Evs Supervisor Resume
Headline : Train staff, maintain care and use of supplies and perform regular inspections of all aspects of business functions. Multi-task with different projects, different time frames and supervise staff to achieve overall satisfaction from customers.
Skills : Fluent Spanish,great Communication ,computer Microsoft Word And Excel.
- Oversees housekeeping staff Manage EVS budget Plan and prepare employee work schedules.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Performs or assists with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Meets with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Investigates complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Maintains required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Inspects and evaluates the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Checks and maintains equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
Jr. Evs Supervisor Resume
Objective : To maintain a department's budget in a management role within hospitality, health care industry. Supervisor is responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of all external and internal events related to the Evolution Software product.
Skills : Customer Service, Billing, Forklift Operator, Inventory Control, Hydraulics.
- Confers with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of employees engaged in day to day operations.
- Resolves problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports and exports, or customer issues.
- Maintains operations data, such as time, production, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Ensures that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Serves as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Performs compliance reviews of all batch documentation related to disposition products Administrative Support Communicated effectively with multiple departments.
Sr. Evs Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a Evs Supervisor position to integrate business and bilingual skills in support to make an immediate contribution to the future success of a dynamic organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Acts as liaison to departments in the hospital to ensure expedient response to patient and customer concerns.
- Trains, educates and develops staff to equip them with the basic skills for good customer service and to perform job duties/responsibilities in line with best practices of infection control.
- Makes rounds throughout the Hospital and other hospital buildings to inspect and check the work of employees to ensure proper cleaning/disinfecting techniques and adherence to cleaning schedules.
- Develops and ensures adherence to Environmental Services departmental budget.
- Provides explanations for budget variances, including overtime.
- Maintains knowledge of current Environmental Service processes and procedures.
- Monitors daily operations to ensure compliance with departmental quality standards.
- Supervises the activities of personnel by interviewing and making decision for hiring, training, coaching, evaluating and terminating employees.
- Communicates expectations to staff.
Evs Supervisor Resume
Objective : Interested in obtaining a challenging position as an Environmental Service Supervisor with a solid and stable company that utilize skills and abilities for the benefit of a company that promotes personal growth and where the opportunities for advancement exist.
Skills : Customer Service, Leadership.
- Assist management with the maintenance of programs, procedures, policies and record as required to support the department & facility as applies to Energy Management, Associate Training & Development, Safety, Hazardous Materials, Regulatory Compliance (i.e.
- JCAHO, California Codes, AQMD, NFPA, Cal OSHA, etc.
- Plan, schedules and confers with departmental and other management throughout the facility.
- Act as a contact person for the department for partner departments in conjunction with housekeeping responsibilities.
- Adhere to hospital policies and demonstrate compliance to the hospital Code of Conduct Policy.
- Performed general housekeeping duties when needed.
- Also moving hospital and office equipment.
- Make daily evaluations of the operation and coaching team members, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Support the professional development of all associates.
Evs Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Accountant capable of working independently or as a member of a team. A well organized and effective communicator who places emphasis on detail. Have the ability not only to effectively prioritize work, but also to multitask. Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
Skills : Management, MS office.
- Ensures cleaniness and sanitation threw employee staff throughout entire hospital grounds at a high level threw inspecting and rounding.
- Schedules daily assignments of employee staff.
- Monitors bed tracking of patient rooms and attend bed tracking daily meetings to ensure rooms are cleaned in a timely manner after dismissal of patient and ready for the next admit patient to improve and maintain above average bed turn around time.
- Trains and leads employee staff to exceed expectations of the hospital in patient satisfaction to achieve and maintain high patient satisfaction scores.
- Threws mandatory yearly training courses with employee staff to better patient services to also improve patient satisfaction scores.
- Evaluations on employees for work performance, employee attitude, and patient services.
- Handles situations with a positive attitude and solving the problem in a professional manner.
- Impacts employee staff in a postive way by showing employees respect and fairness but also expect the work to be done when assigned with great performence.
