ETL Consultant Resume
Headline : Over 2+ years of IT experience in ETL consulting with extensive ETL, BI, Data Warehousing, Web-based , Client/server, Healthcare domains experience. Extensive testing ETL experience using (Informatica PowerCenter (Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Repository Admin console, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Informatica Server) Extensively tested the Business Objects report by running the SQL queries on the database by reviewing the report requirement documentation.
Skills : SQL, Coding, MS office.
- Anticipated to be many accounts focused on the hosting and management of Medicare Advantage plans on behalf of other Blues plans.
- Generated value for the enterprise by expanding its business nationally through partnership models with other organizations Validate the development items within the Center of Excellence for Arkansas.
- Worked on Business Areas- Risk Adjustment, Stars, Medical Management and DDDS ETL Consultant Roles and Responsibilities: Involved in writing Test plans, Test cases and responsible for executing the Test Scripts.
- Responsible for designing, developing test plans use cases and executing test scripts.
- Performed Smoke, Integration, Functional, Regression, and system testing.
- Involved in the complete life cycle (SDLC) of the project in Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support and Production Maintenance Assisted the Project Manager in developing project plans, estimating the testing efforts, tracking progress and analyzing workloads.
- Reviewed the entire application and develop requirements.
- Worked extensively with the users and with different levels of management to identify requirements, Use Cases and to Develop Functional Specifications.
Jr. ETL Consultant Resume
Objective : About 10 years of Data warehouse/ETL Experience including development and analysis. Highly Proficient in developing ETL and Data integration solutions using Informatica (Power Center /Power Exchange), Oracle, Netezza, and Sql Server. Expertise in Unix/Linux Shell Scripting ANSI SQL, Job Scheduler and database performance tuning.
Skills : Informatica, SQL, Unix, Data Warehousing.
- Involve in the design and development of the ETL feeds for the Data warehouse (DW) which in several Terabytes.
- Implement ICERTIS products and ensure it meets customer needs.
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team.
- Engage with the business team(s) to define solutions to address key implementation objectives.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with the business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule, and effort.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product road-map through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
Sr. ETL Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 8+years of progressively responsible IT ETL Consultant experienced Professional with in-depth knowledge of system management, analysis, design, development, testing, production implementation and maintenance of the project. Extensive experience in Report Development/Administration, along with advanced SQL coding.
Skills : Sql Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Power View, MDX, DAX, Data Warehousing, Jd Edwards.
- Involved in designing and manufactures industrial gas turbines for on and offshore electrical power generation, for marine propulsion and for producing, processing and transporting natural gas and oil.
- Reported the Consolidation initiative, which supports the corporate strategic direction to consolidate geography data marts and to create a new capability for reporting with standard reports, definitions, and tools.
- Coordinated source data feeds to Data Warehouse; planning and implementing data integration processes for multiple source systems Study the existing source databases and interact with decision-makers for analyzing their business plans.
- Conducted user interviews to understand and document the current "as-is" systems flows and support processes, in an effort to design the future "to-be" processes.
- Conducted review sessions and code walkthroughs.
- Worked on creating staging Tables, Constraints, Indexes, and Views.
- Worked on creation of stored procedures, functions and packages.
- Created SQL scripts in for data validation.
ETL Consultant I Resume
Objective : A senior ETL Consultant Architect and senior administrator with very strong professional background in Data warehouse domain and over 11 years of industry experience in the software engineering, processes and methodologies, and management specializing in: Expertise and working experience in establishing the process, methodology standards at all phases of an Enterprise Data warehouse.
Skills : Sql Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Power View, MDX, DAX, Data Warehousing, Jd Edwards, Power BI, Power Pivot.
- Deliver business intelligence and data warehouse solutions for a diverse set of internal customers.
- Assist with reviewing and confirming the technical feasibility of integration development objects based on integration principals and best practices.
- Recommend solutions to address solution gaps and assist with estimate development.
- Develop of overall solution approach; design, develop, maintain and support ETL/ETL integrations; create technical documentation and build instructions to onsite and offsite global teams and assist with deploying and validating the technical solutions.
- Design and develop data warehouse platforms that conform to consistent methodologies, standards and industry best practices;
- Participate in designing an overall logical and physical data warehouse and data-mart data model and data architectures to support business requirements;
- Develop and maintain SQL, PL/SQL codes for Oracle database;
- Interface with integration and robotic process automation centers of excellence to ensure development follows standards;
- Supervise activities of consultants; mentor junior level solution designers and developers.
ETL Consultant II Resume
Headline : 7 Years of ETL Consultant experience in all phases of the Data Warehouse Lifecycle including Requirements Gathering, System Analysis, Design, Development, and Validation of Data Marts and Data warehouses using ETL, Data Modeling and Reporting tools. and extensive experience in Data Integration using SQL and ETL tool Informatica PowerCenter  Experience in designing and developing ETL Solutions, Informatica Workflows to support operational management of data solutions and adhering the industry best practices.
Skills : Sql Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL.
