Engineering Associate Resume
Objective : Self-motivated project manager with over 2 years of experience directly managing multiple Federal Government projects in addition to 3 years of experience assisting in the management of large construction and engineering projects. Extensive expertise in managing multifaceted Federal and Private projects ranging from training course management to the design of multiphase industrial parks, and large acreage earthwork, and site prep projects.
Skills : AutoCAD, MathCAD, Hydroflo, HeavyJob Construction Manager, Primavera, Adobe Reader, And Notepad.
- Responsible for the site development and management of eight (8) civil projects including site utilities, hydrology & hydraulic studies, detention design, land planning and the acquisition of state and local permits.
- Managed federal and state large acre construction sites and transportation work.
- Designed and permitted the development of a 513-acre site located in Berkley County, SC.
- Assisted site managers with data collection and energy calculations to be used in proposed energy saving projects
- Collected and reviewed of data to be used in retro-commissioning reports.
- Assisted field engineers with retro-commissioning tests performed on various pieces of mechanical equipment.
- Assisted field engineers with collection of mechanical equipment data and generation of building asset inventories.
Sr. Engineering Associate Resume
Summary : Engineering Associate with proven skills in project management, engineering management, product and electro/mechanical packaging design, new product introduction, cost reductions, and product manufacturing Preferred Functions: Product engineer / Senior mechanical engineer Electro/mechanical packaging design Project engineer Supervisor in engineering management Positioning Statement Mechanical Engineer with experience in supervision and product design.
Skills : Product Design, Project Managenment, CAD.
- Performed duties associated with City property and facilities.
- Inspected/ created corrective action reports.
- Acted as a crew leader to oversee assigned personnel and operated heavy equipment.
- Developed and designed engineering plans with specifications for the procurement, repair, upgrade or replacement of equipment.
- Supervised and inspected assigned projects under contract for Solid waste to assist and be a resource for landfill.
- Represented the City in meetings and conferences while interacting with a wide range of department directors, coworkers, and the public.
- Coordinated projects with utility companies.
Jr. Engineering Associate Resume
Objective : Experienced in operations and administration management with a focus on utility interconnection and project O&M as a Engineering Associate.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, Autocad, PVSyst.
- Determined whether horizontal wells have been a financial success for IORL.
- Assessed the viability of conducting a CO2 miscible flood in the Redwater D-3 Pool.
- Defined technical excellence for the company and get buy-in from management and technical staff.
- Provided technical and economic assessments of horizontal wells and CO2 flooding at Redwater.
- Represented reservoir engineering job family on a team of 5 that defined and implemented how technology would drive the transition.
- Necessitated integrating reservoir engineering activities across IORL with the geological, operations, facilities, and construction job families.
- Provided visioning, planning, coordination, and skill definition to improve technical capabilities and execution.
Engineering Associate I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional with an effective combination of organizational, communication, team-building and interpersonal skills. Team player that interacts well with others, but acts independently within established guidelines to effectively manage workload and project. Experience with creation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Skills : Project Management, Project Engineer.
- Developed Overall Plant Control Philosophy for various Combined Cycle Power Plant projects.
- Developed Control Logic Diagrams and/or Control Logic Narratives for the following systems: Condenser Air Removal, Auxiliary Steam, Fuel Gas Unit Trandips.
- Subsequently revised Control Logic Diagrams and System Descriptions based on customer review and input.
- Developed Automatic Plant Startup (APS) Logic Diagrams for a Combined Cycle Power Plant project.
- Prepared and maintained Instrument List, Instrument Datasheets, I/O List, and Alarm List throughout the length of projects.
- Revised and maintained Flue Gas System Description and Boiler Control/Protection System Study based on the addition of new Induction Draft Fan.
- Prepared Control System Failure Analysis, as an addition to the Control System document, for new PLC system for new Induction Draft Fan and Balance of Plant systems.
- Generated overall PLC Network Elementary Diagrams for PLC network wiring and connections.
- Reviewed design documents from various vendors for compliance with project specifications per customer and S&L requirements.
Engineering Associate II Resume
Headline : Technical Professional, with a background in Technical Support, Training and Development, Engineering and QC testing. Including Platform instruction and development, product development, launch and support. Skilled Technical Specialist who can take a product from engineering design, serviceability, through sustaining support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, TR-55, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Traffic Engineer Programs.
- Assisted engineers in developing, testing and documenting new voice frequency, signaling and data products, and support existing products.Designed custom modifications of standard products for specific customers needs.
- Sets up and operates automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation.
- Monitors meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
- Follows engineering drawings, work order information, Manufacturing Assembly Procedures, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process.
- Installs, modifies, moves, troubleshoots, repairs and dismantles machinery and equipment according to requisition established documentation (e.g., SOPs), layout plans, blueprints or other drawings.
- Designs and creates test fixtures to validate critical components in the outgoing surgical robot.
- Develops new processes to initialize or increase manufacturing throughput.