Evs Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and rewarding Evs Supervisor position in which experience and qualifications will afford the opportunity to contribute to a company's growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, Management.
- Oversees a staff of 20+ Custodians ensuring productivity levels, and cleanliness standards are maintained in accordance with Dept.
- Schedules inventory control.
- Maintains par levels for stock.
- Assists manager with Annual Evaluations of staff, coaching of staff as needed.
- Prepares Committee and Emergency Management Disaster Response Team.
- Performs Quality checks using dept. approved form.
- Designs, coordinates & implements a plan for access to patient rooms for floor care.
Asst. Evs Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly energetic and motivated Environmental Service professional with over 15 year's extensive management experience. Demonstrate great leadership skills with ability to consistently exceed goals. Exhibit a positive approach, able to go above and beyond for cleanliness and organization of promises. Expert in provision of housekeeping services in accordance to the protocols of the establishment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers.
- Directs implements and supervises the operation of the Custodial Department.
- Communicates organization and departmental policies and procedures, work orders and actions affecting employees.
- Schedules and directs the work of Custodial Services in order to maintain a quality control rating of not less than 85%.
- Assures the observance of all policies, procedures, work standards and checks work for proper completion and quality.
- Takes corrective action if needed.
- Acts as liaison between all departments and Custodial Services.
- Recommends to Manager specific actions including transfers, terminations, salary adjustments, overtime, discipline and paid days off, based on employee's performance and the needs of the department.
Associate Evs Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking a Evs Supervisor position where excellent customer service and leadership skills can be utilized at its full potential.
Skills : Information Technology, Communication, EVS Housekeeping.
- Supervises a team of at least four but as much as thirteen per shift.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of Gaming facility.
- Handles ordering of supplies for EVS department.
- Manages employees scheduling concerns daily.
- Adheres to gaming regulations and fire department codes.
- Familiars with Kronos systems and applications.
- Responsible for payroll of 5 departments weekly.
- Helps set up department standards, policies, and zoning for opening of Belterra Park.
- Nominates for a Living Our Values award for ownership.
Lead Evs Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking an environment appreciating Organizational Skills and Effective Communication. Coordinating all external and internal events including: marketing, sales, sales engineering, finance, production systems engineering, etc.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Supervised and coordinated work and support services which included sterilizing and sanitizing diagnostic equipment, common areas for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Provided laundry service, planning and scheduling work and assignments for staff.
- Stored and prepared bio-hazard waste for disposal.
- Planned and scheduled floor care maintenance which included stripping and waxing hard surface floors.
- Responsible for shampooing carpet, and upholstery care.
- Managed laundry operations.
- Responsible for stocking all department with the necessary supplies such as patient gowns, towels, and supporting staff with the necessary supplies that they needed.
Evs Supervisor Resume
Summary : Summery Detail oriented and customer service driven professional in building operations, maintenance, and management functions that are necessary in maintaining the physical structures, H.V.A.C., mechanical, electrical systems, utilities and grounds in an operative and safe working condition.
Skills : Management, Organizing
- Completes work orders and preventive maintenance with documentation in Direct Supply Tels program.
- Inspects the building, equipment, utilities and facility grounds regularly to ensure all are functioning properly, safely and in accordance with facility policies and state and Federal Regulations.
- Performs minor repairs and supervise the day-to-day repair, improvement and preventative maintenance of the building, equipment and grounds; arrange for and oversee vendor repair, maintenance and construction services according to procedures.
- Supervises EVS staff in the day-to-day facility operations of assigned areas.
- Makes job assignments and set priorities.
- Participates in selection, orientation, fair discipline and instruction of staff as needed.
- Maintains records and manage supplies, and fulfill department head responsibilities as needed.
- Ensures mechanical and work areas are clean, safe and orderly; and are in compliance regarding cleaners or hazardous materials or objects.
- Ensures Life Safety, infection control, and Universal Precautions issues are addressed immediately.