Employee Health Nurse Resume
Objective : Experienced Nurse Case Manager with strong clinical abilities and successful career in both health care facilities and the payor industry. Proactive, organized with passionate commitment to quality patient care. Focused on utilizing the health care system to improve a patient's episode of care and education for self-advocacy within that system.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Collaboration.
- Performed nursing assessment with new hire candidates by utilizing skillful interviewing techniques in evaluating health and immunization history to assure candidates ability to perform essential job functions.
- Performed bi-weekly fit testing of respiratory protective devices, N95 and PAPR.
- Performed color vision exams as necessary.
- Completed 10-panel drug screens on all new hire candidates, certified through Quest Diagnostics.
- Administered and accurately interprets all vaccines, titers and skin tests.
- Investigated all exposures in a timely manner, provided baseline and follow-up testing when indicated, entered into Sharps Log per OSHA guidelines.
- Facilitated communication between the injured or ill employee, employee managers, physicians, insurance companies, and disability coordinator to manage case severity, duration and cost.
- Assisted Disability Coordinator with Workers' Compensation Case Management.
- Provided information, paperwork and assistance as needed to employees concerning Transitional, Modified Work Programs and Leave of Absence.
Sr. Employee Health Nurse Resume
Summary : Advocate for patient's rights; strives to understand a patient's needs and concerns. Hardworking and energetic; flexible; adapt easily to change of environment and work schedule. Personable with a positive attitude; interface well with patients, families, and nursing staff. Talented and motivated individual, who shares a passion for helping and counseling people. Highly motivated and able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long term goals Adapts easily to new concepts and responsibilities.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Conducts new employee health assessments and screenings.
- Conducts TB screening for all new employees and interns according to the Hospital's TB control plan and/or at least annually.
- Administers various vaccines such as MMR, Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Varicella, and Flu vaccines to employees.
- Maintains employee health record and ensure employees are in compliance with their annual updates.
- Assesses sick and injured students at the school and provide first aid treatment.
- Refers employees with health risks to appropriate resources.
- Collaborates with Human Resources to ensure completion of all health screenings in a timely manner.
- Conducts surveillance and follow-up of employee exposures to communicable diseases.
- Plans, implements, and conducts annual Flu Vaccine Program, running several Flu clinics during the Flu season.
Jr. Employee Health Nurse Resume
Objective : Management Employee Health Nurse position with a healthcare organization that is customer oriented and utilizes evidence base practice to improve patient outcomes in a caring and compassionate manner.
Skills : Good Communication, Multitasking, Time Management.
- Conducts licensure and certification inspections.
- Investigates complaints of regulatory violations in healthcare facilities.
- Creates written documents detailing findings of non-compliance in healthcare facilities and descriptions of information gathered.
- Participates in conferences, webinars, and other types of training to improve knowledge and skills related to regulation of healthcare facilities. Work with families to create a case plan for addressing and correcting issues within the household.
- Makes referrals to outside community resources to assist the family in overcoming identified barriers and to keep children safe in a permanent home and promote their wellbeing.
- Enters case information into the computer.
- Completes court reports as needed.
- Provides testimony during administrative and judicial hearings.
- Works closely with community partners such as law enforcement, school system.
Employee Health Nurse I Resume
Objective : Accomplished Licensed Practical Nurse with 15 years of direct patient care experience encompassing geriatric, hospice, psychiatric, and home care within the Veteran's Administration hospital setting.
Skills : Wound Care, Critical Care ICU And Burn Care.
- Responsible for the hospital PPD program.
- Alerted all employees and volunteers if and when they must come in to be tested as per CDC rules.
- Administered PPD tests.
- Read and documented their test results.
- Tracked various titers and administering necessary inoculations.
- Documented all findings.
- Worked closely with HR for new employee physicals.
- Meet with sick employees when they requested it and took down insurance information.
Employee Health Nurse II Resume
Headline : A clinical nurse educator position with an organization seeking a clinician with extraordinary communication abilities who is comfortable with both industry professionals and health care consumers and with a record of exceeding patient expectations.
Skills : Professional Presentations, Workplace Violence Prevention.
- Performed on-boarding of new hires including post-offer health assessment, immunizations, TB skin testing, drug testing, OSHA Respirator Mask fit testing, and fit-for duty referrals.
- Provided nursing care for 1,650 employees with illness or work-related injuries, including exposure to bloodborne pathogens or contagious illness.
- Provided flu and other vaccines as required by policy.
- Utilized PeopleSoft system for documentation of all employee-encounters and performed queries to evaluate employee compliance to state-required vaccinations.
- Trained new employee health nursing staff.