Engineering Associate III Resume
Summary : Over 24 years of experience in civil engineering and construction with a broad background in many areas of civil engineering. This includes the application and analysis of many elements in several highway engineering disciplines including pavement preservation and recycling, maintenance, new construction, inspection, contract administration, standard drawings, geometric design, pavement design, pavement rehabilitation and research.
Skills : Organized, Self-directed, Conscientious Individual.
- Designs cable systems, wire harnesses, limited electronic and mechanical assemblies, test fixtures and production fixtures.
- Researches and implements components and tooling.
- Workup of material and labor costs and prepare bids for customer quotes.
- Works closely with customers regarding design details.
- Participates in customer design reviews.
- Facilitates prototypes.
- Generates documentation, including assembly drawings, manufacturing instructions, schematics and end-user installation instructions.
- Trains and setup production line personnel on new product builds.
- Resolves product quality and performance issues on the line using Lean principles.
Asst. Engineering Associate Resume
Objective : To work for an organization that values wide range of experience and skills to improve services and products while reducing costs and timeline.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Hydraflow Hydrographs, Hydraflow Storm Sewers, SedCAD.
- Worked closely with software engineers and manufacturing engineers to develop and deliver well designed, cost effective solutions to meet design requirements in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Installed and maintained of industrial computer hardware for chemical delivery.
- Troubleshoot faulty equipment and recommend design improvements based on client interfacing.
- Responsible for Low voltage power distribution design and installation for powering industrial computer equipment.
- Executes and tracks various pieces of organizational information including contract deliverables, employee training completion, badge processing, internal purchasing, and other mass organization data calls.
- Supports development of contract monthly reports, including maintenance of reporting templates for each project, assembly of the report, and editorial proof reading and cleanup of the final versions.
- Participates in proposal efforts to include the role of Editor that is responsible for validating style, formatting, consistency, and mastery of the final documents.
- Establishes processes where none exist and suggest improvements to existing processes where needed.
- Takes ownership of the above tasks, while also continuously looking for other tasks or projects to own or support as new ones emerge.
Lead Engineering Associate Resume
Summary : Eighteen years' experience in web programming and design, with thirteen in the document imaging realm, specializing in controls that can be used by other programmers.
- Managed the build of weapons software for the F15E.
- Designed and implemented several internal web sites.
- Used of PHP allowed for easy drag drop maintenance, and database access.
- Created a VB script for use in MS Access to automatically generate a series of hardware specific tests from a database.
- Developed a C++ program to take legacy documents in the VAX-based DOCBLD format (type of SGML) and convert them into a form that can be published on the Intranet and in Word 97.
- Developed a tool that converted GPU documents into CGM format.
- Developed a Java application to aid the maintenance of a website for the Software Components group.
- Developed a converter for Interleaf documents to Word 97.
Engineering Associate/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished program and project manager with more than 10 years' experience in operations, business development & strategy for both domestic and international clients. Extensive experience in the creation, design, growth and management of strategic and complex sales opportunities. A proven track record of providing value to virtual and global teams through relationship building, operational skills and managerial expertise.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Created bash shell scripts to download server logs from production servers, grep for sum and count, and execute Python scripts to automatically update in Google spreadsheet.
- Wrote bash scripts to change the timestamps of log files.
- Queried in JIRA to generate bi-weekly Engineering Team Sprint Metrics Reports, Team Quarterly Comparison, Sprint Metrics Summary for five engineering teams.
- Developed Google Sites for the Engineering Dept.
- Designed Excel VBA Macros to automatically generate Warranty Summary Reports.
- Set up the Zabbix Web Monitoring System including web scenarios, triggers, actions, and escalations.
- Created Grok parse patterns and set up Logstash for apache access and error logs.
- Converted the Sprint Estimates for Q4 Engineering Sprint Metrics reports to current system.
Engineering Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time job in the field of engineering. Well rounded professional with ability to adapt to change and stressful work environments -Electrical Engineer with railroad experience in signal design and operations management. Seeking to obtain a position where technical skills, professional skills, and leadership development can be used effectively.
Skills : Account Management, Organizing.
- Worked with Dolby licensing engineers and 3rd party licensees to bring Dolby audio technologies to market.
- Provided test services for implementations and systems containing Dolby professional and consumer technologies / codecs, including Dolby Digital, DD+, Pro Logic (PLII, PLIIx), MLP and PC audio (DDLIVE, PCEE).
- Operated Audio Precision System Two and AP2700 to test and measure specifications of product quality.
- Produced test reports and updated test procedures.
- Tested Dolby Digital codec encoder and decoder implementations in software and hardware for professional DTV broadcast products (content authoring, monitoring, transmission).
- Provided testing for licensee implementations of Dolby consumer technologies.
- Represented Dolby during licensee visits and worked with 3rd party engineers to test and approve hardware / software implementations of Dolby platform technologies.
- Wrote quick-launch test and report generation tool in AP Basic for Audio Precision System Two, used by Dolby test technicians and licensing engineers to expedite IDK / SDK test execution, analysis, and reporting.
- Created and documented a Audio Precision test suite for PC audio technologies.