Distribution Manager Resume
Objective : An accomplished lead & trainer with over 15 years of experience in the production/ logistics arena, Extremely enthusiastic to discover the opening at your company. I have been following your company and find it very impressive that you manage to stay recognized as one of the best companies to work for, for many years now.
Skills : Management, Distribution.
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate managers.
- Reduced average contract expenses by 23% through aggressive negotiations with vendors.
- Managed 130,000 square foot office space employing 25 workers.
- Managed DC to at least number 2 in sales in a district of 8 centers every month as Distribution Manager.
- Directed the work of several independent contractors.
- Established project control procedures such as project forecasts and cash flow projections.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
Distribution Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced leader in large volume 3PL distribution, VMI, and fulfillment environments. Six Sigma Green Belt Certified, Lean Change Agent. Extensive experience in leading diverse teams in high paced environment. Solid organizational, communication and time management skills.
Skills : Green belt certified.
- Inventory and Sales Order Administration; New domestic account set-ups, including but not limited to EDI compliance.
- Review vendor guides and requirements Processing orders using the Pronto system on a daily basis, including both EDI and manually transmitted Purchase Orders; Monitoring back-orders and releasing any other dated orders as they fall due.
- Liaising with Sales Managers for the release/cancellation of orders.
- Check allocation of orders in conjunction with the Sales Managers (SM's) to ensure that stock is distributed to retailers and wholesalers in full and within the required delivery window.
- Promptly and professionally communicate any potential out of stocks or change of delivery dates to customers.
- Liaison with the corporate Planning teams in Melbourne and Hong Kong and with the 3PL provider for all stock and inventory related issues.
- Providing regular order status reports from Pronto and 3PL.
Sales And Distribution Manager Resume
Summary : To seek a position where I may utilize my different skills and abilities to obtain employment. Abilities Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment.
Skills : Diagnostic trouble shooting, Computer hardware, computer software such as MS Office, CMMS, SCADA.
- Planned, directed and coordinated the distribution operations for a 91,000 square foot distribution center, $14.4 million in inventory and over $49 million in sales to retailers in the northeastern region of the United States.
- Managed between 50-80 employees including assistant managers, supervisors, pickers, shippers, assemblers, receivers, lift truck operators and packers.
- Developed, proposed and managed an annual expense budget of over $3 million.
- Negotiated contracts and pricing with LTL and supply vendors.
- Made formal presentations at National Sales Meetings on business plans, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of the building and process equipment Cross-trained warehouse and supervisory personnel on processes and procedures.
- Assisted the set-up and relocation of distribution centers in Reno, NV and Toronto, Canada.
- Conducted annual physical inventory audits with over 5 million units.
B.A In Social Sciences
Distribution Manager/Project Manager Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Registered Medical Assistant with a five year background in Medical Assisting. Core competencies include hard worker, reliable and dedication to the job as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Excel,microsoft office, predictice indexing,wms systems.
- Examine products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of container required for storage or transport.
- Arrange for storage facilities when required.
- Participate in setting transportation and service rates.
- Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
- Track and trace goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers' accounts.
- Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
- Arrange for necessary shipping documentation and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
Registered Medical Assistant
Logistics And Distribution Manager Resume
Objective : Results driven management professional offering extensive experience in distribution logistics, project management and warehousing. Concentrated on optimizing the throughput of the warehouse and improving the management of inventories, Team player who works well independently. Strong organization, time management and leadership skills with emphasis on budget control, customer satisfaction, safety and quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office.
- Analyze, evaluate and incorporate changes to reduce cost, improve quality to meet long and short term goals.
- Monitored and directed a quality control program to consistently meet stablished standards.
- Conducted personnel development, performance evaluation and team development.
- Restructured warehouse picking locations and reserved slots to achieve maximum employee productivity.
- Reviewed daily cycle counts and researched all inventory discrepancies to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinated the implementation and integration of multiple operations support systems.
- Motivated warehouse staff to increase employee productivity and team cohesiveness.
Distribution Manager II Resume
Summary : Strong accomplished experience in warehouse/distribution management. Exceptional knowledge of delivery operations, distribution legalities and employee management. In-depth knowledge of warehousing practices, general accounting practices/payroll and KPI's. Wide knowledge of inventory control practices, principles of inventory management, and elements of the physical distribution system. Skilled in selecting, implementing and using warehouse management systems.
Skills : Management, retail and wholesale operations,.
- Responsible for Distribution operations for a 30,000 sq ft distribution center.
- Overseen Receiving, Order fulfillment, Packing, Shipping and personnel management.
- Started out as receiving manager, Started as receiving Manager and was promoted to distribution manager after 2months.
- Created weekly stock replenishment orders.
- Developed and monitored schedules reviewed status reports investigated problems developed solutions.
- Prepared reports and analysis of distribution processes, adverse trends, and made appropriate recommendations.
- Directed the work of order fulfillment (RF scanner) and warehouse staff monitored performances conducted annual performance assessments.
- Worked closely with shipping companies (UPS Worldship and USPS) and logistics providers to optimize delivery of products worldwide.