- Created data model structure and ER modeling with all related entities and relationships with each entity based on the rules provided by the business manager.
- Analyzed the current architecture to propose an ETL design solution DWH and coordinating with source system owners, day-to-day ETL progress monitoring, Data warehouse target schema design and maintenance.
- Involved in understanding requirements and in modeling activities of the attributes identified from different source systems, which are in Oracle, Teradata.
- Data is Staged, Validated and finally loaded the data into Data Warehouse using Informatica.
- Used Type2 mapping to update a slowly changing dimension table to keep full history.
- Provided report delivery using standard subscriptions and URL access.
- Reviewed user requirements and prepared technical specifications.
- Implemented performance tuning and supported system transformation.
ETL Consultant III Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of ETL Consultant IT Experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and troubleshooting of Data warehouse/Data Services applications and nearly 6 years of Experience in Informatica Power Center , 3 years of Experience in Datastage and Talend.
Skills : ETL, Informatica, SSIS.
- Built environment which creating and supporting state of the art IT systems for public health.
- Responsible for developing Platform as a service for 13 states for AFIX implementation.
- Plans recommend and architects solutions around large data Business intelligence solutions for the Interoperability of Healthcare data.
- Implemented in the areas of coding, configuration and query writing of BI solutions.
- Played as administrator for setting up development environments for Talend, Jasper soft, Postgres for AFIX development and documenting install plan at client locations.
- Worked on Talend ETL for building ODS/OLAP tables and responsible for preparing mapping documents.
- Responsible for creating test data for reports demos.
- Responsible for deploying ETL code using GIT into multiple environments.
- Developed ODS/OLAP data model in Erwin and also created a source to target mapping documents.
Asst. ETL Consultant Resume
Objective : 8+ years of ETL Consultant career reflecting experience in the field of Information Technology as a DataStage/ETL Developer in Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW),
Skills : MS Office, Management, SQL Server.
- Lead solution design and be responsible for the quality, on-time delivery.
- Lead functional part of the work with specific software solution on consulting projects.
- Conduct functional requirements gathering and documentation.
- Coordinate with Senior Technical Consultant to ensure timely completion of technical requirements.
- Work on the reporting solution to generate reports.
- Work with specific software solution on consulting projects.
- Develop competencies in various SAS solutions
- Develop competencies in SAS programming and Data Integration
- Participate in solution design and reporting
- Provide requirements for data integration and ETL.
- Work with client business users and IT stakeholders to provide post-implementation maintenance and support.
Associate ETL Consultant Resume
Headline : 7+ years of total IT ETL Consultant experience and strong background in Data Modeling, OLAP, ETL Design, Analysis, Development, Testing, Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting and error handling in the field of Data Warehousing in ! ETL process using ODI  Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle SDLC viz.
Skills : MS Office, Coding, Organising.
- Involved in an ETL conversion project from Java this involves four teams, EDI, ETL, Java, and Gemstone respectively.
- Booked partners send booking requests either via Xml or through Pegasus (Java application).
- Requested XML from EDI is processed through ODI and loaded into EBOOK schema.
- Generated via ODI and sent it to the Gemstone team, which generated Booking confirmation XML in their OSCAR application.
- Processed confirmation XML from the queue and stored it in EDS schema to generate response XML to the EDI team.
- Analyzed requirements from Business Analysts and studied the existing functionality of the Java application.
- Designed and modeled the Request and Response schemas with the close coordination of the Data Modeler.
- Drafted the Technical specification documents along with the architecture diagram in Visio.
Lead ETL Consultant Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience in Information Technology including Data Warehouse/Data Mart development using ETL/ Informatica Power Center. Expertise in OLTP/OLAP system study, Analysis and developing Database Schemas like star schema and snowflake schema used in relational, dimensional and multidimensional modeling.
Skills : Management, Coding.
- Holds company with primary businesses that include deposit, credit, trust and investment services.
- Builds a Data warehouse for operational and strategic reporting (MODS).
- Designs develop and maintain an enterprise data warehouse.
- Integrates different source systems and Emerging Markets into a homogeneous environment to build Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Interacts with Business Analysts to understand the requirements.
- Analyzes the requirements and preparing design.
- Involves in ETL designing and coding.
- Loads data from Oracle database, SQL Server and Flat files to Teradata Data Warehouse.
ETL Consultant Resume
Headline : ETL Consultant responsible for creating, enhancing and troubleshooting Reports in both Active Reports and BI Publisher as well as help support the development team in their support of the agency's custom SOA based web applications using the technologies mentioned above, as well as ETL utilities, scripts and SQL stored procedures.
Skills : Development, Management.
- Leads design and development efforts, as well as system configuration and development, unit testing, and ETL / BI testing efforts.
- Manages defects and change requests.
- Leads ETL and BI workshops and discussions.
- Responsible for status meetings and status reporting.
- Responsible for project delivery, risk, and issue resolution management.
- Participates in proposal response for technical areas.
- Strives to constantly improve the application development and maintenance processes and tools.