eCommerce Manager - Entry Level Resume
Objective : eCommerce Manager with the solid skill of Ecommerce Business Development, cataloging, updating and troubleshoot & Software/Hardware. To promote the goodwill of the company for better output through disciplined, organized and progressive ways with the sincere hard work and utmost endeavors in the task entrusted.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Marketing Strategy, Production Management.
- Strategized, implemented and managed all eCommerce initiatives to ensure maximum customer acquisition and revenue production.
- Created and maintained e-Commerce budget, strategy and marketing plans for all hotels.
- Managed and implemented paid search marketing campaigns on major search engines resulting in 7X ROI.
- Designed, executed and maintained SEO strategy to ensure top ranking on search engines and increased revenue by 8%.
- Maintained e-mail marketing database and executed campaigns using direct resulting in increased click rate and retention by 5%.
- Developed strategy to increase online presence in emerging media including social networks, mobile, etc.
- Responsible for new website launch including layouts, visual appearance, usability and content for all new properties acquired.
- Conducted AB testing to determine best practices and increased conversions by 2%.
Bachelors Of Arts
Ecommerce Manager I Resume
Summary : Consistent and effective Ecommerce Manager I with a proven ability to complete tasks quickly and efficiently. Data-driven with highly creative thinking capacity and moderate technical ability. Efficient in maintaining, developing and strengthening working relationships with all levels of employees, patrons, clientele and command-level personnel.
Skills : Software Development, Search Engine Optimization, Adwords Campaign Management, Project Management, Systems Integration, Data Analysis.
- Established eCommerce program at Inpro taking online sales from nothing to $7 million per year.
- Managed initial site launch, three redesigns and one platform project for eCommerce application.
- Project duration was typically a year or more and required a balancing of internal resources along with third-party agencies.
- Responsible for integrations with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and ERP (Macola) packages for both customer and product-related data.
- Improved all aspects of site performance including conversion rates, usability, on-site search and page speed.
- Handled all customer service communications regarding questions, challenges, and feedback.
- These interactions provided the greatest insight towards improving user satisfaction.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior ECommerce Manager Resume
Summary : Senior ECommerce Manager with an objective to obtain a position in a professional working environment where my skills are valued and can benefit the organization. An enthusiastic, skilled and reliable worker seeking a position that reflects the skills and personal attributes including dedication, quick learning, meeting goals, creativity, and the ability to follow through.
Skills : Sales, Salesforce, Management, Account Management
- Managed the eCommerce program for a family-owned and operated automotive dealership - the largest volume dealership in the United States.
- Oversaw daily maintenance, response and transaction operations for the Used Car Internet Department.
- Relied upon to manage and troubleshoot multiple IT databases and issues.
- Developed, implemented and successfully managed eBay and Craigslist New & Used car sales campaign.
- Accurately updated Dealer Management System and data recipients - Cars.com, Autotrader.com, dealix.com, and KBB.com.
- Managed consignment sales for ownership, management, and customers.
- Provided front-line assistance to sales personnel; directly interacted with customers by conducting test drives, relaying pricing information, creating lead generations and assisting with closing sales.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead E-commerce Manager Resume
Summary : Lead E-commerce Manager aspires to work in an eCommerce firm that provides ample opportunities to utilize the skills. To work in a challenging environment, which upgrades the knowledge, improves the skills and provides a room to give out the best for increasing sales of the Organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Shopify, CRM, Macintosh, HTML, Adobe Captivate
- Build and manage sites using the Shopify platform.
- Manage a team of the project managers in charge of running sites.
- Operations Keep all departments up to date on fulfillment, purchasing, and inventory information and train staff members on fulfillment software and processes.
- Troubleshoot and run inventory system SKUVAULT including the entry of new purchase orders, products and kits, assigning locations, and auditing inventory for quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot shipping software Shipstation and create daily order and sales reports.
- Research different vendors for product purchasing opportunities and price comparisons.
- Help to assign SKUs for new products and register them for UPC codes.
- This also includes developing offer codes for kits with multiple items.
Bachelor Of Arts
eCommerce Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : Dynamic eCommerce Manager/Specialist with demonstrated capacity to effectively manage a variety of projects. Excellent ability to develop team rapport and assessment of company needs. Experience defining project specifications, establishing project goals, and deliverables, communicating objectives to inter-disciplinary teams, committees, and Board of Directors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, E-commerce, Information Technology, Inventory Management
- Plan and manage long term projects for all internet eCommerce operations.
- Collaboratively developed a custom website fostering talent in creating user-friendly interfaces.
- Manage in-house staff to facilitate continual content updates and synchronization of products with the custom inventory system.
- Well versed working with Magento, eCommerce Content Management System, adapting the system to suit custom jewelry configurations using PHP.
- Manage all aspects of the self-managed dedicated virtual server, including optimization of the MySQL database and Apache webserver.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to edit and create website graphics.
- Manage the daily operations of the office networks, including MS Windows Servers, personal computers, printers, and networking hardware.
Master Of Business Administration
Junior eCommerce Manager Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented Manager in eCommerce with extensive experience in International Business and deep understanding of cultural and language differences. Experience developing teams for multi-million dollar projects and supervising the activities of employees as part of a larger team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Japanese, Chinese, eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management, Relationship Management.