- Provided in-service education related to employee health to other hospital departments.
- Provided nursing care, patient education, immunizations, medication administration, treatments, and triage to pediatric patients and their families, birth through age 21.
- Attended 4-day training in CLIP (Continuous Learning Improvement Program) and lead team in CLIP project at end of training.
- Implemented 5S and waste-walk improvements.
Employee Health Nurse III Resume
Summary : Provides employee health services to staff and volunteers of VA Portland Health Care System and its affiliates. Activities include immunizations, activities related to on the job illnesses and injuries, employee exposures to blood or body fluids, pre-placement physicals/evaluations, and mandatory examinations, and medical surveillance
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Provides TB tests and immunizations to staff, interns, and students as well as manage employee health records for over 700 employees.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of the annual flu vaccination clinic and most recently have written and implemented the new policy and procedure for the N95 mask program.
- Provides patient care once a week as a medication and or treatment nurse on various wards throughout the hospital.
- Provides group therapy on an as needed basis for patients.
- Provides assistance with minor surgeries and procedures.
- Holds a board position as treasure for our local APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control) chapter.
- Provides our quality management department with quarterly reports for employee annual education requirements as well as any communicable disease data.
Asst. Employee Health Nurse Resume
Objective : To provide Employee Health Nurse optimal Occupational Health Nursing to promote overall well-being in the workplace.
Skills : IV Therapy, Typing, TB Certification.
- Managed all aspects of Employee Health Services for pediatric medical facility with 2000 employees and volunteers.
- Developed new and revised previous Employee Health Services policies and procedures.
- Initiated computerized record-keeping program.
- Initiated early return to work program with Human Resources.
- Initiated annual drug screening program for employees.
- Performed health screening, assessments and surveillance testing for new employees, and annual review.
- Provided initial treatment, referral, management of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses as needed; including disease exposure management.
- Coordinated or assisted in medical management of Worker's Compensation claims, ADA, EAP, and FMLA as appropriate.
Associate Employee Health Nurse Resume
Headline : Dedicated RN with over 20 years experience in Staff Development, Infection Prevention, Employee Health Management and Perioperative areas with current Perioperative certification.
Skills : OR Heart Nurse, Hazmat Help Desk, Interim Manager Occ. Health.
- Assumed all critical daily responsibilities associated with role as on-site medical nurse including caring and treatment for all employees that became injured or ill while performing their work duties.
- Oversaw location-based V.O.I.C.E.employee resource group for disabled staff members.
- Trained First Responder Team in Adult CPR/AED and First Aid.
- Referred employees to appropriate sources of private medical care for advanced medical attention.
- Handled all worker's compensation and disability claims.
- Vaccinated employees and First Responder Team for overseas travel and work related injuries.
- Completed pre-employment annual eye exams, overseas physical exams, and return-to-work exams.
Lead Employee Health Nurse Resume
Summary : Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates and coaches employees to meet high performance standards seeking a leadership position in Women's Services, to elevate our SOC to increase market share of clients, enhance patient satisfaction, ensure compliance with core measures, become Baby Friendly, educate and enhance competency of staff.
Skills : MSN - Nursing Administration, Human Resources.
- Builds and sustains relationships with staff management and administrators.
- Provides health clearance for new employees, contract workers, volunteers, and residents for the Health System to include; Trident, Summerville, Moncks Corner, and Centre Point.
- Sustains community services to Stall High special need students, North Charleston Christmas Parade, Annual Service Award ceremonies, and Hope Fund.
- Conducts annual flu clinics and report compliance levels to management.
- Counsels employees and refer assistance programs for emotional or substance abuse support.
- Participates in and integrate quality measures into employee health management.
- Conducts surveillance for employee exposures, compliance issues and coordinate with Infection Control Committee.
- Actively participates in Employee Safety and Security Committees, member of EOC, Chair ESSC committee, lead and coordinate DESSO, clean sweep committee, rounding and collaboration with W/C's attorneys and participating in legal proceedings.
Employee Health Nurse Resume
Headline : Experienced LPN with 15 years of excellent patient care and leadership skills. Keen observation, communication and intervention skills. Looking for full time work in the health care field utilizing skills and experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for daily operations of the Employee Health Service Department.
- Performs pre-employment screening and physicals for new employees.
- Coordinates Occupational Health Nursing to include testing and immunizations.
- Coordinates Worker's Compensation process from injury to resolution and/or return to work.
- Reviews of claims, notification of carriers, ongoing communication with employees, managers, claims adjusters and nurse case managers in order to effectively manage claims.
- Maintains confidential Employee Health Records.
- Provides annual and periodic testing.