Distribution Manager III Resume
Summary : Obtain a career in which I can utilize my education and experiences to aid in the success and positive outcomes of the business while also furthering my education around the aspects of the business and assist others in their knowledge and understanding of set goals and strategies.
Skills : Leadership skills, Good Organisation, Good time management, Interpersonal and relationship-building skills, Forward-planning and strategy Communication, Problem Solving, Data entry, Accounting software, Attention to detail, Quick books, Sales Microsoft office,excel and word.
- Responsible for all mail, sorting and delivery of mail inter-office, to all departments and trading floor.
- Handled all UPS, FedEx, DHL for international and the domestic deliveries to clients worldwide.
- Coordinated messenger pick up and deliveries to and from clients, assisted the office manager in department moves ordering office supplies.
- Ordered business cards for new employees and coordinated floor maintenance and catering staff for internal and external meetings in conference rooms for the department.
- Assist in booking conference rooms for internal and external meetings, also assist with reception coverage.
- Responsible for all copy machines, printers, and faxes.
- Ensured that all machines were working efficiently, and had toner and necessary paper.
- Covered front desk, handle high volume calls, and took messages for all departments.
Supply Chain Distribution Manager Resume
Objective : Results oriented Warehouse Manager with a strong track record of team management, work efficiency, and decision making. Hard working, loyal leader with 20 years of experience in warehouse supervision.
Skills : Project and client account management, Budget and product development, Staff training/development.
- Directed 100 employees in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation.
- Managed a multi-location facility which encompassed 1.5 million square feet of warehouse space.
- Conducted and oversaw a four-shift operation including performance management, team building and training programs.
- Partnered with production management to implement processes for production volumes and storage capacities.
- Developed inventory program to ensure accuracy between production and warehousing of product.
- Implemented bar coding system that identified location and quantities of each item produced.
- Created slotting process and labeling process to assist selectors in the assembly of store orders.
- Established a process to store resin product outdoors that helped reduce costs of warehouse space.
Outbound Distribution Manager Resume
Headline : A General/Operations Manager position utilizing my skills in Distribution, Inventory Management, Loss Prevention, Team Management.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft Office, SAP, Excel, Outlook,.
- Executed daily operations of a fully functional distribution warehouse.
- Recommended personnel actions such as hirings and promotions.
- Recommended and implemented measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiency.
- Supervised 24 employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
- Structured and maintained a company wide pull ticket system Planned for and coordinated office services such as equipment and supply acquisition and organization, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, and security services.
- Demonstrated equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees and assigned employees to experienced workers for training.
- Provided employees with guidance in handling difficult and complex problems, and in resolving escalated complaints and disputes.
Master of Science
Materials And Distribution Manager Resume
Summary : Hands-on manager who has directed inventory control, distribution, receiving, and merchandising for more than 10 years.
Skills : Logistics Management, Microsoft Office, Hazmat, Training, Technical Writing.
- Directed distribution at a flagship store with $63,000,000 in annual sales.
- Supervised a team of 15 people, and set clear expectations for performance.
- Trained staff on company policy for merchandising and security.
- Conducted bi-monthly safety and stock inspections.
- Monitored operations of a receiving dock that handled 20,000 units daily.
- Managed a purchasing budget, and ordered stock for replenishment.
- Improved shipping productivity from 3 packages per hour to 10 per hour by observing processes at several stores and implementing best practices.
BA In Biology
Warehouse & Distribution Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging, senior-level Logistics, Operations Management, Contracting Officer Representative (COR), or Transportation Management position with an organization that will capitalize on an extensive assortment of skills and provide opportunities for growth.
Skills : Microsoft Power point, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PBUSE, GCSS-Army, Inventory Control, Management Experience.
- Supervised and performed management warehouse functions pertaining to receipt, storage, distribution of equipment and parts.
- Established and maintained stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Monitored shelf lives of all inventory and implemented an efficient plan for rotation of stock rotations.
- Performed inventory and financial management procedures, including ordering, receiving and storing supplies for accounts totaling over $17,000,000, while supervising eight team members.
- Turned in over $1,000,000 worth of equipment to the Supply Support Activity Warehouse.
- Utilized warehouse schematics to efficiently manage the storage and rotation of all supplies and inventory.
- Reviewed invoices, work orders, consumption reports, to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Issued shipping instructions and provided routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
Master of Science
Distribution Manager Resume
Objective : Consistent top-producing sales management professional with a 10+ year proven track record. Strategic and creative team leader that is an innovative problem-solver who understands how to control bottom line while increasing top line. Ethical and motivated decision maker that displays integrity in competitive environments.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Leadership.
- Responsible for over 125 regional and national distributors within the Industrial Business Unit of Bostik.
- Developed, refined and executed distribution strategy that delivered profitable growth.
- Maintained direct and indirect responsibility for current distributors.
- Developed & executed strategic plans in conjunction with marketing.
- Developed indirect sales plans and implemented initiatives to achieve annual budget goals.
- Segmented current distributors and developed associated service levels.
- Established financial goals, roles & responsibilities, monitored channel performance, facilitated product, market, and technical training.
- Collaboratively developed pricing plans that drove growth aligned with the business unit's overarching strategic plan.
Master Of Business Administration