- Managed the entire eCommerce business and handled all vendors from the United States, Japan, and China.
- Managed the manufacturing, vendor relationship, accounting, reporting and other functions for the eCommerce team in Crunchyroll Inc.
- Created, produced and executed multiple successful promotions and exclusive goods deals.
- The total gross revenue grew by 80% since joining the company.
- Projected the KPI of 100 unique promotions in 2014 and hit this target.
- Created new contracts with vendors for exclusive items and promotions.
- Brought multiple exclusive merchandise deals to Crunchyroll that were never previously attainable.
- Aided in creating system manual and trained employees on integrated CMS.
Bachelor Of Arts
E-commerce Manager - Full Time Resume
Summary : To constructively contribute the extensive knowledge of ecommerce management, database and web development programming, project management, information technology and customer service to an organization that fosters individual development and team-based success.
Skills : Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Amazon, eBay, E-commerce, Twitter, Facebook
- Managed five platforms the comprised all the Internet sales for the Parts Department.
- Reinvented the eBay system in the Parts Department, growing active listings from 400 to 26,000.
- Launched Amazon Platform and record sales in excess of $30K per month.
- Organized all logistics necessary for sales from point of sale to delivery, including shipping.
- Organized shipping methods and lowered costs by over 50%.
- Increased eBay & Amazon revenues by over 600% by instituting a new system and philosophy.
- Achieved over $1 million in total parts sales in 2014, a 57% growth from 2013, and a 450% increase over 2012.
- Streamlined processes using multiple eCommerce platforms: Amazon AWS, Magento, and custom CMS.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant E-commerce Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Assistant E-commerce Manager with experience in the technology and finance sector, most recently responsible for sales and revenue growth for emerging companies in new markets. Strong focus on driving revenue through new business and organic client growth and retention, project management and product enhancements.
Skills : SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools, Social Media Marketing, Sales, Online Marketing, Ecommerce, Management, Lead Generation.
- Established and managed the bank's eCommerce Group.
- Managed all electronic delivery channels, including ATMs and retail and commercial web-based online banking.
- Developed and implemented internal and external cross-functional training programs for the organization.
- Administered over four hundred commercial accounts via the online banking product, with deposits in excess of three hundred million dollars.
- Oversaw cash management operations and alternative delivery methods for commercial clients.
- Administered the Escrow Manager product with over fifty accounts totaling over two million in deposits.
- Executed strategic planning initiatives for all eBusiness products and solutions.
Masters of Business Administration
Associate E-commerce Manager Resume
Summary : Associate E-commerce Manager with a proven track record of growing sales, streamlining operations, managing costs and increasing customer satisfaction. Expert at applying the most current creative visual techniques to optimize product visibility and attention.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Shopify, CRM, Sales, Salesforce, Management, Account Management
- Oversee the retail department, point of purchase department, Quest labs department, and frozen meal operation.
- Coaching and assembling teams within the department.
- Guiding Supervisors and leads to accomplishing quarterly goals for product promotions, new product launches, and special builds.
- Managed a team of 25 with 4 direct reports on a daily basis.
- Reduced labor hours for special projects and product launches.
- Increased touch units per hour while reducing or maintaining a low headcount for the operation.
- Generate cost analysis reports for special projects to the director of operations.
- Negotiate to price with new vendors and existing suppliers.
E-commerce Manager - Contract Resume
Headline : Remarkably curious and innovative e-Commerce Manager with a proven ability to adequately create, oversee and control cataloging, campaign management, banner creation, promotion activity & deals on E-commerce portals in accordance with online revenue generation and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JIRA, Basecamp, Sharepoint, VersionOne, Monetate, A/B Testing, Google Analytics, ConceptShare.
- Oversaw the day-to-day management of the website.
- Managed online marketing and promotional calendars, including integrated campaigns and daily promotional offers.
- Utilized web analytics tools to track and measure performance and made adjustments to improve retention and conversion.
- Partnered with PR to promote integrated campaigns and build engaging content.
- Collaborated with developers on prioritizing site defects.
- Planned and implemented site content updates, merchandising of newly launched products, integrated campaigns, and promotions.
- Worked closely with UX and utilized the A/B testing platform to create a personalized user experience.
Bachelor Of Arts
E-commerce Manager Resume
Headline : Ecommerce Manager with the ability to work on multiple projects, keeping in mind all the detailed requirements from the clients and complete a particular project within deadlines. A thorough professional with a learning attitude and a positive approach. Possess good communication, managing and training skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac OS X, Quality Control, Management, Training, Team Building, Technical Support
- Conceived and developed a worldwide eCommerce resale wall decor store.
- WordPress website development and maintenance.
- Content writing and business development based on incoming website lead and quote requests.
- PPC Manager and optimization of client accounts utilizing AdWords and Facebook PPC platforms.
- Webmaster, SEO, SEM, optimization, and social media management.
- Grew qualified website traffic and improved marketing and reporting processes.
- Utilized third-party software and vendors to include Shopify, Bigcommerce, eBay, Etsy, Sears, PayPal.
- Email campaign design, launch, reporting, and subscriber growth.
Bachelor Of Science