District Manager In Training Resume
Headline : Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Sales Management, Customer Service.
- Managed team of 30 retail professionals.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
- Designed and implemented customer satisfaction metrics.
- Opened several new store locations and assisted in recruiting and training new staff.
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. District Manager In Training Resume
Summary : Result-focused management professional offering 10 years of experience of progressive leadership skills. Transforms high-potential staff into outstanding leaders. Highly effective in solving complex problems.
Skills : District Manager, Retail Management, Trainer.
- Executed all necessary documentation for administration.
- Recruited, selected, hired, trained, developed, evaluated and terminated hourly non-exempt employees.
- Supervised Assistant Manager development as a Store Manager.
- Conducted performance appraisals for all directly assigned personnel.
- Recommended wage rate and promotion of hourly non-exempt employees.
- Ensured on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job.
- Coached and executed counseling discussions with store employees.
Associate District Manager In Training Resume
Objective : District or Regional manager position where strong leadership skills and retail background will be fully utilized. Dedicated to providing quality patient care in an efficient manner.
Skills : Business Development, Supervisor, Customer support.
- Responsible for communicating Company Philosophy and implementing it at the store level.
- Developed store management team to train, motivate and challenge store teams to meet financial goals.
- Responsible for ensuring all escalated customer service issues were resolved effectively.
- Promoted an environment that encouraged participation, creativity and learning by sharing best practices.
- Responsible for creating Marketing Ideas and distributing them throughout the District.
- Developed short and long term staffing strategies.
- Assisted District Manager in the Hiring and Training of New Employees.
District Manager In Training I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within an organization that will provide growth, learning and opportunity in the fields of Asset Protection and Operations Management.
Skills : Notary, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs.
- Assigned district consulting store locations in management of operations.
- Coached personnel in optimal product display and customer service and relations.
- Supervised store appearances, and directed employee relations.
- Reviewed and verified store paperwork and financial statements.
- Evaluated profit and loss statements, developing and presenting action steps as needed.
- Led a team of 50 personal to work with the insurance companies.
- Provided excellent customer service, answering the phones, waiting on the customers and running the cash register.
Bachelor Of Science
District Manager In Training (Entry Level) Resume
Objective : To find a challenging but rewarding position that utilizes skills and allows to perform to full potential. Approachable, well versed and presented, able to create rapport and establish good relationships with a wide range of people.
Skills : Training & Development, Business Development, Strategic Planning.
- Handled customer escalations.
- Monitored inventory and store shrinkage.
- Managed and trained all employees.
- Oversaw store/kiosk alone for multiple weeks.
- Opened and closed store.
- Created employee schedule.
- Managed opening of most profitable store branch.
District Manager In Training II Resume
Summary : Sales, management and financial professional who excels in fast-paced, goal-driven environments. Significant retail and entrepreneurial management experience.
Skills : Training, customer service, Sales, Management.
- Trained and enforced techniques to ensure highest caliber of customer service.
- Monitored store Managers to ensure that stores are adequately staffed.
- Instructed store's personnel on visual techniques.
- Trained and enforced all company policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for holding controllable expense in line in all stores within area of responsibility.
- Accountable for shortage results in all stores within area responsibility.
- Monitored Store Managers in upkeep and maintenance of stores.
Associate District Manager In Training Resume
Objective : Service-oriented operational manager with 26 year background in customer service and business administration. Core competencies include multi-unit management, customer service skills and team leadership.
Skills : Management, Operations Management, Sales, Sales Training, Customer Service.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing.
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers.
- Collected and deposited money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills.
- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries.
- Managed projects or contributde to committee or team work.
District Manager In Training/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To use the knowledge and skills obtained in 12 years of management and public relations to embark upon a new career within and organization that will maintain interest by challenging and utilizing abilities.
Skills : Taxes, Financial services, Merchandising , Inventory control, Loss prevention.
- Reported store shrinkage levels below company guidelines.
- Responsible for district wide recruiting and training of new management and sales staff candidates.
- Responsible for succession planning for stores.
- Assisted Store Managers and Store Managers within District.
- Visited to various district stores reporting to District Manager.
- Trained over 2 dozen of the Current Store mangers in 2 different districts.
- Ensured hours, wages and scheduling guidelines were met to ensure profitability.
Lead District Manager In Training Resume
Objective : Service-oriented operational manager with 26 year background in customer service and business administration. Core competencies include multi-unit management, customer service skills and team leadership and training including staffing as well as excellent communication.
Skills : Sales Management, Inventory Management, Case Management, Recruiting, Training, New Business Development, Store Design.
- Managed projects to committee or team work.
- Maintained scheduling and event calendars.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales.
- Drove profitability and expense control within the district.
- Executed effect talent plans through the succession planning process.
- Supported the recruiting, training & development.
- Assisted the District Manager in staffing stores within the district.
District Manager In Training Resume
Objective : Highly productive experience in work environment and solid customer service skills. Work well under pressure while being able to complete the job correctly.
Skills : Visual Merchandising, Organizational , Marketing.
- Interfaced with both internal and external customers to create return customer business.
- Planned and tracked shipments and orders to implement appropriate staff scheduling and set realistic sales goals.
- Completed Radio Shack District Manager training program.
- Performed all employee recruiting, hiring, training, and development.
- Led by encouraging feedback, coaching, and motivating each employee.
- performed and determined action plans to improve sales and measure results.
- Created balanced and color coordinated visual displays with shoes and purses to drive business at store level.
Bachelor's In Fashion Merchandising And Management