for Medi-Cal/Medicaid for residents; acts as a resource person for benefits that are available to them.
M.A. In Gerontology