Document Coordinator Resume
Headline : Have many years experience operating and maintaining high tech processing machinery, as well as training and experience as a Technical Writer.
Skills : Strong analytical, Coordinator.
- Responsible for implementing changes, additions and deletions (CADs) on processes and procedures for multiple Global Service Desk websites.
- Completed CADs for miscellaneous websites in the Information Technology Operations Enterprise Knowledgebase System (ITO EKMS).
- Assisted in various team projects as needed Global Process Owner.
- Responsible for editing, rewriting, and authenticating technical user manuals, application papers, product description, data sheets, and specification books.
- Received text from technical staff and rewrote documentation in a clear and concise style.
- Improved editorial and visual standards for documents and recommends new designs, layouts and procedures as needed.
- Edited, wrote and/or rewrote technical articles, publications, presentations, and other materials to communicate clearly and effectively research findings, technical developments, and other news and information to a wide range of external audiences.
MA In Counseling
Sr. Document Coordinator Resume
Summary : To work for a company in which can utilize analytical thinking, effective communication and leadership abilities with a focus on consistency and accuracy in order to produce positive results.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Administrative Support.
- Helped with the indexing department and return mail.
- Developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within.
- Established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Worked on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercised independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Adhered to all policies and procedures outlined by the course catalog, student handbook, and standard operating procedures.
- Ensured the integrity of student records related to the department.
- Maintained and archives academic files and records.
Bachelor's In Human Resource Management
Jr. Document Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will afford the opportunity to utilize the skills have acquired.
Skills : Proficient in both Mac & PC, Scanner, Metaphase, JD Edward's, MS Word.
- Responsible for identification of loans to be audited, inventory, copying, shipping and ordering of files.
- Initiated by the university, processes school status changes as well as assisting student driven requests for processing such as: loan deferments, student directory changes, transcript requests, grade reports, diplomas and enrollment verifications.
- Provided outstanding internal and external customer service by responding to all inquiries in a timely manner and maintaining availability for student questions during designated department hours.
- Specified additional functions may include academic evaluation of eligibility for specified grants and scholarships offered by the campus.
- Actively participated in professional development at the departmental level by carrying out special projects as assigned and contributing proactively to the department's efforts for continuous improvement.
- Worked flexible schedule, including nights and weekends which may include working more than 40 hours per week to meet the needs of students.
- Consistently met or exceeded metrics pertaining to completion and accuracy.
Business Information Systems
Asst. Document Coordinator Resume
Headline : Use vast knowledge and life experiences to aid employer and co-workers in achieving business goals. Abilities include but are not limited to: Provide fantastic customer service. As a long-time customer self, know what customers want and appreciate from a sales associate. Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Accounts Payable And Receivable, Customer Service.
- Distributed and dispatched incoming and outgoing mail accurately and efficiently.
- Used the high-speed mailing machine and other office equipment.
- Assisted in training of new/temp associates in daily task.
- Produced environmental reports and proposals.
- Coordinated entire intake process as necessary with referral sources, patients, and internal team members .
- Oversaw Document coordination within the office,
- Ran reports and generate spreadsheets to oversee holds with in the office Ensure that fellow .
Associates In Word Processing
Associate Document Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a respected company that encourages growth for professionals.
Skills : Leadership, customer service.
- Completed Audits Attend meeting and conference calls.
- Reviewew for policies and endorsements E-Filing documents in NJ and PA Doc preparation Disbursement of Escrow Funds.
- Modified home refinance documents to meet required state standards.
- Communicated with clients to schedule signings with notaries Enter homeowner.
- Liaisoned between operators and clients to ensure typing requests were completed as instructed and within the timeframe needed by clients.
- Determined and coordinated the priority of incoming typing requests.
- Maintained the status of work flow in the department.
AA In Business Administration
Document Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Highly organized professional looking to advance career to the next level using education, work experience, and motivation for success. Proven experience in commitment to teamwork to provide exceptional customer service and obtain organizational goals. Several years of experience in office administration and customer service.
Skills : Typing Speed Of 60 wpm, Leadership.
- Responsible for proofreading.
- Designed system for Word Processors production statistics.
- Maintained log of all rate case-related job requests to ensure filing deadlines were met.
- Assisted Word Processing Technicians in meeting deadlines on high priority work.
- Researched and maintained proper written communication standards.
- Developed recommendations for improving/optimizing operation performance.
- Responsible for reviewing in detail, packages of information and documents from multiple systems.
Associates Degree In Applied Science
Document Coordinator II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a dynamic organization that allows to use skills and experience in the pharmaceutical and medical fields.
Skills : Purchasing, Shipping And Receiving, Document Control, Clerical, Management.
- Assisted in training in the Baltimore MD office when starting their coding department.
- Ensured that the holder of the note and mortgage is properly documented.
- Verified complaints, substitution of trustee, military affidavits, and affirmation/certifications in all states.
- Able to read and comprehend mortgage foreclosure and related legal documents.
- Calculated default interest, pre-payment consideration and lockout as needed on commercial loans.
- Made copy of each legal document that we sent out via carrier services to the attorneys' office.
- Kept an Excel log up to date with all the loan information required.
Document Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Document Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Metadata, Leadership.
- Closed all open process for signature required in LPS system.
- Uploaded foreclosure documents to LPS system.
- Responsible for general clerical work assisting various departments.
- Performed general office work such as typing, data entry, filing, faxing, and photocopying.
- Supported Case Management activities that include but are not limited to Field, Telephonic, and Vocational.
- Assisted the store manager with day-to-day operations, meeting organizational goals, revenue and inventory.
- Built mutually respectful relationships with suppliers, customers, and management.
Bachelor Of Science
Document Coordinator Resume
Summary : Possesses a variety of certificates as well as expansive knowledge in the areas of fire suppression, emergency medical services, rescue, hazardous material, public relations, public education, fire prevention, budget management, and decision making.
Skills : Interpersonal , Customer Focus, Analytical , MS Word, Excel and Outlook proficient, Attention To Detail, Highly Motivated and Organized.
- In charged of sale transactions, inventory management, collections, customer satisfaction, facilities maintenance and presentation.
- Ensured daily sales were reported accurately to management.
- Managed bank deposit and change activities.
- Maintained and controlled all electronic and non-electronic documents within R&D.
- Ensured proper formatting for various R&D documents.
- Maintained the filing of current and archived Master Batch Records.
- Assisted in the ordering supplies.
B.A In Molecular Cell Biology